Author Topic: DANCING WITH THE STARS 21  (Read 13333 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
DANCING WITH THE STARS 21
« on: June 10, 2015, 12:39:52 PM »
SEASON PREMIERE

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 11:47:32 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: DANCING WITH THE STARS 21
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 12:47:50 PM »
Next year?
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 11:47:55 PM »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 10:31:18 AM »
The new cast will be revealed on Good Morning America on Wednesday, September 2nd.

The pros confirmed to dance this season so far are Derek, Mark, Artem, Peta, Sharna, Karina, Allison, Witney and Val. Three more pros yet to be revealed.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 01:12:32 PM »
Len Goodman Leaving Dancing with the Stars

Though some were holding out hope that Len Goodman would reverse last December's announcement that he won't be on Dancing with the Stars' judging panel for season 21, PEOPLE has confirmed that the ballroom aficionado is out due to scheduling and family commitments.

"Len will not be returning as a judge this season on Dancing with the Stars due to his schedule as a judge on Strictly Come Dancing in the U.K. and the birth of his new grandson," executive producer Rob Wade tells PEOPLE. "He still might be involved in the season at some capacity, but we will have to wait and see. We are planning on having great guest judges for some shows to join Bruno [Tonioli], Carrie Ann [Inaba] and Julianne [Hough], and I'm sure we will see Len in the ballroom again soon."

http://www.people.com/article/len-goodman-leaving-dancing-stars?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 12:30:05 PM »
The new cast will be revealed all week long this week on Good Morning America. The first one will be named tomorrow morning.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 02:13:47 PM »
I loved Len G as a judge. Strict standards, but fair.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 06:14:14 PM »
Len is out because of the weekly commuting back and forth across the pond, as he will also be judging the British version 'Strictly Come Dancing'. In the early 2016 series, I would think they'll have Len back for Season 22.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 08:52:49 AM »
Bindi Irwin to Compete on Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars

Bindi Irwin is the first to be announced as a contestant on season 21 of Dancing with the Stars, PEOPLE can reveal in and exclusive with Good Morning America.

"I am absolutely thrilled. I can't tell you how excited I am," the daughter of the late Steve Irwin tells PEOPLE. "I think that it is going to be a truly unbelievable new experience. I can’t wait to see what is to come."

Just days before flying to Los Angeles to begin preparing for the upcoming season, Irwin, who recently turned 17, says she was out on her family's annual trip to the Steve Erwin Wildlife Preserve, where they spend "a month studying crocodiles to see where they go and what they get up to."

"The contrast will be huge," she says of shifting gears from the wilderness to the dance floor. "I'm a little scared but we will see what happens."

http://www.people.com/article/bindi-irwin-dwts-season-21

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2015, 01:33:42 AM »
Victor Espinoza joins Dancing with the Stars

Triple Crown-winning jockey Victor Espinoza will appear on next season of Dancing with the Stars.

The announcement was made on SportsNation on Tuesday, as ABC continues to trickle out the news on the network’s own programs.

The pros set to team up with the stars have yet to be announced, but Espinoza’s partner will have her work cut out for her: As Espinoza admitted on SportsNation, he can’t dance and has no rhythm. Should go well.

The full roster of stars is expected to be announced on the Sept. 2 episode of Good Morning America, where ABC announced their very first star for season 21 — Bindi Irwin.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/25/dancing-stars-victor-espinoza-joins-season-21

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 08:36:39 AM »
Waiting on an official statement but I can confirm the third celebrity to dance on the new season is Nick Carter of Backstreet Boys. He is the older brother of Aaron who danced on season 9 with Karina.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 08:41:04 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 08:45:54 AM »
Nick Carter joins Dancing with the Stars

It’s a boy band world and we’re just living in it. Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys is set to join the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars, and I, for one, welcome our boy band overlords.

Carter announced the news on his Twitter Wednesday morning, including a short montage of his best music video moments and making everybody high on nostalgia.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/26/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-carter-season-21?hootPostID=45be04a6563f58060991bbb2e7931bda

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 10:27:17 AM »
Paula Deen and Chaka Khan will be dancing as well. Waiting on official statements on those two.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 11:38:16 AM »
The cast officially revealed so far are....

Dancing with the Stars Season 21 Cast Announcement

The celebrity cast of Dancing with the Stars is strapping on their ballroom shoes and getting ready for their first dance on MONDAY SEPT 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. This 21st season’s lineup of celebrity dancers is starting to be announced and the final roster of celebrity dancers and their Pro partners will be announced WEDNESDAY SEPT 2 on Good Morning America.

