Author Topic: TAR 27 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**  (Read 116081 times)

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 27 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**
« Reply #475 on: November 21, 2015, 07:21:04 PM »
I also don't think his superfan status is real AT ALL.

A real Race fan would remember the locations. A real Race fan would remember the bungee on Leg 4 as the first ever task. A real Race fan would have BETTER logic on taking a weather-dependent Fast Forward or U-Turn strategy. And if you really watched all seasons TWICE, that includes TAR24. Really?

Throughout this Race, the people closest to actual real superfans are Kelsey & Joey, because even though it was unaired, in Brazil, Kelsey mentioned how happy she was to be in it like TAR2 and to see two of the original locations, they had a U-Turn confessional with 100000% more logic than anything Justin has said, and when they checked in India Joey remembered TAR1 and how they ran around those same exact grounds and how happy he was to do it himself.

This is where I think you're looking for more reasons to hate them. Wasn't there an insider video where Logan was joking about Justin's superfan behavior? She was joking how he would say things like "Oh, in Season 2...! In Season 3..!" That is a superfan to me :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of theirs either.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: November 21, 2015, 07:49:58 PM »
I seriously do not understand the hate on Justin & Diana. It was one thing when Rob & Amber were cocky in All Stars and completely blew it on the 4th leg. Justin & Diana do not talk crap about other team, they have not screwed anyone over, and they consistently play a smart and solid race. They have won 6/9 legs, 2 of the legs they didn't win were 2nd placements, and had they not went for the FF in leg 1, they probably would have won anyways. They are far better than Rachel & Dave in 9 legs. Add that to winning 2 legs and 4 legs consecutively, they are the ultimate powerhouse team, and they have shown no sign of slowing down at all. If you're really upset over the fact that Justin boasts a lot, he has the knowledge and the experience to back it up.

I agree with you, they deserve all of those 1st places. They even deserve more prizes because IIRC two of those wins didn't have a prize.  I don't want to hate them because they are great racers and are running a race with almost no mistakes. They have prepared and are superfans so I should be rooting for them. And they are also enjoying the race and that is awesome so I blame the edit for my dislike to this team.

They have been overedited to the point that is all about them. A little cockiness would be fine if it wasn't shown all the time and more often than not teams at the mat or in confessionals are asked about Justin&Diana instead of their own race.

I agree! :lol: I don't hate Justin at all since I don't see any point for me to hate them. :gnome The blame is on the edit; it should be hated instead. (:;)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #477 on: November 21, 2015, 08:50:16 PM »
I agree! :lol: I don't hate Justin at all since I don't see any point for me to hate them. :gnome The blame is on the edit; it should be hated instead. (:;)

AMEN!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #478 on: November 21, 2015, 09:34:41 PM »
If he hasn't said or done any of those things, there wouldn't be anything to be edited in the first place.

The fact is that he is arrogant and cocky and so now we have to blame our self delusion in believing that Justin is edited to be arrogant and cocky?

Sure, ok.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: November 21, 2015, 09:39:11 PM »
If he hasn't said or done any of those things, there wouldn't be anything to be edited in the first place.

The fact is that he is arrogant and cocky and so now we have to blame our self delusion in believing that Justin is edited to be arrogant and cocky?

Sure, ok.
Now AMEN! to this.

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #480 on: November 22, 2015, 05:36:39 AM »

I make my opinions based on what I see during the show, and I happen to friend request a plethora of teams, even those I'm not a fan of. I don't know the ones that do accept me irl, so I can't vouch for their personality elsewhere. If I ever say someone from the race is nice, it's based on how they either are on the show, and/or if they're nice to the other teams.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 08:07:19 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #481 on: November 22, 2015, 05:56:53 AM »
I guess Justin is just this season's Hayley (from TAR26). For them, their personality can rub you either way, that's all. The two of them are generally competent racers who are not malicious.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #482 on: November 22, 2015, 07:57:33 AM »
I'm in the minority here. I love Justin's enthusiasm because it just comes off as natural to me. I don't hate them for winning so many 1st places (remember when everyone was "surprised" when Rachel & Dave kept winning?), I just do not like how the editing is mostly focused on Justin while putting Diana in the background. It's like an emphasized edit of Misti & Jim.

Main issue for me is the lopsided, travel log-like editing.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #483 on: November 22, 2015, 08:26:24 AM »
Okay guys...this is a TAR discussion thread.

PERSONAL COMMENTS about each other are NOT ACCEPTABLE and will NOT BE TOLERATED.

Please keep your comments focused on the race, the racers and NOT each other.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 08:32:55 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #484 on: November 22, 2015, 06:09:51 PM »
Batter, bash & snatch thread is my fave

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #485 on: November 24, 2015, 10:50:22 AM »
I think Justin not remembering locations is actually his way of keeping himself focused. He knows he's having a great time but he already knows what he already saw, so why waste time bringing it up? It's distracting. Having fun: Not being careful with the fast forward is obvious, he was overly excited about being on the race and it just began for him. It's pretty obvious he knew the risk he was taking, but he wanted him and Diana to be in the lead early and maybe stay there. As for the U-turn: Why make unnecessary enemies?

