Big Brother Canada > Big Brother Canada Discussion

BBCAN3: Jordan Parhar

(1/1)

Leafsfan.:

Jordan Parhar
This small but mighty conservative from Surrey isn’t shy in sharing his opinions on anything.

Hometown: Cloverdale, B.C.
Describe yourself in three words: Jocular. Perceptive. Resilient

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
I’ll try not to talk forever here. In simple terms, my strategy is to make friends and gain their trust early on. You can’t go in there lying and backstabbing people because that’ll put a target on your back. Really though, I’m probably the biggest threat in the house and the person everyone should worry about. I’m wearing a McLovin’ costume but I’m actually Frank Underwood from House of Cards.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
I would take my PlayStation® 4 in with me. She keeps me entertained, she’s easy to turn on, she does anything I want, and she doesn’t get mad me. She’s always there for me. I play a lot of video games.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?
I fear neither. If I’m competing properly then I won’t need to rely on winning competitions.

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?
I would give some to my family. The rest I would use to try to convince attractive women to go on dates with me. I would also go to Vegas and put it all on black.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?
Neda (BBCAN2). She’s a super fan like me so I relate to her, and I think she was a strong competitor. I like Peter (BBCAN1) too, he talked a great game but just didn’t walk the walk the way Neda did. She was so smart to align herself with Jon (BBCAN2).

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?
I love that Canada is so diverse! You meet all different kinds of people here and we’re accepted for who we are. Everyone has their place in Canada and with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, we can express who we are.

Leafsfan.:
https://www.youtube.com/v/j0wVcA29udg

Source: User sabrina on youtube

Leafsfan.:
‘Big Brother Canada 3′ pre-game exclusive: Can Jordan Parhar represent the fans well?
We’re all about full disclosure here at CarterMatt, so we will admit that our eyebrow raised a little bit when Jordan Parhar said his name at the beginning of our “Big Brother Canada” pre-game interview with him. (We conducted these via phone before the “ET Canada” reveal.) After all, he is the first contestant on this show in three seasons we’ve actually heard of prior to the game. Granted, we don’t actually know him; we are familiar with him in the same way that we are familiar with Max Dawson before he was on “Survivor,” mostly in that he, like us, is a frequent “Rob Has a Podcast” listener and commenter.

For the sake of fairness, we treated this interview like every other one that we did for the season. Is there a part of us that will be rooting for him? Definitely, mostly because our 21-year old self would probably relate a whole lot to him. He loves this game, he’s studied it, and he has a solid strategy for doing really well in it. Of course, none of this means that he will actually do well, since much of his success could be based around how good he is at being coy.

CarterMatt – Tell us about yourself: Your name, where you’re from, your age, and what you do for a living.
I’m Jordan Parhar, I’m 21 years old, and I’m a student from Cloverdale, British Columbia.

What made you want to try out for Big Brother Canada this year?
I’ve been a longtime superfan of the show, and I’ve been trying to get on this show for a long time [before making it on] his year.

If you could compare yourself to someone from either BB Canada or BB USA, who would it be?
I would probably say Eric Stein from season 8, America’s Player.

What’s something about you that would surprise people?
I’m not just a white guy; I’m half East Indian. I have a little bit of culture that I don’t think the other players would expect. I have also had several major spinal surgeries growing up, and I don’t think that this is something that other people would think of when they first look at me, that I went through all of those surgeries.

What’s your basic strategy going into the house?
My basic strategy is that I want to go in there and make them think that I’m almost this McLovin sort of [character], that I go in there and make friends early on. Actually I’m going to be playing the game so much more.

Is there any one thing you are the most excited to do this season?
Really, I want to vote people out. I also really want to take part in a double-eviction, if I get a [chance to make it] to there.

What do you think your biggest weakness could be?
My impulsiveness. I’m a very impulsive person so that could [give me some trouble] within the house.

What are you hoping to get out of the show: Money, fame, love, or just a good time?
I want to have a good time! The money could also help out my family in a big way.

If there is one message you would pass along to the Canadian public before entering the game, what would it be?
I want to play this game! I feel like I’m representing all the fans and I’m a superfan; I want to represent the nerdy people out there, the awkward people, the underdogs per se. I’m here to play the game for those guys, and hopefully I can represent them well.

Overall impression - We do like Jordan a whole lot, and he has a great enthusiasm about the game and a good strategy for how he wants to play it. We’re worried that he won’t be able to hide how much he loves the show and is therefore going to be a threat, but we could see a possible Ian Terry sort of situation lining up for him.

Source:http://cartermatt.com/157116/big-brother-canada-3-pre-game-exclusive-can-jordan-parhar-represent-the-fans-well/

Leafsfan.:
https://www.youtube.com/v/ML28X7cnZo4

Source: Big Brother Daily on Youtube

Pi:
"Big Brother's like an abusive significant other. One moment they give you cheeseburgers, the next they give you an instant eviction." <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version