Announced Celebrity Cast Members

NICK CARTER The singer, songwriter and actor sparked his career at the tender age of 12 as the youngest member of the iconic boy band Backstreet Boys, which has sold over 130 million records worldwide and earned five Grammy nominations. Carter was named one of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People in the World," has released two solo albums, and starred with his fiancé in the VH1 reality series, I Heart Nick Carter.

CHAKA KHAN is an international music icon who has influenced multiple generations of artists and continues to do so as an a singer, songwriter, producer, visual artist, author, actor, philanthropist, entrepreneur, activist and mother. A a ten-time GRAMMY® Award winner who has the rare ability to sing in eight music genres, Chaka has released 22 albums and racked up ten #1 Billboard magazine charted songs. Chaka is currently at work on a series of mixed media visual works with a planned gallery exhibition in 2016, as well as a new CD, set for release later in 2015.

VICTOR ESPINOZA After coming close twice, jockey Victor Espinoza earned the famous Triple Crown earlier this year, winning the Kentucky Derby, The Preakness and The Belmont Stakes aboard speedy American Pharoah. It was the first time in 37 years the feat had been accomplished. The first Hispanic jockey to ever win the Triple Crown, Espinoza has won over 3000 races in his career and donates 10% of his weekly winnings to The City of Hope for childhood cancer research.

HAYES GRIER At just 15 years old, Hayes Grier is a rising star in the social media world, with more 3.5 million followers on Vine and more than 2 million Twitter follows. The North Carolina teen shot to fame with his personal videos and is currently on a live tour across the United States.

BINDI IRWIN The 17 year-old Australian wildlife conservationist and actress has continued the legacy of her parents, Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin and Terri Irwin, starring in a series of wildlife shows, including "Bindi: The Jungle Girl," "Bindi's Bootcamp," and "Steve Irwin's Wildlife Warriors." As an actress, Bindi starred in the films Free Willy: Escape from Pirate's Cove and Return to Nim's Island. In 2014, Bindi was awarded the prestigious Australian Geographic Society’s Young Conservationist of the Year, an honor that she dedicated to her late father, Steve Irwin.

ALEXA PENAVEGA Alexa is known worldwide for her role as Carmen Cortez in four blockbuster Spy Kids films, as well as Machette Kills and From Prada to Nada. PenaVega made her Broadway debut in 2007 when she played Penny Pingleton in the Tony Award winning Broadway version of Hairspray. Fans of the ABC hit drama Nashville also know her for her turn as Kiley Brenner. Alexa is married to actor/singer Carolos PenaVega, who will also compete in Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars

CARLOS PENAVEGA Actor/singer Carlos PenaVega shot to fame and cult status after starring on the highly successful Nickelodeon musical comedy Big Time Rush, which also took to the road and toured with the ensemble cast around the globe. Having studied musical theater at the Boston Conservatory, Carlos recently released his first solo single in Spanish, Electrico, which charted in the Top 10 on the Latin iTunes songs charts. Carlos is married to actress Alex PenaVega, who will also compete in Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars.

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/cast-announcement

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2015, 03:17:07 PM »
From what I've gathered on social media, here are the rumored yet some confirmed pairings

Bindi Irvin and Derek Hough

Alexa Vega and Mark Ballas

Chaka Khan and Keo Metsope

Victor Espinoza and Karina Smirnoff

Kim Zolciak and Tony Dovolani

Hayes Grier and Emma Slater

Carlos Pena and Witney Duncan

Andy Grammer and Peta Murgatroyd

Nick Carter and Sharna Burgess

Paula Deen and Artem Chigvintsev

There are two or three more pairs yet identified. We will know all on Wednesday!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 06:57:00 PM »
Dancing with the Stars' Peta Murgatroyd Sidelined for Season 21 Due to Injury

Peta Murgatroyd had been excitedly gearing up for season 21 of Dancing with the Stars – until a shocking e-mail changed everything.

"It was devastating news for me," Murgatroyd tells PEOPLE exclusively of being told by her orthopedic surgeon that she requires a surgery that will sideline her "for six to eight weeks."

Having just come off a three-month, live DWTS tour, Murgatroyd "felt great" heading into rehearsals with her season 21 partner, Andy Grammer. But one day, after putting on her heels, she says she could tell "something was not right."

