Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2015 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE!  (Read 69330 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2015 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEMIFINALS - POLL!
« Reply #425 on: December 18, 2015, 09:04:30 PM »
Last commercial break, and the audience decision will be revealed!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #426 on: December 18, 2015, 09:22:45 PM »
Live update:

The audience decision by telephone and SMS decided that Ailén Bechara/Fernando Bertona advance to the finals.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #427 on: December 18, 2015, 09:23:35 PM »
First final for Ailén Bechara/Fernando Bertona.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #428 on: December 18, 2015, 09:43:17 PM »
This is the audience decision, made by phone and SMS:

Ailén Bechara/Fernando Bertona - 56,74 %
Cinthia Fernández/Gabriel Usandivaras - 46,26 % (ELIMINATED)

FINAL SCORE: 6-2

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #429 on: December 18, 2015, 09:46:19 PM »
BTW, today's votation set a new record for the season: 932.000 votes.

Previous record was from yesterday with 600.000 votes.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2015 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE!
« Reply #430 on: December 19, 2015, 07:47:04 AM »
List of songs to be danced in each rythm of the Finals by the couples:

FINALS:

Classic Dance:
Federico Bal/Laura Fernández - "Piano Concerto Nº 1", Piotr Ilich Chaikovski
Ailén Bechara/Fernando Bertona - "Symphony Nº 9", Ludwig van Beethoven

Bachata:
Federico Bal/Laura Fernández - «Stand by Me», Prince Royce
Ailén Bechara/Fernando Bertona - «Incondicional», Prince Royce    

Free Dance:
Federico Bal/Laura Fernández - «Blue Suede Shoes», Elvis Presley/
                                                   «Another One Bites the Dust», Queen/
                                                   «Start Me Up», The Rolling Stones/
                                                   «Black or White», Michael Jackson/
                                                   «GDFR», Flo Rida

Ailén Bechara/Fernando Bertona - «Fine China», Chris Brown/
                                                      «Fighter», Christina Aguilera/
                                                      «Love of My Life», Queen

Merengue:
Federico Bal/Laura Fernández - «Moviendo las Caderas», Oro Sólido
Ailén Bechara/Fernando Bertona - «Quiéreme», Jean Carlos

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #431 on: December 20, 2015, 09:37:00 PM »
FROM EL INTRANSIGENTE.COM:
http://www.elintransigente.com/espectaculo/farandula/2015/12/20/fede-pronostico-para-final-bailando-2015-359214.html

FEDE BAL GAVE HIS PREDICTION FOR THE FINALS OF DFAD 2015.

Invited to Mirtha Legrand's* show, said what are his expectations for the definition of the competition.

Fede Bal gave his prediction fo the finals of 2015 Dancing for a Dream.

A guest in Mirtha Legrand's program, the actor referred to the definition of the competition in Showmatch, in which he'll face Ailén Bechara.

"I have a tremendous fear" admitted Barbie Vélez boyfriend, provoking the laughter of the rest of the guests.

"For me it's going to end 99% to 1%", said the actor; impliying that Ailén is the clear favorite.

The truth is that the model eliminated the most important figures of DFAD throughout the year, every time she had to go to the phone.

"At least mom called and voted. Thank you, ma," quipped Fede.

* Mirtha Legrand show is one of the most important of Argentina's TV, and it has been - with small interludes - on the air for almost 40 years.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #432 on: December 20, 2015, 10:05:56 PM »
FROM DIARIOVELOZ.COM:
http://www.diarioveloz.com/notas/154442-final-del-bailando-2015-como-se-prepara-laurita-fernandez

DFAD FINALS: HOW IS PREPARING LAURA FERNANDEZ FOR IT?

20/12/2015 15:07 hs

Fede Bal's partner in the competition revealed what are her good luck rituals for the Showmatch next Monday finals.

The finals of Dancing for a Dream 2015 have arrived, and the finalists are nervous and anxious waiting for that day. Laurita Fernández and Fede Bal will compete against the couple of Ailén Bechara and Fernando Bertona.

Federico Hope's girlfriend spoke to RatingCero.com and recounted how she is preparing the days before the final.

"We're happy. It was the best birthday present I could receive. We are full of hope, we know that Ailén is very strong on the phone but we bet that people vote for what we did during the year," said the dancer with respect to victory over Gisela Bernal on last Thursday.

"We prepared four super choreography that are already tested and we are ready for a fight, but we know that is very difficult, we have the hope. We just finished rehearsing four hours, we also have rehearsal tomorrow and a double one on Monday. We want to get there very confident" told Fernandez.

