Author Topic: TAR 27 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**  (Read 116616 times)

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 27 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**
« Reply #500 on: November 29, 2015, 06:30:13 AM »
If Justin & Diana don't win this season, they have a chance of coming back. If they do come back, the all-star season may be ruined, for some people's opinions.

If they win though for this season, they'll most likely not come back. The whole season may be ruined, for some, but at least you have 1 season destroyed instead of 2. :lol:

NO WAY. There's no way they are back. If they are back, this world is doomed

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #501 on: November 29, 2015, 06:36:26 AM »
I like green team

That's why I said some. ;) I myself am not hating the green team, but I'm not liking them as well. :stare I'm only hoping for their elimination because they're too strong.

If Justin & Diana don't win this season, they have a chance of coming back. If they do come back, the all-star season may be ruined, for some people's opinions.

If they win though for this season, they'll most likely not come back. The whole season may be ruined, for some, but at least you have 1 season destroyed instead of 2. :lol:

NO WAY. There's no way they are back. If they are back, this world is doomed

Let's wait and see. :funny: :gnome

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #502 on: November 29, 2015, 06:44:32 AM »
Credit where credit is due too, I love SteKay calling him "Dustbin"  :funny: :funny: :funny:

DUSTBIN AND BORANA OUT PLEASE

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #503 on: November 29, 2015, 06:47:34 AM »
Dustbin & Borana  :funny:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #504 on: November 29, 2015, 06:48:25 AM »
Tbh I don't mind Green team they haven't done anything to make me hate them it's just they constantly come first and it's annoying!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #505 on: November 29, 2015, 06:49:32 AM »
Tbh I don't mind Green team they haven't done anything to make me hate them it's just they constantly come first and it's annoying!

P.S. 1600th post! :yess:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #506 on: November 29, 2015, 06:50:39 AM »
With underwhelming and linear leg designs, it's easy for me to say that TAR25 was better than this season. :(

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #507 on: November 29, 2015, 07:29:57 AM »
There are three major reasons why I hate Justin & Diana.

ONE. The key to a good Amazing Race team is to enjoy the experience.

Justin enjoyed it, sure, but he seems so FORCED when he's enjoying. Justin "enjoying" the Race is like a kid disappointed with a Happy Meal toy but still flaunts it around irritatingly and acting like it's the best thing ever. I literally cringe every time he yells or dances.

All of the teams say: "I love The Amazing Race!". Justin does it with Caps Lock and multiple exclamation points for emphasis along with overused smileys. That's how my metaphor is basically.

TWO. The show literally overfocuses on him.

I wouldn't mind Justin if he popped out only once in a while, but when he pops out MORE THAN TEN TIMES IN BARELY FIVE MINUTES IN THE SHOW ITS IRRITATING. Not only that, watch the previews for each week at the end of the episode.

Episode Two: "The tension between JUSTIN and Team Texas..."
Episode Three: "It's between Team Texas and JUSTIN AND DIANA..."
Episode Four: "JUSTIN AND DIANA walk with royalty..."
Episode Five: "JUSTIN flips out..."
Episode Six: "The tension escalates with JUSTIN AND DIANA..."
Episode Seven: "It's a hard day's work for JUSTIN AND DIANA..."
Episode Eight: Nothing but they end it with Justin laughing :res:
Episode Nine: The first episode this season where they DO NOT show up, but other teams have not gotten the same editing experience? Really gross.
Episode Ten: Nothing because NO TEAM was mentioned but they focus on Justin crying

Even the recaps are now affected.

On Episode Ten, Phil's recaps have: "At the Detour... Justin & Diana stacked it up. While the OTHERS cut it up." So they mention only THEM and ignore the OTHERS? They couldn't selectively use at least ONE other team to say in the other Detour?

They are so forced down our throats that it's really bad. I (as part of my project) have been analysing these episodes. In TEN episodes there is a total of ONE AND A HALF HOURS OF JUST JUSTIN.

Considering there are a total of at least 450 minutes of the show by now, that means Justin has ONE FIFTH of the screen time. Like.... wow :res:

To further give proof that he is obviously production's number one fave:
-On Leg 6, on the bungee jumping Roadblock, they only showed Denise & James-Earl and Tanner & Josh reading the "Fly to Paris" clue. After third place (THEM) got it, they IMMEDIATELY just super-cut EVERYONE doing it and cut to the airport without them reading the clue.

