Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The Bachelor 20: Ben Higgins

(1/3) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
Official announcement coming soon!

RealityFreakWill:
It is now official that Ben is the new Bachelor. It was announced earlier today.

RealityFreakWill:
The Bachelor Ben Higgins Reveals His Celeb Crush and His Thoughts on Marriage

ABC finally handed out one very important rose on Monday night, revealing who will be the next leading man of The Bachelor.

Baby-faced charmer Ben Higgins is the new Bachelor, and the software salesman tells PEOPLE exclusively that he's more than up for the experience.

"I'm ready to share my life with somebody," says Higgins, who was the second runner up on Kaitlyn Bristowe's season of The Bachelorette. "And I'm not fearful of the idea of getting married. As soon as I can find that person, it seems like the better life will be."

And Higgins, 26, has no hard feelings towards his ex. "I was falling in love with Kaitlyn," he says. "She's an amazing person. But after watching the season back, I realized that there were other relationships that seemed a little more right than ours. Also, [Kaitlyn's fiancé] Shawn [Booth] and I are really good friends, and I see how happy he is and how happy she is, and that allowed me to move on and build a relationship with them as friends."

As for his ideal woman now, Higgins says he's searching for a "partner and best friend." And a resemblance to a certain blonde beauty couldn't hurt: "I've always been attracted to Blake Lively," Higgins reveals. "She is the all around good girl."

To that end, mean girls likely won't get too far with this Bachelor. "Somebody who doesn't get along with people in the house is not the best girl to get in a relationship with," says Higgins.

And despite his towering height (he's 6'4"!), Higgins says he wouldn't rule out anyone – regardless of shape or size. "My girlfriend in high school was 5'3"," he says with a laugh. "I'm a good kisser when I bend over fully!"

His legions of fans will likely be hoping for lots of kissing this season, but Higgins has a much bigger mission. "Ideally at the end of this, I will be proposing," he says. "That would be a really cool thing."

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-season-20-revealed

RealityFreakWill:
SEASON PREMIERE

MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2016

RealityFreakWill:
Click the link below to view the preview of The Bachelor...

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/VDKA0_k953ayx3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version