Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 123598 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2015, 04:14:09 PM »
Veto competition is underway!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2015, 05:52:32 PM »
Hey Updaters! Welcome back for a whole new season of Big Brother! We are going to try something different this year. Instead of doing daily threads and worrying about whether anyone is going to come on and update or give someone a break who has been here for several hours. We are going to have 1 single thread which will be used for all updates. If you are watching the feeds and want to fill our readers in on what is happening, feel free not obligated. If there is something that has happened that our readers don't know about that has happened overnight or previously, throw it up there. If you feel like just updating for awhile even if absolutely nothing is going on, please do! We are hoping this change will encourage some of our members who want to give it a try but are apprehensive, to now get their feet wet. As the thread gets bigger we can always start a new one just as we do for discussion. Hope this works well for everyone!  :trampb: :trampb:
delightful just delightful

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2015, 06:00:01 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2015, 11:15:44 PM »
I'm a week behind and trying to catch up with this season. I've been able to watch the shows and while I know that they are edited to attract the audience, it feels like the women are the dominant force this season. I could be WAY off but it just feels that way to me.  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2015, 11:21:14 PM »
Why does Liz look familiar to me? Has she been on some other show?  :umn:

Liz totally reminds me of Amanda Seyfried.

She really does doesn't she!

Glad to see you Paisley!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2015, 07:55:42 AM »
Shelli told Jeff and Jackie that Liz was the original replacement nominee but now it's gonna be Meg just to ensure that Da'Vonne gets evicted.

smart move for Shelli   :wohoo:,  James and Jason might not like this too much, but certainly will ensure Da'Vonne gets evicted.  No wonder there wasn't a lot of discussion over Liz as a replacement...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2015, 08:30:56 AM »
Show content
It's really hard to get vibe on Jeff...BBAD this am, Clay, Jeff, Jackie, Shelli, and John made an alliance, but Jeff insist that it should be 7 and they should add James and Meg (this was before John was in the HOH and in the discussion...it was those 4 until John was added) Shelli stuck to her guns on the "5". Good for her!!!  Jeff keeps insinuating that Audrey is after him, and she should be back-doored.  Hey Jeff...win HOH and do it yourself...as you can tell I don't care much for him...
I like Shelli, she told the 4 (before John) that she was going to put Meg up when John uses the veto on himself...to ensure Da'Vonne doesn't get the votes.  Jeff wasn't for that, but Shelli stuck to her guns...saying Da'Vonne will get the votes to stay...(wait till James and Jason get this news...everything should heat up when they find out Meg will go up.) 
Watching Clay in the HOH with Jeff talking, Shelli listening, Clay looked as though he was trying to process what Jeff was trying to shovel...I think Jeff is a weasel and instigator...time will tell
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:42:04 AM by unbelievable »

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2015, 12:02:28 AM »
Today's episode was just amazing. Audrey is a flaming ball of crazy amazingness <3 SLAY are so adorable together <3 and Becky's train story is iconic lmfao

I had such high hopes for Da'Vonne but I won't be sorry to see her go at all. She aligned herself with the boring flops and she worked against the glams.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2015, 10:34:10 AM »
Big Brother - Episode 7 (Preview)

There are head games, scandals, lies, secrets, scheming, and skin on Big Brother, airing Wednesday at 8/7c! Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ECrkKuFvYC8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ECrkKuFvYC8</a>

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2015, 11:46:57 AM »

:ascared  Did Becky reveal in last night's show that a train hit her in the face   :iok

WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION, girl!  (:;)

... come to think of it, I thought there was something funny about her face, it didn't seem symmetrical.  Guess that's what you get when two teeth stick out through the lip, but good news... no plastic surgery needed afterwards!   :hoot:  ummm...  :grins:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2015, 02:33:03 PM »

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, to be continued...

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2015, 06:10:46 PM »
I think it would be funny to have twin twist with everybody having one and switching. Even if twins are not identical houseguests won't ever know the difference because everybody will be switching at the same time :D

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2015, 06:14:19 PM »
Looks like Da is onto Liz and the twin twist.  She's going to try and use it to save herself???

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2015, 07:03:07 PM »
I do not see how she can use the twin twist.  I guess she needs all the help she can get.  I kinds wish she would be able to stay as she is a schemer.  She just got too cocky to soon.  But she is not boring.

Hmmmmm. How could she use it to her advantage? 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2015, 07:28:14 PM »
I do not see how she can use the twin twist.  I guess she needs all the help she can get.  I kinds wish she would be able to stay as she is a schemer.  She just got too cocky to soon.  But she is not boring.

Hmmmmm. How could she use it to her advantage?

I don't get how she would use it either-- Meg would go ---not Liz.  I just want her gone.  Not sure how this telephone and 3 hg's that can't vote--- will affect the outcome either. 

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2015, 08:34:46 PM »
guys do you know any other youtube channel other than big brother highlights to see live feeds events? it got terminated so if anyone does pm me please :)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2015, 11:44:51 PM »

Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, to be continued...

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2015, 12:34:09 AM »
These 2 HoHs are gonna be GLAM! I hope Vanessa takes charge <3 This should also keep Liz/Julia safe for at least another week.

So glad Da'Vonne is out. Hope James or Jason is right behind her thx
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2015, 12:14:48 PM »
The nomination ceremony is underway. The plan is that Austin will nominate Jason and Meg. Vanessa will nominate James and John. They want Austin to be dethroned so he can compete next week. John agreed to throw the Battle of the Block. The target is Jeff while most of the house thinks it's Audrey. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2015, 01:53:56 PM »

Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, to be continued...

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2015, 07:29:43 PM »
Apparently Jeff got caught in a sticky situation.

The story is that he um let's say pleasuresc himself and wiped it on Liz/Julia (whoever was in at that time)

Source: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/watch-big-brother-usa-contestant-6043209 (there are many sources but this one has the cleanest language)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2015, 08:28:40 PM »
O.M.G!

I hope this isn't the case.   :ascared

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2015, 08:42:41 PM »
O.M.G!

I hope it isn't so either. 

Do you think that he could get ejected from it? It does seem like an over reaction if that if the case (although I  strongly against this behaviour)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2015, 08:48:16 PM »
Read this also.  Hope Jeff gets the boot this week.  That's the plan-- to back door him.  Looks like Jason and Meg won the BOTB-- which was also the plan  I believe. 

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2015, 09:55:58 PM »
O.M.G!

:funny: Looks like the "haters" have targeted Jeff, given all the drama in the media.  TMZ did a "in-depth" analysis of the 24-hr feeds and concluded that Julia had an existing stain on her back (using an alternative camera view), and Jeff only pointed it out.  Mystery solved, drama over.  As they say, "Save the drama for your mama".  But the haters will always hate, and looks like Jeff is the "target du jour" of the houseguests this week anyway. 

A bit OT, but bitter bitter Da'Vonne did touch upon a truism last night when she said that Audrey was getting a pass from the houseguests as they are afraid to target the trans person, given it may not be PC.  Da'Vonne feels Audrey will eventually get the $500K (which pisses her off, BTW).  But then again this is coming from a BB loser.  :funny: