Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 123604 times)

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #475 on: August 30, 2015, 08:41:00 PM »

Earlier  after James won the veto, he and Meg were cleaning the mess in the h/n room, and James was saying he was going to take Austin aside and basically threaten him that Meg stays safe or he is coming after everyone of them.   
After clean-up Steve and John with Vanessa in the HOH, Vanessa asking about who to put up, and of course (I certainly don't blame them) it always comes down to which one of them want to go up.  Well John says I don't and Steve says he doesn't either.  They both feel some one else needs to take a turn, suggest Julia.  They leave HOH go outside, twins, Austin were outside also.  Twins in purple room talking, of course they don't want to go up as replacement, and feel time for John to go. 

Lots of discussion between James and Vanessa early this am...going forward they are ok with each other.  At first James was guns a blazing but mellowed out and had a good talk.  While they are talking Austin and twins talking outside and decide Julia will go up as replacement.  Everyone but John, Julia and Meg go up to HOH, James leaves and Austin tells Vanessa to put Julia up that its her choice, and will make sure Meg goes to jury.
If BB had even a modicum of imagination or creativity, they would award the returning-from-jury houseguest with secret immunity for one week, to be used at that houseguests discretion one time only. Meaning he/she could use it for themselves, or anyone else, this week, next week, whenever. This is immunity from eviction votes, not from being nominated. Would keep them from being sent out immediately and could be a game changer otherwise. For example, this week if Vanessa were to put up Julia with Meg, with Meg being the target, John could declare his immunity for Meg after all votes are cast, and his one vote for Julia would be the only vote counted and Julia is OUT. That's just one example of the power this could be.

But of course, all of this is if BB ever grew a brain cell and could display even the tiniest amount of imagination. We all know they can't, because they don't have any at all.

I like that idea. A LOT! :)

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #476 on: August 30, 2015, 09:39:49 PM »
They didn't show shelli falling im kinda angry
It looked to me like they might have totally re-shot that comp? Because if you look, when it starts no one is wearing anything under their shirts, but then later on it is obvious especially with Meg, they are now wearing something, some wrap or padding, under their shirts. But then when they come back into the house after the comp, there are no pads or wraps evident. Almost like they used the first footage from when they came back in after the DQ's, then re-shot the comp with the wraps?

Earlier on here wasn't it reported that 5 were DQ'd for sitting? None of that existed in the broadcast at all.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #477 on: August 30, 2015, 10:12:55 PM »
It looked to me like they might have totally re-shot that comp? Because if you look, when it starts no one is wearing anything under their shirts, but then later on it is obvious especially with Meg, they are now wearing something, some wrap or padding, under their shirts. But then when they come back into the house after the comp, there are no pads or wraps evident. Almost like they used the first footage from when they came back in after the DQ's, then re-shot the comp with the wraps?

Earlier on here wasn't it reported that 5 were DQ'd for sitting? None of that existed in the broadcast at all.

Yes I remember reading on twitter on Thursday about the DQs. Five of them. Looks like they re-shot it.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #478 on: August 30, 2015, 10:51:18 PM »

Yes I remember reading on twitter on Thursday about the DQs. Five of them. Looks like they re-shot it.
When they do something like that not only is it dishonest, don't they also have to compensate the DQ'd players somehow? Because obviously when they re-shoot it, the outcome can't be changed.

It just smells fishy and makes you wonder how much more of this stuff is just scripted crap.

Also it shows us what they think of their viewers - they think we're stupid and unobservant.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #479 on: August 30, 2015, 10:55:42 PM »
I have a suspicion it went something like, "Yeah we're sorry, we screwed up and didn't make the rules plain. Here's a extra $5000 for each of you as hush money and for helping us clean this up by reshooting the comp and doing scripted Diary room sessions, helping us lie to the world. No one will notice because our viewers are idiots who can't see this obvious dishonesty."

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #480 on: August 30, 2015, 11:26:46 PM »
I can't hardly stand to watch, again, this year.  Before Julia came back, I was really rooting for them, liked them.  But man have they turned.  And I'm sick of Vanessa. So dang sick of her, I think I'd rather go back and listen to previous whiners than listen to her.  And wth, every one is all..  we have to get rid of the couples, even if they arent a couple, yet completely ignore the 3-some!  How does that even happen?! Especially when the twins say it.  even without Austin, the twins are a dang couple!  I haven't been able to stomach watching the shows so haven't updated cuz I just cant stomach them. 

Sorry, just can't do it!  Maybe if one of the 4-somes get evicted than I can but with the 4 of them, just can't

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #481 on: August 30, 2015, 11:52:35 PM »
I would surely hate to think they would do that... re-shoot a comp. I'm cynical, extremely cynical about BB but I don't think they would do that. They have a large group still in the house and someone could leak it later making it a big risk for the producers.

