Author Topic: TAR CANADA 3 Contestants - Nick Foti and Matt Giunta (Wrestling Teammates)  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Nick Foti and Matt Giunta
Wrestling Teammates

Nick Foti @asylum1240

Current City: Newmarket, Ont.
Hometown: Richmond Hill, Ont.
Strengths: Positivity, strength, and courage.
Fears/Phobia: Snakes
Favourite Travel Destination: Switzerland
Pet Peeve about Teammate: “Too laid back.”

Matt Giunta

Current City: Stouffville, Ont.
Hometown: Markham, Ont.
Strengths: Positivity, strength, and courage.
Fears/Phobia: Snakes
Favourite Travel Destination: Roatan, Honduras
Pet Peeve about Teammate: “Too bossy.”
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 03:54:39 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
About Nick and Matt

Nick and Matt are a Canadian pro wrestling tag team known as “Asylum & Burns” or “The Flatliners.” They originally bonded over the sport of wrestling, idolizing the same larger-than-life characters, and have been best friends and wrestling partners ever since. Thanks to their pro wrestling careers, Nick and Matt are experts at improvising, being impulsive, and going with the flow – all of which they feel will benefit them during the race. The lively, humorous, and down-to-earth duo, balance their dream of pro wrestling careers with the demands of regular life, family, and work.

Nick is an elementary school teacher while Matt is a real estate agent. “Our greatest achievement though has to be performing in front of 20,000 people at the Air Canada Centre and touring the East Coast of Canada with Hulk Hogan,” says Nick.

Nick and Matt have travelled all over North America and Japan and have spent hundreds of hours in a car together, making them the perfect travel buddies for "The Amazing Race Canada." They are both lucky to have lived out their childhood dreams of becoming pro wrestlers and hope they can continue to pursue those dreams.

For Nick and Matt, barreling across "The Amazing Race Canada" finish line would give them the freedom to put most of their energy into their pro wrestling careers while having the financial stability to support their families. Nick is keen on finishing renovating his house and being in a good financial position. Matt would like to explore a new career option – potentially firefighting. Winning the race would help them both move to the next phase of their lives.

FUN FACTS:
Motto: “The more you think, the more you stink!”
Team they most associate with from season 1 or 2: “Ain’t nobody like us!”
If you and your teammate were a pop duo, what would your name be? The Hug Smashers.
If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?
Nick: Gorilla – almost there anyway.
Matt: Dragon, they are awesome!
On the first day of ruling the world, what would you do? “We would declare a National Pro Wrestling Day, where everyone was allowed to stay home and watch their favourite classic wrestling matches. But don't act them out, leave that to the professionals.”
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster

:lol:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
More team questions from their profile...

How did you choose your team colour? - Nick
Bright blue and yellow are strong and they stand out, like us.

How did you train for the race? - Nick
Similar routine to my every day. Upped the cardio and tried not to get hurt in the ring.

What’s your must-have beauty/grooming item? - Nick
Razor blade – must tame the beast that is my facial hair.

What’s your must-have beauty/grooming item? - Matt
Shampoo…oh wait, no hair. Ok my Mach 3 Razor.

How did you train for the race? - Matt
A bit more cardio. I tried to do things to train the brain. I like those room escape games, both live and on the tablet to try and think outside of the box.

What’s your must-have item of clothing? - Matt
My throwback fanny pack, strictly for the race. At home I have a no fanny pack policy.