"I wanted to check it out properly and make sure I was good to go for the season," says the pro dancer, 29. "I Got my MRI results back and it was a really bad diagnosis. It showed I had 4 torn ligaments and a floating piece of bone at the back of my ankle. My doctor said I needed surgery and I knew I needed to put my health first if I want to keep dancing on the show into my 30s."

Murgatroyd says having to step back from DWTS has been "heartbreaking," but the worst part was telling her new partner the news.

"It was awful telling Andy. He had specifically asked to be partnered with me and I felt like I was letting him down," she says. "But he understood and has been a great guy about it."

Perhaps softening the blow of the news is Murgatroyd's plan to be in the rehearsal room as much as possible to assist Grammer's new partner (who will be announced Wednesday morning on Good Morning America) with choreography.

"I'm just looking forward to being back on my feet as soon as possible and being a part of the show again," says Murgatroyd, whose surgery is currently scheduled for mid-September. "I'm so in love with the show and I'm a very competitive person. It's really sad. It's super frustrating but I'm going to fine and I'm going to be back in week eight or nine of the show."

And even though they won't be gliding across the dance floor together any time soon, Murgatroyd says Grammer is still hoping they can continue building a friendship in the meantime.

"He told me, 'This week, can you and [boyfriend Maks Chmerkovskiy] and my wife and I go out to dinner? Let's just hang out and be cool friends," she says. "That was nice. I appreciated that."

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20949363,00.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 08:18:10 AM »
Full cast revealed and they are......

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2015, 08:26:11 AM »
ABC press release:

Dancing with the Stars Season 21 Cast Announcement

The celebrity cast of Dancing with the Stars is strapping on their ballroom shoes and getting ready for their first dance on MONDAY SEPT 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. This 21st season’s lineup of celebrity dancers and their Pro partners was announced this morning on Good Morning America.

TAMAR BRAXTON is a Grammy-nominated singer, talk show host, and reality television personality. A veteran performer who began singing backup vocals for her older sister Toni at age 12, Tamar Braxton was also a founding member of R&B group The Braxtons with Toni and their siblings Traci, Towanda and Trina. Tamar's third solo album, Calling All Lovers, releases September 11, 2015. Tamar executive produces and stars with her sisters in the WE tv reality hit Braxton Family Values, as well as the spinoff Tamar & Vince, with her music manager husband Vince Herbert. Elsewhere on the TV front, Braxton co-hosts and produces the daytime talk show, The Real. PRO DANCE PARTNER: VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY

GARY BUSEY Gary Busey celebrates his 45th Anniversary in show business during 2015.  Busey rose to fame in Hollywood when he became an Academy Award nominee for Best Actor for his performance in the title role of Buddy Holly in The Buddy Holly Story. His other feature film credits include memorable roles in The Firm, Under Siege, Point Break, and Lethal Weapon. He's also appeared on Celebrity Wife Swap and Celebrity Apprentice, and became the first American to win Celebrity Big Brother U.K. in 2014.  PRO DANCE PARTNER: ANNA TREBUNSKAYA

NICK CARTER The singer, songwriter and actor sparked his career at the tender age of 12 as the youngest member of the iconic boy band Backstreet Boys, which has sold over 130 million records worldwide and earned five Grammy nominations. Carter was named one of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People in the World," has released two solo albums, and starred with his fiancé in the VH1 reality series, I Heart Nick Carter.PRO DANCE PARTNER: SHARNA BURGESS

PAULA DEEN One of the best-known personalities in the world of cooking, Paula Deen is the author of 14 cookbooks that have sold more than 8 million copies. In addition to her many television successes, Paula launched Paula Deen Live! in 2014, a nationwide tour of 90 minute shows featuring Paula making her favorite seasonal dishes. On her digital lifestyle network, the Paula Deen Network, Paula provides viewers with cooking tips, new recipes and step-by-step instruction on how to cook her signature Southern dishes in an unscripted format. PRO DANCE PARTNER: LOUIS VAN AMSTEL

VICTOR ESPINOZA After coming close twice, jockey Victor Espinoza earned the famous Triple Crown earlier this year, winning the Kentucky Derby, The Preakness and The Belmont Stakes aboard speedy American Pharoah. It was the first time in 37 years the feat had been accomplished. The first Hispanic jockey to ever win the Triple Crown, Espinoza has won over 3000 races in his career and donates 10% of his weekly winnings to The City of Hope for childhood cancer research. PRO DANCE PARTNER: KARINA SMIRNOFF

