Author Topic: HOH Blogs  (Read 5691 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
HOH Blogs
« on: July 01, 2015, 04:51:14 PM »
HoH Suite Spot - James Huling

Hello to all the Big Brother fans out there. I am James from Wichita Falls, Texas, and South Carolina. I am a huge Clemson fan. (Go Tigers.) I want to write to everyone out there a little about myself, and my experience so far from the Big Brother house.

First off, thank you for the support, and the love of the game. I am 31 years old, and spent time growing up mainly in South Carolina. I am definitely a country boy at heart. I have a beautiful little girl that just turned three, and I am missing her a lot.

I know a lot of people have applied for the show. My advice is don’t give up!!!! I have a goofy personality and love being around people. I also pretty much get along with everyone that I come in contact with. I love fishing, hunting, and anything that has to do with being out on the water. I have been through quite a bit throughout my life, which has made me stronger as a person.

Big Brother is a tough game. Everything that we know, socially and morally, pretty much goes out the window when you walk through those double doors. I have met some great people in this house and hope we all can be friends after this experience is over.

This game is definitely much tougher when played. As the HoH, I have made some tough decisions this week. I came into this game thinking I didn’t want to be the first HoH, but I think it worked out so far.

This game is a lot harder for emotional people. It is hard to plot and evict someone that you hug and eat dinner with every night. Everyone is playing this game for a reason, whether it’s for fame or personal reasons. I, myself, am playing this game for my daughter. It is a tough economy out there and, of course, winning Big Brother would be huge for my little family, but winning will come at a price.

I have to remind myself why I am doing this everyday. I am definitely missing all the little things out there but I realize this is a once in a lifetime experience. I am blessed and thankful everyday I get to spend my summer at the Big Brother house.

My advice for all my Big Brother fans is don’t give up and be yourself. I love all of you. Thanks again for all the support!

God bless.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1004414/bb17-s-first-hoh-james-huling-writes-from-the-heart/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: HOH Blogs
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 01:09:46 AM »
HoH Suite Spot - Shelli Poole

I’m in the Big Brother house!!! This week I am Head of Household (woo hoo!), and each night as I lay in the HoH bedroom and watch the camera view of the kitchen, I am struck with the insane realization that this is my home! This cast is now my family. I have to remind myself each day to pause and look around at my surroundings… I am a Houseguest on Big Brother!

It has been a few weeks here in the house and it already feels like home. This cast is phenomenal. These are people I will look forward to having relationships outside of this game for the rest of my life. But let me tell ya, this game it gets hard. I am more emotional than I expected. It is definitely a struggle to separate personal feelings with game play, but we’ve gotta do what we came here to do. This week, I had to put two people up on the block, and it isn’t easy.

My hope through this game is that we can all play hard but kind. But who am I kidding? I am bracing myself for the twists and turns and drama and games. It’s going to be a wild ride! I am so excited for a new twist each week and for the crazy cool competitions to come.

As a viewer, this game has me on the edge of my seat, jumping up and down, screaming at my TV every week.

As a player, this game has us all going a little cray! We have no idea what y’all know out there, but we are having so much fun trying to figure it out!

Shout out to my fabulous family. I miss y’all so much and know you are cheering me on every day! It is through your strength and love that I am playing this game each day with honesty and integrity.

To all of my ATL friends, I can’t wait to squeal with y’all about of this!

Da'Vonne: Feisty and strong, you are a beautiful woman.
Austin: Our big teddy bear! So docile and spiritual.
Steve: My Stevie B! So intelligent and silly. (Team Stelli!)
Liz: Such a cool chick—or chicks?? Hmmmmm,
Audrey: You know you are my girl. I admire all you have overcome and am honored to know you.
James: The funniest guy I’ve ever met. Can we just have a “James Show?” You are such a character!
Jeff: You are going to be my friend forever. You are a doll.
Vanessa: Girls in their 30s rule! Thank goodness for you, my girl!
Clay: What would I do without you here? Such a true gentleman who reminds me of home.
Jason: You know I fell in love with you from the minute you walked through the front door!
Meg: How is it possible for someone to be so adorable?!?
Becky: A confident and well-rounded woman. I am loving getting to know you.
Jace: We miss you, friend! Keep your light glowing!
John: You are so unique and funny!
Jackie: Such a hottie with the cutest spunk!

It’s time to get this game going strong!

It’s only Week 2, so I don’t have much else to gush about, but I intend to win HoH again and will have so much more to say!

