Big Brother Canada > Big Brother Canada Live Updates & Spoilers

Big Brother Canada Season 3 Live Feed Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

(1/17) > >>

Leafsfan.:
Live Feed Discussions!

WindsorSue:
The premiere was taped last night. This site wrote up a tease (they attended the taping) and have promised to release more details tomorrow. http://tvdeets.com/big-brother-canada/premiere-taping They also teased there is more to the house than meets the eye...I think the quote was "you have no idea"
There is already a HUGE twist in play. I don't know the validity of these rumours.
Supposedly, all the HGs cast 2 votes for nominees for eviction. The two with the highest count became the nominees. They were Sindy and Risha. There is a huge rumour that Canada will vote to evict, and I think this became a new rumour that this will be the format of the entire season. The Vault supposedly holds all their belongings and they must buy them back.
And I am not even sure if those two things are THE huge twist. But remember the Press Release concerning sponsors, and that KFC is sponsoring a massive twist?
There is probably more, but right now my eyes are hazy and I am seeing double from being on my laptop so much.

TexasLady:
Thanks Leafsfan and WindsorSue for starting the discussion! I hope they have a good cast and rating!   :wohoo:

WindsorSue:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on March 21, 2015, 10:54:34 AM ---Thanks Leafsfan and WindsorSue for starting the discussion! I hope they have a good cast and rating!   :wohoo:

--- End quote ---

The cast looks incredible...on paper. Robin Kass has really outdone herself.

WindsorSue:

--- Quote from: WindsorSue on March 20, 2015, 10:11:06 PM ---The premiere was taped last night. This site wrote up a tease (they attended the taping) and have promised to release more details tomorrow. http://tvdeets.com/big-brother-canada/premiere-taping They also teased there is more to the house than meets the eye...I think the quote was "you have no idea"
There is already a HUGE twist in play. I don't know the validity of these rumours.
Supposedly, all the HGs cast 2 votes for nominees for eviction. The two with the highest count became the nominees. They were Sindy and Risha. There is a huge rumour that Canada will vote to evict, and I think this became a new rumour that this will be the format of the entire season. The Vault supposedly holds all their belongings and they must buy them back.
And I am not even sure if those two things are THE huge twist. But remember the Press Release concerning sponsors, and that KFC is sponsoring a massive twist?
There is probably more, but right now my eyes are hazy and I am seeing double from being on my laptop so much.

--- End quote ---

TVDeets promised to elaborate once they reached 1000+ followers. They reached that this morning. Still nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version