Author Topic: TAR 27 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**  (Read 327111 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: TAR 27 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**
« Reply #1050 on: November 27, 2015, 11:40:32 AM »
Am I the only one who is dreading the upcoming leg, expecting Annoying and Diana to win the leg again thanks to a linear leg, with Logan and Chris being U-TURNed and possibly going home, but I believe because it's linear, Denise and Earl James get so far behind and may be eliminated as well?

The only possibilities of an excitement is for Kelsey and Joey sneaking in a win, Tiffany and Krista getting 3rd place or better, or Denise and Earl James some how surviving from their disadvantage of starting last on a linear leg.

With that said, I'M SO HOPING I AM SO WRONG PLEASE. KTHXBYE

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1051 on: November 27, 2015, 03:21:34 PM »
Am I the only one who is dreading the upcoming leg, expecting Annoying and Diana to win the leg again thanks to a linear leg, with Logan and Chris being U-TURNed and possibly going home, but I believe because it's linear, Denise and Earl James get so far behind and may be eliminated as well?

The only possibilities of an excitement is for Kelsey and Joey sneaking in a win, Tiffany and Krista getting 3rd place or better, or Denise and Earl James some how surviving from their disadvantage of starting last on a linear leg.

Denise & James, Tiffany & Krista are at the RB together
The same go to Logan & Chris, Justin & Diana (& maybe Kelsey & Joey).
So I don't think it will be 100% linear.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1052 on: November 27, 2015, 05:13:46 PM »

IKR, he is going to ruin the feeling of an Indian Night Leg for me :res:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #1053 on: November 27, 2015, 08:11:18 PM »

Final Three finale!

According to the episode preview at the end of this week's episode, the next leg will have a "shocking elimination" in the next Pit Stop that a team will be eliminated at the end of leg 11.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1054 on: November 27, 2015, 08:15:39 PM »

Final Three finale!

According to the episode preview at the end of this week's episode, the next leg will have a "shocking elimination" in the next Pit Stop that a team will be eliminated at the end of leg 11.

Can someone send me link about this?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #1055 on: November 27, 2015, 08:18:14 PM »
It's from the media thread. F3 is confirmed in Leg 12.

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #1056 on: November 27, 2015, 09:09:47 PM »

Final Three finale!

Only "shocking" ending would be Justin & Diana getting eliminated.  Kelsey & Joey and Tiffany & Krista have won no legs at all and have not dominated at all.  Them being booted wouldn't be a shock at all.  And we know Logan & Chris are in the F3 due to the picture of them on the jet ski.  So I can't think of anything shocking other than Justin & Diana (Justin, especially) finally being hit by his own hubris.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1057 on: November 27, 2015, 09:14:35 PM »
Justin and Diana arrives last, is not eliminated due to another team's penalty, is also shocking. :funny:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1058 on: November 27, 2015, 09:15:13 PM »

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Final Three finale!

According to the sightings in HK while TAR was still filming, the Cheerleaders were... 1st and seem happy? Not sure at all, but they might be in the F3.

Logan & Chris, jet ski preview. F3 they're in.

I believe the pic of two people dressed like... clowns ??? is Kelsey & Joey.

So what if this surprising elimination is caused by Justin & Diana's possible flight problem? ??? :ascared Maybe I'm just hoping for a big surprise and this might not happen at all. :funny:

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1059 on: November 27, 2015, 09:24:43 PM »
Phil said, "The Final 4 head to Hong Kong... where costly mistakes lead to a shocking finish," in the preview... doesn't necessarily mean elimination.

I think Tiffany & Krista are out. They seem most likely to make a fatal mistake (that comes with a penalty) at this point of the Race. I would say Logan & Chris are most likely, but they were already spotted in F3. Plus, I don't think they'd flat out spoil Justin's reaction to elimination. Something more than just "arriving last" happens :'( and neither Tiffany & Krista looked happy.

My guess is Justin & Diana do arrive last (in a close finish) but someone (guessing the Cheerleaders) gets a penalty.

I need to see Kelsey & Joey's faces again. Or the preview altogether. Who was at the Pit Stop together and who was not?

ETA: I said all this as a fan of the Cheerleaders. Heartbreaking.

BTW, after the tattoos by Diana and the random arguing arc for like 2 legs, I don't think they're eliminated :'(

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1060 on: November 27, 2015, 09:25:44 PM »
I'm sorry for spoiling Leg 10 even before it was aired with all my predictions. *rolleyes*

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1061 on: November 27, 2015, 09:28:07 PM »
Phil said, "The Final 4 head to Hong Kong... where costly mistakes lead to a shocking finish," in the preview... doesn't necessarily mean elimination.

I think Tiffany & Krista are out. They seem most likely to make a fatal mistake (that comes with a penalty) at this point of the Race. I would say Logan & Chris are most likely, but they were already spotted in F3. Plus, I don't think they'd flat out spoil Justin's reaction to elimination. Something more than just "arriving last" happens :'( and neither Tiffany & Krista looked happy.

My guess is Justin & Diana do arrive last (in a close finish) but someone (guessing the Cheerleaders) gets a penalty.

