Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 123623 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #550 on: September 04, 2015, 08:12:25 AM »
Well.. idk about y'all... but I'm rooting for Vanessa and the twins like I have this entire game..
You want Vanessa - who is already a millionaire professional poker player with something like 4 million in winnings - to win BB?

And what pray tell, does sociopath Austin and these mealy mouthed twins have going for them where anyone would like them, much less support them?

The vagaries of the BB game. Never any accounting for taste.

Yes because financial and social status doesn't hold any favor with me for picking BB faves Mr. Chigurh. The segment on Wednesday summarized pretty much why she is amazing. She's planned the exit of each and every exits of those people while escaping backdoor plans that came at her week after week, while also being meltdown prone and being a competition beast. It's all my favorite qualities wrapped up in a single houseguest.

I never said anything about liking Austin, but I appreciate him being the human shield for the superior twins. Liz and Julia were discovered week two and are still here in the TOP SIX even when they could have been split up yesterday. It's nice to think that John/Steve were just idiots but Juliz were actually working steve, and Liz has shown her powers of manipulation when she convinced Vanessa that Steve started the plotting when in actuality Steve throws up in the sink when pressured.

I've also always hated the ADC(Jason/James/Meg/Jeff) and I was a supporter of Jackie when she was working with solely Becky and John but then she took Jeff's place in the alliance and then she was so hard to root for before I finally acknowledged I didn't like her lulz so I'm glad they're all finally out of the house and that the superior sixth sense is still standing yw!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #551 on: September 04, 2015, 10:27:53 AM »
 :conf:  I am excited,  I am totally for Vanessa and John final 2, and given the jury could go either way...on one hand someone who had a player who had an actual hand in getting them put on the block and to the jury, and John who has been used (except by Steve and recently Vanessa) constantly put up as a pawn or the fight for the Veto to stay, to Jury and back.  John was aligned early on silent partnered with Clay/Shelli/Jackie and basically Becky and Steve on the side, no one ever really knew who he was aligned with.  Vanessa so smart always playing out scenarios, from week two Shelli's HOH Julia telling Vanessa about the twins, Vanessa exploding with this info goes to Shelli, and this alliance Shelli/Clay/Vanessa/Austin/ forms to protect the twins.  Day/Jason/Meg/James/Jeff if they would have performed better and started winning (I know James/Jason  won the first dual HOH's but they never kept that momentum going) Day and Jason had the ???'s about the twins, but that's all it was up for was discussion among them and then telling the house (basically big mouth Jeff) causing Vanessa/Shelli/Austin to do  one heck of a job cloaking the twins from everyone...wear this don't wear that cover the birthmark on your back, watch what you are eating, no swimsuits they are noticing weight.  By the time the other side knew what was going on the twins were in.  Shelli and Clay ended up being the casualties of that alliance, would have should have could have let someone else back door Audrey (this was probably James' downfall, he always re-acted to information the wrong way, I never understood that,  it caused dis-trust with-in his own alliance)  Shelli never put James up, but Vanessa did, Audrey knew too much and wasn't going out with out a big bang,  James was Audrey's information avenue...he decides to separate the couple (Vanessa had a hand in that), Becky screwed up trying to back door Vanessa, Shelli to Jury! 
Long story short... Vanessa had the mental influence on every HOH, always getting who she wanted up on the block..."what do you want to do, what's best for your game,  always throwing a tidbit of info to put that houseguest or houseguest's on the block"  Becky was the only one that saw past that and back doored Vanessa, but even Becky couldn't out master the master Vanessa
stayed Shelli gone, Becky gone to jury next. 
I know most of you don't want to hear it...whether she has money or not she hit this BB house like a hurricane, her strategy & everyone's HOH to get where she is right now f/6 and Steve ready to do her bidding it's either Austin/Liz or Liz/Julia.  My guess Austin/Liz.  Vanessa already has Julia if winning veto not using it...strategy, strategy, strategy.   :spy:
Vanessa and John that is my f/2

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #552 on: September 04, 2015, 11:20:46 AM »
WOW! UnB I had forgotten most of this. And you were correct about the way the HOH comp would go as well. I'm just a spectator now but if Vanessa wins it all I won't be shocked. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #553 on: September 04, 2015, 12:34:24 PM »
WOW! UnB I had forgotten most of this. And you were correct about the way the HOH comp would go as well. I'm just a spectator now but if Vanessa wins it all I won't be shocked.

