Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 123624 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #500 on: September 01, 2015, 01:08:34 AM »
As you know they actually all can't win, they'll have to start eating their own soon enough. And don't put it at all past these women to cut Austin out first.

Yes they will and it will be fun to watch,  I have no favorites left at this point.  :umn:

James is my only favorite left. Can't root for John anymore as he is aligning with the wrong people now.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #501 on: September 01, 2015, 09:27:53 AM »
James is my only favorite left. Can't root for John anymore as he is aligning with the wrong people now.

James is the only one who is not afraid to make big moves. JohnnyM disappoints me. I thought he was a smarter/stronger person but he isn't.

On another note, I guess it's too much to hope that Julia is evicted on Thursday.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #502 on: September 01, 2015, 10:46:40 AM »
They also didn't show any elapsed time stamps during the show on that comp during the Sunday broadcast.
Yep true dat. i still haven't reviewed my DVR yet but I will.
Otherwise, Austin and his "angels" will win it all.
As you know they actually all can't win, they'll have to start eating their own soon enough. And don't put it at all past these women to cut Austin out first.

Apologies to you Anton, earlier in the game I made reference to Austin wanting to get the twins to the end...this was because this was what he kept saying...now that he is getting close to the end the f/2 deal with Vanessa, he wants to win, he stated it to her when they were discussing this.
As far as Vanessa goes, I thought at the very beginning of the game the 2 gamblers were Dey and Vanessa.  Vanessa always says, when she is talking to anyone one on one she watches them to get a read on them...I thought this was part of her strategy

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #503 on: September 01, 2015, 11:03:12 AM »

James is the only one who is not afraid to make big moves. JohnnyM disappoints me. I thought he was a smarter/stronger person but he isn't.

On another note, I guess it's too much to hope that Julia is evicted on Thursday.

I'm not certain but tidbits of Steve and John talking, they are planning on going after Austin and the twins...John's only way of staying was to agree to Vanessa, Steve and himself, I don't see where this will last...with Meg gone James will align with someone, he had mentioned John earlier

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #504 on: September 01, 2015, 11:17:08 PM »
Earlier I heard talk of "the Trojan Horse" move. What is this plan?  :umn:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #505 on: September 02, 2015, 01:16:59 AM »
Earlier I heard talk of "the Trojan Horse" move. What is this plan?  :umn:

James Trojan horse is to get Austin and John to vote to keep Meg, but they want to make it look as though Steve was a vote to take the fall for it, and keep John safe. Now finding out Austin may be thinking that way, he now wants to start playing for himself was telling Vanessa, Steve, John(came in after) in the HOH that the twins need to start playing the game for themselves.  He said if he wins and she is with him she will be spending the money with him.  The reason they are on lockdown now is that some people were in the parking lot with a megaphone yelling "Austin wants Julia out"   John, James and Meg were in the backyard when it was first yelled.  Austin and Julia were with the other 3 when it was being yelled again. John,James and Meg are being quiet not telling anyone.
They were being told over and over by BB it's a lockdown get in the house...I think Austin heard it, when they went in the house he sat by the counter just staring, in deep thought.
I know John and Steve are working with Vanessa, so wondering how this discussion to keep Meg will pan out.  Vanessa talking to Steve tries to get Steve to say what she wants him to do without her saying anything so it doesn't come back on her.  She wants Steve to win this DE and put the twins up (Austin and Liz probably good too)   Steve thinking more James.  Pretty certain John will go after the twins, they want him out.  Austin doesn't care if the twins are put up as long as its not him doing it.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:33:29 AM by unbelievable »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #506 on: September 02, 2015, 01:25:34 PM »
Thanks UnB and Will for the updates. I hope the plan flips and Julia goes to Jury tomorrow. Who knows what will happen they still have 2 days to twist and turn. I hate that someone sent a message twice. I was OK with the first time. (Evil Grin!)

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #507 on: September 02, 2015, 08:10:30 PM »
This has got to be the worst BB season ever. Do I say that, every year?

Hey, did y'all notice the "BB Takeover" twist went P00F too? Can't believe they didn't use this vehicle to promote the new Late Show, have Colbert guest, plus there were tons of other possibilities with the new fall schedule coming out soon.

The dismal ratings for this season perhaps killed that twist early?
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #508 on: September 02, 2015, 08:14:23 PM »
This has got to be the worst BB season ever. Do I say that, every year?

Hey, did y'all notice the "BB Takeover" twist went P00F too? Can't believe they didn't use this vehicle to promote the new Late Show, have Colbert guest, plus there were tons of other possibilities with the new fall schedule coming out soon.

The dismal ratings for this season perhaps killed that twist early?

Nope, 16 is still the worst.

BB16= Terrible season with Terrible people and no Gameplay

I absolutely loathed the entire Final 10 of the season (except Donny), and Derrick is one of the worst, painfully dull winners ever.

BB17, for what it's worth, has better people. We're in the Final Eight, and I'm still rooting for John/James/Meg/Vanessa. Vanessa has more gameplay in her (even though it's messy) than the entire cast of 16 combined.

BB17 is the best season since 13 TBH.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #509 on: September 02, 2015, 08:30:05 PM »
Yep I agree 16 was pretty bad.