We are all having a blast so far and we can feel it in the air that it’s about to get real up in here. Keep watching and keep rooting for this freaking amazing Big Brother summer!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1004441/hoh-suite-spot-shelli-poole-gets-real/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 02:44:57 AM »
HOH Suite Spot - Vanessa Rousso

Hey all,

Wow… I’m not sure where to start! It has been a rollercoaster this week, but, by far, the best part was being able to hear from my girlfriend Mel!!!! This game is excruciatingly difficult and it has a way of making you feel like you are all alone in the world at times, so reading her letter and seeing pictures of my family was just what the doctor ordered!!! :)

As far as strategy goes, so much went down this week and I want to let you all into what I was thinking along the way, so here goes:

To begin with, I’ll break down a "helicopter view" of how I perceive the house to be organized in terms of strategic alliances. (You may have seen me make a model out of gummy bears at various points in my HoH room in an attempt to visualize these dynamics.)

Coming into this week, the house was divided into five interconnected subgroups: In one corner, you had the remnants of the Old Insider Alliance—these aren’t real alliance names, just my descriptions for ease of explanation—with Jason, James, and Meg. Across the house, you had The Go-To Pawns with Jon, Steve, and Becky. Between them was the Power Couple with Shelly and Clay. In another group was "JJ" with Jeff and Jackie ,who were loosely aligned with the Old Insiders and also had ties with The Power Couple, as well as The Pawns. And, finally, you had "3.5," alluding to the fact that we are 3.5 people since Liz’s twin was half-way into being allowed into the house, with myself, Austin, and Liz.

That leaves Audrey, who—through our Sleeper Cell alliance, which includes Audrey, Shelly, Clay, myself, and Austin—was sitting between 3.5 and The Power Couple. Oh, yeah. And I have a budding alliance with Steve called SOS, which I want to note here for completeness.

After Austin and I won HoH, we decided to initially take a shot at the Old Insiders—specifically James, since I felt that he was the strongest player of the three. (Not to mention he had lied to me about his motivations for evicting Jace, so I didn’t trust him.) This was because our corner had the least ties to the Old Insiders and JJ—and since JJ was only comprised of two people and the Old Insiders was made up of three, we decided to launch a missile in their direction.

We set it up so that Meg and Jason would be on the block on Austin’s side and James and John (as our pawn) would sit on mine. We really wanted John and James to lose the BOB so that I would remain in power because Austin already has a target on his back. (He’s a beast and he’s in an obvious duo with Liz.) Plus, I was confident that I could make the moves that needed to be made this week without creating too big of a target for myself.

Luckily for us, things worked out for us with the BOB, and John and James remained on the block, leaving me as the sole HoH for the rest of the week. Unfortunately, the POV didn’t go as well. And while Austin had a shot to win in the finals against John, he decided in the moment to let John take it and minimize the blood on his hands.

Austin agreed that morning if it came down to him and John, he would give it 100-percent because he knew it was best if the POV remained in our hands and allowed us to keep nominations the same—and minimize the blood that I was getting on my hands this week. So, when Austin throws the final round to John, I began to doubt my alliance with Austin for the first time. We had been going strong since day two when we made a final two deal, but now I was forced to wonder if Austin was really willing to work as a team or if we was just going to look out for himself.

Once John won the POV, the whole house was expecting me to backdoor Audrey, but I had other plans. I preferred to put up another pawn next to James or appease my allies Clay, Shelly, and Austin, who were all gunning for Jeff to go up as a backdoor target. While Clay, Shelly, and Austin all had reasons for wanting Jeff gone—he had lied to all of them and thrown each of them under the bus repeatedly—I didn’t have any reason personally to put him up. I mean, yes, he was on the other side of the house so I wouldn’t mind it if he left, but I didn’t have any reason that would make sense to the house for putting him up instead of Audrey.

This is where "Operation Expose Jeff" comes into play. Basically, I needed Clay, Shelly, and Austin to confront Jeff about his lies in public. I believed that if this happened, the rest of the house would begin to wonder about Jeff being some kind of manipulative mastermind, and with all the paranoia in the house, I could somehow spin it that he was a bigger threat to everyone than Audrey.

This was the plan….

But what I got ended up being even better! In the middle of Operation Expose Jeff, he decides to make one of the worst strategic moves I could have imagined. He turns to me—the HoH, who is looking for a replacement nominee, no less—and tries to make me the fall guy for his manipulations!!

Unfortunately for him, I think he underestimated my ability to defend myself and by the end of the night, he publicly admitted that he had lied. After that, his fate was pretty much sealed, and the decision to put him up next to James was an easy one.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1004466/hoh-suite-spot-vanessa-rousso-breaks-down-her-rollercoaster-week/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 02:32:07 AM »
HOH Suite Spot - Shelli Poole

I am HOH again, peeps!! I am back up in the HoH suite, surrounded by pictures of my puppy, Rango. He even wrote me a letter this week! ;) I am missing my family so much. I love you Mom, Dad, Lori, Kerri, Wes, and Lance! I know y’all are watching and cheering me on. I think about y’all every day, and I hope you are enjoying the show and not worrying too much. I am enjoying the ride in here!

This week has been a whirlwind, to say the least. I am making tough decisions and talking a lot of game with the house. I came into this game with intentions to play hard but fair, and I pray I am making the right decisions. It’s a gamble since we don’t know what is going on in the outside world. We don’t know what is truly being said behind closed doors, and we don’t always know who we can trust in this house. All we can do is follow our instincts and listen to our hearts, and I’ve had to to do a lot of that this week.

Right now, my heart is with Audrey. I put my trust into Audrey from the very beginning of this game, and I have remained loyal to my connection with her, even when the entire house urged me not to. But this week, some things have come to light that have led me to a very tough conclusion. On a personal level, I will never turn my back on Audrey. But on a game level (the reason we are here), I have been slapped with the reality that she might not be what’s best for me. This internal struggle has been the running force of my reign as HoH this week.

I want to reach out to Audrey’s family and give my utmost respect to each of you. It has been a blessing to meet her and grow with her inside this crazy house! She and I are incredibly goofy together and I love her hilarious humor and wit.

Everyone in this house admires Audrey, and I hope her story is touching people in the outside world. She has a brilliant light inside of her that I hope continues to shine as she begins an amazing life adventure ahead.

Audrey, no matter what happens here in this house this week, know that I care for you and support you always. Us Georgia Peaches will always stick together!

The game is moving fast now, and each week is flying by quicker than the last. As the outgoing HoH, I won’t be able to compete for HoH this week, so I am rooting for Clay or Vanessa! They are my two best friends in this house, and I don’t know what I would do without them!

That’s all for now. Thank you Big Brother for this experience, and lots of love to all the fans out there!!! XOXOXO

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1004479/hoh-suite-spot-hear-how-shelli-s-spending-her-whirlwind-of-a-week/
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 02:35:17 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 12:20:11 PM »

First and foremost, I want to let my mom and Mel know just how much their letters, pictures, and gifts have meant to me. There are times when the second-guessing, uncovered lies, whispers, and plotting make it excruciatingly difficult to retain perspective—and hearing from the people that I love at home has been my tether to the ground and my compass in times of doubt.

Speaking of doubt, this week I was faced with some of the most difficult decisions that I have encountered in years. My descent into an abyss of confusion began with Austin lying to me about confiding in Jason about Liz (and Julia). This rocked my ability to trust Austin, and suddenly there were cracks in the foundation of Sixth Sense.

Then, after winning HoH alongside Jackie (who for all intents and purposes, was on the opposite side of the house from myself), I needed to find common ground (in terms of a mutual target) with her so that she and I could strategize about nominations together instead of working against one another.

After consulting with Shelli and Clay, I made the very difficult decision to target Austin this week. So, along with Jackie, Becky, James, Jason, and Meg, we formed the "Dark Moon" (terrible omen of a name!!) alliance and devised what we thought was a foolproof plan to keep Jackie in power so that she could backdoor Austin.

It turns out that foolproof is not necessarily Big Brother-proof. Needless to say, our plan immediately fell to pieces. James and Liz won the BOB and Jackie was dethroned, leaving me in power and Clay and Becky up on the block.

I love you so much Mel, Mom, Papa, Jim, Barry, Tiff, Tisha, Bear, Maverick, Kimba, Coda, and the rest of my beautiful family!!! I miss you all so much it hurts, and I think about you every single day!!!

Finally, I want to thank Big Brother for this incredible opportunity. This is, by far, the most difficult thing that I have ever tackled… but I am growing stronger every day and know that I will come out on the other side with a more complete perspective about who I am and a more evolved insight into what is important in life.

I am blessed beyond belief, and I appreciate every single day of this adventure.

With love,
Vanessa

P.S. I would like to send a shout out to my close friends.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1004523/hoh-suite-spot-vanessa-follows-her-family-s-compass-as-a-guide-this-week/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 10:24:58 AM »
Interesting comments. It does bring perspective about what she is doing. I dislike her a little less now.  :peek
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 02:30:02 AM »
HOH Suite Spot - James Huling

First off, I want to give a huge thank you to all my fans out there in the BB community. No regrets. Being a second-time HoH of the season has me feeling super stoked. It couldn’t have come at a better time. I know now after the week has gone by, the people in this house I thought were rolling with me, were actually rolling against me.

