Author Topic: TARCanada 3--Episode 2 LIVE SHOW Discussion July 15!  (Read 12904 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARCanada 3--Episode 2 LIVE SHOW Discussion July 15!
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2015, 05:48:49 AM »
Sabrina the walking queen <3

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2015, 09:06:49 AM »
Oh wow...I didn't! But then I think I was concentrating on the fact they showed it as a direct flight OR that they were given $275 to pay for 2 flights there.  :funny:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2015, 09:32:22 AM »
It was a really nice episode! A lot of tasks to do!

I LOVE every single team at the moment. Excited to see the next episode! :P
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2015, 10:47:09 AM »
Another great episode.  When it first showed the Parachuting RB, I was getting TAR 23 Leg 1 vibes.  :groan:  But they quickly diverted away from that, with a great 2-Part ARI Task, and what seemed to be a rather hard detour on both sides.  :yess:  (Something we seem to be lacking in recent Seasons)

Ham & Mich winning the EP's was a massive surprise, but what the hell were they thinking burning it so soon.  :groan:  ???   
I'd love to see the 2nd EP given to Simi & Ope - They were invisible this Leg.  Probably because they were so far behind.  :(

The only downside with the whole EP thing is there really should be some sort of task for it - The same way teams receive the FF.  It would've made for an exciting 3 Way head-to-head for the EP, and there's the added risk of teams losing the EP battle, and severely hindering their placement.  Sooooo much more entertainment doing it that way. 

I still can't stand Gino & Jesse.  I've never been able to root for the "stereotypical dominant boring model MM" team, because they bring nothing to the show.  (I'm looking at you James & Tyler S10, Eric & Jeremy S9, Tyler & Nathan Oz S1, Etc..)
So seeing them struggle here was beautiful.... Just a serious pity Susan & Sharnjit didn't somehow stay ahead.  :'(
Sabrina and her constant "I'm not fit enough" is starting to wear thin, but she's such a Goddess all the same.  :funny:  :hearts:

LOVE: Simi & Ope, Brian & Cynthia
Like: Dujean & Leilani, Dana & Amanda, Nick & Matt, Neil & Kristin, Sabrina
Neutral: Hamilton & Michaelia, Brent & Sean, Susan & Sharnjit
Dislike: Nic

Just Get Off my TV Screen NOOOW!!!: Gino & Jesse
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2015, 11:08:04 AM »
I'd love to see the 2nd EP given to Simi & Ope - They were invisible this Leg.  Probably because they were so far behind.  :(

Yeah, I really like them! I would love too.

I still can't stand Gino & Jesse.  I've never been able to root for the "stereotypical dominant boring model MM" team, because they bring nothing to the show.  (I'm looking at you James & Tyler S10, Eric & Jeremy S9, Tyler & Nathan Oz S1, Etc..)
So seeing them struggle here was beautiful.... Just a serious pity Susan & Sharnjit didn't somehow stay ahead.  :'(

I feel the same. Was nice to see they're struggling.

Oh, why? He's so nice with Sabrina. And he is kinda cute. haha

Comments in black.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2015, 11:19:43 AM »

Oh, why? He's so nice with Sabrina. And he is kinda cute. haha

I don't know what it is?  ???  I think he just comes across worse than he actually is.  It's still early days, so I could grow to love him within the next couple of Legs.  :tup:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:30:29 AM by nmccarroll91 »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2015, 11:22:56 AM »
Sabrina speaking not only in Spahish, but using "vos" instead of "tú", that is how we speak in Argentina.  :hearts:

(Not a surprise knowing that her favorite travel destination is Buenos Aires)
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2015, 02:59:05 PM »
The pit stop was in Jardin Mapulemu... that means Dana & Amanda walked A LOT  :stare

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2015, 09:24:22 PM »
What an action packed leg! Full from start to finish with different struggles and different celebrations. Really well rounded leg. Gotta say I love the cast overall, some of the best MM casting in the history of the race.

