Author Topic: TAR Canada MEDIA  (Read 15174 times)

Online claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not addicted with Reality TV fan-based games
    • Facebook
Re: TAR Canada MEDIA
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2016, 04:20:03 PM »
Episode 9 title is "For Those About to Rock"

I saw it on Wikipedia.
My posts are fine, so please be careful.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2016, 04:29:31 PM »
Episode 9 title is "For Those About to Rock"

I saw it on Wikipedia.

Yup.

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #CongratsBrookeAndScott!
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2016, 12:46:35 AM »
Episode Ten AND Eleven.

Via thetvdb.com:

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2016, 04:18:16 PM »
Confirmed, they will cross the finish line on September 13th, and they just announced once again there will be a cast reunion aftershow!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2016, 07:06:33 PM »
Yep.  :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2016, 09:14:47 PM »
Looks like Campbell Canada has become a sponsor of the race.

http://chunkyamazingescape.com
"I enjoy reading because I enjoy following adventures if fictional characters and it escapes me to another world."

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2016, 02:53:16 PM »

What is the point of running this promotion now? The show is not on and will not be on for a long time.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2016, 08:34:12 PM »

What is the point of running this promotion now? The show is not on and will not be on for a long time.

Advertising. Keeps things on our minds. Good publicity.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2016, 09:50:54 AM »
Mike Bickerton ‏@mikebickerton  13h13 hours ago Toronto, Ontario
BOLD PUBLIC STATEMENT: I am excited to meet our SK #AmazingRaceCanada teams this yr.
Like ACTUALLY. This tweet not paid for by @Saskatchewan

At least 2 teams from Saskatchewan maybe???
"I enjoy reading because I enjoy following adventures if fictional characters and it escapes me to another world."

Offline stunami

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2016, 10:44:40 PM »
Mike Bickerton ‏@mikebickerton  13h13 hours ago Toronto, Ontario
BOLD PUBLIC STATEMENT: I am excited to meet our SK #AmazingRaceCanada teams this yr.
Like ACTUALLY. This tweet not paid for by @Saskatchewan

At least 2 teams from Saskatchewan maybe???

I think he means auditions... like maybe they got some good auditions from saskatchewan... I mean the deadline is not even passed yet. My guess is that by the end of next week, they will move teams to round 2

Offline TheHippo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2017, 12:35:01 PM »
Pretty neat infographic on social media's influence on TARCAN:

http://www.mediamiser.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ARC-IG-20141.pdf

Sorry for being relatively new to RFF.  I am reading many old threads.  I saw this and read some more.  So the company MediaMiser has changed names but their new company Agility PR Solutions has posted cool little reads on each of the episodes from Season 4.  Do yourself a favour and go to https://www.google.ca/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=agility+PR+Solutions+Amazing+Race+Canada&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=anl2WKG5BcGh8wfCkr_YCA  It provides sort of an interesting summary of each leg that I think the show creators must have access to to gauge impact.

Online Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2017, 12:11:56 PM »
S4 was nominated for  7 Canadian Screen Awards

The main one being:

Best Reality / Competition Program or Series

The Amazing Race Canada
Big Brother Canada
Canada's Smartest Person
Knock Knock Ghost
Masterchef Canada

Source:http://www.etalk.ca/news/2017/january/orphan-black-schitts-creek-2017-csa-tv-nominees

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2017, 02:21:03 PM »
 :ihrtu
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2017, 11:50:03 PM »
Canadian Academy‏Verified account
@TheCdnAcademy

Follow
 More
And the final award of the night, for Best Reality/Competition Program or Series goes to @AmazingRaceCDA! #CdnScreenAwards #GalaNight

(this is for 2016)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2017, 06:25:46 AM »
Canadian Emmy's?? WOW!!

Congrats to TARC! Thanks Leaf!

Fifty categories celebrating non-fiction television—including news, sports, factual, reality, lifestyle, talk and children’s programming—were handed out at Toronto’s Westin Harbour Castle during the non-televised event.

Best Reality/Competition Program or Series
The Amazing Race Canada, CTV

Best Writing in a Lifestyle or Reality/Competition Program or Series
The Amazing Race Canada, CTV

https://www.tv-eh.com/2017/03/07/still-standing-and-the-amazing-race-canada-topline-canadian-screen-awards-night-1/
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #CongratsBrookeAndScott!
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2017, 06:00:46 AM »

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2017, 11:53:26 AM »
Prize information...
This season’s grand prize is a Next Generation 2018 Chevrolet Equinox True North Edition for each of the winners, a once-in-a-lifetime trip around the world for two, $250,000 in cash, and THE AMAZING RACE CANADA title. Racers will also be competing for special leg prizes, awarded to the first team to cross the mat in each of the episodes leading up to the finale.

and new sponsors...
TORONTO (May 31, 2017) – Summer is here and with it, Season 5 of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA! Canada’s most-watched summer series welcomes returning partner Chevrolet, which has been with the series for all five seasons, and BMO, which enters its third consecutive season as a partner. New onboard this year are Sinorama, Canadian Tire’s Woods brand, and Campbell’s. All five brands help kick-off a journey like no other, with an all-new fifth season of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA airing Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT beginning July 4 on CTV and CTV GO.

http://www.bellmedia.ca/pr/press/ctvs-the-amazing-race-canada-welcomes-season-5-sponsors/
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Online Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2017, 12:00:37 PM »
so out are: MEC, Hotels.com (both for just one season) and Mentos.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2017, 12:21:21 PM »
Sinorama, had a hunch. Well that explains the visit to
Show content
China

They're a Canadian travel company specializing in packages to that country and the region. Their commercials are on all the time.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:14:39 PM by Maanca »

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Canada MEDIA - Premiere Title
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2017, 08:59:05 PM »
Episode 1 title is out. Continuing in the tradition of premiere titles being Roadblock clues...

