The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TARCHINA 2--SHOW DISCUSSION *spoilers*

(1/17) > >>

SuperTux:
I'm watching the premiere of The Amazing Disgrace China season 2.

dryedmangoez:
 :oh It premiered already?!

dryedmangoez:
I enjoyed this premiere much more than TAR Canada's premiere! lol

The Detour was the best though! Sleeping Sheeps or Watermelon Slide must be used on other TARs whenever they go to Sydney lol

georgiapeach:
Thanks to dryedmangoez!!

--- Quote --- Like season 1, there's an official upload here, no geo restrictions:
http://tv.sohu.com/20150710/n416570481.shtml
--- End quote ---

Feel free to update this official link week by week in this thread. Enjoy!

SuperTux:
*****Summary of EP1, TAR China S2*****
Spot

Starting line: Sydney, Australia
Detour: Centennial Park, Sydney
Roadblock: Farm cove, Sydney
Route Info: North Square of the Sydney Opera House
Pitstop: Hyde Park, Sydney

Mission

Starting line: Teams head to the sailing boats to search for the clue.

Detour: Slippery or soft
        Slippery: One team member wears the helmet, the slipping suit and the watermelon track shoes. The other team member collaborates with a coach to lug the rope. Once the trio successfully "surf" 40 meters, the team would be given the next clue.
        Soft: Team members have to catch 3 sheep and cover their eyes with cowboy hats. Once three sheep stay calm for 3 seconds, the team will be given the next clue.

Roadblock: One team member wears the professional suit and dives into the cage in the sea. He has to unravel five ropes in the cage to let the key drop to the bottom of the cage. Then he can use the key to unlock the door to escape from the cage. Once he succeeds, the team will be given the next clue. (I feel that this challenge may be seen in Survivor tho'.)

Route Info: Team members have to find 7 tourists to perform a square dance. Once the coach is satisfied, the team will get the next clue.

For ranks and other information please refer to the Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_2_(China)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version