I saw most of this in the overnight hours, every time you saw Vanessa thinking, it was pure strategy, all these people played right into her hands.  She knew how to play Steve, Austin the twins even James.  I think if Jason could have started winning...things would have played out way different, he to Vanessa would be like oil is to water, then we would have seen a different game with a lot of velocity!!!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:38:42 PM by unbelievable »

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #554 on: September 04, 2015, 01:38:21 PM »
Well.. idk about y'all... but I'm rooting for Vanessa and the twins like I have this entire game..
You want Vanessa - who is already a millionaire professional poker player with something like 4 million in winnings - to win BB?

And what pray tell, does sociopath Austin and these mealy mouthed twins have going for them where anyone would like them, much less support them?

The vagaries of the BB game. Never any accounting for taste.

Yes because financial and social status doesn't hold any favor with me for picking BB faves Mr. Chigurh. The segment on Wednesday summarized pretty much why she is amazing. She's planned the exit of each and every exits of those people while escaping backdoor plans that came at her week after week, while also being meltdown prone and being a competition beast. It's all my favorite qualities wrapped up in a single houseguest.

I never said anything about liking Austin, but I appreciate him being the human shield for the superior twins. Liz and Julia were discovered week two and are still here in the TOP SIX even when they could have been split up yesterday. It's nice to think that John/Steve were just idiots but Juliz were actually working steve, and Liz has shown her powers of manipulation when she convinced Vanessa that Steve started the plotting when in actuality Steve throws up in the sink when pressured.

I've also always hated the ADC(Jason/James/Meg/Jeff) and I was a supporter of Jackie when she was working with solely Becky and John but then she took Jeff's place in the alliance and then she was so hard to root for before I finally acknowledged I didn't like her lulz so I'm glad they're all finally out of the house and that the superior sixth sense is still standing yw!
Well first of all, in this very thread I already said Vanessa is brilliant. Just about the only one with a real brain in the entire cast.

On the twins though - you give them credit for being "discovered" week 2, but forget they were basically protected by Clay/Shelli/Vanessa alliance all the way until those two exited? What has either, actually done on her own or even as a pair except mostly float on the kindness of others?

Don't get me wrong - I'm not a fan of John, Meg and particularly not Steve. I liked James. But right now there's no one I can root for, and I am agnostic about the game now as are millions of other people. There's simply no one left for most people, to root for.

When you can tell me what is "superior" about the feckless, brain dead twins, let as all know.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #555 on: September 04, 2015, 01:46:22 PM »
When Jackie made James throw a competition Liz beat out Clay and Becky to secure herself safety, while winning 3 HoHs(Being sole hoh 2 of them).

How can Liz and Julia have floated, when since Shelli's exit they've won 2 HoHs and 2 Povs? Their manipulation together with Vanessa was the sole reason the house didn't vote out Julia when they could have split up the tightest alliance in the house lol. Julia/Liz/Vanessa are probably one of my top alliances ever

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #556 on: September 04, 2015, 01:56:22 PM »
When Jackie made James throw a competition Liz beat out Clay and Becky to secure herself safety, while winning 3 HoHs(Being sole hoh 2 of them).

How can Liz and Julia have floated, when since Shelli's exit they've won 2 HoHs and 2 Povs? Their manipulation together with Vanessa was the sole reason the house didn't vote out Julia when they could have split up the tightest alliance in the house lol. Julia/Liz/Vanessa are probably one of my top alliances ever
You didn't read what I actually posted. I posted: "you give them credit for being "discovered" week 2, but forget they were basically protected by Clay/Shelli/Vanessa alliance all the way until those two exited? What has either, actually done on her own or even as a pair except mostly float on the kindness of others?"

"Mostly" being the key word and it is quite accurate.

