Author Topic: TAR CAN Bitch Moan & SQUEAL Thread * SPOILERS*  (Read 100279 times)

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
TAR CAN Bitch Moan & SQUEAL Thread * SPOILERS*
« on: May 09, 2015, 10:44:49 PM »
I think we need this :funny:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:08:25 PM by georgiapeach »
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR CAN Bitch Moan & SQUEAL Thread * SPOILERS*
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 10:46:37 PM »
2 ffs.- okay
2 ffs already out - disappointed

I wish they chose more competitive ff teams

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 10:57:25 PM »
Maybe F/F was in very far front of these teams? One may only hope! Please bring F/F teams that is strong as Dustin & Kandice, Natalie & Meaghan, Nat & Kat, Kisha & Jen, Brook & Claire, Kym & Alli, Pam & Winnie, Natalie & Nadiya, Carol & Brandy, Valeria & Bodhana, The Godlewskis, Michelle & Jo, Ferna & Fran and Charla & Mirna!  :gaah:  :(
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 10:59:14 PM »
Maybe F/F was in very far front of these teams? One may only hope! Please bring F/F teams that is strong as Dustin & Kandice, Natalie & Meaghan, Nat & Kat, Kisha & Jen, Brook & Claire, Kym & Alli, Pam & Winnie, Natalie & Nadiya, Carol & Brandy, Valeria & Bodhana, The Godlewskis, Michelle & Jo, Ferna & Fran and Charla & Mirna!  :gaah:  :(
And Sam and renae

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 11:00:29 PM »

With 7 leg wins and the same average as Rachel & Dave, Natalie & Meaghan shattered records for F/F teams.

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 10:38:17 AM »

With 7 leg wins and the same average as Rachel & Dave, Natalie & Meaghan shattered records for F/F teams.
To be fair, most of the TARCan 2 teams were incredibly weak compared to Natalie & Meaghan. Same case with TAR20 and Dave & Rachel.

The F/F teams possibly being booted so early on  :(

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 05:55:08 PM »
12 teams :hoot:
7 mf :gaah: well that's one way to guarantee a mf reaches the finale if the finale is not 3 mm

I'm thinking at least 2 MF reach the finals and at least 1 mm reach the finals.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 06:20:22 PM »
can tarcan just go full international jfc at this route

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 06:33:39 PM »

As Air Canada is their sponsor, they're kinda limited to flights starting and ending with them. And as evidenced last year when the Hong Kong preview sparked a heated social media reaction from people taking the title "The Amazing Race CANADA" literally, many viewers don't understand the other worldwide iterations and don't want a full international race, if at all.

I kinda expect that same sort of reaction again this year when the Chile leg comes up :P
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 06:43:31 PM by Maanca »

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 08:47:10 PM »

As Air Canada is their sponsor, they're kinda limited to flights starting and ending with them. And as evidenced last year when the Hong Kong preview sparked a heated social media reaction from people taking the title "The Amazing Race CANADA" literally, many viewers don't understand the other worldwide iterations and don't want a full international race, if at all.

I kinda expect that same sort of reaction again this year when the Chile leg comes up :P

Well, seeing as how Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance Code Share (I believe one of the founding members), it really shouldn't be a problem. They used code share flights between Santiago and Buenos Aires. It got my hopes up. I think this may be the final year we see this hopping in and out stuff and I almost feel it's being done this way to ween those "Canada-only" believers towards a real Amazing Race circumnavigating the globe.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2015, 05:59:12 PM »
12 teams :hoot:
7 mf :gaah: well that's one way to guarantee a mf reaches the finale if the finale is not 3 mm

I'm thinking at least 2 MF reach the finals and at least 1 mm reach the finals.

Maybe because there was no MF in the Final 3 in the past 2 seasons and the producers are making sure at least one makes it. Still hoping the Blue FF shows up, looks dim for them though  :gaah:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2015, 07:26:50 PM »
I noticed purple is very trendy this season.

