The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR 26 - Autographed Memorbilia Route Marker

(1/3) > >>

NMC:
Hey Guys!  :waves:
Just wanted to share something I got in the mail today.  A TAR Route Marker flag signed by the entire cast of TAR 26.  :hearts:

Found it on eBay, MASSIVE thanks to Peach, who shared the auction on Facebook.  I believe it was donated by Jodi from TAR 14, who is currently a Casting Producer for TAR.  (At least I think she still is)  ???

Anyway, it was a charity auction, with 100% of the proceeds going to Give Kids the World.  A great, non-profit, charity helping children with life threatening illnesses enjoy a week-long vacation with their families.

I'm not totally sure if this is an actual flag used during the filming of the Season, or just a spare.  ???

I plan on getting this framed along with a photo of the cast.  Still not sure what way I'll frame it though.  But will show you guys the final product after it's framed.

Still trying to decipher all the signatures though.  :lol:  :spy:

P.s.  This should probably be in the TAR 26 Board.  :lol:   If so, please feel free to move it.  :)

TARloveit:
Wow, that is awesome! I don't recall seeing a flag like that on the show, so it might just be one of their spares.

These are the signatures I can see:
Top: Jeff (of Jeff & Lyda), Laura?, ???, Bergen, Libby, ???, Harley, Jackie
Middle: Rochelle, ???, Aly, ???, Lyda
Bottom: Blair, Kurt, Jenny, CJ, Jeff (of Jeff & Jackie), Mike

NMC:

--- Quote from: TARloveit on May 11, 2015, 02:48:43 PM ---Wow, that is awesome! I don't recall seeing a flag like that on the show, so it might just be one of their spares.

These are the signatures I can see:
Top: Jeff (of Jeff & Lyda), Laura?, ???, Bergen, Libby, ???, Harley, Jackie
Middle: Rochelle, ???, Aly, ???, Lyda
Bottom: Blair, Kurt, Jenny, CJ, Jeff (of Jeff & Jackie), Mike

--- End quote ---

You actually got a few I didn't.  For some reason I thought Harley, was Hayley.  :lol: 
But now I know it's not, I think that's Jonathan to the left of Harley.

Can't seem to find Steve anywhere?  ???

RaceUntilWeDie:
Steve's last name, Langton, is to the left of Aly's name. I guess the name right above Langton is supposed to be "Steve"? :lol:

But very cool!!

Declive:
Really awesome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version