Who Wants to Be the Python?

http://www.bierdopje.com/shows/the-amazing-race-canada/episode/S05E01

Man, this site Gamerfan found last year is the greatest. Somehow they always had the titles even before our own networks.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: Today at 03:18:10 PM »
Well this is new. Hope TAR30 makes use of this!

360 video view of the start of the race

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=693907177462172&id=141455796040649

Online Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: Today at 04:15:44 PM »
And the Youtube version...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ls3cLDmubTE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ls3cLDmubTE</a>

Online Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: Today at 04:19:39 PM »
So cool!

Ready, Set, RACE PLAY! New THE AMAZING RACE CANADA In-Show Game Brings all the Action to Viewers

– RACE PLAY features in-show weekly polls and trivia, prompting viewers to engage in real-time on their mobile device and desktop during all original broadcasts across the country –

– All-new season brings fans to the starting line and inside some of the toughest challenges of the season with immersive VR360 experiences –

To tweet this release: bmpr.ca/2t1Op7I

TORONTO, June 28, 2017 /CNW/ - Hot on the heels of last week's @CTV_PR #MeetTheRacers team announcements on Instagram and Twitter, CTV unveiled two new innovative viewer experiences ahead of the epic fifth season of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, airing Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT, beginning July 4 on CTV and CTV GO.

First, CTV revealed today a new game, RACE PLAY, that integrates race action from the broadcast into in-show polls and trivia, prompting viewers in real-time to answer on their second screens – mobile devices and desktop – during all original broadcasts across the country. Powered by CTV.ca, viewers can weigh in on pivotal moments throughout the episode, such as what Detour to take, and predict the order teams hit the mat. The results will appear on a leaderboard on their second screen so viewers can see how they stack up with the rest of the country. Fans who create an account will have their answers count towards a season-long leaderboard. RACE PLAY is powered by iPowow, worldwide leaders in participation television.

CTV also announced today new THE AMAZING RACE CANADA VR360 experiences that bring fans right to the starting line and inside some of the most grueling challenges throughout the race. The VR360 experience begins by featuring the season premiere episode, which CTV confirmed today will kick-off in St. John's N.L., and see Racers travel more than 5,000 kilometers across the country to Vancouver.

Using VR360 immersive video capture, audiences can share and explore THE AMAZING RACE CANADA environments, incredible places, and some of the most exciting moments of the season, including the starting line at Signal Hill National Historic Site in St. John's N.L. Narrated by host Jon Montgomery, VR360 was captured in five Canadian legs of the race in celebration of the 150th anniversary of Canadian confederation. The VR360 experience is available on CTV.ca and THE AMAZING RACE CANADA Facebook Page, as well as the SamsungVR app, the YouTube VR, and Facebook 360, and is accessible via mobile, desktop, and Oculus (VR headset). THE AMAZING RACE CANADA VR360 experience is produced by Tyger Shark Inc. with the financial participation of the Bell Fund.   

"With RACE PLAY and THE AMAZING RACE CANADA VR360 experience, we're engaging RACE fans like never before, while also extending the brand across multiple platforms," said Mike Cosentino, Senior Vice-President, Content and Programming.

"It's been a lot of fun integrating RACE PLAY and the VR360 experience into the show," said Executive Producer John Brunton. "Whether it's inviting viewers right to the starting line or testing their knowledge of the Racers and the places we visit, we are thrilled to deliver a new and layered viewing experience to audiences for the new season of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA."

**Media Note** Download artwork for THE AMAZING RACE CANADA at bellmediaPR.ca

To get to know the roster of Racers competing on the new season of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, fans can visit http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/Teams and explore the team pages presented by Chevrolet. The site features videos, bios, fun facts, and exclusive content. For full episodes, sneak peeks, and extras, head to the site after the Season 5 premiere on July 4.

Season 4 of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA averaged 1.9 million viewers per week, making it the #1 series of the summer for four consecutive years and a Top 20 program in Canada in 2016.

Hosted by Olympic Gold Medalist Jon Montgomery (@jonmonty), Season 5 will see Racers travel across Canada and beyond, tackling non-stop challenges in the country's favourite summertime adventure. Canadians can also look forward to special challenges and storylines to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Canadian confederation throughout the season.

This season's grand prize is a Next Generation 2018 Chevrolet Equinox True North Edition for each of the winners, a once-in-a-lifetime trip around the world for two, $250,000 in cash, and the coveted title of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA champions. Racers will also be competing for special leg prizes, awarded to the first team to cross the mat in each of the episodes leading up to the finale.

Encore presentations of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA air Saturdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT and Sundays at 5 p.m. ET/PT on CTV and CTV GO. Visit CTV.ca to check local listings. Previous seasons are also available for streaming now on CraveTV.

Season 5 of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA welcomes back returning partner Chevrolet, which has been with the series for all five seasons, and BMO, which enters its third consecutive season as a partner. New partners this year are Sinorama, Canadian Tire's Woods brand, and Campbell's.

Source:http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/ready-set-race-play-new-the-amazing-race-canada-in-show-game-brings-all-the-action-to-viewers-631369083.html

Custom Search