Author Topic: TAR Canada 3 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 83597 times)

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
LIVE sightings go here!  :hearts: And ONLY live sightings please!!

Comments on the sightings can go HERE >>that's where the real work takes place!

If you HAVE a live sighting to share, help us as much as you can with
WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what colour they are wearing is helpful)
WHAT are they doing
WHERE (as exactly as possible... street? airport gate? address? be specific!)
WHEN (what time zone?, exact time)
and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you can email me, my email is in my profile. Your confidentiality will be respected. You can also PM me here.

IMPORTANT! If you find anything posted by someone working in any capacity for the race or by production, do NOT post it here, you can cost someone their job...or worse. Let me or one of the Detectives know, and we'll see if it can be shared. Thanks!
Same goes for info on FUTURE legs, if you have a spoiler message one of the Detectives FIRST please.

If you are posting a tweet, please post the tweet, the tweet time, and LINK TO the twitter user name. Take a screencap if you can, tweets do disappear.
Please be kind, and don't all bury the poor unsuspecting twitterer with questions, if you see another RFFer on the job, let them handle it.

Photos should be credited. If someone is kind enough to share some with us specifically, those should be marked with photo by...or photo credit to....when posting. Generally, pics posted on Flickr, Instagram, twitter are considered "public".

If you are posting a FB post, please quote the post, PLEASE include the time and date, but do NOT post the poster's name. Please do send me the link and name though so we can keep a full list for the Summary thread. 

If you find a BLOG, please check with me please before posting, we do try to ask the bloggers for permission to use their info and may be already waiting for an answer.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting, FB post or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM me to ask before you post.

The mods get grouchy if they have to move posts.... so any non-live sighting chatter WILL be deleted!

Big :ghug: to all of you who are bringing us info, we couldn't do this without you!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:11:27 PM by georgiapeach »
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Last season they started on April 25th - so lets keep our eyes open.

If you're looking for Season 2 and 1 spoilers, they were archived a while ago - but you can still find them here.
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook

If you're looking for Season 2 and 1 spoilers, they were archived a while ago - but you can still find them here.

Wrong, it actually started April 26th of last year.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

Wrong, it actually started April 26th of last year.

Wrong...or at least not where we live!!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29939.msg994509.html#msg994509

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Maybe not us... But:

wade ellis ‏@fubarhockeynut  15m15 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Just drive by @AmazingRaceCDA contestants on Queen Street

Vincenza ‏@enzamoncada  4h4 hours ago
How exciting amazing race canada in Toronto ! #morning #dogwalks #neverknowwhatyourgoingtoget

Иylo FerИaИdes ‏@FernandesNeil  5m5 minutes ago
@AmazingRaceCDA can't believe you guys are filming in Little Portugal Toronto enjoy

reply:

Иylo FerИaИdes ‏@FernandesNeil  59s59 seconds ago
@LeafsfanRFF no just saw them on ossington and dundas
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 02:35:40 PM by Leafsfan »

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Valerie Stachurski ‏@ValCharmingGal  5h5 hours ago
They're totally filming Amazing Race outside @valcharminggal today. So fun! #toronto #amazingrace https://instagram.com/p/1-z0JYPKhN/

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:14:30 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The above picture was taken in front of "Charming Media" which is located at 477 Richmond Street West (and is just south of Queen Street, and would fit in with the above sighting from there).

And...

‏@TheCraigLauzon
@jonmonty Hanging in the #Distillery

and Jon replied with:

Jon Montgomery ‏@jonmonty  60m60 minutes ago
Jon Montgomery retweeted Craig Lauzon
And you didn't even say Hi? Com'on! 

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 02:44:35 PM by Leafsfan »

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
The above picture was taken in front of "Charming Media" which is located at 477 Richmond Street West (and is just south of Queen Street, and would fit in with the above sighting from there).

And...

‏@TheCraigLauzon
@jonmonty Hanging in the #Distillery

and Jon replied with:

Jon Montgomery ‏@jonmonty  60m60 minutes ago
Jon Montgomery retweeted Craig Lauzon
And you didn't even say Hi? Com'on! 

That's his wife he is walking with. She also posted a pic on Instagram.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Patricia Ruiz ‏@trishaaruiz  28m28 minutes ago Québec, Canada
Casually watching Amazing Race Canada being filmed and hoping we make a cameo 😏 

QUEBEC CITY!!! In front of Musee du Fort
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 10:41:25 AM by WindsorSue »

Offline caper

• StartLine Finder Queen!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Ahhhhhh, I'm at work on break - just checking in on my phone - I found a webcam for the chateau but don't have time to set up link - on my quick view I saw a helicopter flying around - can't see the actual filming as its out of camera to the left but maybe they'll be running into camera range?

Offline TAR789

• RFF Jr. Member
So at around 12h30 I walked in front of Château Frontenac and saw a camera. There was also a helicopter flying all over Old Quebec and Lévis. Maybe it was TARC?

Offline trixie

• RFF Jr. Member
APEXA ‏@APEXA_Corp  42m42 minutes ago
Currently at the @FairmontFronten for @CLHIA Conference and noticed @AmazingRaceCDA team getting started! #GoodLuck!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:bigwelcome to RFF Trixie!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline trixie

• RFF Jr. Member
Hiya :trampb:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Eric Anoee ‏@eanoee 1 min

amazing race canada spotted @ qc airport

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 01:57:07 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Laurent Dubreuil ‏@Dubreuil92 3 min

Checked in just before The Amazing Race did... and realized just how much I can‘t stand reality TV.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Eric Anoee ‏@eanoee 1 min

amazing race canada spotted @ qc airport

Asked for more info.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
First reply:

AleNaveda ‏@strainosaleij 12 min

@eanoee Hi, big fan of the show. Did you see more teams?

Eric Anoee ‏@eanoee 20 s

@strainosaleij so far one team ,other team not far behind.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Eric Anoee ‏@eanoee 38 s

Other team made it amazing race canada.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Lynette ‏@myweeview 16 s

I think I just bumped into the participants of amazing race canada at the Quebec City airport.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
ArielTroster ‏@ArielTroster 40 s

They are filming the Amazing Race in the Quebec airport and it's rather annoying.

Offline trixie

• RFF Jr. Member
Lynette @myweeview  ·  9m 9 minutes ago
Do you recognize any of these people?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Have you been asking her for more info?

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hannah ‏@artificial_boob  1h1 hour ago
The amazing race is in Quebec City #AmazingRace #Quebec

Offline caper

• StartLine Finder Queen!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Via Facebook: "just seen the contestants from the Amazing Race Canada racing through the airport!!!!" At Montreal-Trudeau International airport - maple leaf lounge