But then again it certainly could have been re-shot. The producers have done other things that smelled before. Janelle being disqualified before the comp even began by Julie Chen. She should and would have been in the final two because Erika was going to throw it. Didn't redo that comp. (I still harbor ill feelings about that decision.)

I think I hate this season.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:57:32 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #482 on: August 31, 2015, 12:03:01 AM »
I would surely hate to think they would do that... re-shoot a comp. I'm cynical, extremely cynical about BB but I don't think they would do that. They have a large group still in the house and someone could leak it later making it a big risk for the producers.
I still have tonight's aired episode on DVR, I think tomorrow I will use my phone and take still shots showing particularly Meg, without, then with, then without again, that wrap or padding I saw. Will be looking for it on others as well.

I'm 99 percent sure it was a re-shoot, given we knew 5 were disqualified and none of that was shown on TV. Also, the comp was very fast if we all remember, really really fast and it had to be for that reason of the mass DQ. Whole thing was what, 15 minutes between when the show went off-air and when we knew the winners?

In Diary Room clips aired tonight all of the houseguests managed to make sure they made very clear the feet could not leave the disk....

I think they perped a fraud on us.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #483 on: August 31, 2015, 12:08:50 AM »
Please do and let us know what you find. I wish I still had my board working so I could capture shows from the TV to the PC.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #484 on: August 31, 2015, 01:09:42 PM »
I had something pop up on my "newsfeed", I wonder if anyone else saw it, apparently Van was "spanked" by BB for offering cash to the other houseguests.  People are in an uproar saying she should have been evicted immediately because it is in direct violation of the contract and people don't understand why not.  Its no surprise to me, how many other seasons have the houseguests done something against the contract and still stayed. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #485 on: August 31, 2015, 01:18:40 PM »
I had something pop up on my "newsfeed", I wonder if anyone else saw it, apparently Van was "spanked" by BB for offering cash to the other houseguests.  People are in an uproar saying she should have been evicted immediately because it is in direct violation of the contract and people don't understand why not.  Its no surprise to me, how many other seasons have the houseguests done something against the contract and still stayed.

I was watching live feeds when this happened, I think it was the twins, Austin, not sure who else was in the HOH, it was just a statement she made that she immediately came back with she was just using it as like a metaphor.
It wasn't meant that way.  James had also made a statement about $$$$$, I will have to go back this week and see if I can locate both of them later today, and I will post both.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #486 on: August 31, 2015, 01:47:43 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, not used, John evicted 5-0, John wins the returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 10: Vanessa, HOH, James & Meg nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Julia up, to be continued...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #487 on: August 31, 2015, 01:54:24 PM »

I was watching live feeds when this happened, I think it was the twins, Austin, not sure who else was in the HOH, it was just a statement she made that she immediately came back with she was just using it as like a metaphor.
It wasn't meant that way.  James had also made a statement about $$$$$, I will have to go back this week and see if I can locate both of them later today, and I will post both.

live feeds 8/30 at 1:18pm is starting point...Julia, Liz and Vanessa in the HOH
discussing replacement nominee, Julia.  Discussing already have the votes etc...long story short, Vanessa saying if anything would go wrong, she said I would owe you $10,000  after said 

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #488 on: August 31, 2015, 01:59:28 PM »
yea, IM not sure, I did read that she came back after the DR and said than that she was kidding but I thought in that post, it said she offered 25k for one of the twins to drop out(????) Think it was Thurs the 27th the article said and the 2nd time was the 30th, that she would give 10k to Julia if her plan failed. (??)   I dont know, like I said, I can hardly stomach watching the shows so not up on everything, but it doesnt surprise me either way.  I wouldnt put it past her, she does whatever she can to get her way. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: August 31, 2015, 02:26:10 PM »
yea, IM not sure, I did read that she came back after the DR and said than that she was kidding but I thought in that post, it said she offered 25k for one of the twins to drop out(????) Think it was Thurs the 27th the article said and the 2nd time was the 30th, that she would give 10k to Julia if her plan failed. (??)   I dont know, like I said, I can hardly stomach watching the shows so not up on everything, but it doesnt surprise me either way.  I wouldnt put it past her, she does whatever she can to get her way.

I just went back and reviewed all of that and I think I have most of it as it was said...
trying to assure Julia that she will be ok...told her she will help Julia with her speech, that she won't let anything happen to her, reference to the $10,000.  was called to the DR comes back, and like Liz said it was an expression like i'm not letting your ass go home, Vanessa says Oh man, apparently I hope you know when i said the $10,000. it wasn't serious,(Liz and Julia both say oh no it was an expression we knew what you meant, your a freakin gambler, what do you expect) Vanessa says it was an expression like I'm sure your 99.99% that your safe, I could have said $100,000. a million, etc...that I feel your safe, I'm a gambler, talk money terms not trying to get a spanking or break any rules, so were clear, were good.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 02:29:46 PM by unbelievable »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: August 31, 2015, 02:31:10 PM »
The one with James and $$$$ was about him selling the Veto.  I would have to go back and find it, will do so later.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #491 on: August 31, 2015, 03:07:01 PM »
ok, that article said it was 10:11 pm on the 27th, the one with the 25k for each of the twins if one of them dropped out at F4 for her.  It was Van to Austin.

