Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 124239 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #200 on: July 25, 2015, 03:02:56 PM »
False alarm. The veto comp is not underway but they did just pick the have-nots for the week.

Clay, Shelli and Steve are the have-nots for the week and they got variety of pop corn to go with slop.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: July 25, 2015, 03:58:16 PM »
I think the Veto comp may be underway right now...fish then Jeff

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #202 on: July 25, 2015, 04:07:15 PM »
For real this time, the veto competition is underway!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2015, 04:08:50 PM »
Becky was up in the HOH with Vanessa, Jackie, Jason, Meg, and Shelli (Liz, Austin and Steve came in later.  Becky on a listen and learn mission...she left the HOH went to talk to John...John is playing for Becky in the Veto.  Becky is upset, she says she gets it now, she is expendable next to Clay...she said Vanessa keeps freaking out with the "I don't want blood on my hands"  Becky tells John they are all working together up there.  This is the first real inkling that John and Becky are working together,( I think Steve too.)  John told her I know...but you can never let them know we are on to them.  For those that think John isn't playing the game, they are going to have a rude wakening 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2015, 05:37:08 PM »
I'd love to see John step up-- and get to the end!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2015, 06:02:36 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, to be continued...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2015, 09:08:38 PM »
Bye Austin. See ya never.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2015, 09:50:14 PM »
Maybe..........to be continued .......will Austin really get the BD?   Things are brewing the house right now.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2015, 09:58:58 PM »
Maybe..........to be continued .......will Austin really get the BD?   Things are brewing the house right now.
Aren't they always? That's NO help. :grins:

Offline Kacper

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2015, 10:33:28 PM »

True. Looks like they won't BD him after all. At least as of now. Shelli sure is in Vanessa's ear. Now they thinking about getting rid of Becky which I wouldn't mind. She is kind of boring in my eyes.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur premieres Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8/7C on CBS
The Amazing Race 25 premieres Friday, September 26, 2014 8/7C on CBS

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2015, 10:38:25 PM »
Keep Austin around, watch it win the half mil.

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #211 on: July 26, 2015, 10:31:40 AM »
ugh if jackie is evicted this week...
 :res:
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #212 on: July 26, 2015, 11:15:45 AM »
I think it is a smarter play for Jackie to go.  She is not really loyal to anyone but she has a better shot of winning this game than Austin.  IMO

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #213 on: July 26, 2015, 04:57:44 PM »
Glad they decided to keep Austin.

That is the one move that is guaranteed to keep my from watching this week!

So glad to spend that time on other things!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #214 on: July 26, 2015, 11:20:27 PM »
I think it is a smarter play for Jackie to go.  She is not really loyal to anyone but she has a better shot of winning this game than Austin.  IMO
But, the two HOH's had a handshake pact they wouldn't backdoor each other. Could get exposed, the whole thing about how they worked together with the alliance, if they put her up as a replacement.

Meanwhile Austin has proven it can't be trusted at all with any information. Yeah, it can bust the alliance totally too but what real damage is done by that at this point? It wouldn't want to wreck imaginary future plans with Liz by busting them. Plus at least it wouldn't be Vanessa blatantly breaking a handshake agreement not to backdoor Jackie.

Get Austin NOW while Liz still has it by the heartstrings so to speak. Only way you get it while it still has incentive (only in its mind of course) to keep mum.

When exactly is a better time to get Austin out? Before or after it starts beasting comps?

C'mon now.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:12:13 AM by Anton Chigurh »

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #215 on: July 27, 2015, 08:17:11 AM »
I'm so angry! Just for two seconds Clay and Becky didn't win the BOB. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I don't follow the live feeds, but I just wish that Vanessa have the ovaries to backdoor Austin...

Please, Jackie and Becky be safe. plssssss ;(
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #216 on: July 27, 2015, 09:08:50 AM »
I haven't been able to watch as much this year so I'm confused but it seems to me that only one side of the house is winning (Vanessa, Shelli, Clay and co-conspirators but I know that when one side thinks they have it won, they find themselves on the loser side the next week. I do not see them continuing to win every week and booting people. Could be all wrong but that's what I'm expecting.

(OTOH, is there really another side or just a group of HGs who are cannon fodder?)  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: July 27, 2015, 09:36:37 AM »
there is a group and a group within a group....Clay, Shelli, Becky, John and Steve are a newly put together group within the larger group of Vanessa, twins, Austin.   Austin not going up as backdoor...Jason is going to be the new backdoor.  Live feeders start around 2:15am this morning  camera 1/2
the whole plan explained then.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 10:07:47 AM by unbelievable »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2015, 01:01:52 PM »
The plan is that Clay uses the veto on himself...Vanessa not to talk to Jackie until right after the veto meeting...Vanessa has a big mouth, starting to tell her she is being manipulated and used by others in the 8 alliance,  Jackie ask is it Shelli, Vanessa does not deny...good grief just be an HOH with some guts, instead of whining over it.  not sure if she is sticking with the plan or not... Jackie is promoting the group...Vanessa questioning it
Vanessa is creating doubt with Jackie...Jackie isn't really buying it since she is with Jason, James and Meg.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 01:57:45 PM by unbelievable »

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #219 on: July 27, 2015, 01:53:16 PM »
Yeah let's wait until Austin starts beasting comps, to get it out. Not now, when it's actually the best time.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2015, 02:02:37 PM »
It isn't the best time to get Austin out, they need the numbers on their side if he goes up, he goes out.   He is OK just making it to Jury and keeping the twins safe.  All has been agreed upon.  Leary on trusting Jason.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #221 on: July 27, 2015, 02:49:33 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, to be continued...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #222 on: July 27, 2015, 02:51:44 PM »
It isn't the best time to get Austin out, they need the numbers on their side if he goes up, he goes out.   He is OK just making it to Jury and keeping the twins safe.  All has been agreed upon.  Leary on trusting Jason.
There won't be, a better time.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #223 on: July 27, 2015, 07:46:03 PM »
From the live feeds thread:
Clay used the POV on himself and Vanessa blindsided Jason and put him up...Meg is in tears, Jackie is pissed, James is confused, and Jason is upset that he was told about this...Um, Jason, that's why it's called a blindside...
This is a huge mistake IMO.

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #224 on: July 27, 2015, 09:23:20 PM »
I think I agree with you Anton. Austin needs to go. I don't think he will win though as he has not played a good game. His whole Judas persona is going to catch up to him.
Imagine that...