General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

The Flash

(1/3) > >>

SamualDude:
I'm very surprised that The Flash doesn't have a thread on here! It is so incredible, A near perfect first season and we still have the season finale to come next week! Here's to another great season!

gamerfan09:
Unfortunately not many people on this website share the same love for non-Reality TV TV as I do :lol:

I loved the Flash! The Flash+Arrow=Absolute Perfection.

The DC Trio of The Flash+Arrow+iZombie on the CW is amazing, and I can't wait for Legends of Tomorrow!

SamualDude:
I couldn't really get into Arrow but I've enjoyed the crossover episodes. Legends of Tomorrow should be really good and I'm looking forward to Supergirl I think that could be really good. Wells is just incredible, I remember watching the first episode of the show and thinking "Where have I seen this actor before?" then I jumped up and down "He was J.D's brother on Scrubs!"

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on May 15, 2015, 03:08:18 AM ---I couldn't really get into Arrow but I've enjoyed the crossover episodes. Legends of Tomorrow should be really good and I'm looking forward to Supergirl I think that could be really good. Wells is just incredible, I remember watching the first episode of the show and thinking "Where have I seen this actor before?" then I jumped up and down "He was J.D's brother on Scrubs!"

--- End quote ---

Supergirl looks awful IMO :lol: I'm not looking forward to it being a CBS crime-procedural =/

Glamazon Racer:
The Flash is GLAM <3

I love the cast a lot.

Grant Gustin <3

Danielle Panabaker <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version