Author Topic: AR week 7 GAME disussion  (Read 5540 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
AR week 7 GAME disussion
« on: August 14, 2004, 08:06:39 PM »
The Amazing Race 5 Weekly Challenge
Round: 7
Which team will be eliminated?       (Weight: 125)
 Brandon/Nicole
 Charla/Mirna
 Colin/Christie
 Chip/Kim
 Kami/Karli
 Linda/Karen
 No one

Will any team use the yield this week?       (Weight: 50)
 Yes
 No

Will Brandon and Nicole finish the roadblock before Charla and Mirna?       (Weight: 40)
 Yes
 No

Will Chip and Kim finish the detour before Kami and Karli?       (Weight: 40)
 Yes
 No

Where will this week's pit stop be?       (Weight: 20)
 Somewhere in Egypt
 Somewhere outside Egypt but within continental Africa
 Somewhere within continental Asia
 On an island not interior to Africa (including Egypt) or Asia
 Somewhere else

Which of the following forms of transportation will none of the racers use?       (Weight: 65)
 Walking
 Airplane
 Auto or other motorized vehicle, with driver
 Auto or other motorized vehicle, driven by racer
 Anything on a rail or rails
 Boat
 Animal (riding one or in something being pulled by one)
 None of these will not be used

Name one of the two teams that work together to get on a flight with a risky connection in a gamble to get ahead?       (Weight: 65)
 Brandon/Nicole
 Charla/Mirna
 Colin/Christie
 Chip/Kim
 Kami/Karli
 Linda/Karen

Which team finishes in the top three?       (Weight: 95)
 Brandon/Nicole
 Charla/Mirna
 Colin/Christie
 Chip/Kim
 Kami/Karli
 Linda/Karen

http://www.realitytvplanet.com/games/g_play.php?game=amazing_race5

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: AR week 7 GAME disussion
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 05:45:38 PM »
Round 7 
This week your team drops to 2. If you don't remove someone from your team, one will be selected automatically. Choose wisely. These will be the only two teams to help you score big until the finale.

There's no time to talk this week, Phil's leather pants have been spotted at the Olympics. It is unknown if the rumors about being a medal contender in the Crotch Lift are true but the Welcome Message isn't going to miss it by waiting around here with you people.

Yeah, you people with the naughty mouths. You nasty, foul hobbitses.

Average Total Score 2377
League Rank 10
Average Round Score 342
League Round Rank 10
Cumulative Scores
Member Score Rank
puddin 2820 1
jmarsh98 2815 2
x_kicks 2626 3
weecama 2544 4
dieevilpecker 2471 5
TexanSurvivor 2067 6
Snickers_Rise_2_Fame 2043 7
Mamaschatzi 1634

Round 6 Scores
Member Score Rank
jmarsh98 456 1
Snickers_Rise_2_Fame 452 2
weecama 441 3
dieevilpecker 430 4
puddin 389 5
x_kicks 368 6
TexanSurvivor 104 7
Mamaschatzi 101 8

Round 7 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (68 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen No one 
Is there a fast forward on this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Who uses the fast forward if there is one? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen No one 
Is the yield used this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Who uses the yield? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen 
Who is the yield used on? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen 
Which team finishes first? (37 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen No one 
Which team loses all their money? (31 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen No one 
Which team gets on the earliest flight? (26 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen No one takes a plane on this leg None they are all on the same flight 
How many teams express appreciation for the location(s) they are visiting? (32 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Who runs out of gas? (21 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen No one 
What is the difference in departure times between the first and last place teams at the start of the leg? (35 Minutes of Fame)  121 to 180 minutes 181 to 240 minutes 241 to 360 minutes 361 to 480 minutes 60 minutes or less 61 to 120 minutes More than 480 minutes 
Does Mirna complain about anything? (10 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes, gimme my points now! 
Is Colin a jerk? (10 Minutes of Fame)  No, that's Steve Martin Yes, gimme my points now! 
Do either of the twins do something stupid? (10 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes, gimme my points now! 
Will Colin and Mirna have make up sex after their fight? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Are you an idiiiot? Secret Make Up Sex Bonus Answer Yes and they elope! Yes, but it's not shown Yes, but they deny it later on 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 05:55:16 PM »
Clues
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/754.shtml

Gingerman28 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"
 08-11-04, 11:47 AM (EST)

3. "RE: #7"
This looks like the Cairo Airport again. A local Egyptian is blocking the door (not Colin) and Christie blocks out Charla and Mirna again while Colin comes up from the left to join them. Charla then pulls a fast one and ducks under both the arms of Christie and the Egyptian guard. This starts off the dash by the four of them towards the counter. (To Be Continued)
According to the info we have, the teams must catch a connecting flight from Luxor to Cairo and then a flight through either Nairobi or Entebbe to reach Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. There are two flights from Luxor to Dar Es Salaam connecting through Cairo. One leaves at 5:35Pm the other at 10:55AM both go through Nairobi but they both end up connecting with the same flight arriving in Dar Es Salaam at 8:40AM the next day.

That was a real ringer thrown in by CBS last night, soemething we had not considered: a CBS private charter flight from Cairo to Luxor. So I wonder, is there another charter flight leaving earlier for all the teams to catch? This may be why the teams are fighting at the entrance to the Cairo Airport. If there were a charter flight it would have to land at the Domestic Airport and then they would have to dash over (cab?) to the International Airport for the flight to Dar Es Salaam via Nairobi.

Whatever, but one thing we know, the cousins have caught up with the perfect couple once again!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 07:56:56 PM »
Thank you!   :\/
Your picks have been recorded.