I had to make a huge move and take a risk to remove a threat in the game. I hope by making this move, it will reform the house in my favor, for now. This game is getting tougher as the weeks go by. I have gotten closer to a lot of the Houseguests, which is definitely going to make this game a lot harder in the end.

Breanna, Baleigh, and Landon, I just want to let you guys know that I love you. This game may be tough, but I have not forgotten why I’m here and the cause.

Jason, I hope things are going good as well and that Gizmo isn’t giving you too much of a hard time.

Nichole, and Kelli from South Carolina, y’all are my girls. Love y’all tons.

Connor, Portia, Micah and Juicy, I hope y’all are enjoying the summer, and Texas is nice and hot!

Huge shout out to the Feeders. Sorry we sleep so much, but this game is brutal emotionally. A sleep schedule does not exist in this house.

Finally, I gotta show some love to Texas and South Carolina. Stay tuned for more of the madness as it continues.

PS: I love you Bae and Landon. Hope you aren’t driving Breanna crazy. Breanna thanks for all of the support… this wouldn’t be possible without you!

BB community, no regrets, expect the unexpected :)

James

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1004558/hoh-suite-spot-we-can-literally-hear-james-texan-twang-in-his-cute-letter/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 12:45:41 PM »
HOH Suite Spot - Becky Burgess

Hello Outside World!

Oh, how I have missed you :) It’s jury time!! Can you believe it?! We are all so excited here in the BB house, we would jump for joy, but our legs are still too sore from the HoH competition. The slip 'n slide competition was brutal but fun! I think Steve and Grandma (Meg) are still finding new bruises. Luckily, potato rolling has picked up in popularity amongst the other Houseguests and its magical healing powers are giving us the ability to walk again. In combination with Austin’s yoga classes, we will all be better in no time.

Winning HoH this time around is definitely different than my first win. I feel the stakes are higher. I am ready to make a big move this week and take out a strong competitor that would ultimately change the game if they were to remain here.

I won’t lie, I’m nervous to take out my target. I can hardly sleep at night! This will be my first big move of the game and I think it would be hard to win $500,000 without taking risks, so bring it on!

As HoH, I have definitely enjoyed my perks, like a fridge full of kale, a basket of granola, and my One Republic CD. :) But I don’t allow all of these luxuries to get to my head. I take walks to the Have Not room and visit my peasant friends in their dentist chairs. Hahaha! Meg, James, and Jackie are the funniest Have Nots yet. The sunglasses and beach towels are too much!

One other important part of being HoH is the letter from home. It’s hard to explain how much it means hearing from my best friend, Lindsey. The outside world truly seems so far away, even my dreams take place in the BB House, but seeing pictures and hearing stories from home help to remind me why I’m here and what I am working towards.

Thank you, Lindsey.

Hey Live Feeders! Thank you so much for the inflatable shark. We have named him Gronk (because he likes to party) and he is fitting in well. Gronk enjoys tanning in the pool during the day, late-night hot-tubbing with Johnny Mac, and has even been known to take a selfie or two when the camera is around.

We love to know that we are being watched and supported by Live Feeders and fans! There are so many times we feel isolated in here and run out of things to do. When you guys send us fun tasks to complete or give us a new toy, it makes our day.

Thank you. We love you guys.

Last but not least, to everyone back in Colorado! I miss my beautiful state so much! The first weekend in August, my family has always had a tradition of going camping with a big group of our soccer friends. Almost 35 people are in our group and we create a small city of tents near Buena Vista, Colorado. Right now, I would be hiking to the lake with my dog, cutting up firewood, and spending time with my family.

I am sad to not be able to hike any peaks this summer, but I am willing to give up the mountains in a heartbeat if it means living in the BB house!

Becky

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1004591/hoh-suite-spot-becky-burgess-gives-big-brother-feeders-a-huge-thank-you/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 01:05:24 AM »
HOH Suite Spot - Liz Nolan

Hey BB fam!

This week has been spectacular being HoH. Last time I was HoH was only for 24 hours during Battle of the Block, so this week I’ve been enjoying the full experience! In my blog, I’m going to talk about how things have been going in the house this week, what it’s like to live in the BB house with my identical twin sis, the fun/weird things we’ve been up to, how my game is going and the growing connections I’ve been making.

First things first, I want to give a shout out to my wonderful family, I miss you guys so so much! Mom, I miss you, your laughter, and your cooking dearly. I’ve been making you proud and have been cooking up a storm in the house. Angela, I got your letter in my HoH basket this week! It made Julia and me cry so much. We miss our big sister more than words can describe, and it’s so great to hear you’re doing well back in the 305. Can’t wait to give you a cheek rub!

