Author Topic: Amazing Race Canada 6 PRE RACE NEWS and SPECULATION  (Read 10164 times)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not addicted with Reality TV fan-based games
    • Facebook
Re: Amazing Race Canada 6 PRE RACE NEWS and SPECULATION
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2018, 10:34:52 AM »
They've given an approximate start time of 3:45 PM ET. (per FB)

That will be 3:45 in the morning PH time here. Won't be updated when I'm sleeping.
My posts are fine, so please be careful.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2018, 10:57:56 AM »

3:45pm start suggests either they're flying from coast to coast (so probably west coast -> east coast) or *gasp* an international leg. or else they give up and have leg 1 in the start city lol

Offline stunami

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2018, 11:33:34 AM »

3:45pm start suggests either they're flying from coast to coast (so probably west coast -> east coast) or *gasp* an international leg. or else they give up and have leg 1 in the start city lol

They will start from BC/YUKON/Alberta for sure.... They just did last season a east coast to west coast start, so I doubt they will do that again. In 5 seasons, we have started from a different province/territory every time (ON/AB/QC/NWT/NFL) so I would eliminate Alberta.

As for the first leg, I think we will have: Starting line - Small task - Flight(s) - Overnight rest - rest of the leg tomorrow
If they start in BC, then we may have a leg up north to start (lots of flight from Vancouver) and then leg 2-3 international Asian leg, then eastern route for the remaining of the season.

My official prediction:

Starting Line on Vancouver Island (Victoria, or even better Nanaimo), then ferry to Vancouver to catch a flight to the Yukon or NWT.

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2018, 01:44:57 PM »
AHHHHH 1 hour till the start!!! I'm cannot wait!

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2018, 03:19:20 PM »
They just finished the LIVE Facebook starting line - Hatley Castle at Royal Roads University just east of Victoria BC. You'd recognize the castle from Deadpool and X-Men.