Author Topic: S31: Keith Nale (Bayon)  (Read 5203 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S31: Keith Nale (Bayon)
« on: August 25, 2015, 02:08:59 PM »
Keith Nale

Image Credit: Monty Brinton/CBS

Season 29 Survivor: San Juan del Sur

Previous Finish: 4th place

What will you do differently this time around? "Going into the game this time I plan to be more social and assertive. I'm going to search out the right person to form a strong alliance earlier in the game and then 'stick to the plan.'"

http://www.ew.com/gallery/survivor-cambodia-second-chance-cast-photos/2285423_keith-nale
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S31: Keith Nale (Bayon)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 02:09:11 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 06:34:10 PM »
Really loved Keith on San Juan Del Sur, and I was ecstatic that he was even selected to be on the pool.

Rooting for him! Hopefully we get more lulzy Keith moments and he makes it far again <3

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 07:06:02 PM »
I'd like him more if they didn't show him doing some so much spitting :(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2015, 03:10:20 AM »
I'd like him more if they didn't show him doing some so much spitting :(
He promised not to spit so much, I remember that was highlighted in the reunion and he sort of didn't like seeing him do that so often.
Besides, on ET Canada the interviewer said "oh, look, you're not even spitting anymore" :funny: And he said he was trying.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 11:10:21 AM »
N'awh that interview

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 12:41:07 PM »
Analysis of Keith Nale (original Bayon Tribe).

Following Episode 1 (posted in the wrong place last week): Keith should be a lot of fun to watch. However, I feel that he will be trapped in a numbers game and eliminated further away from the final tribal council than in his previous season. However, if he can connect on a personal level with others on the tribe, he can rally support to preserve him past other perceived strong tribe members.

Following Episode 2: There is really not much I can add about Keith. I barely remember him appearing in this episode. He continues to maintain a solid place in the hard-working alliance, which serves him well for now. A shakeup whereby he is sent to live on a different camp would work one of two ways: 1) He earns respect from new tribe members by improving the shelter, or 2) He is unable to show off what he accomplished at his original tribe. Keith should be fine as long as he does not ruffle feathers, which I have a hard time imagining him doing. It appears that he is good at keeping his opinions about lazy tribemates to himself.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 01:42:11 PM »
Keith Nale (Ta Keo Tribe, original Bayon)
Following Episode 3: Keith is in a good position as being the third most prominent physical threat among men on his tribe. There is little chance that he will be voted off in an upcoming vote, unless his mouth gets him into trouble, which he has yet to display as a possibility.

Following Episode 4: Keith's position remains unchanged, although in the core alliance of original Bayon tribe members in this tribe, he would appear to be at the bottom. He should be willing to turn on this at the right time, which probably will come later rather than sooner.

--------
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 02:06:40 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2015, 04:48:15 PM »
Keith Nale (Bayon after 2nd swap, Ta Keo after 1st swap, original Bayon)
Following Episodes 5 and 6: Keith has been the greatest beneficiary of the tribe placements and swaps, since has been well-insulated from being perceived as a threat. He might become collateral damage in a potential gambit to eliminate Joe. If he is smart, he will see this coming and turn against Joe to save himself, even better if he can do it in an outward way that wins final jury votes.

- M - (see my profile)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2015, 05:36:43 PM »
KEITH IS SUPERSTAR GLAMAZON
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 06:12:05 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2015, 04:50:50 PM »
Keith Nale (original Bayon, Ta Keo after 1st swap, Bayon after 2nd swap)
Following Episode 7 (the merge): Keith remains insulated by his relationship with Joe but could become collateral damage from that relationship if his original Bayon alliance wishes to fire a salvo against Joe. Keith will probably play like Kimmi and urge the tribe to be "Bayon strong," but that is not likely to happen, especially if the upcoming scenes are any indication. Keith is the most likely to receive a Woo-like blindside vote against him unless he is more proactive in talking to castaways outside his alliance.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2015, 03:05:54 PM »
Following Episode 8: It was nice to see some of Keith's personality on display during the reward feast. I imagine that Keith recognizes that, like Kimmi, he is well-insulated from scrutiny. At the same time (and as expressed previously), he could become collateral damage in a plot against Joe. The only way Keith makes a mark on the game and distinguishes himself from Joe is if he spearheads a move against Tasha, Jeremy, Fishbach, or other members of the majority alliance. He appears to be too loyal to do that, which leaves me fairly convinced he will not reach the end, as there are other, less likeable candidates to fill the seats at the final tribal council.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2015, 03:32:18 PM »
There has been no indication of anyone wanting to target Keith so I don't see how he could become "collateral damage". Keith is never going to spearhead a move, but he's not a strategic threat so people are going to want him around. Idk what you are watching sis.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2015, 03:32:41 PM »
TUK TUK STEALING IS MY FAVE PART OF THIS SEASON <3

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2015, 02:57:30 PM »
^^^ I so don't get these 'reviews' or I don't know how to call them. They're usually full of nonsense and I used to simply scroll through, but even considering that Keith would make a big move is bonkers. :lol:

Keith made me laugh hard during the "What is this? To Tos?" part and really brightened the episode :funny:

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2015, 01:48:05 PM »
Following Episode 9: Among the remaining male castaways, Keith is flying under the radar the most. He recognizes how his fate in the game rests a lot with Joe's fate and how he will have to break apart from that at some point. He also recognizes how doing that too soon might be a detriment. The elimination of Kelly Wiglesworth is a cautionary sign about being too passive. Keith does not have many moves left. It will be interesting to see if he makes one or gets voted out within the next two or three tribal councils.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2015, 09:04:51 PM »
Yes but I have to argue that Keith is not going anywhere, people seem to like him, he's a great under the radar and he's actually in the best position in the game right now IMO.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2015, 09:15:09 PM »
But he still won't win because in the end people are not so stupid to take him to the end.

He's boring as hell IMO and I'm shocked he even got to play again? -_-

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2015, 09:20:03 PM »
BECAUSE HE IS GLAM SUPERSTAR AND EDITORS NEED GIVE HIM MORE TIME

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2015, 09:20:29 PM »
BECAUSE HE IS GLAM SUPERSTAR AND EDITORS NEED GIVE HIM MORE TIME

Keith and his To-Tos <3

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2015, 09:51:58 PM »
Best thing to happen this season was that tbh

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2015, 03:32:31 AM »
No, the best thing was Abi.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2015, 06:26:13 AM »
The best thing was Savage getting blindsided please.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2015, 07:22:33 AM »
This is a Keith zone pls.