Since Daddy doesn’t know much about blogs, when you guys read this tell him that Juj and I miss him terribly and we can’t wait to give him a big hug. Also, Nena we miss you too much and we know you’re always up-to-date watching our shenanigans on the Live Feeds!

Lastly, I want to shout out my peeps at work! I miss you guys dearly and I can’t wait to see how much the company has grown over the past few months. :)

So, I’m sure you guys have been keeping up with us on the Live Feeds, but I just wanted to let everyone know how awesome it is to have my identical twin sister in this game with me! We are having one of the best summers of our young adult lives, and words cannot describe how excited I was to see her walk through the front door as Julia. (Finally!). It was so hard for us to live and function under one identity.

Although we are really similar, we have so many differences. The other Houseguests are able to tell us apart perfectly, which is great because it gets kind of annoying when people can’t tell us apart and refer to us as Twin 1 and Twin 2! All in all, we are so fortunate to have made it this far in the game. I thought we would for sure be the #1 targets as soon as Julia got here as herself.

Austin has been like the papa bear protecting his young cubs. He’s the best!

While we’re on the subject, ahem ahem, as I’m sure you all have seen, Austin and I have been getting pretty close :) He makes me laugh so much, and in this house you really need that! We love to cook together, work out together, hang together, and the best part about him is that he lets me yell at him and takes it like a champ. :P

Although he and I have been having a blast in the BB world together, it’s sad to think about life outside this house because he lives here in L.A. and I’m across the country in MIA. Things are going fantastic with him, thus far, so it will be interesting to see where we will be once we step back into the real world.

We are both hopeful we’ll make it work, so we’ll see where the journey takes us!

Now, let’s get down to brass tacks and talk about my game.

First of all, I am so stoked Julia and I survived Double Eviction! You have no idea how fast my heart was pounding that night! It was, by far, the most stressed I have ever been in the game thus far!

Thankfully, Steve won the loop comp, so I knew right away that Julia and I were going to be safe. Not only are we working with Steve—our alliance is called Scamper Squad, and it consists of Julia, me, Austin, Vanessa, and him—but we have also grown to love him so much!

Julia and I call him the little bro we never had. We are having so much fun getting him to open up and horse around the house with him.

All in all, it has been a very successful week as the reigning HoH. I have been having tons of fun with the final nine Houseguests. It really sucks I had to put Johnny Mac and Becky up on the block because I have grown to know and love both of them. However, as the numbers dwindle, I didn’t have much of a choice since I’ve never worked with them throughout the game, and I’ve made previous loyalties.

I hope to see Julia win HoH next week! She hasn’t won one yet, so that would be cool if the #TwinTeam stayed in power.

I’m signing out, but I hope you guys have enjoyed watching me grow and adapt to the crazy Big Brother world. It has been the ride of a lifetime and I’m so fortunate for this whole experience.

All my best,
Liz

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1004621/hoh-suite-spot-liz-lays-it-all-out-there-in-a-letter-to-fans/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 09:26:55 AM »
HOH Suite Spot - Austin Matelson

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? I have often answered this question with the word no, but perhaps I should have been asking a much larger question… what is a sound?

My time in the Big Brother house has been full of insightful life lessons. It sounds silly, but playing a game for money on TV has forced me to confront aspects of existence that I never thought I would. A sound is only a word and it is our responsibility to breath life into each and every one of them.

In the Big Brother house it is so painful to realize the power of words. It is all that we have. Or is it? I’ve seen many of the strongest players in this game go home because of the words they spoke. Some used too many, some not enough, some were careless with their word choices, and others were victims of misinterpretation and manipulation.

So how have I navigated the waters of this fabricated reality where language shackles us in the prison of paranoia, to somehow become the HoH with only eight people remaining? The answer is faith. Not of a religious kind, but of a humanist trust that I had to embrace from the start.

I started this game by having fun and trusting my bro, Jace. This kept me away from words, away from deals, and away from betrayal. Once he left, I was an afterthought and the people who played this game without faith in each other started to turn on one another. At this point, something unexpected happened for me, something that will change the course of my life even after this game is long over… I found Liz.

I came into this experience wanting to give my entire heart to the game. I wanted to leave here with no regrets to have accomplished everything I set out to. But I never imagined that I would entertain the idea of having a showmance. But here I am two months into the show and I have not only found a showmance, but a real life romance.

Liz has changed the meaning of this experience for me. As a medieval historian, it must have been the three spinners of fate who weave our life threads together somewhere in the night’s sky that brought us into each other’s lives. Since my feelings for her became apparent in my heart, I have been playing this game for both of us… well, all three of us actually.

