Author Topic: S30 Ep 10 "Bring the Popcorn"  (Read 16818 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: S30 Ep 10 "Bring the Popcorn"
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2015, 07:21:53 AM »
My pick to win has been Carolyn since Episode 1 after she blindsided So -.-
I know right! She was getting major airtime since the very beginning, and now all of a sudden her edit is so silent. I just don't get it, and even Jenn said in her exit interview with Cochran that Carolyn didn't seem to do anything on the island. :(

What pisses me off about this season is that there are so many nobodies (or Purple Kellies) and far too many unlikeable people.
I'd be fine with Shirin, Carolyn, Tyler or Mike winning it, as they at least a bit deserve it, but even the latter I don't want to win due to obviousness.
If Dan, Rodney, Will or Sierra win it will be a disaster. Though I like Sierra, she's been a nobody recently. I do hope that "blue collar is dead to me" was foreshadowing and not portraying how she is all talk and no game.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2015, 08:25:24 AM »
There was a Jenn (or maybe Hali actually..) interview somewhere where it was stated Sierra openly said to them on the island after Hali's boot "I can't win against you, I'm much more likeable compared to these people, but against Joe? you guys? I'd lose hands down."

Honestly, I don't really believe that - Sierra flipping to a ladies alliance and owning at challenges (some) potentially, as long as they still got rid of Joe, would still show she's a powerhouse...but i guess putting 3 Blues on the jury who are all likely to vote for someone else at that point doesn't make sense.

So going home first was tragic for me, but it was a toss up because if Carolyn got booted with the idol all in episode one, it would be heart-breaking, ha. Agreed, she's done basically nothing since, except show No Collar that shes a flipper by turning on Max.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2015, 09:23:16 AM »
Yeah, I hope so gets another chance sooner or later.
It especially sucks for her because she also almost made it onto SJDS...... Just imagine how that must feel, getting cut maybe a day before filming due to your partner's medical tests and then getting booted first on the next season..

As for Sierra, yes, the women alliance probably wouldn't have worked in her favor, just because everyone would be mad at her and not appreciate her strategic move in my opinion. But I think if we imagine a final 4 of her, Dan, Rodney and Will (pls no), it's still not clear who would win, as I think Rodney or Dan might stand a pretty good chance against Sierra.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2015, 10:57:50 AM »
Dan has no chance. Jenn even said that if Dan is in a final with Rodney and Will, she still votes for other than Dan.

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2015, 11:03:05 AM »
These Blue Collars are some of the least likeable players in the history of Survivor. They really ruined this season and I don't think that anything will happen to save it. Most likely Mike wins over the most obnoxious Dan or Rodney.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2015, 11:21:08 AM »
I am SO disappointed. This season has some of the meanest contestants EVER. I thought having Rodney was bad enough. Then we have Dan with his obnoxious moments and comments. Now Will. As if flipping on the No-Collars wasn't bad enough, he had to personally attack Shirin like that.

This season started off so well. But now with Hali, Joe and Jenn all gone... I have no idea what's going to happen. I did have hope that Jenn would survive, especially after she decided she was going to stay and fight. When her name came up, I was so upset.

I really can't see any of the people there winning. Other than Mike or Carolyn. But every one hates Mike and Carolyn hasn't really been given much airtime... I really don't know. I feel so much for Shirin but she's so not going to win, nobody likes her on the tribe. If Tyler wins, it would be boring.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2015, 11:58:36 AM »
I hope Sierra gets more content/confessionals in the next few episodes, tbh she's been kinda invisible post-merge.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2015, 12:22:09 PM »
I feel so much for Shirin but she's so not going to win, nobody likes her on the tribe.
I'm going to repeat myself, but I think all three current jurors - Hali, Joe and Jenn - would be willing to vote for Shirin even over Mike maybe. And surely over Dan/Will. Also, I think Sierra and Tyler would possibly vote for her and that's enough already. + we don't know what moves she might make to earn appreciation in terms of strategy.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2015, 05:36:55 PM »
^---Agreed.

And I disagree that a Tyler win would be boring - I think there's a 50% chance Tyler continues to be quiet, and gets voted out silently, and he's just that player, and a 50% chance he starts playing hard and shows people like Will/Dan that in the end, good triumphs jack*** behavior, and either puts them on the jury and takes Carolyn/Sierra to the end, or beats the jerks into the ground at final tribal.

Not that Tyler sitting idly by while Will chewed out Shirin was "good", but I think he tweeted something saying there's two sides to everything, and maybe it was the way Shirin presented how Will might be hiding things that ticked not just Will off, but some others (maybe Mike/Jenn said it more casually instead of accusatory, for instance, we didn't see everything.)

Obviously he's somewhat of a smooth guy/talker to not have been a target early on.

Nevertheless, some big change needs to happen for me to include this in my top 10 seasons - If Shirin/Mike carve a path past Rodney's alliance, or at LEAST the two jerks get voted out before the final episode, I'll be much more satisfied, ha.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2015, 06:00:53 PM »
I know nothing about Tyler and that is not a good sign.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2015, 08:28:24 AM »
I know nothing about Tyler and that is not a good sign.

X

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2015, 09:30:06 AM »
Tyler was nonexistent in an episode which he won Immunity LOL. #majorflop
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