This is also self-explanatory.

NEARLY HALF OF THE QUOTES ARE FROM HIM. HALF! ONE AWAY FROM SIX!

Plus, the edit has already omitted ENTIRE STORY ARCS AND RECURRING JOKES in the favour of MORE of these two :res:

We never got:
-Kelsey & Joey bickering and not being 100000% PERFECT COUPLE (Leg 2)
-Tiffany & Krista running out of money but Texas gave them (Leg 3), thus giving them a reason to work together and how LEG 8-9 IS INFINITELY SADDER AS A RESULT and PLUS they had like a LOT of scenes where they talk about each other that are only dumped to secrets
-Denise ALWAYS celebrating and singing and dancing in the Taxi when James-Earl completes a Roadblock successfully
-Alex & Adam's entire elimination story arc which was them getting dropped at a wrong place
-Jazmine & Danielle running past an Hours of Operation board FOUR times (In Africa)
-Not showing teams crying about being concerned for their team member (on the bungee Roadblock in Africa before flying to France)
-Teams running past the Detour clue and getting lost for finding the WRONG clue-giver (In France)
-A full explanation of how Denise & James-Earl did so bad in France (they went to a restaurant with the SAME name but no Detour)
-Extended Pit Stop chats are omitted (all with many fun extras!)
-NO. PHIL. CALLING. TEAM. PLACEMENTS.
-NO. FULL. INTRO. WTF? (The TAR24 days are OVER. No NEED FOR A SHORT INTRO!)

And for what? Just so we can see another confessional on how happy Justin is to be on the Race, how EXCITED he is to do a task, how HAPPY he is to be in first, and ANOTHER laugh or dance or boastful comment. And not only that, this season GEOBLOCKS EVERYTHING. :res:

Here is my final point in regards to this:
You can never blame just the edit. Justin makes the content. Do the math.

Considering how this cast is my favourite since TAR17, it's very heartbreaking to see the other teams not get the justice and screen-time they need. Almost everyone is so one-dimensional except these two. These two are like Jeremy and Tasha on this season of Cambodia: They are IRRELEVANT to the week's story but they are STILL SO CP (Complex Personalities via Editing)

THREE: HE. IS. COCKY. AS. F***.

On the first leg, he was more concerned about not coming in first than being eliminated.

He has had multiple confessionals and statements of: "ANOTHER FIRST PLACE IN THE BAG!"
"HAHAHA WERE FIRST"
"If we get there and there are other teams there, we're leaving in first"
"HE SAID NO HE MEANS NO" (in response to Tanner & Josh failing the meat Roadblock)
"HAHAHA I COULD DO IT BETTER THAN HIM" (in response to Tanner/Josh failing the first Argentina Roadblock)

He LITERALLY assumes they will GET TO U-TURN the MINUTE they start the 10th leg. How confident is he that he already ASSUMES he will get first?

He is also frustrated the minute things do not go his way. Look at how he reacted during the Amsterdam Roadblock. He was more concerned with not getting first instead of avoiding elimination when Diana failed a little. In the Secret Scenes, Tiffany said it best: "Everytime something doesn't go his way, he just frowns, grabs his hat, and starts huffing and puffing." He wants everything to be in his control and the minute it does not, he is more pissed at NOT WINNING than NOT BEING LAST.

If you've read this far, then I'm sorry for being over-negative. But I just had to get this out of my system. I've never had this much hatred for a team since Dave & Connor or the Hippies. *sighs*

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #508 on: November 29, 2015, 07:46:36 AM »
gamer, we need to be friends right now.

My bottom 3 teams of all time are Hippies, Whine and Connor and now Justin and Diana replaced Art and JJ.

Let me also just say why this season sucks personally. I was told that this would be the best season ever, had high expectations for it due to me being deluded by a personal comment by someone and then... we must be "nice" because we are not being "nice" as we believed the edit?

I don't know what warp theory is that, but the last time I remembered is America has more free speech than this forum.