As for the 10k to Julia, the way she's playing, I have no doubt she meant it but after getting called to the DR and, supposedly, as she said, she got "spanked" by BB for the comment, so no doubt she would have to play it like it was just an expression. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: August 31, 2015, 03:54:20 PM »
ok, that article said it was 10:11 pm on the 27th, the one with the 25k for each of the twins if one of them dropped out at F4 for her.  It was Van to Austin.

As for the 10k to Julia, the way she's playing, I have no doubt she meant it but after getting called to the DR and, supposedly, as she said, she got "spanked" by BB for the comment, so no doubt she would have to play it like it was just an expression.

anyone can read into it and find what they want to see, I get that, I really do, on the one you are talking about in this quote, Van and Austin were talking about f/4 and f/3...the twins are playing as 1, that's where the 25k came into the talk I guess splitting of 50,000 if in the f/2  to me its getting a little ahead of yourself if Vanessa is thinking she is going to win this, as to who would take who to the f/2, I might be wrong here but Austin and Vanessa were discussing who do you think they would take to f/3, and basically saying it would be better if Austin or Vanessa would be able to make that decision, that the twins would probably take each other.  I am not certain as to the real meaning, that was my take.   Yes, I do like Vanessa, very strategic game player,  I like John and James,  each very different game players, I personally would like to see those three as f/3 fighting it out for f/2. 

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #493 on: August 31, 2015, 04:26:49 PM »
ok thanks. Like I said, I haven't had the stomach to watch much but as it came on my feed, the title made me read and then all the responses were the same.  Thanks for the explanation.  :grins:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #494 on: August 31, 2015, 07:04:39 PM »
I just went back and reviewed all of that and I think I have most of it as it was said...
trying to assure Julia that she will be ok...told her she will help Julia with her speech, that she won't let anything happen to her, reference to the $10,000.  was called to the DR comes back, and like Liz said it was an expression like i'm not letting your ass go home, Vanessa says Oh man, apparently I hope you know when i said the $10,000. it wasn't serious,(Liz and Julia both say oh no it was an expression we knew what you meant, your a freakin gambler, what do you expect) Vanessa says it was an expression like I'm sure your 99.99% that your safe, I could have said $100,000. a million, etc...that I feel your safe, I'm a gambler, talk money terms not trying to get a spanking or break any rules, so were clear, were good.
Okay, when did Vanessa EVER tell anyone she was a professional gambler? What did i miss?

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #495 on: August 31, 2015, 08:37:15 PM »
this show actually could get interesting if Julia goes home.

Otherwise, Austin and his "angels" will win it all.

and on a separate note since it bugs the hell out of me, what kind of woman refers to herself as a member of Austin's Angels? I might see Liz and maybe Julia as a lark but Vanessa?

What is this a harem? and on what planet would some charmless, trashy fool like Austin ever even rate a harem?

this world is pure nuts I tell you.

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #496 on: August 31, 2015, 08:40:47 PM »
Okay, when did Vanessa EVER tell anyone she was a professional gambler? What did i miss?

I don't remember her revealing to anyone that she was a professional poker player. If she did, I don't think it was smart. What jury member would vote for someone who has already won $4.5 million playing poker?
Imagine that...

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #497 on: August 31, 2015, 09:05:22 PM »
I still have tonight's aired episode on DVR, I think tomorrow I will use my phone and take still shots showing particularly Meg, without, then with, then without again, that wrap or padding I saw. Will be looking for it on others as well.

I'm 99 percent sure it was a re-shoot, given we knew 5 were disqualified and none of that was shown on TV. Also, the comp was very fast if we all remember, really really fast and it had to be for that reason of the mass DQ. Whole thing was what, 15 minutes between when the show went off-air and when we knew the winners?

In Diary Room clips aired tonight all of the houseguests managed to make sure they made very clear the feet could not leave the disk....

I think they perped a fraud on us.

They also didn't show any elapsed time stamps during the show on that comp during the Sunday broadcast.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #498 on: August 31, 2015, 09:22:17 PM »
They also didn't show any elapsed time stamps during the show on that comp during the Sunday broadcast.
Yep true dat. i still haven't reviewed my DVR yet but I will.
Otherwise, Austin and his "angels" will win it all.
As you know they actually all can't win, they'll have to start eating their own soon enough. And don't put it at all past these women to cut Austin out first.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #499 on: August 31, 2015, 11:31:59 PM »
As you know they actually all can't win, they'll have to start eating their own soon enough. And don't put it at all past these women to cut Austin out first.

Yes they will and it will be fun to watch,  I have no favorites left at this point.  :umn: