Author Topic: BB17: Julia Nolan  (Read 1987 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB17: Julia Nolan
« on: August 01, 2015, 01:01:09 AM »

Julia Nolan

Hometown: Miami
Current City: Miami
Three adjectives that describe you: Adventurous, enthusiastic and funny.
Favorite Activities: Gardening, walking and hiking, crossfit and painting.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house:  The most difficult part about living in the Big Brother house would be getting along with everyone. Also, choosing who to form alliances with because you truly cannot trust anyone since everyone wants to win that monaaaay.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Obviously Mike "Boogie" from season two because he was hilarious to watch and he didn't care whose toes he had to step on in order to form alliances.
What are you afraid of: Death, needles and lemon seeds.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…"You do what you love and f**k the rest"
What would you take into the house and why: My GoPro to take sick pictures of my experience, an iPod to listen to music while i work out and candles because they relax me.

Tall, blonde, gorgeous.... And there's two of them! Julia and her twin sister, Liz, make quite the statement when they enter a room together. The twins do everything together, down to their matching breast augmentations, which were done on the same day. Julia is known as the feisty, more "tom boy" of the two. She's super athletic and loves surfing, rock climbing, soccer and crossfit. A bit of a man eater, Julia says, "Liz dates for love and I date for fun." Having overcome Leukemia when she was 6, Julia is definitely a fighter and will bring that mentality into the BB house and knows she has the will to get to the end, with or without her sister.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 02:28:13 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB17: Julia Nolan
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 02:30:34 PM »