Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 123621 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #250 on: July 31, 2015, 02:24:26 AM »
THANK GOD THE DOUBLE HOHs AND THE BATTLE OF THE BLOCK IS OVER! 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #251 on: July 31, 2015, 07:52:16 AM »
 I  have been watching all night, it's now 8:23am and I don't care who doesn't like it,  Shelli should have stayed up, they both are down at 2:04 after the deal's made...and that deal fell apart within minutes.  I like James, 
but the Jason thing was blown up...that started from Austin whining his ass off to Vanessa, Clay Shelli and anyone else who would listen.  If I remember correctly Austin was the first one who mentioned put James up.  Shelli and Clay never wanted Jason up, I know they mentioned Jackie, but Vanessa made a deal with her, only ones left not in the huge alliance was James, Meg or Jason.  Ultimately Vanessa made that final decision...but not really willing to take the blame for it...it would have made her alliance on the short side this week. Tired of hearing "You know I'm a straight shooter"  Austin makes a deal I won't win I just want to get to jury...blah blah blah which anyone can do it doesn't mean your really not going to play to win...how stupid does that sound?  Vanessa repeats it to Shelli and she say's "oh come on anyone can say that"   James is out for a huge move...tells Meg, Jackie, and Becky give him the plan in the morning.   so far the plan is Vanessa maybe a twin but for certain b/d Shelli.  Becky went downstairs and told Clay/Shelli be careful trusting Vanessa...and that they are going on the block with b/d option. 
Shelli was livid (I don't blame her)  Vanessa already talked to James, so she tells them not to say certain things etc...that will blow up her game.  James still telling Shelli/Clay they basically aren't the target.   Steve was last to go up, James told Steve he was going after heavy hitters.   Shall wait and see what happens,  but I will say one thing...out of everyone there Jackie has the most disgusting foul mouth and it was bad enough listening to it while Jason was on the block every other word...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 05:41:27 AM by unbelievable »

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #252 on: July 31, 2015, 09:08:07 AM »
It is funny to me how my likes change each week as I get to know the players better.

the one constant is I totally cannot stand Austin and hope he goes.

now, I want the twins and clelli gone NOW!

Clay and Shelli are like spoiled kids who think they are entitled. I normally don't like to see women cry, but want to see Shelli on the block.

Love Julia/hate Liz.

TBH, Vanessa is annoying as hell but I have started to like her. Wont cheer for her, but I don't hate her.

Last night I kept cheering for James or Jackie to win HOH. Just a week ago, that would not have happened.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #253 on: July 31, 2015, 09:44:10 AM »
Current plan is to put up Clay and Shelli. Yup, James is NOT keeping his word. Expect fireworks today!

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #254 on: July 31, 2015, 11:37:57 AM »
Current plan is to put up Clay and Shelli. Yup, James is NOT keeping his word. Expect fireworks today!

I just hope this actually happens!!  Will be an interesting week!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: July 31, 2015, 12:51:42 PM »
Becky was playing two-faced last night...helping James/Jackie and Meg get it sorted out as to which ones to put up etc...then run down stairs and tell Clay/Shelli to watch their back with Vanessa, and they were going up and getting backdoored.  Should have kept Jason like they wanted and sent Becky packing.   I'll bet Shelli will be wishing she wouldn't have made that deal with James...but she didn't want 3 weeks of HOH... the week isn't over yet, who knows what will happen.   One thing I forgot last night, Austin made a deal with James that he and the twins will vote how James wants.  I don't care if Clay goes, just hoping Shelli stays.   

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #256 on: July 31, 2015, 01:41:27 PM »

Yeah me too it would be a hoot - but James proves his word is nothing, to the rest of the house. It's really really bad form to go back on a HoH drop deal.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #257 on: July 31, 2015, 02:18:33 PM »
Keep Shelli god please!

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #258 on: July 31, 2015, 04:43:54 PM »

Yeah me too it would be a hoot - but James proves his word is nothing, to the rest of the house. It's really really bad form to go back on a HoH drop deal.

Well, that what will create the interesting week...There needs to be blow ups!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: July 31, 2015, 05:47:35 PM »
I can't believe these hg's are blaming the "get Jason out" on Sheli.  She's not the one who was HOH last week -Van stood in the HOH room with 7 others including James going around shaking their hands on the decision she made to get Austin out.  Shelli should of held on no matter what last night.  Never liked James to begin with.. He and Van should join up since neither can keep their word once they give it.  At least being blatant about it-- after all this is BB.