You submitted the following:
Single-answer questions:
Question 1: Which team will be eliminated?
Your answer: No one
Question 2: Will any team use the yield this week?
Your answer: Yes
Question 3: Will Brandon and Nicole finish the roadblock before Charla and Mirna?
Question 4: Will Chip and Kim finish the detour before Kami and Karli?
Question 5: Where will this week\'s pit stop be?
Your answer: Somewhere outside Egypt but within continental Africa
Multiple-answer questions:
Question 1: Which of the following forms of transportation will none of the racers use?
Your answer: Anything on a rail or rails
Question 2: Name one of the two teams that work together to get on a flight with a risky connection in a gamble to get ahead?
Your answer: Kami/Karli
Question 3: Which team finishes in the top three?
Your answer: Linda/Karen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Confirm Picks

Your picks have been updated. Here are your current selections:

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (68 Minutes of Fame) No one
Is there a fast forward on this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Who uses the fast forward if there is one? (24 Minutes of Fame) Linda/Karen
Is the yield used this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Who uses the yield? (24 Minutes of Fame) Linda/Karen
Who is the yield used on? (24 Minutes of Fame) Charla/Mirna
Which team finishes first? (37 Minutes of Fame) Linda/Karen
Which team loses all their money? (31 Minutes of Fame) Charla/Mirna
Which team gets on the earliest flight? (26 Minutes of Fame) Linda/Karen
How many teams express appreciation for the location(s) they are visiting? (32 Minutes of Fame) 2
Who runs out of gas? (21 Minutes of Fame) No one
What is the difference in departure times between the first and last place teams at the start of the leg? (35 Minutes of Fame) 361 to 480 minutes
Does Mirna complain about anything? (10 Minutes of Fame) Yes, gimme my points now!
Is Colin a jerk? (10 Minutes of Fame) Yes, gimme my points now!
Do either of the twins do something stupid? (10 Minutes of Fame) Yes, gimme my points now!
Will Colin and Mirna have make up sex after their fight? (20 Minutes of Fame) Secret Make Up Sex Bonus Answer

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 07:32:43 PM »
Single-answer questions:
Question 1: Which team will be eliminated?
Your answer: No one
Question 2: Will any team use the yield this week?
Question 3: Will Brandon and Nicole finish the roadblock before Charla and Mirna?
Your answer: No
Question 4: Will Chip and Kim finish the detour before Kami and Karli?
Your answer: Yes [/color]
Question 5: Where will this week\'s pit stop be?
Your answer: Somewhere outside Egypt but within continental Africa Multiple-answer questions:
Question 1: Which of the following forms of transportation will none of the racers use?
Your answer: Anything on a rail or rails
Question 2: Name one of the two teams that work together to get on a flight with a risky connection in a gamble to get ahead?
Your answer: Chip/Kim
Question 3: Which team finishes in the top three?
Your answer: Linda/Karen

Hee Hee. Just had to play w/ that mooving thing!  :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 08:00:53 PM »
Oh no Rudy,,,we know who was eliminated..your just not going to beleive it..check out the news page..use my link in my signature if you want to know  :':')

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 09:49:13 PM »
Oh nooo...I thot sure this was another NON-elimination leg!!  Drat...there goes 125 pts down the drain.  |:(

I'm watching BB5 now...

Puddin, Thanks for the offer to see who was eliminated...but I'll just watch & see. :\/

I'll make a guess tho!  Charla/Mirna. ?:)?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2004, 10:40:05 PM »
It was touching..Phil was so choked up..bye bye Charla ..Cheers to Midget Racing  *()*

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2004, 11:18:46 PM »
yeh, bye bye Charla.  :':')  Altho I'm rooting for Chip n' Kim & the Moms, I couldn't hold back tears for Charla.  She was onery, but I liked her (better than Mirna).

Yes, Cheers!  *()* 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2004, 02:42:20 AM »
as if anything could make me feel worse..Texan couldnt vote again  :':')..it just doesn't seem right  |:(
Texan..ar your cookies set to high  :\/

RealityFanForum

PapaBear 1445  +355<< Congrats PapaBear.. :-*

weecama 1330 +260

Spooky2 1310  +375  :)() Wow Spooky !!!

RupertBdman 1275  +220

TexanSurvivor 1000   :':')

brownguy 690  :\/

Miranda 175  :\/

Great Scores Everyone  *()*

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2004, 08:27:36 AM »
It keeps telling me my id and password do nto match...then I click on forgot password and I get nothing!!  I sent an email to the link that said if you are having problems...if I do not have an answer by next week's game delete me from the team so I do not hurt the team totals.

But on Media I picked C/M to be booted!!!  Oh and when we dropped to 2 teams I debated but dropped B/N  I hope with all the whinning this week it was  a smart move.  So now that C/M are gone who is everyone going to gang up on?  Who will Collin be rude to?  Will his temper have him be the first AR player to be arrested.?  :)*

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2004, 08:29:52 AM »
i hope he gets cuffed and stuffed. Lock'em up Barn' we need to nip it...nip it in the bud.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2004, 02:46:51 PM »
So Texan .. your probably kicking my Butt in Mediia Whore  *()* ..I can't spoil TAR for crap this season  B:) B:)
I despise Collin..but, alas ..the producers will probably come to his rescue   |:(.., the look on his face is priceless..I cant wait to watch the previews again  :)*     ..NON- Elim next week..its got to be ..there are 3 more scheduled  **:)**

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2004, 01:21:54 AM »
Yikes! Cna't believe I did so bad this week. **0 

Congrats to Spooky &  Papa!  Kewl!  (#)

Texan, hope you get the prob solved so you can resume playing.  Puddin's right, what you have your cookies set on can affect personal info access at some websites.  I set mine on High awhile back & couldn't do some things on RFF!  I reset it back where I had it...then everything worked ok again.

Good luck with the game, everyone! ;D