ANDY GRAMMER With his 2011 self-titled debut album, pop singer Andy Grammer became the first male pop star in a decade to reach the Top 10 at Adult Pop Radio on his first two singles, "Keep Your Head Up" and "Fine By Me," certified platinum and gold respectively. Andy's second album, 2014's critically acclaimed Magazines or Novels, continues his disarming success with his huge hit "Honey, I'm Good." PRO DANCE PARTNER: ALLISON HOLKER

HAYES GRIER At just 15 years old, Hayes Grier is a rising star in the social media world, with more 3.5 million followers on Vine and more than 2 million Twitter follows. The North Carolina teen shot to fame with his personal videos and is currently on a live tour across the United States. ndy's second album, 2014's critically acclaimed Magazines or Novels, continues his disarming success with his huge hit "Honey, I'm Good." PRO DANCE PARTNER: EMMA SLATER

BINDI IRWIN The 17 year-old Australian wildlife conservationist and actress has continued the legacy of her parents, Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin and Terri Irwin, starring in a series of wildlife shows, including "Bindi: The Jungle Girl," "Bindi's Bootcamp," and "Steve Irwin's Wildlife Warriors." As an actress, Bindi starred in the films Free Willy: Escape from Pirate's Cove and Return to Nim's Island. In 2014, Bindi was awarded the prestigious Australian Geographic Society’s Young Conservationist of the Year, an honor that she dedicated to her late father, Steve Irwin. PRO DANCE PARTNER: DEREK HOUGH

CHAKA KHAN is an international music icon who has influenced multiple generations of artists and continues to do so as an a singer, songwriter, producer, visual artist, author, actor, philanthropist, entrepreneur, activist and mother. A a ten-time GRAMMY® Award winner who has the rare ability to sing in eight music genres, Chaka has released 22 albums and racked up ten #1 Billboard magazine charted songs. Chaka is currently at work on a series of mixed media visual works with a planned gallery exhibition in 2016, as well as a new CD, set for release later in 2015. PRO DANCE PARTNER: KEO MOTSEPE

ALEXA PENAVEGA Alexa is known worldwide for her role as Carmen Cortez in four blockbuster Spy Kids films, as well as Machette Kills and From Prada to Nada. PenaVega made her Broadway debut in 2007 when she played Penny Pingleton in the Tony Award winning Broadway version of Hairspray. Fans of the ABC hit drama Nashville also know her for her turn as Kiley Brenner. Alexa is married to actor/singer Carlos PenaVega, who will also compete in Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars. PRO DANCE PARTNER: MARK BALLAS

CARLOS PENAVEGA Actor/singer Carlos PenaVega shot to fame and cult status after starring on the highly successful Nickelodeon musical comedy Big Time Rush, which also took to the road and toured with the ensemble cast around the globe. Having studied musical theater at the Boston Conservatory, Carlos recently released his first solo single in Spanish, Electrico, which charted in the Top 10 on the Latin iTunes songs charts. Carlos is married to actress Alex PenaVega, who will also compete in Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars. PRO DANCE PARTNER: WITNEY CARSON

ALEK SKARLATOSArmy National Guard Specialist Alek Skarlatos has joined the Dancing with the Stars Season 21 cast! Alek became a worldwide hero in August when he helped avert a massacre aboard a Belgian train. While on vacation after a deployment in Afghanistan, the 22 year-old sprang into action when an armed attacker began shooting on the train. Alek and two of his friends, Airman 1st Class Spencer Stone and student Anthony Sadler, disarmed and subdued the attacker, who was armed with guns and a box cutter. The California native is an avid painter and military history buff. In between National Guard deployments, Alek studies at a local community college and plans to enter the police force. PRO DANCE PARTNER: LINDSAY ARNOLD

KIM ZOLCIAK BIERMANN Known for her blonde wigs, catchy pop songs and her vivacious personality, Kim is also the mother of 6 children. Her socialite status amongst Atlanta's elite snagged her the reality spot on Bravo’s hit show, Real Housewives of Atlanta. Her debut single, "Tardy for the Party," reached the number three spot on iTunes. In 2012, Kim released her second single, "Google Me." In April 2012, Kim's spin off Don’t be Tardy for the Wedding debuted on Bravo. The series revolved around Kim's extravagant wedding to NFL Falcons player Kroy Biermann. The series was a huge hit for Bravo, and is currently on air for its fourth season.  PRO DANCE PARTNER: TONY DOVOLANI