Hate this one though. Ratings are dismal as well so I'm not alone.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #510 on: September 02, 2015, 08:34:51 PM »
Yep I agree 16 was pretty bad.

Hate this one though. Ratings are dismal as well so I'm not alone.

The ratings are lower... But surprisingly BB still wins the night, it's still getting amazing ratings for a summer show :lol:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #511 on: September 02, 2015, 08:41:27 PM »
It's far from its salad days. The showrunners just don't have any imagination or any new ideas.

Back to the game - I think this second double eviction week screws James. If he doesn't win the first HoH he is toast, and is a sitting duck for the second one he can't play for. He's gonna have to go on a tear, a heckuva winning streak to stay past this week. Meaning he must win either the first HoH or first veto, then turn right around and win either second HoH or second veto in order to survive the week.

If he does, he'll be sitting pretty though.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #512 on: September 02, 2015, 10:03:19 PM »
I hope it doesn't screw James. I really can't stand the twins. Austin's arms look like two snakes are around Liz when he's hugging her. (Or whatever.)

I can't wait till Thursday show is airing and afraid at the same time.  :gnome

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #513 on: September 02, 2015, 11:26:04 PM »
I don't understand Vanessa's thinking.  She made a comment about being sure she was going to F5 with the twins and Austin, however, wouldn't she go FURTHER if she kept Meg and James, I mean she could work something out to get to F3.  How is F5 better than F3?!

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #514 on: September 03, 2015, 07:17:02 AM »
I don't understand Vanessa's thinking.  She made a comment about being sure she was going to F5 with the twins and Austin, however, wouldn't she go FURTHER if she kept Meg and James, I mean she could work something out to get to F3.  How is F5 better than F3?!

I agree. I listened to Vanessa talking with the twins about how Austin would not be smart to vote out Julia. She made a strong case on why Austin should stick with the twins. At the same time she wasn't realizing that it might be good for Austins game, it certainly is not good for her game. She doesn't seem to comprehend that.
Imagine that...

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #515 on: September 03, 2015, 09:48:04 AM »
There is no one to cheer for..just hope Austin and one of the the twin idiots get voted out tonight.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #516 on: September 03, 2015, 10:01:27 AM »
There is no one to cheer for..just hope Austin and one of the the twin idiots get voted out tonight.

I'm hoping that against all odds, Meg stays and Julia joins the jury.  :peek

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #517 on: September 03, 2015, 11:13:28 AM »
There is no one to cheer for..
James, of course.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #518 on: September 03, 2015, 11:37:43 AM »
Steve, I would love you if you vote Julia (John too)... please :(

Btw, I think they will not vote for her.. they will be scared and they will vote out Meg. :(
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #519 on: September 03, 2015, 12:11:56 PM »
Steve is struggling with voting out Meg, He was up most of the night even getting sick over it.  He figures its possible Austin would get blamed for it.
The only problem with this is that James, Meg, Twins and Austin are aligned, not sure how Liz would be if Julia was voted out, seems that would crumble.  I wish James and John would align, win this HOH and stir things up.  This HOH seems to be a simple ball throwing game.  Hoping to see Austin and Liz on the block.  Steve is starting to really get annoying!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #520 on: September 03, 2015, 12:15:44 PM »
 :waves: TexasLady
glad you posted the Steve stuff from early am...I had the headphones up so loud it was getting me sick listening to him mumble

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #521 on: September 03, 2015, 06:33:48 PM »
I liked Johnny Mac most of the season. I thought he had good game play and was entertaining. I still like him, but when he was evicted and Julie asked him,

"If you get back in the house who would be your target" He answered Meg and said that the pair needed to be broken up.

When he said that I realized that he didn't seem to have a clue what was going on in the house. He should have seen the Austwins and Vanessa alliance and teamed up with Meg and James. Tonight will be interesting with the DE.

Hoping Julia goes to Jury and James wins the HOH and nominates Liz/Austin or Liz/Vanessa. Then hope neither Austin, Liz or Vanessa wins Veto and send one of them out the door.

They are running out of opportunities.
Imagine that...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #522 on: September 03, 2015, 08:20:21 PM »
Idiots - They decide not to break up a definite final three and not get rid o f a twin. Especially with a double eviction. Dumb Dumb Dumb

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #523 on: September 03, 2015, 08:24:00 PM »
:waves: TexasLady
glad you posted the Steve stuff from early am...I had the headphones up so loud it was getting me sick listening to him mumble

He is good at muttering!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #524 on: September 03, 2015, 08:25:42 PM »
I liked Johnny Mac most of the season. I thought he had good game play and was entertaining. I still like him, but when he was evicted and Julie asked him,

"If you get back in the house who would be your target" He answered Meg and said that the pair needed to be broken up.

When he said that I realized that he didn't seem to have a clue what was going on in the house. He should have seen the Austwins and Vanessa alliance and teamed up with Meg and James. Tonight will be interesting with the DE.

Hoping Julia goes to Jury and James wins the HOH and nominates Liz/Austin or Liz/Vanessa. Then hope neither Austin, Liz or Vanessa wins Veto and send one of them out the door.

They are running out of opportunities.

This is a stupid bunch... I'm waiting to see what happened tonight with the DE. We have football here. (Although it is the Cowboys playing.)