Hiding her twin secret, keeping her safe from conspiracy, and waiting for her to come back to me every three days when she switched with Julia was devastatingly painful. It has been a crazy ride, but now it is all paying off. We are together and making the most of our back-to-back HoHs. I do want to take this time to tell Liz and Julia’s family that I am looking forward to meeting you.

I will do whatever it takes to keep your daughters safe and happy the rest of the time I am here.

As far as this week is concerned, I had a difficult decision. I was aligned with everyone... whoops! But I choose to run with Meg and James over Johnny Mac. I’m sorry Mac fans, but I just have more fun with James and Meg.

Is that sound strategy? Probably not, but, hell, this is not just a TV show—I have to live here 24/7 and damn it, I like having fun.

It’s time for me to address my real other half… Judas!

Judas is not evil, he is the part of me that has been brokenhearted. He is the part of me that was told he isn’t good enough to be a wrestling superstar for the biggest company. He is the realist while Austin in the dreamer. Judas came here to win and prove people wrong. Austin came here because he loves Big Brother and this is his dream.

Together, I hope that we have entertained and surprised some people out there, especially all of my insane friends and family. Mom, Gman, Allison, Amy, Gabby, Nikki, Eli. I hope you are watching 24/7.

Shout out to the Live Feeders.

With much love I bid you farewell… for now,
Austin and Judas

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1004643/hoh-suite-spot-austin-expresses-deep-thoughts-in-this-letter-to-the-fans/

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2015, 04:18:26 AM »
That HoH blog was SO delusional and extra :res:

I feel so bad for Austin's real life GF, can't imagine what she feels like right now :(

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2015, 07:32:26 AM »
I feel so bad for Austin's real life GF, can't imagine what she feels like right now :(
I feel sorry for her also ....

For being his girlfriend at one stage of her life. If that blog is a slice of the delusional weirdness she had to deal with on a daily basis then I don't feel sorry for her seeing AustLiz happening on BB as it is very likely she has been set free from the delusional weirdness that is Austin.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 07:38:44 AM by theamazingracer21 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2015, 09:04:19 PM »
All I have to say about his blog is this... WORDS fail me!  :crazy:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 04:22:18 PM »

Coming into this week, I would have told you that I was the odds-on underdog to win that HoH competition! I have never won anything 'physical' in my life… and I should have been the first one to fall off of "Dizzy Land"… but now I understand the power of back-against-the-wall adrenaline and sheer strength of will and heart.

It is an amazing thing to realize firsthand just how much potential is locked within each of us if we abandon the limiting ideas that we cling to about what we aren’t capable of achieving.

Strategically, I have so very much to say, but I am going to wait until I get out to touch on that any further. I plan to release a series of strategy analysis blogs in October detailing my mindset and strategy throughout this Big Brother season. For now, the end is near… and all I can think about is how much I miss the people in my life… so I would like to use this space for a series of open letters.

Mel,

You have no idea how much I miss you... I think about you every minute of every day and am counting down the days until I get to see you! Thanks for the new maroon beanie… I love it… and that green one was getting ratchet!! I’m so proud of you for working out every day. That’s way better than I have been doing… but I guess I need to step up my game now because I’m going to see you in just over three weeks!!

I’m also super happy to hear that you are working on producing some music of your own. I can’t wait to listen to what you have put together, baby!!!

Also, you should hook up the Pioneer CDJs to the DJM mixer in the studio and watch YouTube video tutorials on using that setup. When I get back, I want you to be ready to DJ some gigs with me ASAP!!! I want you to know that I would have swung around on that HoH ride from hell for another hour and a half just to hear from you.

Knowing that you and Maverick and Bear are out there supporting me means everything to me, and has given me the energy I needed to get through the last few weeks. I agree with you that this experience has sparked both of us to grow as individuals and will also definitely make us stronger as a couple!

I am so very lucky to have you in my life. <3

Love,
Vanessa

Tiffany,

I have been thinking about you a lot lately, sister. I am wondering how things are going at your new job, and, also, if you are keeping in touch with any of the friends you made in Vegas when you were out there visiting me earlier this year. I want you to know that some of the things you taught me have helped me get through this experience during the tough times. I love you and miss you and can’t wait to hear from you!

Love,
Ness

Tisha,

I miss you so so so much!!! I am so sad that I haven’t been able to be there for you in planning this wedding!!! However, I want you to know that as soon as I get back I want to hear every detail!!! I’m also curious how things are going with your new job and how nice it must be to finally be done with school!!

Give Kimba a hug for me!!! Love you so much little sister!!!!

Love,
Ness

Mom,

I don’t even know where to start… I am the luckiest girl in the world to have had you as a mother. Without the strength of character, integrity, and work ethic with which you raised us, I would never have been able to make it this far into this experience.