Love: Brian/Cynthia, Brent/Sean, Gino/Jessie, Nic/Sabrina & Nick/Matt.
Like: Simi/Ope, Dujean/Leilani & Hamilton/Michaelia.
Meh: Neil/Kristin & Dana/Amanda.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2015, 01:33:59 AM »
What an action packed leg! Full from start to finish with different struggles and different celebrations. Really well rounded leg. Gotta say I love the cast overall, some of the best MM casting in the history of the race.

Love: Brian/Cynthia, Brent/Sean, Gino/Jessie, Nic/Sabrina & Nick/Matt.
Like: Simi/Ope, Dujean/Leilani & Hamilton/Michaelia.
Meh: Neil/Kristin & Dana/Amanda.

I agree with this, but I don't really hate anyone so dump Neil/Kristin & Dana/Amanda to Like <3

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2015, 06:58:17 AM »
Got a bit bored so thought I'd do the Team Averages as of Leg 2.  :tup:

Hamilton & Michaelia - 2.5
Nic & Sabrina - 3
Nick & Matt - 4.5
Brian & Cynthia - 5.5
Brent & Sean - 5.5
Gino & Jesse - 5.5
Dujean & Leilani - 6.5
Dana & Amanda - 7
Simi & Ope - 7
Neil & Kristin - 8
Susan & Sharnjit - 11

Offline saskvagabond

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2015, 08:19:46 AM »
The pit stop was in Jardin Mapulemu... that means Dana & Amanda walked A LOT  :stare

I've walked that exact same route, just in reverse. The moment they started walking my heart sank. Even going downhill it was killer (and I did it for the same reason - I didn't think it was that far), can't imagine doing it the other way.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2015, 10:32:44 PM »

I've walked that exact same route, just in reverse. The moment they started walking my heart sank. Even going downhill it was killer (and I did it for the same reason - I didn't think it was that far), can't imagine doing it the other way.

It's really that far up? They're lucky they only lost 3 places then.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2015, 12:14:15 AM »

It's really that far up? They're lucky they only lost 3 places then.

Based on the man talked to them, it's 2 and a half kilometers up hill :|

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2015, 04:16:46 AM »
According to google maps it's 3,4 kilometers.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2015, 06:29:38 PM »
I'm slowly catching up to this season but I must say Leg 2 might be my favorite Leg in Chile. Out of the ordinary locations and entertaining tasks that were challenging enough for the teams to struggle like the murals or time consuming like the painting.

I do not agree with the decision of going out of your way to pick up the EP and use it inmediatly after, the team didn't seem to try the other side of the detour but whatever, on the bright side they now have control on who uses the second EP.

I liked the poem detour but looks like the judges were not tough enough with the pronunciation of some words. The dancing one was out of place, if you are not going to Easter Island avoid that culture, that dance routine performed in the dirty streets of Santiago is just wrong.

I can't believe Dana&Amanda ran all the way up the hill. Good Job girls, good freaking job.

It was interesting to see the M/M team struggling on the back, their elimination could've been the biggest upset of the race.

This is shaping up to be a great season.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2015, 07:07:00 PM »
I'm slowly catching up to this season but I must say Leg 2 might be my favorite Leg in Chile. Out of the ordinary locations and entertaining tasks that were challenging enough for the teams to struggle like the murals or time consuming like the painting.

I do not agree with the decision of going out of your way to pick up the EP and use it inmediatly after, the team didn't seem to try the other side of the detour but whatever, on the bright side they now have control on who uses the second EP.

I liked the poem detour but looks like the judges were not tough enough with the pronunciation of some words. The dancing one was out of place, if you are not going to Easter Island avoid that culture, that dance routine performed in the dirty streets of Santiago is just wrong.

I can't believe Dana&Amanda ran all the way up the hill. Good Job girls, good freaking job.

It was interesting to see the M/M team struggling on the back, their elimination could've been the biggest upset of the race.

This is shaping up to be a great season.

Yeah, but Easter Island IS part of Chile, though way out near Polynesia. Task designers were thinking outside the box, lol

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2015, 07:59:35 PM »
Yeah, but Easter Island IS part of Chile, though way out near Polynesia. Task designers were thinking outside the box, lol

Should've been Cueca IMO.