Author Topic: TAR 27 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**  (Read 327182 times)

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 27 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**
« Reply #875 on: September 23, 2015, 11:28:20 PM »
:tup: It's cool; never stop trying. In fact, if you're interested in jackets we could use some help on #98 here; I can't make anything out of the green jackets.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #876 on: September 25, 2015, 09:03:07 PM »
The U-Turn board posted in live sightings looks way too small to be a Double U-Turn or is that just me?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #877 on: September 25, 2015, 09:10:55 PM »
The U-Turn board posted in live sightings looks way too small to be a Double U-Turn or is that just me?

It could also be a redesigned Blind Double U-Turn?  :umn:

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #878 on: September 27, 2015, 02:34:09 AM »
According to Jodi Wincheski i dont know if we knew it but sequester was in Barcelona

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #879 on: September 27, 2015, 03:33:23 AM »
It's the first time I heard of the sequester this season.

Wadsy591

« Reply #880 on: October 05, 2015, 01:53:35 AM »
The first NEL will definitely be Leg 4 - Victoria Falls, Zambia - guaranteed. I just know it, and Leg 5 may contain the first Double-Turn if not the third leg.
Possible second NEL will be Leg 6 in Paris, and I won't go into detail here about why.
Third non-elimination leg will most likely be the ninth leg, India 1. The eleventh leg in Macau may be a TBC/Non-Elimination as well given what has happened last two seasons. If there is a TBC leg this season that is NOT Leg 11 then then 11 will surprise us with a straight NEL with a 12 hour rest period. Then 4 teams will enter the finals with a mid elimination on Leg 12.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #881 on: October 05, 2015, 10:37:14 AM »
The first NEL will definitely be Leg 4 - Victoria Falls, Zambia - guaranteed. I just know it, and Leg 5 may contain the first Double-Turn if not the third leg.
Possible second NEL will be Leg 6 in Paris, and I won't go into detail here about why.
Third non-elimination leg will most likely be the ninth leg, India 1. The eleventh leg in Macau may be a TBC/Non-Elimination as well given what has happened last two seasons. If there is a TBC leg this season that is NOT Leg 11 then then 11 will surprise us with a straight NEL with a 12 hour rest period. Then 4 teams will enter the finals with a mid elimination on Leg 12.

According to spoilers and Candi Lee posted on live tweets thread, there's a U-Turn in the ninth leg.

:spy: Raja ki Mandi, Agra, Uttar Pradesh,

So there are three NELs on this race, one of which is KOR/TBC leg occurs in leg 6 (Paris). Legs 4 (Zambia) and 8 (Krakow) are NELs. Legs 9-11 are straight elimination legs. As the 12th leg will be F3 race from Hong Kong/Macau to New York's Long Island.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 10:40:28 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #882 on: October 05, 2015, 02:40:35 PM »

So there are three NELs on this race, one of which is KOR/TBC leg occurs in leg 6 (Paris). Legs 4 (Zambia) and 8 (Krakow) are NELs. Legs 9-11 are straight elimination legs. As the 12th leg will be F3 race from Hong Kong/Macau to New York's Long Island.

You do NOT know that this is a Final 3, or that Leg 6 is KOR (IIRC). Please remember to say IMO or I believe when info is not yet confirmed. Same goes for others...if you suspect/think/believe but do not KNOW, then please do not state as fact. Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #883 on: October 10, 2015, 09:57:26 AM »
Since there's double U-turn in the next leg what if it's elimination since Jazmine and Danielle haven't been seen since that? And Double Non-Elimination after that just like in Season 5 maybe I don't know if i want that though :D

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #884 on: October 10, 2015, 10:24:35 AM »
Since there's double U-turn in the next leg what if it's elimination since Jazmine and Danielle haven't been seen since that? And Double Non-Elimination after that just like in Season 5 maybe I don't know if i want that though :D

Wait what if Leg 5 was ACTUALLY not an EL but 4 was =/

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #885 on: October 10, 2015, 11:03:01 AM »

Wait what if Leg 5 was ACTUALLY not an EL but 4 was =/

I'm hoping for a Leg 4 NEL, because some teams who get to use the U-turns are always being pampered (even if they don't know) in a way that the team that they intend to U-turn will be the team they wanted out, because they probably predicted that legs with a U-turns are elimination legs. They should put some changes once in a while, although I understand having a U-turn wasted.

On a side note, I actually miss having 2 straight NEL's. I actually didn't see it coming back in TAR5. :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #886 on: October 10, 2015, 02:11:37 PM »
We already know this from spoilers.

8 Teams were seen doing the 2nd African leg tasks. That means that leg 4 is either a KOR or a NEL.

And we know for a fact that leg 5 IS an ELIM.

Info starts here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31228.msg1111151.html#msg1111151

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #887 on: October 10, 2015, 02:35:47 PM »
okay sorry so in another info Logan and chris are seen at uturn board definitely Zambia when nobody's uturned so there's that  :spy:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #888 on: October 10, 2015, 03:10:04 PM »
Let's take the Leg 4 U-Turn Discussion to that leg's thread, okay?