It has tested and tried me on every level, and at every fork in the road I have been guided by the echoes of your voice and life lessons that you have imparted to me. I hope that you and Jim were able to enjoy lobster mini-season and that you are reinvigorated for your return to work (which I think is right about now).

Send Jim and the rest of the family my love!

With love,
Pinessa

Papa, Barry, and all the rest of my friends and family, I want you to know that I miss you all a great deal and can’t wait to see you soon!

As a lifelong game enthusiast, I want you to know that this is—hands down—the greatest game that I have ever encountered, and possibly the greatest game out there, period! I had no idea just how much strategy would be involved, nor how much I would be challenged philosophically, psychologically, and intellectually along the way.

I feel so very very blessed to have been able to take on this challenge.

Sincerely,
Vanessa

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1004661/hoh-suite-spot-vanessa-pens-a-series-of-sincere-open-letters/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2015, 05:49:31 PM »
HOH Suite Spot - Steve Moses

Every 10-year-old dreams about what they want to do when they grow up. Most dream about becoming an astronaut, the president, or a professional athlete. I, being the strange child that I was, had two of those dreams—work for Walt Disney Imagineering, and become an official Big Brother Houseguest. Eighty three days ago, when I stepped into the back of Julie [Chen]’s studio, the latter of those goals was officially completed. I remember standing on the stage, my Big Brother bag over my shoulder, and I couldn’t stand still no matter what I tried.

Vanessa, standing next to me, pointed out that my breathing sounded like I was about to pass out. My balance was also worse than hers was, despite my comfortable sneakers and her high heels. Okay, I may have been a bit nervous. But still, that feeling I got when I first saw the stage and the front door of the house, nerves dancing down my spine, is probably the single most powerful emotional experience I’ve ever had. It was a moment I’ll always remember and be grateful for because I am fully aware how many thousands upon thousands of fans try to walk in that front door every year, and by some stroke of luck, I was the fan who got to walk in this year.

Okay, quick game summary. My strategy walking in the front door was to play, you guessed it, the sweet, naive, and innocent little kid who could never possibly be a threat to your game and would be a complete waste of your HoH. This meant throwing early comps like a mad man (though I’m not as brave as Dan Gheesling and willing to throw a Veto comp while I’m on the block.) I knew that I would be an early target with my complete lack of social skills, and I thought making myself the smallest target possible would be my only way out.

Going up on the block the first two weeks in a row? Not surprised. Getting categorized as one of the outsiders during the first week of the game? Also, not surprised. My first big flaw in this plan came during the first Veto comp when the entire house was in awe of “trombonists.” I didn’t really think much of it during the comp; it’s a word I use regularly back at school, and Brendon spelled “understanding” twice, two letters longer.

As shown by my zing, I was wrong. I feel like I’ve been fighting off the “smart kid” reputation ever since.

Going forward, the huge turning point in my game was when we formed the Scamper Squad in week three after Vanessa and Austin won HoH. This alliance worked because no one would have ever pictured Austin and I together. We were complete and total opposites. Austin would walk around the house antagonizing me, [and] we were each other’s default answer when asked who we were going after, so no one ever would have suspected the five of us working together—or four, at the time since the twins were still effectively one person.

The downside of this was that my name got thrown around in the first few weeks after the alliance formed. A lot. However, this was because (especially The Goblins) saw me as an independent in the game without any super-close allies. Throwing my name around would come with minimal backlash.

Let’s say Person A is in power, Person B is on the opposite side of the house, and Person B is looking to protect his own alliance. Person B knows Person A isn’t going to put up anyone from his own alliance, and Person B doesn’t want anyone from his own alliance going up, so Person B is going to suggest someone in the middle to go up as a defensive move.

In the pre-Jury part of the game, that was me. However, at the same time, it wasn’t fun being the suggested target week after week, being in such an obvious spot kind of kept me safe. Person A knew that getting rid of me wouldn’t help his game at all. It would be a much more effective HoH if he went straight into the heart of Person B’s alliance.

It was a dangerous place to sit, but that’s where I sat, and it worked for a good while.

With Austin as my stated target for weeks, I started building a relationship with The Goblins and convinced them that I wanted to be with them. I sat in a “playing all sides” spot once we got to early Jury, and convincing everyone you’re on their side means, you guessed it—I was still throwing all of the HoH’s! Sadly, that also included the HoH that I won during the Double Eviction, “Getting Loopy.”

I didn’t want to be too obvious in throwing since it was a comp everyone was expecting me to do well in, so I know I had to get a few right, but there were three separate questions where I deliberately gave Julie what I thought was the wrong answer.