Still waiting for the "superior" proof.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #557 on: September 04, 2015, 02:00:51 PM »
YOU Obviously didn't read what I wrote too! :lol: I said Sixth Sense is superior to ADC. Why did you misconstrue my words to it being the twins?

I posted: "I've also always hated the ADC(Jason/James/Meg/Jeff) and I was a supporter of Jackie when she was working with solely Becky and John but then she took Jeff's place in the alliance and then she was so hard to root for before I finally acknowledged I didn't like her lulz so I'm glad they're all finally out of the house and that the superior sixth sense is still standing yw!"

I'm gonna stop replying and posting in this thread because I'm in the minority in advance of a mod pm tbh

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #558 on: September 04, 2015, 02:06:56 PM »
YOU Obviously didn't read what I wrote too! :lol: I said Sixth Sense is superior to ADC. Why did you misconstrue my words to it being the twins?
Umm, you tried to move the goal posts and I correctly ignored the infantile tactic, as I was never talking about the original "6th sense" alliance. I am talking about strictly, the twins. YOU brought "6th sense" into it, as a deflection tactic. It didn't work. Because originally you said, "the superior twins" and that is what I was addressing.

Still waiting for evidence of the "superiority" you claimed. They're dimwits who floated on Clay/Shelli/Vanessa then rode Austin's coattails. Mostly.

"Mostly" being the key word there.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #559 on: September 04, 2015, 02:11:08 PM »
Gameplay is not always a factor in picking faves, even though Liz/Julia have shown they have the capacity for it. Thank you Anton.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #560 on: September 04, 2015, 02:12:41 PM »
Gameplay is not always a factor in picking faves, even though Liz/Julia have shown they have the capacity for it. Thank you Anton.
It could also be argued that their manipulation of Clay/Shelli/Vanessa and then Austin, IS game play. I concede the point.

"Picking faves" is always relative anyway. I am simply not impressed with them.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #561 on: September 04, 2015, 02:18:03 PM »
All that said, I DO still have to give them their due respect. They're both still here and most of their allies who carried them early, are not. Were I on the jury, I must admit their game play has actually been solid, given the disadvantage of being secret twins and lying to the whole house about it initially. They played it very well, skillful social engineering.

Perhaps I must re-evaluate their combined candle power.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #562 on: September 04, 2015, 07:02:56 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, not used, John evicted 5-0, John wins the returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 10: Vanessa, HOH, James & Meg nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Meg evicted 4-1
Week 10: Liz, HOH, James & John nominated, Julia wins veto, not used, James evicted 4-0
Week 11: Steve, HOH, Austin & Liz nominated, to be continued...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #563 on: September 04, 2015, 07:08:32 PM »
From all that have been on the block this season, the twins or one twin will be put in that position, and all you hear is  :'(  :'(  :'(  can I have a block of cheese to go with that whine!!!
Calling Steve a little prick, better give them the bottle of wine he got...They want Johnny Mac's head on a silver platter.
Comparing Austin to Clay is like night and day...but Liz says how he handles this week will show whether their will be a future.
I guess this game OWES them the win...I didn't get the memo where they were better than anyone else!  A little bit of maturity would certainly help!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #564 on: September 04, 2015, 11:26:59 PM »
From all that have been on the block this season, the twins or one twin will be put in that position, and all you hear is  :'(  :'(  :'(  can I have a block of cheese to go with that whine!!!
Calling Steve a little prick, better give them the bottle of wine he got...They want Johnny Mac's head on a silver platter.
Comparing Austin to Clay is like night and day...but Liz says how he handles this week will show whether their will be a future.
I guess this game OWES them the win...I didn't get the memo where they were better than anyone else!  A little bit of maturity would certainly help!
Yeah somebody should channel Nancy Pelosi and tell her, "Competitions have consequences."

Nobody complained when she was a HoH chopping heads!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #565 on: September 05, 2015, 01:17:09 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 33 (Preview)

The fallout from Thursday's double eviction left the house divided, but only one side will triumph on Big Brother, Sunday at 8/7c! Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/kWQq41q0lQw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/kWQq41q0lQw</a>

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #566 on: September 05, 2015, 07:13:02 AM »
I am with Anton. The twins are twits and Austin is disgusting.