I've said my piece. Kthx.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 07:49:45 AM by Jobby »

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #509 on: November 29, 2015, 07:48:02 AM »

dilemma  :stare :stare

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #510 on: November 29, 2015, 07:54:52 AM »
Jobby please give us your prediction for the upcoming episode! (You nailed the last one!)  :cheer:
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #511 on: November 29, 2015, 08:02:06 AM »
gamer, we need to be friends right now.

My bottom 3 teams of all time are Hippies, Whine and Connor and now Justin and Diana replaced Art and JJ.

Let me also just say why this season sucks personally. I was told that this would be the best season ever, had high expectations for it due to me being deluded by a personal comment by someone and then... we must be "nice" because we are not being "nice" as we believed the edit?

I don't know what warp theory is that, but the last time I remembered is America has more free speech than this forum.

I've said my piece. Kthx.

<3

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #512 on: November 29, 2015, 08:05:26 AM »
About the geoblock gamer mentioned, it's true. :ascared I can't even view any of the secret scenes anymore compared to those of past seasons before they were deleted, and I can't even watch the additional previews of every episode. :(

TAR, why? :gaah:

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #513 on: November 29, 2015, 08:09:03 AM »
Gamer's post is perfection and I'll craft it to my room's wall right now.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #514 on: November 29, 2015, 08:14:33 AM »
About the geoblock gamer mentioned, it's true. :ascared I can't even view any of the secret scenes anymore compared to those of past seasons before they were deleted, and I can't even watch the additional previews of every episode. :(

TAR, why? :gaah:

They weren't deleted though, they were just made Private and I don't even know why =/

It's not like there are people who don't want to watch them!

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #515 on: November 29, 2015, 08:46:57 AM »
Slay, gamer! Slay!

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #516 on: November 29, 2015, 09:38:08 AM »
Jobby... that was beautiful. Couldn't have said it better.

I don't mind his excitement on the Race (when he dances with locals, etc). It's just hilarious knowing that if they were in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc, he probably wouldn't be doing any of those things.

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #517 on: November 29, 2015, 09:38:55 AM »
is there a software of hacking TAR cuz Justin is using cheat engine

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #518 on: November 29, 2015, 10:09:55 AM »
Credit where credit is due too, I love SteKay calling him "Dustbin"  :funny: :funny: :funny:

DUSTBIN AND BORANA OUT PLEASE
This is my favourite post :lol:

This season is the equivalent of Survivor: Worlds Apart. Overhyped af, cast pretty amazingly, but edited very poorly + the boot order :groan:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #519 on: November 29, 2015, 10:49:03 AM »
Frame that post Gamer, it's perfection.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #520 on: November 29, 2015, 11:14:01 AM »
I'm printing it out and handing it out to all the non fans of green team. Think I'll need a million flyers or more.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #521 on: November 29, 2015, 11:17:19 AM »
I'll chip in and copy a second million

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #522 on: November 29, 2015, 11:21:57 AM »
I think it won't be hard to find sponsorships.

Offline Malfox

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #523 on: November 29, 2015, 04:39:14 PM »
I never remember what season/leg/task was when or what detour/RB/Uturn was best. Thank goodness for our wiki!!

But superfan I am....   Just saying.

And remember...editors get what they want.
While I agree that robotic memorization does not make one a superfan, it doesn't make sense that someone who just watched all seasons 2-3 times would not remember certain events, especially during Leg 1 when there's little fatigue, just adrenaline. Justin should have at least remembered that TAR2 went to Rio, as did TAR18, but he made no mention of it. Additionally, TAR23 only aired two years ago, and if someone studied the race as carefully as Justin says he did, he should know that no Fast Forward is a guarantee, therefore caution would be needed, and that a FF dealing with air would have to depend on the wind conditions.
I don't care if he is a superfan or not, but because it's brought up by editing and himself so often, I would like some concrete proof to that claim.
Watching the Race every night does not alone make one a superfan.
Memorizing facts about the race is not required to make one a superfan.
And, most importantly, racing super well does not make one a superfan.

So what does make a super fan, in your opinion? Planning your own amazing race in order to propose to your girlfriend? Oh wait..... 😜

I hope to someday run the race; I consider myself a super fan; and in no way would I, in the moment, remember every destination, location, etc from seasons past. But ask anyone in my life and they know I LOVE the Race!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #524 on: November 29, 2015, 04:47:55 PM »
Having Charla & Mirna in your top 5 teams suffices