Hosted by Emmy® Award-winning host Tom Bergeron (America’s Funniest Home Videos) and Erin Andrews (sports host & Dancing with the Stars Season 10 finalist), Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by two-time Mirrorball champ and actress Julianne Hough, and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/cast-announcement

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 08:17:22 AM »
BINDI IRVIN  AND DEREK HOUGH

GARY BUSEY AND ANNA TREBUNSKAYA

KIM ZOLCIAK-BIERMANN AND TONY DOVOLANI

HAYES GRIER AND EMMA SLATER

PAULA DEEN AND LOUIS VAN AMSTEL

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2015, 08:21:37 AM »
CHAKA KHAN AND KEO MOTSEPE

ALEK SKARLATOS AND LINDSAY ARNOLD

ALEXA PENAVEGA AND MARK BALLAS

CARLOS PENAVEGA AND WITNEY CARSON

TAMAR BRAXTON AND VAL CHMERKOVSKIY

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2015, 08:24:12 AM »
VICTOR ESPINOZA AND KARINA SMIRNOFF

NICK CARTER AND SHARNA BURGESS

Andy Grammer and Allison Holker's photo has not been posted yet

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2015, 03:00:55 PM »
Promo...

Dancing with the Stars Does the Nae Nae

Here they are...your Season 21 cast shows us their moves before hitting the dwts ballroom on Sept 14!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/kkgG1bXuk40" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/kkgG1bXuk40</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2015, 02:15:31 AM »
WEEK 1 DANCING SCOREBOARD

Victor/Karina
Salsa                           5     5     5     15

Tamar/Val
Quickstep                    8     7     8     23

Chaka/Keo
Cha Cha Cha               5     4     4     13

Hayes/Emma
Cha Cha Cha               7     7     7     21

Andy/Allison
Foxtrot                        7     7     7     21

Paula/Louis
Quickstep                    5     5     5     15

Carlos/Witney
Jive                             8     8     7     23

Alexa/Mark
Jive                             7     7     8     22

Kim/Tony
Jive                             4     4     4     12

Bindi/Derek
Jive                             8     8     8     24

Gary/Anna
Cha Cha Cha              5     5     5     15

Alek/Lindsay
Foxtrot                       8     7     7     22

Nick/Sharna
Cha Cha Cha             8     8     8     24   
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:44:53 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2015, 02:19:03 AM »
WEEK TWO DANCING SCOREBOARD NIGHT ONE

Hometown Glory

Nick/Sharna
Jive                                  7     7     7     21

Paula/Louis
Rumba                             7     6     6     19

Hayes/Emma
Foxtrot                            8     7     7     22

Chaka/Keo
Foxtrot                            5     5     5     15

Andy/Allison
Jive                                 7     7     7     21

Kim/Tony
Quickstep                       7     6     6     19

Alek/Lindsay
Jazz                                8     7     8     23

Alexa/Mark
Salsa                              8     8     8     24           

Victor/Karina
Jive                                 6     5     6     17

Tamar/Val
Cha Cha Cha                  8     8     8     24

Gary/Anna
Foxtrot                            6     6     6    18

Carlos/Witney
Foxtrot                            8     8     8     24

Bindi/Derek
Tango                              9     8     8     25

ELIMINATION ROUND:

Chaka/Keo and Gary/Anna were declared the bottom two.....

CHAKA KHAN AND KEO MOTSEPE WERE ELIMINATED!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2015, 02:58:20 AM »
WEEK TWO DANCING SCOREBOARD NIGHT TWO

Hometown Glory

Hayes/Emma
Quickstep                       8     7     8     23

Carlos/Witney               
Cha Cha Cha                  7     7    7     21

Gary/Anna
Paso Doble                    5     5     5     15

Andy/Allison
Contemporary               8     8     7     23

Alexa/Mark
Rumba                          7     7     8     22

Paula/Louis
Rumba                          6     6    6     18

Bindi/Derek
Waltz                           7     8     8     23

Kim/Tony
Foxtrot                         6     6    6     18

Alek/Lindsay
Quickstep                    7    7     8    22

Victor/Karina
Rumba                        7    6     7     20

Nick/Sharna
Foxtrot                       8     8    8    24

Tamar/Val
Charleston                8     8     9     25

ELIMINATION ROUND...

Gary/Anna and Victor/Karina were declared the bottom two...

VICTOR ESPINOZA AND KARINA SMIRNOFF WERE ELIMINATED!

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:35:27 AM by RealityFreakWill »