Author Topic: S31: Peih-Gee Law (Takeo)  (Read 1476 times)

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S31: Peih-Gee Law (Takeo)
« on: August 25, 2015, 03:13:16 PM »
Peih-Gee Law

Image Credit: Monty Brinton/CBS

Season 15 Survivor: China

Previous Finish: 5th place

What will you do differently this time around? "I've come to realize that making strong social bonds and friendships will get you much farther in this game (as in life) than any amount of logic or strategy. I think one of my downfalls the last time I played was not having the numbers come merge time, but my biggest downfall was my lack of a social game. I wasn't very good at making friends with people around camp, which doesn't get people on your side. I was bossy and too opinionated. This time around, I am going to enjoy myself more, make friends, and try to keep my mouth shut."

http://www.ew.com/gallery/survivor-cambodia-second-chance-cast-photos/2285453_peih-gee-law
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S31: Peih-Gee Law (Takeo)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 03:13:28 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 10:45:39 PM »
One of my queens. Final four please.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 04:16:51 AM »
China was my first season, and PG was one of my first ever Survivor faves, it's so amazingly nostalgic to see her return.

Definitely rooting for her! :hoot: :hoot: :hoot:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 10:19:01 AM »
"Survivor: Second Chance" kicked off in Cambodia last week, and it turns out a lot more went down behind the scenes than what was shown on TV, as it typically does with reality shows.

This season, one major issue, which has been an issue on the show in the past, was that contestants tried to sneak stuff in without production noticing, according to Inside Survivor. Two different contestants thought they'd be able to get away with it, but production eventually caught them.

Peih-Gee Law, originally from season 15, was the first to make the attempt this season. As a jewelry designer, Law knew a thing or two about disguising items to look like jewelry, so she attempted to bring flint, fishing wire and hooks onto the island. While she was successful at getting them onto the island and past the initial check-in, she made the mistake of announcing what she had done to her fellow tribe mates, causing production to quickly confiscate all the "jewelry" she had made.

"@PEIHGEE is gangster," contestant Jeff Varner tweeted on Friday. "She smuggled in flint, fishing wire and hooks-all disguised as jewelry. Got confiscated. But I was impressed." Law responded, saying, "OMG calling me out boo!" but Varner made sure she knew he wasn't. "Naw," he tweeted. "I'm giving you the praise a queen deserves!"

Following tribal council, Xfinity caught up with Vytas Baskauskas, who was the first to go home, and asked him about the smuggling incident. "As part of her wardrobe, she's a jewelry designer, she had worked flint into a piece of clothing," he explained. "It was like a decorative adornment. Production didn't catch it. So, when we hit the beach, she was like, 'Hey guys, I have a flint. Let's make fire.' Production was like, 'Um...nope. You're not allowed to have that.'" He then joked that she should have smuggled in something more important, like a cheeseburger.

Monica Padilla, originally from season 19, also tried to sneak some stuff in and failed in a similar fashion. She brought sleeping pills and "other stuff" onto the Bayon beach but also somehow made the mistake of telling everyone while the cameras were around. Makes you wonder how often this kind of stuff goes down on the hit show and if anyone's smart enough to get away with it.

Tune in to "Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance" Wednesdays at 8 p.m. EDT on CBS.

Queen. Compared to Monica's sleeping pills. :funny:

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 10:55:29 AM »
Hahaha why would she announce it. Just open it in the woods and then be like "look what I made you guys, hehe, so crafty" (though "making" fishing wire would be impossible to pull off and she'd have to pretend that she found a flint leftover from S32 cast XD)
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 12:35:11 PM »
Analysis of Peih-Gee Law (original Ta Keo Tribe).

Following Episode 1 (posted in the wrong place last week): Like Abi-Maria, Peih-Gee will need to reinvent her persona from her previous season. I suspect that she will show self-awareness, and then the only key for her is whether it will come across as phoniness to her teammates. I feel that she will be at the bottom of a numbers game whenever there is a shakeup in the game.

Following Episode 2: Although they are opposed in terms of personality, Peih-Gee shares a similar plight as Abi-Maria. Yet Peih-Gee appears to have done less in terms of showing her human side to her tribemates. While Peih-Gee acts much more maturely than Abi-Maria, she still seems to be standoffish and unsympathetic. As I shared about Abi-Maria, Peih-Gee's best strategy is to employ the same one utilized by Sandra Diaz-Twine, the only two-time winner of Survivor, which is to be a loyal alliance member who is always willing to offer an additional vote and will only stir the pot when people hesitate to talk strategy, usually a clear indication that those people have you in their crosshairs.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 01:33:27 PM »
Peih-Gee Law (Angkor Tribe, original Ta Keo)
Following Episode 3: As I suspected, Peih-Gee revealed herself to be far too shifty to her new tribemates. By contrast, Abi-Maria continued to be up-front and rather blunt about it. For experienced players like Tasha and Savage, they would rather play with someone who will tell them like it is than someone who might be polite but is still willing to throw a former ally under the bus. The trend of eliminating contestants who have not learned their lessons from previous season continues.

--------
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 02:23:12 AM by georgiapeach »