I need to see Kelsey & Joey's faces again. Or the preview altogether. Who was at the Pit Stop together and who was not?

I don't think. Someone saw T/K at pit stop interview during race's filming. And they looked like that they made final 3.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1062 on: November 27, 2015, 09:30:12 PM »

I don't think. Someone saw T/K at pit stop interview during race's filming. And they looked like that they made final 3.
Plz find the exact source/post?  :hearts:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1063 on: November 27, 2015, 09:33:40 PM »

Where is that spoiler? I don't follow the sighting this season and I don't see it in Timelines.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1064 on: November 27, 2015, 09:38:36 PM »

Where is that spoiler? I don't follow the sighting this season and I don't see it in Timelines.

This is... (One of Tiffany & Krista lives in Long Island.)

We know they got a clue at Peninsula Hotel so no just touch down.

Found a gentleman that saw, what I assume are Tiffany & Christa  ......?
July 13th
The Amazing Race is filming behind me... Pretty cool! At the Hong Kong Airport.
I didn't realize who they were until the filming was over. It was the current first place team sharing their thoughts. They are now on their way to an art gallery here in Hong Kong... Or they think that they out maneuvered the other teams. I did hear that this team is from Long Island City (Queens), NY. I did speak briefly with a camera man

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1065 on: November 27, 2015, 09:41:50 PM »
Wait, I was wrong lol. I mistaken this pit stop interview. It was just T/K running the race.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1066 on: November 27, 2015, 09:42:53 PM »
Almost all the other teams have taken a backseat to these two. Which other teams do you like?
Keoghan: I like the mixture, like Denise and James Earl. I did penalize her for cheating. ... It's incredibly difficult for team members to stand back and watch during Roadblocks.

You're gonna see in an upcoming episode someone get really frustrated with their teammate because they're just struggling like crazy. Their teammate is just beside themselves watching them fail over and over again. It's really hard. There's a tremendous amount of guilt for people when they feel like they're letting down a teammate. We've seen it before.

Take it FWIW.

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #1067 on: November 27, 2015, 09:45:32 PM »

This is... (One of Tiffany & Krista lives in Long Island.)

We know they got a clue at Peninsula Hotel so no just touch down.

Found a gentleman that saw, what I assume are Tiffany & Christa  ......?
July 13th
The Amazing Race is filming behind me... Pretty cool! At the Hong Kong Airport.
I didn't realize who they were until the filming was over. It was the current first place team sharing their thoughts. They are now on their way to an art gallery here in Hong Kong... Or they think that they out maneuvered the other teams. I did hear that this team is from Long Island City (Queens), NY. I did speak briefly with a camera man
I think that was them arriving at the airport, not leaving for NYC.  Unless it was them waiting for their flight to NYC.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1068 on: November 27, 2015, 10:30:56 PM »
Almost all the other teams have taken a backseat to these two. Which other teams do you like?
Keoghan: I like the mixture, like Denise and James Earl. I did penalize her for cheating. ... It's incredibly difficult for team members to stand back and watch during Roadblocks.

You're gonna see in an upcoming episode someone get really frustrated with their teammate because they're just struggling like crazy. Their teammate is just beside themselves watching them fail over and over again. It's really hard. There's a tremendous amount of guilt for people when they feel like they're letting down a teammate. We've seen it before.

Take it FWIW.

LINK PLEASE?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1069 on: November 27, 2015, 10:35:17 PM »

Take it FWIW.

LINK PLEASE?
http://www.tvguide.com/news/0104346c-fb16-4e1f-8959-102d97339449/

Based on the PREVIEW, it's Tiffany comforting Krista. But I don't see her getting frustrated. So maybe Justin/Diana.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1070 on: November 28, 2015, 02:47:16 AM »
It's too early for Finish Line spec and this is 100% a shot in the dark...

Could the Finish Line be at the Montauk Point Lighthouse? It's surrounded by a big green area and it would look picturesque for the Final Three to run and finish the Race.

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1071 on: November 28, 2015, 09:50:44 AM »

Take it FWIW.

LINK PLEASE?
http://www.tvguide.com/news/0104346c-fb16-4e1f-8959-102d97339449/

Based on the PREVIEW, it's Tiffany comforting Krista. But I don't see her getting frustrated. So maybe Justin/Diana.

I also think that it is Justin getting frustrated. But I'm wondering, does the preview of Tiffany comforting Krista lead to a penalty because she did this before the task was finished?  Just a random thought I had.

Offline angkorwhat

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1072 on: November 28, 2015, 10:32:20 AM »
I feel like it wouldn't be a "shocking" elimination if it weren't Green getting out, penalties or no penalties

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1073 on: November 28, 2015, 10:44:53 AM »
I feel like it wouldn't be a "shocking" elimination if it weren't Green getting out, penalties or no penalties
Nobody said shocking elimination. The preview specifically states shocking finish. Probably the same thing, but maybe what's shocking is HOW it happens, not necessarily WHO gets eliminated.

I'm just trying to be pessimistic haha :-[

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1074 on: November 28, 2015, 10:48:16 AM »
If it's a shocking finish, I think Justin & Diana are not getting 1st anymore.