Each couple has their routine and the way to prepare for the final contest. "I try to rest well, sleep, eat well and be focused and prepared, especially to be fully charged of energy on Monday that is the big day we all crave to arrive when the competition begun in April. We didn't expect it and we look forward to win", said.

When asked about having any good luck ritual with Federico Bal, she said yes but declined to give details about it. "Yes, we have a good luck ritual we always use before performing".

For the dream and a personal achievement, explains her desire of wanting to win: "We want to win for the dream and for us, for all the nice things we lived this year, and look forward to returning next year, we feel privileged ".

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #433 on: December 21, 2015, 07:25:54 AM »
In case anybody is interest on see the semifinals and the final live, I have a couple links to share. All you have to do is ask here.

Of course, rules are the same than in the other boards:

We are working on a way for everyone to (eventually) be able to see and understand the show.

For right now, until we work this out, I do NOT want any links or requests for links posted anywhere but here.

I have a place where all that info will go, if you want to be included then just post here with "yes, please or "me too" and I will send you the link **WHEN** we have something.
"
If you have a link to watch then PM or email me privately please.

For security reasons this will be limited to known/active RFF members. If it turns out we end up not needing this after all, no worries.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #434 on: December 21, 2015, 07:38:39 AM »
WELCOME

TO THE

DANCING FOR A DREAM 2015

SEASON FINALE!

Federico Bal/Laura Fernández

VS.

Ailén Bechara/Fernando Bertona

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #435 on: December 21, 2015, 06:55:46 PM »
Five minutes!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #436 on: December 21, 2015, 07:01:24 PM »
And the season finale has begun!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #437 on: December 21, 2015, 07:02:33 PM »
OMG, there are more people in the studio than in the last year finals.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #438 on: December 21, 2015, 07:14:08 PM »
First rythm is Classic Dance.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #439 on: December 21, 2015, 07:15:02 PM »
Here comes the finalists!

First, Ailén Bechara & Fernando Bertona. Marcelo says that have arrived a lot of people from her home town, Darregueira, and they start to shout and cheer. She's moved looking at all that people. Her family (parents, grannies, aunt, etc) is there. She says that this is magical; but is sad because starting next day she won't see every day her coach and friend. That the best thing she gets from the show is her boyfriend, and Fernando says the same about her. And there comes her incredible and beautiful smile.

And now a video about her journey on the show.

After the video, she says that the best part is the love of the people, and that they let them grow.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 08:43:12 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #440 on: December 21, 2015, 07:30:14 PM »
Now it's time to Federico Bal & Laura Fernández. Fede's parents and her GF are there. He didn't know that his mom was coming, she kept the secret. He says that he'll try to continue the legacy (his mom, Carmen Barbieri won the first DFAD). He wants to thanks all the people who voted for them; promising that he'll do everything to win because he owe that to his coach and his partner. He's very moved. Laura's parents are also there, and she's very emotional too. She remembers the days when they took her to study dance, and says that they'll give everything to fulfill the dream.

There's also a video of their journey on the show.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 08:44:43 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #441 on: December 21, 2015, 07:31:14 PM »
COUPLES ORDER:

COUPLE 1: Ailén Bechara/Fernando Bertona

COUPLE 2: Federico Bal/Laura Fernández

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #442 on: December 21, 2015, 07:32:05 PM »
The moment of truth has arrived, Marcelo says.

Telephone lines are open.

Time to dance! :cmas9

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #443 on: December 21, 2015, 07:36:26 PM »
Second rythm is Bachata.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #444 on: December 21, 2015, 07:40:41 PM »
With thirty minutes of the show we're having 130.000 votes.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #445 on: December 21, 2015, 07:47:03 PM »
Live update:

First rythm is won by Ailén Bechara/Fernando Bertona.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #446 on: December 21, 2015, 07:52:03 PM »
The musical interlude is performed by the sensational Lali Espósito.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #447 on: December 21, 2015, 07:53:45 PM »
FIRST RYTHM - CLASSIC DANCE:

Ailén Bechara/Fernando Bertona: 1 (3 votes: Carolina Ardohain, Soledad Silveyra & Marcelo Polino)
Federico Bal/Laura Fernández: 0 (2 votes: Angel De Brito & Nacha Guevara)

Accumulated score: 1-0

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #448 on: December 21, 2015, 08:07:44 PM »
Live update:

Second rythm is won by Federico Bal/Laura Fernández.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #449 on: December 21, 2015, 08:08:20 PM »
Second performance of the night by Lali Espósito.