Author Topic: BBCAN3: Naeha Sareen  (Read 5209 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
BBCAN3: Naeha Sareen
« on: March 18, 2015, 11:57:12 PM »

Naeha Sareen
A spunky Chiropractor and entrepreneur from Toronto whose social game is her best and worst asset.

Hometown: Toronto, ON
Describe yourself in three words: Hustler. Outgoing. Genuine.

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
Mental. I am a very competitive person and I'm in pretty good shape. I've done marathons and I work out a lot so I assume I’ll be better at physical challenges. I consider myself to be fairly intelligent, so I think I’ll do well at the mental challenges too...except for the memory-based ones, those I’ll have to work on a lot.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
My parents, because I’ll miss them the most. I talk to them every day! They’re a big part of life. My family is such a huge fan of Big Brother! My sisters and brothers watch too. We watch the Canadian, American, Australian and Indian versions together. I know they’ll all be watching me.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?
I fear the physical challenges the most only because while I am pretty strong, my upper body strength is not at its best. Mentally, I’m very quick and when I play along at home, I can usually get the answers faster than the houseguests can on the show.

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?
I would definitely do something for my parents. I have no idea what that would be though because they are such humble people. I’d also reinvest some of the money into my businesses – I have a handbag company and a custom truffle company. I would travel too. I love Southeast Asia and I would love to see more of Canada!

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?
I have to go season by season because I really can’t just pick one! My favourites for season one were Emmett and Gary. Emmett had the ultimate game. He was very confident in mental and physical challenges and was a great social player. And Gary is just the most fabulous person I’ve ever seen. We would be besties! He’s an amazing role model and we would bond so much over fashion! Fashion is my passion, just wait until you see my outfits. Season two was unbelievable! The cast was unreal! Since I really can’t put my favourites in any order of preference, I’ll list them alphabetically: Adel, Arlie, Heather, Jon, Kenny, and Neda. They’re amazing I love them all.

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?
The diversity, 110 per cent! This country is a salad bowl and I love that. We’re pro-immigration, which is great for me since my parents immigrated here 38 years ago.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BBCAN3: Naeha Sareen
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 11:58:34 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/T9fceXBhH-M" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/T9fceXBhH-M</a>

Source: User sabrina on youtube

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 05:56:06 PM »
‘Big Brother Canada 3′ pre-game exclusive: Will Naeha Sareen turn ambition into a win?

In real life, Naeha Sareen is obviously very successful. You don’t own small businesses and be a chiropractor under the age of 30 unless you are pretty darn driven. Sometimes, having this sort of drive is great; however, in a game like “Big Brother Canada,” is it something you really want others to know about? The thing about her, at least in our short conversation with her via phone this week, is that there is something about her personality that really screams “confidence.” Some will admire her for it in the game, others will be terrified of her since she could be an intellectual threat.

Note that we spoke to Naeha before seeing “ET Canada” or anything about her online; we went into this interview completely blind, and since it was done over the phone, that statement is even more appropriate than it would probably otherwise be.

Tell us about yourself: Your name, where you’re from, your age, and what you do for a living.
My name is Naeha Sareen, I am 29 years old, I live in Toronto, Ontario, and I am a chiropractor and an entrepreneur. I own a couple of small businesses.

What made you want to try out for Big Brother Canada this year?
I am a diehard fan of the show! I’ve been a fan for the past 15 years! I started watching back during season 2 of the US version, so naturally I would try to make it happen and come on the Canadian version.

If you could compare yourself to someone from either BB Canada or BB USA, who would it be?
That’s going to be a hard answer because I don’t know how it’s going to turn out. I think I’ll be a unique personality, but I think Canada needs to see a strong woman like Janelle. She’s one of my favorites, and an idol in the game, for sure.

What’s something about you that would surprise people?
I have a massive personality, so I think every aspect of my personality! I will have to downplay that in the house because I don’t want to stand out too much.

What’s your basic strategy going into the house?
So first of all I have to downplay myself by about 75%, and then I definitely want to find at least one solid person who can be my alliance and play the game wholeheartedly with.

Is there any one thing you are the most excited to do this season?
Absolutely everything and anything! I will try everything and do anything! I am ready for it all!

What do you think your biggest weakness could be?
Maybe some of the competitions involving some hardcore upper-body strength, that’s probably what scares me the most (laughs). So, other than that, I’m game and I’m ready for it all.

What are hoping to get out of the show: Money, fame, love, or just a good time?
The challenge. I’m always striving for a new challenge in life, and I feel like this is the next one.

If there is one message you would pass along to the Canadian public before entering the game, what would it be?
I love Canada! I am a huge fan of the show, and I hope they are a fan of mine! I will do everything in my power to make sure they have an entertaining season of ‘Big Brother Canada.’

Our impression - We didn’t get a huge one from Naeha, other than that she is probably going to be spared the first few weeks if she can keep her personality under control. We do really like what she had to say about the two-person alliance, mostly because a good percentage of people go in thinking they need a huge alliance to win; really, you just need a buddy, and then some other people to work with here and there.

Source:http://cartermatt.com/157525/big-brother-canada-3-pre-game-exclusive-will-naeha-sareen-turn-ambition-into-a-win/

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 06:31:57 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QRzaTnqMEVA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QRzaTnqMEVA</a>

Source: Big Brother Daily on Youtube

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 07:32:26 PM »
Queen Naeha or Queen Sindy to come back. plsss

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 04:25:33 AM »