Author Topic: S31: Kelley Wentworth (Takeo)  (Read 10907 times)

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S31: Kelley Wentworth (Takeo)
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2015, 08:24:27 AM »
IS SHE MARRIED

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2015, 01:33:42 PM »
I think she's engaged, Zpoler.

And Kelley will be a top 3 goddess this season. Kass, Kimmi, or Tasha may be able to do some damage, but Kelley will rise above.

She's the Amber who has the best chance of winning.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »
Analysis of Kelley Wentworth (original Ta Keo Tribe).

Following Episode 1 (posted in the wrong place last week): Kelley Wentworth was one of my favorites, if only because there was not much of a scouting report on her from her previous experience. She deserved a second chance, as she previously paid the penalty incurred by her father, and in the first episode she certainly proved that to everyone by finding the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol and then capturing it, apparently without anyone noticing. Her best strategy is to keep it to herself and maintain an appearance as a non-threat, and only unveil it when she is targeted. I expect her to go far and surprise a lot of people.

Following Episode 2: Kelley Wentworth did not have as much of a prominent role this week other than revealing the hidden immunity idol in a private confessional. Everything I wrote in the previous analysis seems to be holding true. She will definitely need to continue flying under the radar (i.e. not get sucked into drama at camp) and work on maintaining good relationships with the players who she believes will go far in the game.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2015, 11:35:09 AM »
Kim from One World edit plz

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2015, 02:30:26 PM »
Her two seconds of fame in Ep3 produced my current avatar, which was more than fantastic.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2015, 01:42:56 PM »
Kelley Wentworth (Ta Keo Tribe, original Ta Keo)
Following Episode 3: Kelly Wentworth finds herself in another intriguing position, specifically about whether she will need to use her Hidden Immunity Idol sooner than expected. I imagine that she will not share it with Terry and will count on her new tribe being strong enough to avoid tribal council until all the tribes merge into one tribe. It remains not in her best interest to share the idol with anyone, as she can then be perceived as a power-player too early.

Following Episode 4: Based upon the preview scenes for next week's episode, it appears that there is now a core group of five that have declared themselves the final five. It will be interesting if Wentworth is a part of this group and how she can manage to maintain power among them. Regardless, declaring a final group of five when there are still five or more remaining contestants is a dangerous move, since, when discovered, those people are immediately targeted and have a united front great than five who can outvote the five.

--------
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 02:05:33 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2015, 04:46:25 PM »
Kelley Wentworth (Bayon after 2nd swap, Ta Keo after 1st swap, original Ta Keo)
Following Episodes 5 and 6: Kelley Wentworth draws the short straw once again in winding up as the only original Ta Keo member on the newly formed Bayon tribe. While she might have a good relationships with Joe and Keith, having shared more time with them than they did with Jeremy, Stephen, Kimmi, and Tasha, she remains the obvious choice for elimination if this tribe were to face tribal council. Fortunately for her, the scenes for the next episode reveal an unexpectedly early merge, which will probably spare her from using her hidden immunity idol sooner than she would have liked. I remain very intrigued to see when she might be forced to play it. She remains in trouble if only because the numbers have consistently been against her and remain so after the merge.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 09:42:25 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2015, 04:48:53 PM »
Kelley Wentworth (original Ta Keo, Ta Keo after 1st swap, Bayon after 2nd swap)
Following Episode 7 (the merge): Kelley Wentworth was my dark horse pick to go far and possibly win before the season started. Not only has she made the most of her second chance by reaching the jury stage, she has fought back from the numbers being against her throughout the season and found the first hidden immunity idol without any assistance. She has taken the correct measures for protecting herself, and it remains to be seen if the tribemates who she will eventually vote out will respect her for this in the end. Certainly she has been the most impressive original Ta Keo member.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2015, 07:48:00 AM »
Kass had a winner edit too, and she is at Ponderosa now... I'm worried for her. ;(  Slay, Kelley!!! <333
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2015, 05:38:19 AM »
What a star...!!!  :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2015, 06:35:13 AM »
Complete LOVE <3 <3 <3

I knew she would kill it if they brought her back and she is doing that and then some! <3
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2015, 06:46:25 AM »
First boot please :res:

Waiting for gamer (and the rest of us) to eat our words sometimes or another. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2015, 06:47:27 AM »
Also she SLASHED the record for number of votes cancelled out with a single idol. Russell (Samoa) and Jenn (Worlds Apart) achieved 7 while Kelley just pulled off 9 <3333333333333333333333333333333
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2015, 06:51:39 AM »
First boot please :res:

Waiting for gamer (and the rest of us) to eat our words sometimes or another. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

YES LOL :lol:

KELLEY <3

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2015, 06:54:29 AM »
Oh my God, oh my God!! She is the Goddess of Survivor!!

I can't wait to hear from Jeff: "Winner of Survivor: Cambodia, Kelley Wentworth!!" Pls, win it!!!!
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2015, 08:25:40 AM »
Also she SLASHED the record for number of votes cancelled out with a single idol. Russell (Samoa) and Jenn (Worlds Apart) achieved 7 while Kelley just pulled off 9 <3333333333333333333333333333333

I was thinking about that as well. That is a HUGE number <3

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2015, 08:53:59 AM »
QUEEN

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2015, 03:02:32 PM »
Following Episode 8: Kelley was the unquestioned star of this episode for both her confessionals to the camera, her cagey discussions with enemies at camp, and ultimately her very wise move to play her hidden immunity idol. She has simultaneously struck fear, earned respect, and continues to be shielded by Ciera, who made herself a bigger target by her continued impassioned speeches to the rest of the castaways to wake up and play the game. If Wentworth managed to reach the final three with Ciera and Abi-Maria, the latter of which appears destined to reach the final if only for how everyone else feels she would not receive any votes for the top prize, then Wentworth would almost assuredly receive nearly all the votes. She also stands a decent chance against Spencer and Kelly Wiglesworth. Yet for those reasons, she remains a primary target among the eight remaining castaways who voted for her. The numbers against her are still tough to overcome, since her alliance would have to bring in three of those eight. Several of them are decidedly against her (notably Tasha, Joe, and Keith). Their only chance is to recruit Spencer and Wiglesworth and then see if Jeremy is willing to make that big move that he has confessed a desire to do on several occasions.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2015, 03:33:44 PM »
I take back some of the poop I said about her, but she's still flop!

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2015, 08:56:10 PM »
That BIG move will somehow give her a BIG target on her back.

Nevertheless, I love her!  :<3
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2015, 09:03:50 PM »
It is because of the big target that she has to make this big move?? LOL

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2015, 09:15:56 PM »
I don't call this big move tbh. She just protected herself. Luckily, the other side did not split vote. But yeah, this Idol play is brilliant.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2015, 10:45:37 PM »
Ok, let's rephrase, because of this Idol play more people would want her out because it's a good pitch to the jury if she makes it to FTC.   :<3
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2015, 11:52:29 PM »
With 9 votes, definitely they wanted her out. So even with this idol play, I think she is still the target. But I think she may survive at least some more weeks. Joe, Keith, Kelly can jump ship and they have majority of 6. The problem is that Jeremy still had a HII.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2015, 12:12:49 AM »
^My biggest fear is Jeremy's idol now sending Kelley home next, or the vote after this if Joe doesn't win immunity.
SNEAKY SNEAKY