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #260 on: July 31, 2015, 06:30:53 PM »

Well, that what will create the interesting week...There needs to be blow ups!!!

It really happened!!! :cheer: :yess:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: July 31, 2015, 09:46:53 PM »
At least Clay is a better man than anyone else in there...he has already stated that if he wins veto it will be used on Shelli, and if not he wants the house to vote him out.   Best time for a coup...whatever...would love to see  it turned on Jackie, Becky or Meg.   Smug bunch of liars losers...they wouldn't know the truth if it reared up and smacked them in the face.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #262 on: July 31, 2015, 09:55:41 PM »
I don't see how targeting Jackie, Meg or Becky would be considered a coup. Three of the most powerless players this whole season.

A massacre would be a more appropriate choice of words.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #263 on: July 31, 2015, 11:43:33 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #264 on: August 01, 2015, 03:14:48 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 18 (Preview)

Who can hang on and become the sole Head of Household? Find out on a new Big Brother, Sunday at 8/7c! Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/BcZTpMLDutM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/BcZTpMLDutM</a>

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #265 on: August 01, 2015, 06:48:06 AM »
At least Clay is a better man than anyone else in there...he has already stated that if he wins veto it will be used on Shelli, and if not he wants the house to vote him out.   Best time for a coup...whatever...would love to see  it turned on Jackie, Becky or Meg.   Smug bunch of liars losers...they wouldn't know the truth if it reared up and smacked them in the face.

He's a better man because he is willing to give up a chance at half a million dollars to a woman he met only a few weeks ago?  That's an odd value system.

This is Big Brother, if they manage to evict Clay and Shelli back to back or within three weeks,  James' betrayal will only help his case in "making a big move" at the end. This game is supposed to be cutthroat.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #266 on: August 01, 2015, 09:40:26 AM »
Monday will be the halfway point in the BB house and they should be getting a party to celebrate that. Hard to believe the season is halfway done already. It has went by so fast. They may get the party tomorrow rather than Monday since the veto meeting takes place then.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #267 on: August 01, 2015, 12:44:48 PM »
VETO COMPETITION TODAY

Playing in the veto are.....

HOH.....................James

Nominees............Clay and Shelli

Picked.................Becky, Jackie and Vanessa

Host....................Julia
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 01:39:44 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #268 on: August 01, 2015, 02:08:52 PM »
Time for the  Coup d'etat, at the eviction ceremony, can at that moment overthrow the current HOH, become the new HOH, and put up two people at that precise moment. The houseguests then instantly diary room vote for one of the two new nominees. Theoretically, the Coup d'etat winner can put the current HOH in the eviction seat if he/she wants to. The only person that will know about this power is the Coup d'etat holder.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #269 on: August 01, 2015, 03:54:31 PM »
The veto competition is underway!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #270 on: August 01, 2015, 05:27:11 PM »
Coupe de etat cannot be used yet as it has to be voted on by us.  Not enough time, unless they add it for tomorrow.  but they could come up with the twist, ala season 9 with James, where the houseguests choose that the person just voted out comes back or one of the people already evicted to be picked by America.  This is assuming that the Powers that be of big brother want to keep both shelli and clay in the house, which I am betting they do.

or; they may sequester whoever leaves and work a player come back later.

What I am saying is that they will try and find away for both shelli and clay to stay or come back into house.  IMO

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #271 on: August 01, 2015, 06:08:29 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, to be continued...

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: August 01, 2015, 06:13:18 PM »
YAY JAMES :wohoo:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #273 on: August 01, 2015, 06:13:29 PM »
Coupe de etat cannot be used yet as it has to be voted on by us.  This is assuming that the Powers that be of big brother want to keep both shelli and clay in the house, which I am betting they do.

What I am saying is that they will try and find away for both shelli and clay to stay or come back into house.  IMO

:waves: Melissa
I never voted for it so completely forgot...it would seem like they would try their best to keep them both in...dangit Shelli should have realized James wouldn't have held that deal.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #274 on: August 01, 2015, 07:11:06 PM »
VETO COMPETITION RESULTS

James won POV

Clay won a trip to Ireland

Becky won $5,000

Jackie has to wear a costume or unitard for a week

Vanessa will be shackled to Jackie for 24 hours

Shelli has to wave a sword 2,400 times in 24 hours
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:30:53 PM by RealityFreakWill »