Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 123626 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #425 on: August 25, 2015, 11:44:38 AM »
I agree with you, if Meg and/or James have a chance at all they have to break up the trio and the head of the snake is Austin. Right no for me it's boring and Julia and Liz are vindictive and I don't get the reason unless it's just to justify getting rid of JohhnyM or Steve. Why they don't all see that Vanessa is the one who is the master manipulator I don't know.

Personally if Vanessa wins I will not be surprised at all! Austin knows she's pulling the strings but he let her stay. No way will she allow him to stay in the house if it is up to her. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #426 on: August 25, 2015, 03:37:29 PM »
They need to get out Liz...Austin would probably be lost without her and Julia (JuJu) would blame Austin for Liz leaving and that would be fun to watch!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #427 on: August 25, 2015, 03:54:16 PM »
Just watched last nights BBAD...(fell asleep)  how dumb is this...Austin says to Vanessa, I think us 4 need to pull John aside and tell him he can stay only if he agrees to throw the HOH and go back up on the block with whoever comes back from the jury, and  James and Meg needs to tell him the same thing.

"Hey John agree to it, stay, and then win and say you had your fingers crossed" 

In the aftermath of this, Vanessa and John still discussing working together...they were talking in the purple room and John told her if we do this your my #1...my back is against the wall and  I have nothing left.  Vanessa says this could be good, if Shelli or Becky comes back, you can pull Becky in, I can pull Shelli...it would work.  John says no one would expect us working together, so I  can't be talking to you will have to act mad (can't remember his exact words, but this is close)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #428 on: August 25, 2015, 03:59:00 PM »
John also said to Vanessa that he has no problem targeting the ones she can't...Vanessa gives him that look she does with her eyes, like agreed

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: August 25, 2015, 04:05:26 PM »
Why they don't all see that Vanessa is the one who is the master manipulator I don't know.

Personally if Vanessa wins I will not be surprised at all! Austin knows she's pulling the strings but he let her stay. No way will she allow him to stay in the house if it is up to her.

Trust me, they all know Vanessa is the master manipulator, but they all think she will be targeted before they will...James always says he is a straight shooter, he tells Austin what he wants to hear, but I can almost bet if he wins HOH, Austin and Liz will take a seat, with hopes of Liz walking out that door...
Austin will want to follow, so he can have 24hr private time with no camera's in the jury house

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #430 on: August 25, 2015, 09:30:32 PM »
The if Liz is evicted means Austin will want to follow, so he can have 24hr private time with no camera's in the jury house - I really don't buy this theory anymore. Austin will be soooo close to that half mil by that point, and full of revenge feelings, and also knowing he will need that half mil to even have a RL shot at Liz, means it beasts the comps from that point forward. IMO of course.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #431 on: August 25, 2015, 11:03:20 PM »
He could motivate himself with revenge. BUT that trio has to be broken up if anyone else wants to win or it will be Austin for the win. (And that includes Vanessa breaking them up, she has to make the move if possible.)

:umn:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #432 on: August 26, 2015, 09:21:42 AM »
I think James is going to take care of the Austin Liz thing...he knows what's going on, just needs that HOH

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #433 on: August 26, 2015, 10:01:34 AM »
UnB: I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow night!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #434 on: August 26, 2015, 07:58:26 PM »
I think I'm starting to root for Vanessa...? How did this even happen? :lol: Austwins are disgusting, and James and Meg are bleh. I think Vanessa realizes she's at the bottom of every totem pole there is right now. Austwins are going to take each other over her. She obviously has no hope with James and Meg. She needs the remainder of Steve/John and whoever returns to team up with her. Otherwise, she's going to be doomed.

My ideal situation is Johnny Mac stays and works with Vanessa. Then Becky wins the returning juror competition and teams up with them. AMAZING. I actually wouldn't mind any of the jurors returning if they work with Steve/John or Vanessa. :lol:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: August 26, 2015, 08:11:23 PM »
I doubt Becky would want to work with Vanessa
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #436 on: August 26, 2015, 08:28:43 PM »
I can still hope and wish... :lol:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #437 on: August 26, 2015, 09:37:22 PM »
One thing about Millionaire Vanessa - she DOES have a lot going on up in that head of hers. She's brilliant.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Super Mateo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #438 on: August 27, 2015, 09:05:42 AM »

Becky said she would if she returned during her eviction interview with Julie.  I think it's more likely that Vanessa will not want to work with Becky.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #439 on: August 27, 2015, 11:21:00 AM »

Becky said she would if she returned during her eviction interview with Julie.  I think it's more likely that Vanessa will not want to work with Becky.

Welcome to RFF! I don't know. Vanessa can turn on a dime if it's in her best interests. Cry, talk, bully, if it's needed she does it. They had a chance to evict her but didn't so I'm thinking that she's going to win the whole darn thing. (IF she can survive, that is.)

