Author Topic: S31: Ciera Eastin (Bayon)  (Read 3754 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S31: Ciera Eastin (Bayon)
« on: August 25, 2015, 01:53:30 PM »
Ciera Eastin

Image Credit: Monty Brinton/CBS

Season 27 Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Previous Finish: 5th place

What will you do differently this time around? “I am so blessed getting to play Survivor once, let alone maybe twice! Getting a shot to play for a second time would be incredible. The first time I played Survivor, I learned so much about myself, and I grew so much as a person. The problem was that I found my stride too late into the game, and really learned how a core alliance is very important. If I were given an opportunity to play Survivor for a second time, I would definitely find an alliance and stick with them. The saying ‘You can’t trust anybody, but you have to trust somebody’ really rings true to me.”

http://www.ew.com/gallery/survivor-cambodia-second-chance-cast-photos
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S31: Ciera Eastin (Bayon)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 01:53:48 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 08:58:43 AM »
Go Cirera :cheer: :cheer:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 08:35:52 AM »
Rooting for this goddess.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 12:39:09 PM »
Analysis of Ciera Eastin (original Bayon Tribe).

Following Episode 1 (posted in the wrong place last week): I believe that Ciera can go far regardless of whether she is on the stronger tribe. She, like Monica, did not get much face time in the episode, which leads me to believe that there will be a lot more of her to come. She shows maturity beyond her years, so I feel that she can build relationships with people of any age yet at the same time know how to be cutthroat while escaping the blame for damage it creates. I am sure if the competitors did their homework, they will want to align with her.

Following Episode 2: Again, Ciera did not garner much face-time. So I am waiting to see how she will execute her strategies throughout the game. I remain very positive about her possibilities to go deep into the game and win the title of Sole Survivor. The key for her is to develop alliances with the perceived strongest man and woman of her tribe and thrust the blame for the elimination of other competitors on them rather than her. If she could articulate this strategy at the final tribal council, then she should earn enough votes to win.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 01:41:26 PM »
Ciera Eastin (Ta Keo Tribe, original Bayon)
Following Episode 3: I will enjoy watching Ciera and Kass co-strategize within a smaller tribe. Both of these women have the acumen to go deep into the game. As much as they see themselves in a good position by staying within the original Bayon alliance, these two are not above changing things up if they see long-term opportunities with Terry and Kelley Wentworth. I wonder if they will be able to discover that Wentworth has the Hidden Immunity Idol.

Following Episode 4: Ciera bowed out of the immunity challenge. She had better not do that often, as she will lose respect from the jury at the final tribal council if she does not compete in challenges. Those who competed in the most recent grueling challenge earned a badge of honor. Ciera's only weakness in the game is her performance in challenges. If she can impress at some point, she has as even a chance as anyone to win the title of Sole Survivor.

--------
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 02:08:53 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 12:57:44 AM »
My girl Ciera came alive this episode <3

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 04:45:22 PM »
Ciera Eastin (Ta Keo after 2nd swap, Ta Keo after 1st swap, original Bayon)
Following Episodes 5 and 6: Ciera was my pre-season pick to win the title of Sole Survivor, and the most recent episode demonstrated so many of the reasons why. She is very active in strategizing and changing the tide of the game and yet does not appear to be as much of a viper as Kass, Spencer, or Abi-Maria. While Abi-Maria has the most impressive voting resume so far, Ciera can overtake her for that honor if she pulls off more moves like what she did in this episode. Her only deficiency in the game is sitting out too many challenges. If she can secure an individual win at some point in time, she is a castaway that no one would want to oppose at the final vote.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 10:09:16 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 04:46:50 PM »
Ciera Eastin (original Bayon, Ta Keo after 1st swap, Ta Keo after 2nd swap)
Following Episode 7 (the merge): Ciera's stock took the biggest hit as the result of Kass' elimination. While I felt all along that Ciera would outlast Kass, she was exposed by Kass' outburst. Andrew Savage was correct in viewing her as the greatest threat for causing trouble down the road. I enjoyed Ciera's speech at tribal council about playing to win. It was much more eloquent and on point than Stephen Fishbach's tear-filled private confessional in the previous episode. If nothing else, it may have shown her tribemates that they can still work with her toward going further toward their goals, since everyone there naturally wants to reach the end, and she has the mindset for achieving that and not falling victim to an earlier than expected elimination (a.k.a. blindside). Her speech alone might motivate the rest of her tribe to work with her on eliminating the perceived biggest threats for winning the game, which I feel will spare her for several votes, and I would assume Savage, Joe, and Keith (collateral damage from Joe) would be her primary targets. She did cast a vote for Savage, going against her and Kass' discussion about voting for Tasha, perhaps as a sign to her tribe to keep an eye on him. Despite this setback, I still believe Ciera can win the game for the same reasons I noted in early episodes, because she will achieve the same sort of voting maneuvers that will earn her respect from veterans of the game while not being as abrasive as Kass.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2015, 03:02:53 PM »
Following Episode 8: On one hand, Ciera continues to demonstrate her wisdom for the end game of Survivor to her fellow tribemates. On the other hand, her continual stoking of the flames at camp and tribal council may rub her tribemates the wrong way, not to mention how her own ally Kelley Wentworth pulled off the biggest game-changing move of the season thus far, which would be perceived as the only reason why Ciera made it far into the game. Ciera can change those perceptions if she, more so than Wentworth, spearheads the recruitment of three of the eight remaining castaways who voted for Wentworth to jump ship from their alliance and side with them in upcoming votes. It already appears that Tasha, Joe, and Keith will not be among those three. Ciera has been my favorite from the start of the season, but she has a lot more work to do now that one of my runner-up favorites, Wentworth, has passed her in terms of regard.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2015, 04:25:18 PM »
LOVING HER!

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2015, 08:20:34 AM »
there's one new product in the market close to me called Sierra  :funny:

Offline Kitty Pryde

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2015, 08:57:56 AM »

Her name is Ciera. Not Sierra.
Here place for awsome gif

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 03:10:41 PM »

Her name is Ciera. Not Sierra.
In my language both are same  :funny:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2015, 03:11:02 PM »
Kitty Pryde, your avatar made me laugh, especially the Kass part :DDDDD

Ciera is saving this season and opening people's eyes tbh.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2015, 01:46:41 PM »
Following Episode 9: Certainly Ciera is the hardest player remaining. During the reward feast, she continued to make arguments for changing things up to people she probably knew were going to continue voting against her. So she instead plants seeds about who else that should fear in a final jury vote, namely Jeremy. I wonder if that statement will make it back to Jeremy, who aligned with Ciera to vote off one of the few castaways who are more likeable than him. Ciera's only concern should be whether her hard play will rub people who might otherwise commend her for gameplay the wrong way. She certainly would be interesting to see among the finalists, as I am sure she would make quite the interesting case for herself and could earn votes that were on the fence.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2015, 01:01:03 PM »
Following Episode 10: Ciera became a prime target the moment she began making speeches to the whole tribe about playing Survivor hard. Though she did not receive the most votes at tribal council, she was vulnerable to elimination if a hidden immunity idol were to be played, which proved to be the case. For the same reasons Joe was targeted heavily for his ability to win immunity challenges (as he did for the fourth time in a row this episode), Ciera, like Stephen (the recipient of the most votes), was going to be targeted heavily for her ability to manipulate votes. Barring the playing of the idol, she stood a decent chance of advancing much further. She and seven of her tribemates made the "million-dollar decision" to forego competing for individual immunity to receive an improved shelter. This alone was not the reason for her elimination, as whoever competed in the challenge faced the same long odds as Keith did in defeating Joe. Ciera's only chance to survive this vote would have been to reestablish alliances with Joe, Keith, and Tasha, since they were interested in voting against Stephen. Alas, she burned those bridges based upon previous votes. Her most recent voting bloc of Jeremy, Stephen, and Spencer was not going to vote Stephen. So her only move would have been to convince one of them to vote Kimmi as part of her backup plan with Kelley Wentworth and Abi-Maria, as hindsight shows this would have made the difference.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2015, 11:40:19 AM »
Following Season Finale: It was no surprise that Ciera asked about the voting bloc strategy, since she benefitted from it at various points and would have benefitted from it more had the hidden immunity idol not been played at the tribal council in which she was eliminated. Out of all the jury members, she was probably most likely to vote Spencer as Sole Survivor, but perhaps like any others who might have voted Spencer, Jeremy's revelation about expecting a child swayed her to his favor. Ciera probably respected Spencer's style of play more, as he showed more loyalty to her than Jeremy did. Yet she also had to respect Jeremy's gameplay.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2015, 11:38:01 AM »
Out of all the jury members, she was probably most likely to vote Spencer as Sole Survivor
Which is why exactly?

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2015, 01:20:50 PM »
She played hard and rose like twenty spots in my all time favs <3
SNEAKY SNEAKY