And yes...we see them but are they the first there?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #889 on: October 11, 2015, 12:32:08 AM »
We already know this from spoilers.

8 Teams were seen doing the 2nd African leg tasks. That means that leg 4 is either a KOR or a NEL.

And we know for a fact that leg 5 IS an ELIM.

Info starts here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31228.msg1111151.html#msg1111151

Oh right. :oh Now I remember, which means... it's a good thing. :grins:

Wadsy591

« Reply #890 on: October 11, 2015, 06:33:51 PM »
This is just my strong opinion but I firmly believe that this season will break the record of having a NEL on a leg that contains a 'Double U-Turn'. This would be the first time, and I do not believe that the fifth leg is not an elimination, it will be.

My personal opinion

Leg 4: Zambia -  Non-Elimination Leg with a Double U-Turn (to spice things up)
Leg 6: France  -  'To Be Continued' Leg

Originally I thought Leg 9 would contain the next NEL but someone else here reckons it is the Krakow leg (8th leg) as there is yet another 'Double U-Turn' in Leg 9.

Leg 11: China will be a non-elimination leg without a 'TBC', so there will be a final four, but this time there will be a 12 hour rest period between the two legs, unlike the prior two seasons.

When will a second Fast Forward appear? I will guess it will either be Leg 7 (Netherlands) or Leg 8 (Poland).

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #891 on: October 16, 2015, 02:26:41 AM »
From TAR27 Media, but I'm gonna post this here since this is the discussion thread.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/amazing-race-phil-keoghan-tanner-josh-justin-diana/?ftag=soshare

How bad were your predictions this time?
Keoghan: Always wrong. I was very sad about the dancers. I think of all the teams, from a personal level, that was the team I wanted to see win. I wanted to be part of the story where these dancers come in, one of whom is living in his car, and they have this once-in-a-lifetime experience around the world and walks away with enough money to change his life. I was surprised they were eliminated as early as they were. It felt like they would've gotten stronger as they went on. They were like Dave and Mary, completely out of their element. This was something so fresh and so new for them. Talking to fans online, they really love them and miss them.

Then bring them back! :lol: No seriously, please bring them back. :hoot:

I always felt like [Jackie (of TAR26)] had more potential on the Race too. [Jeff & Jackie] got unlucky in Monaco with directions.

Please bring them back too. :hoot:

Everybody's like, "Oh my God! They know so much." People are nervous with them around because they are walking encyclopedias of The Amazing Race. We've had superfans on the show before, but these guys are a whole other level. I would not think that's an exaggeration [that he has seen every season three times].

Since they're here, I hope they can answer some of the unanswerable questions in the TAR Questions Thread. Since they had joined the race, I'm assuming they had read the handbook with all the rules, which means they have expanded their knowledge on the rules of TAR especially those that are not shown on TV.

Again, all the planets have aligned for a major showdown in Africa. We have all the ingredients for a dramatic leg in Africa and it is really dramatic.
Then I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! :hearts:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #892 on: October 18, 2015, 04:00:41 AM »
I moved all discussion of Ep 5 to that topic.

Again, please go HERE to further discuss leg 5: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31632.0.html

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 04:07:29 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #893 on: October 24, 2015, 05:59:49 AM »
There is posted on Wikipaedia entire table with winner team. Could it happen that someone screwd it up and posted a table whitch should be posted later? There is that denise and james SEarl won, second team is Geren team, trhird are the reporters and forth are Tiffany and Krista. it could be happening.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_27

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #894 on: October 24, 2015, 06:06:50 AM »
That table doesn't looked real at all. No Tanner & Josh and Tiffany & Krista placing 9th on 7th leg? Probably fake.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #895 on: October 24, 2015, 07:06:17 AM »
It's fake since it was messy.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #896 on: October 24, 2015, 07:58:46 AM »
Why do you think its fake - I dont see where it is messy (?)

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #897 on: October 24, 2015, 08:00:47 AM »
That table doesn't looked real at all. No Tanner & Josh and Tiffany & Krista placing 9th on 7th leg? Probably fake.

??? Why do you think its fake - I dont see where it is messy (?) On the 9. leg - Tif and Krista are 3th according to the table. And Tanner and Josh ended 6th which could be tru, he had a injury (?)

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #898 on: October 24, 2015, 05:12:11 PM »
Of course it is fake just check the first post on the first page and compare it to that table! I mean in the worst case scenario for Tanner and Josh would end up 9th which is contradictory in that fake table ... same could be said for Tiffany and Christa. It is Wikipedia people, I can edit it right now and make a new fake table! Let us stick to more reliable sources in our conclusions please.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #899 on: October 24, 2015, 07:44:08 PM »
Seems to be gone now. And ANYONE can edit wiki, which is why it is not reliable until the eps have aired.
RFF's Golden Rule: