Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 123617 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #275 on: August 01, 2015, 09:56:22 PM »
 :waves: Melissa
wouldn't it be cool if the trip to Ireland included a Pot of Golden Veto?? I'd be a happy BB fan!!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 05:47:01 AM by unbelievable »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #276 on: August 01, 2015, 10:02:33 PM »
Time for the  Coup d'etat, at the eviction ceremony, can at that moment overthrow the current HOH, become the new HOH, and put up two people at that precise moment. The houseguests then instantly diary room vote for one of the two new nominees. Theoretically, the Coup d'etat winner can put the current HOH in the eviction seat if he/she wants to. The only person that will know about this power is the Coup d'etat holder.

A coup d'etat is used to break up a power run.  James is already doing that.  Also, a Coup is usually given to popular hamsters.  Mrs. Robinson and her boytoy don't qualify as such.  They are no JeJo, is spite of their attempts to convince people.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #277 on: August 02, 2015, 05:41:11 PM »
Just moments ago some hgs saw this skywriting which caused the feed downage as they think it was for Shelli.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #278 on: August 02, 2015, 06:02:40 PM »
Ha. The Ex possibly? He's history.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #279 on: August 02, 2015, 06:10:43 PM »
Based on what I heard, the message was not for them. Someone on the outside getting proposed or something like that.

Anyway, just FYI, Shelli just hit 2100 out of 2400 sword rotations with 5 1/2 hours left. She'll get it done soon.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #280 on: August 02, 2015, 10:10:18 PM »
That's grueling. Did the veto ceremony happen yet?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #281 on: August 03, 2015, 01:59:45 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2015, 09:19:31 AM »
It looks like the feeling is to let Clay go and Shelli to stay. Playing strategically James should have taken Clay down and put up Vanessa then one of the top players would have been eliminated. (I'm not talking favorites or people I dislike, just talking game wise.) He had a chance to make a huge move but blew it. At least that's how I see it.  :umn:

What do Y'all think?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #283 on: August 04, 2015, 01:43:52 PM »
I really want a woman to win this season, I agree James probably made a mistake but for the women left in the house its one less guy.  :grins:  :grins:  Those women have such a great opportunity to get rid of all the guys first then fight it out, but it still does't look like they figure that out yet  :hearts:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #284 on: August 04, 2015, 02:03:26 PM »
Sixth Sense + Steve are keeping Shelli and showing James and Jackie how to properly flip a vote!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2015, 05:39:00 PM »
It looks like the feeling is to let Clay go and Shelli to stay. Playing strategically James should have taken Clay down and put up Vanessa then one of the top players would have been eliminated. (I'm not talking favorites or people I dislike, just talking game wise.) He had a chance to make a huge move but blew it. At least that's how I see it.  :umn:

What do Y'all think?
Yeah this from the guy who was lamenting just a few days ago that the women were picking off the guys - now HE is picking off, a guy. He should have made sure he would take out a BRAIN. That leaves Clay off the block and Vanessa on, I agree.