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #486 on: November 24, 2015, 12:25:54 PM »
I think Justin not remembering locations is actually his way of keeping himself focused. He knows he's having a great time but he already knows what he already saw, so why waste time bringing it up? It's distracting. Having fun: Not being careful with the fast forward is obvious, he was overly excited about being on the race and it just began for him. It's pretty obvious he knew the risk he was taking, but he wanted him and Diana to be in the lead early and maybe stay there. As for the U-turn: Why make unnecessary enemies?

Yeah, especially when he's already got people who are all too willing to U-Turn him first chance they get!

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #487 on: November 24, 2015, 10:07:52 PM »

Yeah, especially when he's already got people who are all too willing to U-Turn him first chance they get!

Both U-turns, they got there first. It wouldn't make any sense to damage another team if you're in the lead and are almost guaranteed to win.

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #488 on: November 27, 2015, 05:37:15 PM »
James Earl <33333333333333 

Justin and Diana too <333333333333

I can't wait to see you all on my screen! I have such a high expectation for this season, and I'm sure it won't disappoint me

can't believe I put <3 and justin & diana on same sentence
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: November 27, 2015, 05:39:12 PM »
James Earl <33333333333333 

Justin and Diana too <333333333333

I can't wait to see you all on my screen! I have such a high expectation for this season, and I'm sure it won't disappoint me

can't believe I put <3 and justin & diana on same sentence

dont worry theo me too weve all been so wrong! :(

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #490 on: November 27, 2015, 06:51:26 PM »
You guys are being too dramatic over Justin&Diana...

Where's that Frozen gif when you need it?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #491 on: November 27, 2015, 08:22:23 PM »
First off, I'd like to say what is freaking wrong with that imbecile of a motorist for pulling off the netting on Tiffany's balloon bike and causing the entire bridge traffic to suffer because of his idiotic thinking? :gaah: :gaah:

This season in a nutshell:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #492 on: November 28, 2015, 10:22:02 PM »
I don't like the concept of this new U-Turn. Placing it before the ACTUAL task seemed to contradict the concept of the U-Turn in the first place. (How can you even get U-Turned when you haven't even going anyway yet.)

Bringing back the single U-Turn is good step in the right direction. But NO more U-Turn RIGHT in front the Pit Stop, placing it before the Detour or placing it in linear leg without the bunching at all.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #493 on: November 28, 2015, 10:59:34 PM »
They need to do a Voting U-TURN every leg to satisfy us all viewers. :funny:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #494 on: November 29, 2015, 02:25:57 AM »
??? I think Green Team got a penalty, is in danger, T/K checks in, has a penalty too and gets eliminated? -_-
I thought this as well.

Justin: *crying during penalty*
*Tiffany & Krista run to the Pit Stop*
Phil: Justin & Diana, would you come over here?
*Justin & Diana walk, crying*
Phil: Tiffany & Krista, you are the last team to arrive. However, I understand you did not aklsdjflkadjlkajdlfkajdf
*Justin & Diana: :o *

:'(

If this happened, this will be one of the worst season ever and it will make me quit TAR. :res:

If you suffered through TAR24 then this can't be any worse lmao.

I still hate 16, 24, and 7 more!

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #495 on: November 29, 2015, 02:39:10 AM »
??? I think Green Team got a penalty, is in danger, T/K checks in, has a penalty too and gets eliminated? -_-
I thought this as well.

Justin: *crying during penalty*
*Tiffany & Krista run to the Pit Stop*
Phil: Justin & Diana, would you come over here?
*Justin & Diana walk, crying*
Phil: Tiffany & Krista, you are the last team to arrive. However, I understand you did not aklsdjflkadjlkajdlfkajdf
*Justin & Diana: :o *

:'(

If this happened, this will be one of the worst season ever and it will make me quit TAR. :res:

If you suffered through TAR24 then this can't be any worse lmao.

I still hate 16, 24, and 7 more!

*cough* WHINER Dave *cough* BOO! Caroline & Jennifer or Brenchel should've won!
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #496 on: November 29, 2015, 03:10:10 AM »
I'm wondering if I started the trend on Whiner and Dave LOL.

JustSHUTin and Diana pls go home next. *rolleyes*

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #497 on: November 29, 2015, 06:21:31 AM »
I'm wondering if I started the trend on Whiner and Dave LOL.

Yes! <3

I saw one of your post and I'm like, dying. :lol:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: November 29, 2015, 06:24:55 AM »
If Justin & Diana don't win this season, they have a chance of coming back. If they do come back, the all-star season may be ruined, for some people's opinions.

If they win though for this season, they'll most likely not come back. The whole season may be ruined, for some, but at least you have 1 season destroyed instead of 2. :lol:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #499 on: November 29, 2015, 06:26:38 AM »
I like green team