The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Your favourite Amazing Race team EVER

(1/11) > >>

Jobby:
Similar to the Survivor thread, you can only choose ONE. Don't give a toss up between the two or few teams. Just one team, and state your reason why that team is your most favourite team ever in all seasons of The Amazing Race!

You can state past favourite teams you like, but you still need to make one decision for your most favourite team ever!

With the conclusion of TAR 25 last year, Amy and Maya became my most favourite team ever. Maya's craziness, love for the race and excitement each and every leg just sets this team on the right tone. Amy's smarts, resilience and never-give-up attitude totally won the race for the team in the final challenge.

Uchenna and Joyce and Nat and Kat used to be my favourites, but Maya seriously top my list even as my most favourite player ever. It used to be Mallory too! I'm hoping for a Maya and Mallory pair up (which won't happen btw) but omg... true tv gold and goddess if that happens!

BritishTARFan:
My Favourits were Charla & Mirna / Dustin & Kandace / Brooke & Clair.

But when S25 came along I discovered Kym & Ali.

They had fun personalities, when they drew on the Dentists car or did the victory dance when they got the earlier flight or when they said about not throwing up and doing a peace sign over Jim's head  :funny: they just had awesome personalities and character. And the elimination was just  :'( I visited the Pitstop and treated it like a cemetery  :funny:

Declive:
It used to be Jet & Cord but now i'm wondering if it's Josh & Brent or Hayley & Blair...

TARloveit:
This is difficult to answer tbh because there's so many good teams, but Hayley & Blair are amazing and I can't imagine a season without a team like them now, so I'll pick them.

Kitty Pryde:
BROOK AND CLAIR!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version