No matter what he does he is a BIG target now so, needed to maximize the bite, and didn't.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2015, 05:40:41 PM »
I really want a woman to win this season, I agree James probably made a mistake but for the women left in the house its one less guy.  :grins:  :grins:  Those women have such a great opportunity to get rid of all the guys first then fight it out, but it still does't look like they figure that out yet  :hearts:
Women can never really work together because at their core, they hate one another, rivalry speaking. They will ALWAYS undermine each other. It's why "all girl" alliances never work, on any of these shows - Survivor included.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2015, 07:15:57 PM »
James doesn't want Shelli to stay, neither does Jackie or Mag...
Vanessa, the twins, Austin and Steve are voting to keep Shelli, they want her to stay.  Steve I'm leery of, he is a mole going between both alliances.  He has already given info to James to confirm why Jason was put up and went home.  when I as watching yesterday he told Vanessa he would give her his answer later, but we already know he has been that questionable vote before.
I have been going back to look for it on live feeds but haven't found where John was crying about Shellie staying on the block...the houseguest have discussed on BBAD, but I haven't seen it.  James told John to vote for whoever he wants...but James also has told the others that they are to vote out Shelli.   
Jackie, Meg and James were all discussing whether to use the veto to take down Clay and put Vanessa up, of course that didn't happen, but they already have Vanessa in their sites. 
2 nights ago around 4:30 am, Meg told Clay and Shelli, if they ever had some info that could take them off the block they need to go to James now.  They thought about it, and decided they would discuss Austin not going up and what brought all of it to Jason backdoor and the fact that Austin plays with an alter ego Judas.  James acted like he was going to use the info to take one down woke up Jackie and Meg to hear it, but instead laughed as they walked down the stairs.  He had no intentions of doing anything but telling Austin they threw him under the bus.  Shelli and Clay figured they had to try either it would work or not...Shelli told Vanessa, apologized to Austin and the twins...they know how Jason is power acting and that is why they want Shelli to stay to get them out on the double eviction...see how this plays out.
I am also for a girls win...outside of Meg all the other girls are pretty strong players. 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:32:33 PM by unbelievable »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2015, 11:08:53 PM »
James will be toast shortly, my opinion. I do think one of the girls will win, just not sure how it will play out. The twins should be a big target if they give it any thought. (Just thinking how I would play because they will always be 2 votes for or against another HG.)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2015, 11:19:40 PM »
Women can never really work together because at their core, they hate one another, rivalry speaking. They will ALWAYS undermine each other. It's why "all girl" alliances never work, on any of these shows - Survivor included.

Kim Spradlin disagrees, so does Parvati Shallow!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2015, 11:25:01 PM »

Kim Spradlin disagrees, so does Parvati Shallow!
I stand corrected!

So, I'll modify my statement accordingly. Women can very seldom really work together because at their core, they hate one another, rivalry speaking. They will ALWAYS tend to undermine each other even while cooperating. It's why "all girl" alliances seldom ever work, on any of these shows - Survivor included.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #291 on: August 05, 2015, 01:17:46 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 19 (Preview)

The power couple will have to fight to stay together on Big Brother, airing Wednesday at 8/7c! Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/o3ibft-Fw3U" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/o3ibft-Fw3U</a>

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: August 05, 2015, 01:57:06 AM »
James and Austin can both go then I don't really care about the rest since I love them all :lol:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #293 on: August 05, 2015, 11:24:58 AM »
James and Austin can both go then I don't really care about the rest since I love them all :lol:
What do we have against James?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #294 on: August 05, 2015, 11:48:59 AM »

So, I'll modify my statement accordingly. Women can very seldom really work together because at their core, they hate one another, rivalry speaking. They will ALWAYS tend to undermine each other even while cooperating. It's why "all girl" alliances seldom ever work, on any of these shows - Survivor included.

Really Anton? Pretty offensive statement.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #295 on: August 05, 2015, 01:45:22 PM »
I'd like to see Shelli go this week. She's had a hand/say in every evicted house guest thus far. And she's denied any involvement on the weeks she was not HoH. But, she'll throw Vanessa and others under the bus to save herself and continue to backstab the misfits (that's the nickname I've given James, John, Steve, Meg, and Jackie). Is she playing a good game? I suppose. But she can't keep telling people she's been 100% honest or is being 100% honest with them. Ideally, Shelli would go this week and Clay next week. Then, the rest of the house can battle it out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #296 on: August 05, 2015, 05:22:25 PM »

Heh, you did kinda step in it Anton.  :gnome

I think that sometimes women don't get along but I wouldn't say they hate each other. I think it depends on the circumstances and the end goal as to how they interact. Who wins HOH next will be interesting. There are two sides of the house. James better win POV if he is put on the block, even though I do think he made a big move.

I was just thinking Jordan and Rachel worked together and did a good job of it at that. 

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: August 05, 2015, 07:58:00 PM »
I'd love to see Shelli go and watch Vanessa scramble. I think she has tried to plant a few too many seeds and her game is going to be blown up soon.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #298 on: August 05, 2015, 10:48:16 PM »
What do we have against James?

I'm just not a fan of James and I simply do not understand why people are suddenly worshipping him just because he caused a power-shift. I'm happy that the shift happened, but I still don't like him lol~

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #299 on: August 06, 2015, 12:08:50 AM »
I want to cry.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