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #440 on: August 27, 2015, 09:15:53 PM »
Vanessa won Hoh
Show content
John
won the comeback
If they evicted
Show content
steve
a girl would have came back
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #441 on: August 27, 2015, 11:54:03 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, not used, John evicted 5-0, John wins the returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 10: Vanessa, HOH, to be continued...

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #442 on: August 28, 2015, 01:22:44 AM »
OK that was kinda bull... that whole no sitting thing not being explained and then telling 5 people to get off I am livid

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #443 on: August 28, 2015, 06:19:11 AM »
Ok, I'm not gonna say what I have in mind because I can get blocked.

Why they didn't evict Steve?? John is so good at comps and he had a lot of possibilities to return. Steve would had 0%.

Reading Reilly Queens' comment... emm.. really? They eliminate 5 people to sit on the thing, without a previous rule that said it's not possible to sit? Who were those 5?
(A lot of people is saying to CBS to redo de comp (and on change.org xD), because it was unfair, also, Vanessa and John were sitting too)

This week will be a huge *introduce word*.
I don't know why everybody likes John. I mean, I only laugh with him because his laught. No more. James is way more funny, John is working with Austwins, and he will go after Meg = sucks.

I can predict Meg & James on the block this week and one of them being evicted. If James is evicted, I'm done with this season.
It's a little bit dumb by Vanessa, because those two were the unique persons on the house that they weren't on the alliance to take her out.

I'm too angry. Bye.

P.D: Jackie, you'll be always my winner... :(
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 06:38:33 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline mucxlover

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #444 on: August 28, 2015, 06:30:28 AM »
I Started watching Big Brother on Season 16 because of frankie, because im a big fan of Ariana Grande... When frankie was evicted. I Stop Watching Big Brother...
Then When i Heard the News Of Jeff & Jackie coming on Big Brother, it just blow my mind, and so excited to watch again....
Now that my most favorite houseguest (Jackie) is now officially not coming back...i guess this is GOODBYE for Big Brother and Episode 29 of Season 17 will be the last episode i'll watch...unless they give jackie another chance...
 SORRY FOR THE FANS OF THIS Houseguest and THE Fans of Big Brother...plsss forgive me for what i have gonna say...
I REALLY(10000x) HATE YOU STEVE!!!!!like seriously,JACKIE one of the most sweet,beautiful, and friendly houseguest ever...
I Really Hate John as a player too... but as himself i love him,he's funny,he's nice...
And One Thing, WAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!
Sorry for saying that...just let me get all my anger out...THANK...This is my last comment here for now BYE GUYS...I'll just wait for the new season of THE Amazing Race and Survivor  :waves: :waves: :waves: :waves:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #445 on: August 28, 2015, 06:54:56 AM »
you're delusional if you watched bb16 and liked the beast of the abyss just saying what a FAMEWHORE

also i love jackie but bitter stans of her are the worst part of this season and im honestly sick of it she got evicted, she lost, DEAL WITH IT

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: August 28, 2015, 07:01:36 AM »
Also that was the worst buyback comp ever, I would rather have had the weird luck comp from 16 than that BS "endurance" comp :res:

Happy John's back but really... what's gonna happen?

Rooting for Vanessa and John since I literally can't stand any of the other people left (except maybe Julia when she's not being a mean bitch with Liz on the feeds) and no way in hell is Meg going to win.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #447 on: August 28, 2015, 07:11:26 AM »
also i love jackie but bitter stans of her are the worst part of this season and im honestly sick of it she got evicted, she lost, DEAL WITH IT

I could be like "Ok, she did a great job on the comp, but she lost", but I can't because this comp was a mess, it was buyed by BB, so I can't because it was super unfair.

Btw, John is gonna align with Vanessa and Steve, and they will go for Meg and James, as I told. Why they didn't go for the twins and Austin? Worst "alliance" ever.
I mean, you make an alliance with those two boys because you don't want to go with Austwins? Then, put them up! They were who wanted you gone few weeks ago (your "allies" too ofc)! Not Meg and James!

I think I prefer Vanessa before John, and obviously Steve. lol At least she make moves and has gameplay. John just have his laugh.

PD: I hope James wins the POV.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #448 on: August 28, 2015, 10:48:51 AM »
I just replayed Julie's instructions. She didn't say anything about squatting or sitting. She did say the last one standing would win. We've been sick here at our household so I didn't watch the competition to see if at any point they were told they couldn't sit or squat and rest their behinds on their feet or the swing. All those sitting/squatting were DQ'd? 

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #449 on: August 28, 2015, 11:23:33 AM »
If they evicted
Show content
steve
a girl would have came back
What, why? ??????