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 12:58:41 PM »

Well, seeing as how Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance Code Share (I believe one of the founding members), it really shouldn't be a problem. They used code share flights between Santiago and Buenos Aires. It got my hopes up. I think this may be the final year we see this hopping in and out stuff and I almost feel it's being done this way to ween those "Canada-only" believers towards a real Amazing Race circumnavigating the globe.

Wait, are they really take the non Air Canada flight this season??? I can't believe it.  :colors

So the Star Alliance have Lufthansa, Air NZ, Turkish Airlines, South African Airlines, Ethiopia Air, EVA Air, Singapore Airlines e.t.c., I can't wait to see Oceania (Aus and NZ), more Asia, more Europe and Africa legs in the future.
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 11:58:39 PM »
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2015, 06:11:46 AM »
^^
This is really creepy but it somehow fits
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 07:17:38 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 07:10:44 AM »
I'm frustrated at people already giving up hope on this season that is halfway done. I actually don't see the route as being terrible considering they were probably going to travel around Canada as it is. They really aren't repeating that many locations and they are going to different ones not featured. I also have a lot of confidence that TARCan can create some pretty spectacular legs.

Having both F/Fs out is depressing, but hopefully the cast is good and balanced so that there are a lot of rootable teams

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2015, 01:18:52 PM »
So they were last seen this morning exchanging money. If they are leaving the country via TO or Vancouver, I am going to be sooo pissed...I will have missed them by 3 days!!!

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2015, 06:16:27 AM »
I dare TAR Canada to visit Washington DC and have the pit stop near the White House (which was burned to the ground during the War of 1812 and the only time Canada and the US fought a war against each other).

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2015, 12:44:10 AM »
I dare TAR Canada to visit Washington DC and have the pit stop near the White House (which was burned to the ground during the War of 1812 and the only time Canada and the US fought a war against each other).
So they can go there and be like "Oh, we're sorry"
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 06:49:32 AM »

Controversy brings ratings, what can I say? You Americans have a popular reality TV show called 16 and pregnant right?

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2015, 02:50:56 PM »

Controversy brings ratings, what can I say? You Americans have a popular reality TV show called 16 and pregnant right?
Please don't mention anything from TLC
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2015, 10:17:37 PM »
TLC :lol:

Home of trashy soap operas disguised as reality shows since 1992!

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2015, 02:12:17 PM »
Everyone is complaining that the only 2 female teams were eliminated so early. Personally, I don't care because:

A.) The producers couldn't have known who gets eliminated when. They aren't psychic  :funny:
B.) With the success that Natalie & Meaghan had last season (and to some extent Vanessa & Celina in Season 1) they probably figured they didn't need to focus so much on another strong female team
C.) With 7 Coed teams this season, it seems clear that the producers want a Coed win this season, especially since a Coed team hasn't even made the final 3 in TarCan history!

Just my two cents
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2015, 01:05:26 PM »
Everyone is complaining that the only 2 female teams were eliminated so early. Personally, I don't care because:

A.) The producers couldn't have known who gets eliminated when. They aren't psychic  :funny:
B.) With the success that Natalie & Meaghan had last season (and to some extent Vanessa & Celina in Season 1) they probably figured they didn't need to focus so much on another strong female team
C.) With 7 Coed teams this season, it seems clear that the producers want a Coed win this season, especially since a Coed team hasn't even made the final 3 in TarCan history!

Just my two cents
:funny:
B That is not an excuse for less ff teams or non-dominant ff teams
C We will see if that happens.

At this point, it looks like an Mm team will win and I know which one will most likely do it.
The producers failed this time in my opinion.
After last season's cast, this one is disappointing.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2015, 06:23:09 PM »
Hope this season can pull through

#trainwreck
2 ff early out
Bland top 5- 2 African Canadian teams and 3 mm
Bland top 7- 4 MF and 3 mm
Bland final 3 unless 1 is decoy - 3 mm
3rd mm winner in the show's history