No one to cheer for. Process of elimination leaves me slightly pulling for Vanessa and John but they are definitely the lessor of evils for me.

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #567 on: September 05, 2015, 07:43:59 AM »
k

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #568 on: September 05, 2015, 11:10:09 AM »
Vanessa is the only one left that has really been playing the game.

JM has allowed others to manipulate him all game, mainly because he was left on an island early. Ditto with Steve (who gets the bonehead play of the season for evicting Jackie when there were so many other choices that were bigger overall threats). The twins were protected early on in hopes of a numbers advantage,  only to have the protectors (who were really playing the game) get evicted.  Austin has willingly been manipulated the entire game and is letting his little head do all of the thinking.

I think it's brilliant that Vanessa has both Steve/JM and the Austwins thinking she is working with them. I rooted for James the entire game, but in judging game play only, I am rooting for Vanessa....and she should be planning to take Steve with her to F2.

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #569 on: September 05, 2015, 11:44:58 AM »
Vanessa is the only one left that has really been playing the game.

JM has allowed others to manipulate him all game, mainly because he was left on an island early. Ditto with Steve (who gets the bonehead play of the season for evicting Jackie when there were so many other choices that were bigger overall threats). The twins were protected early on in hopes of a numbers advantage,  only to have the protectors (who were really playing the game) get evicted.  Austin has willingly been manipulated the entire game and is letting his little head do all of the thinking.

I think it's brilliant that Vanessa has both Steve/JM and the Austwins thinking she is working with them. I rooted for James the entire game, but in judging game play only, I am rooting for Vanessa....and she should be planning to take Steve with her to F2.

That pretty much sums it up.  Best Game play of those left goes to Vanessa. If I had to vote based on who I like, I would go for Johnny Mac.  Steve IMO has had just as bad game play as the twins.
Imagine that...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #570 on: September 05, 2015, 12:57:07 PM »
The only thing no one discusses is Johnny Mac has come in 2nd several times on Hoh's and if believable he has disclaimed that to Steve that he threw them because he didn't want to put a target on himself.  On looking back would it have been better to be a contender, from the beginning he had nowhere to land with a group except his side deal with Becky, Steve and on the other side Clay and Shelli , until he fought his way back in and Vanessa seized the moment.  Steve and John have been plotting when to make their moves, and this was now.  This HOH was a puzzle and John and Steve talking about it in the HOH, John had all his pieces in had last one ready to hit the buzzer, knew Steve was right there and let him have it, concerned the next one might be physical, which Steve is no good at.  They are thinking this Veto is the chicken egg one...so up for grabs, but John and Vanessa discussed best way to do this one.  I have listened to Vanessa and Steve discuss Liz is the one they have to get out, of course Austin wants the Veto used so Liz stays.  I'm curious to see how all of this week plays out. 

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #571 on: September 05, 2015, 01:09:55 PM »
That is a good point about JM coming in second. I do really like him as he is fun to watch. This will definitely be an interesting week of the game. I am looking forward to Thursday night especially.
Imagine that...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #572 on: September 05, 2015, 01:42:09 PM »
Would be a really good time for "Who wants it more"  I'd love to see the Veto play out for who would shave their head...that would be amusing,  John or Steve would probably be the only ones to consider it.  It's about the time for it, usually do it when the h/n room is cleared out, right???

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #573 on: September 05, 2015, 05:06:41 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, not used, John evicted 5-0, John wins the returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 10: Vanessa, HOH, James & Meg nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Meg evicted 4-1
Week 10: Liz, HOH, James & John nominated, Julia wins veto, not used, James evicted 4-0
Week 11: Steve, HOH, Austin & Liz nominated, Austin wins veto, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #574 on: September 05, 2015, 05:33:39 PM »
I don't have feeds but if any of you do, now is the time to watch.

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA

Major fallout from the veto comp.

Possible big fight between Austin and Vanessa happening now.

By the way, Mr. Pecatular, Jessie hosted the comp today. It involved lots of spinning and bowling.