My answers to those three were wrong, I accidentally got them right, and I ended up in a HoH I didn’t want. Because I had no intention of winning that HoH, I didn’t have nominees or a target in mind going into it. Jackie was the one Goblin I had the weakest game connection with, and no one was going to vote out Meg because she’s… well… Meg, so I essentially picked those nominees on a purely gut instinct.

I would be lying to pretend that they were carefully thought out nominees.

So… there goes playing both sides and convincing The Goblins I’m one of them. However, I realized afterwards that I created a huge tipping point in the game because I was the first one to really take a stab at The Goblins, giving The Scamper Squad a numbers advantage.

Liz won emojis, Austin won the sprinting, Vanessa won "Dizzy Land," and Liz won road trip, so we were able to completely plow through The Goblins (and Johnny Mac, by accident,) allowing me to sit here and write this for you in the Final Six.

As far as this week…. yeah…. about that. I’ve known ever since the creation of The Scamper Squad that actually going to the Final Five would be a terrible idea because that would put Vanessa and I at a numbers disadvantage, but I always thought that we would lose at least one person along the way, so this Final Five would never be an issue.

(Thanks, James and Becky, for completely bypassing us and evicting Shelly and Clay when you were in power.)

As a result of those mistakes, here we sat in the Final Six, HoH key around my neck.

As far as I was concerned, when I won HoH this week, The Scamper Squad was done. My philosophy with any alliance is to contribute as little as possible and to take as much as possible, and when an alliance has nothing left to give me, there’s no reason for me to give anything more to it.

That was the case with The Scamper Squad this week. As far as I was concerned, it’s me, Johnny, and Vanessa versus Austwins. I nominated the showmance because my worst-case scenario would be the third person winning the Veto and using it, forcing me to replacement nominate Vanessa or John, so I had to leave the least likely Veto winner off of the block—Julia.

It wasn’t a fun move, but I’m literally aligned with every single person in the house right now with Scamper on one side and Rockstars on the other, so there was no way for me to get out of this week without making a huge move.

Another part of my strategy walking into the house was to play a super defensive game for a long while, hide in my shell, and then pop out at the end to make the big moves I need to make to get myself to finale night. This is the week where I did that, and I hope it goes in my favor.

Going forward, I’m really hoping Johnny or Vanessa win this next HoH. Johnny would put up the two remaining people from Austwins, but I think Vanessa would put up Johnny and a twin. Vanessa recently told me her ideal Final Three is me, her, and Austin. The best Final Three, as Derrick [Levasseur] pointed out last year, is when you’re there with two allies who aren’t working with each other, and Austin and I would give Vanessa that since we’re both strategically closer with her than each other. This is the same reason I would prefer a Final Three with me, her, and Johnny. I also think that Vanessa would be a really, really hard win in the finals. She’s playing everyone in the house right now. Literally everyone.

I would be shocked if she doesn’t have a Final Two deal with Austin like she does with me, and there’s probably even more that I don’t know about. I could just be paranoid here, but I’m tempted to think she’s almost on Derrick’s level in terms of strategy and her ability to manipulate her fellow Houseguests. I would not be in the least bit surprised to find out she has a huge secret about her outside life she hasn’t told us. I want to work with her going forward, but right now, I want to subtly show Austin in every way I can that Vanessa is playing me just like she’s playing him, and we all need to be skeptical of Vanessa.

Mom, Dad, Jeri, Alan, Kaelan, Harrison, Jason, Wilsons, and Richmonds: Thank you so much for your support. Your support means absolutely everything to me because I would never be here without you. I love you all so much and think of you all the time!

Fredonia: So…. sorry for bailing on the fall semester and any commitments I had lined up. I’m sure you’re doing more than fine without me, but I want to apologize to anyone who had to take a few extra steps to compensate for my not being there. I’ll be by campus sometime soon after I’m out of here.

Ending note: Transferring to Fredonia was an absolute social nightmare. I finished my first semester at Fredonia (my fifth semester of college) in a state where the peers who viewed me most positively found me highly obnoxious. I’ve spent the last two years thinking I had the social skills of a newt. I came into this house thinking I was going to be out super early for exactly that reason. I remember a conversation I had with my mom where she told me, “I love you very much, but you’re not going to make Jury.”

Making it to Final Five is waaay better than I ever could have hoped or asked for. This experience and making it this far has been absolutely amazing for my social confidence. No matter what happens from this point on in the game, I can leave with my head held high knowing that I do have the social skills to make friends and get around in the world, and that’s a really good feeling.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1004687/hoh-suite-spot-steve-s-detailed-breakdown-locks-us-in-until-the-very-end/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 10:10:54 AM »
This gives an excellent insight into Steve and what he's thinking. I didn't think he was really playing the game but I admit it, I was wrong.