Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 123618 times)

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #225 on: July 28, 2015, 05:44:26 AM »
Austin is an annoying human being. takes the joy out of the show for me.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #226 on: July 28, 2015, 02:34:55 PM »
Big Brother - Episode 16 (Preview)

The professional wrestler is about to get a beat down! Can he mount a comeback? Big Brother airs Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qPjgv515Ksk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qPjgv515Ksk</a>

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #227 on: July 28, 2015, 03:04:50 PM »
Big Brother - Episode 16 (Preview)

The professional wrestler is about to get a beat down!
How so? They chickened out of backdooring him, unless i missed something?
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #228 on: July 28, 2015, 04:58:32 PM »
I think it is just a reference to the stupid CBS promotional ad, not Will's own commentary.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #229 on: July 28, 2015, 06:24:44 PM »
I think it is just a reference to the stupid CBS promotional ad, not Will's own commentary.
Yeah, knew that. The promos designed to create drama especially where none exists.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #230 on: July 28, 2015, 07:20:21 PM »
Here is my hope of what happens to make this season more interesting:

Jackie and Meg win HOH this week and one puts up shelly and Van and the other puts up clay and Liz so that two people from that group remain on the block.  Jackie or meg win POV and nominations stay the same so someone finally goes home from that group,  this will shakes things up and have members of the same group forced to campaign  against each other.,  I think the mud slinging will really begin

I am tired of the same people winning over and over again.   

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #231 on: July 28, 2015, 07:47:42 PM »
Here is my hope of what happens to make this season more interesting:

Jackie and Meg win HOH this week and one puts up shelly and Van and the other puts up clay and Liz so that two people from that group remain on the block.  Jackie or meg win POV and nominations stay the same so someone finally goes home from that group,  this will shakes things up and have members of the same group forced to campaign  against each other.,  I think the mud slinging will really begin

I am tired of the same people winning over and over again.

My thoughts exactly. I want to see the other side of the house rally together and have a real game.
Imagine that...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #232 on: July 29, 2015, 09:14:12 PM »
After seeing tonight's show I understand the decision to keep Austin this week.

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #233 on: July 29, 2015, 10:40:00 PM »
After seeing tonight's show I understand the decision to keep Austin this week.

I understand it, but I don't like it.  I actually like Jason and hope he finds a way to stay.
Imagine that...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #234 on: July 29, 2015, 11:01:34 PM »
I agree, I really want to see the other side of the house win and put some of the others up. It's too boring and predictable right now. Like one of those amusement games where you shoot at targets and knock them down one after another.

:tl
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #235 on: July 29, 2015, 11:53:52 PM »
But, that's always been the nature of this game. Alliances if they can stay together and stay strong, can dominate this game no matter how difficult BB tries to make it. It's a flaw in the game itself and the only way to stop it is disallow alliances.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: July 30, 2015, 03:27:38 AM »
most of the time I am on the wrong side of the alliance...like in the case of Frank for example...this time I like most all on this side of the alliance, at least there is some versatility, but then that's my opinion.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #237 on: July 30, 2015, 03:35:03 AM »
Jackie has risen from the depths of invisibility and nothingness to a true competitor this past week. I hope she wins HOH with another outsider and get out either Shelli, Clay or Vanessa. Make them squirm a little this week and watch them crumble.

Also, all these people just crawling to and sucking up to the side in power are so lame. You're probs going to be cut off later anyway. :res: :res: :res:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #238 on: July 30, 2015, 06:16:37 AM »
I just cant embrace this stupid Judas shtick.

Want him gone.

the plus side is that most of the cast, while predictable and uninteresting, are decent people and I could end up routing for almost any of them once we get down to the final 5 or so.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #239 on: July 30, 2015, 03:39:25 PM »
They ARE very uninteresting that is for sure. I like James though.

By the way if BB really wanted to shake things up here's a new twist - "this week, everyone has a power of veto - BUT they can only use it on someone else, not themselves."

Think about that one. If you use your veto you can't be put up as a replacement. BUT it is mandatory you don't get to play for HOH next week, and MUST be one of the 4 eviction nominees on Nom day. You still play in veto and in the elimination though.

Want a weapon to fight the big alliance? This is it. BB could choose just the right time to employ this.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: July 30, 2015, 03:44:54 PM »
I don't really get the hate for people saying this is boring...

There's a dominant alliance but at least it's composed of better people than last year (detonators *projectile vomits*). I want a power shift to get Austin out and then it should be interesting from then on. So far I've been loving this season. Best since 13!

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: July 30, 2015, 04:41:25 PM »
I really want Jason to stay.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #242 on: July 30, 2015, 05:14:56 PM »
I don't really get the hate for people saying this is boring...

There's a dominant alliance but at least it's composed of better people than last year (detonators *projectile vomits*). I want a power shift to get Austin out and then it should be interesting from then on. So far I've been loving this season. Best since 13!
Well. The ratings are abysmal this year, even worse than last.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #243 on: July 30, 2015, 09:39:40 PM »
The 2 HoHs is one of the worst twists the show has come up with to me.  It's way to easy for a large alliance to dominate the game for weeks on end.  When it's only one HoH even a strong alliance loses sometimes, and it kept the game more balanced. It created more to root for and be invested in.  So glad it's ending tonight. Hoping Meg, James, or Jackie can win and shake things up.

Also what happened to the "takeovers" and "twists every week" while I'm glad it seems to have stopped, AG and company should have thought it through a little more before making that claim in the beginning. The phone booth thing and the twin twists were both huge busts. They should have known the girls were not really that identical. Then on top of that you have the two of them with no real strategy going into. It's like they just assumed people wouldn't notice that they have two very different personalities on top of the physical differences.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #244 on: July 30, 2015, 09:44:52 PM »
The 2 HoHs is one of the worst twists the show has come up with to me.  It's way to easy for a large alliance to dominate the game for weeks on end.  When it's only one HoH even a strong alliance loses sometimes, and it kept the game more balanced. It created more to root for and be invested in.  So glad it's ending tonight. Hoping Meg, James, or Jackie can win and shake things up.
Yep and they did it trying to combat alliance dominance - but it's worked the reverse of their intentions every time.

Also what happened to the "takeovers" and "twists every week" while I'm glad it seems to have stopped, AG and company should have thought it through a little more before making that claim in the beginning. The phone booth thing and the twin twists were both huge busts. They should have known the girls were not really that identical. Then on top of that you have the two of them with no real strategy going into. It's like they just assumed people wouldn't notice that they have two very different personalities on top of the physical differences.
That's just like the original claim i still think they said, that there were TWO sets of twins. They stopped saying that as soon as Jace was evicted.

Offline db_ohno

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #245 on: July 30, 2015, 10:13:34 PM »
I think the next twin twist should be that ALL cast members have an identical twin switching out randomly. Pure chaos.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: July 30, 2015, 11:11:00 PM »
James better nominate Shelli and Clay for the lulz.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #247 on: July 30, 2015, 11:46:57 PM »
James better nominate Shelli and Clay for the lulz.
Ha. I don't see him breaking a deal. He shouldn't have made one at all.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #248 on: July 30, 2015, 11:48:25 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, to be continued...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #249 on: July 31, 2015, 12:32:19 AM »
Anyone think James goes after the twins right away?