Author Topic: US Survivor: Previous Seasons Discussion  (Read 142249 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
US Survivor: Previous Seasons Discussion
« on: February 12, 2015, 06:37:42 AM »
 :<3
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:09:27 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
Re: Survivor: Previous Seasons Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 04:58:57 AM »
Hi!
My first Survivor Season was San Juan Del Sur, so, right now I want to watch every single past season.
I won't watch it in order. For example, this weekend I started with China. I'm on episode 6. I have class from Monday to Thursday, so I'm sure I'll watch it on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Every time I will finish a season, I will post what I think about the season here. Is ok in this topic? :P
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 07:02:01 AM »
I already finished Survivor: China.
It was an amazing season. I know everybody loves it, and now I know why.

I want to say something about each contestant:

- Chicken: DAMN! *Ashley and Sherea's faces* xDD
- Ashley: I expected a little bit more of her.
- Leslie: I love her. She's such a sweet woman. She should have kept the Immunity Idol clue for herself.
- Dave: He was the most working man on Zhan Hu, but he is crazy! When he was naked on the challenge.. lol
- Aaron: I liked him. I expected he would go further. Tribe switch killed him.
- Sherea: The dressed woman on heels was the best woman at challenges. At camp, always resting. At challenges, always a beast. I like her. As Aaron, the switch killed her.
- Jamie: Aw! I don't know if people likes her or if they hate her, but I love her! xD I love her voice! When she tried to play the fake II was funny, but sad too, because I knew she was going home. :( She was the best asking to the three finalists on the last TC.
- JR: I don't like him at all. It was funny when Todd shut him up on the last TC. xD
- Frosti: Strong, nice and kinda cute. I expected him as a finalist.
- James: At first I though he was gonna be a shy guy, but he was growing so fast. Unbeattable at challenges. His biggest mistake, as everybody knows, not to pull out one II. I like him, deeply is a muscled teddy bear, I know. xDD
- Erik: OMG such a cute guy! He is handsome, and when he said: "I'm virgin", aww so cute. <3
- PG: I like her in China more than in Cambodia, obviously. She was a fighter with almost everything in against her.
- Denise: I like her. She is a good woman with a normal life. I felt her a lot when she said that she was always kept the last at school for being fat and those things. It was so sad when she was eliminated.
- Amanda: I like her too, but if she had not been Todd's "puppet", I would like her more. She is a nice girl, but she was playing too much on Todd's side. I think she would have been nice playing alone, she's smart. She was the one who planned to get rid of James.
- Courtney: Love heeeeeeeer! She was not the best at anything at all, but she stole my heart. lol She's a cute devil. hahaha
- Todd: At first I like Todd. Then love him. Finally, I didn't like him. He was lying too much to her friends. But well, this is Survivor, and tbh, he was the best player. Since day one knew what to do, and he played well.

- Who I would like to see again?
I know some of them participated in other season, so I skip them. I want to see again: Jamie, Frosti, Sherea, Aaron and Denise.

Next Season: Survivor: One World.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:46:51 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 08:48:53 AM »
Good Luck with OW :iok

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 08:58:46 AM »
SHEREA </3 Such a beast!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 02:16:45 PM »
OMG Sherea is one of the people I'd be happiest to see asked back! :luvya: I loved her sassiness.

How are you choosing your seasons? ??? One World is definitely.... an interesting choice. :lol:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 11:14:13 AM »
OMG Sherea is one of the people I'd be happiest to see asked back! :luvya: I loved her sassiness.

How are you choosing your seasons? ??? One World is definitely.... an interesting choice. :lol:

Randomly.  :funny:
#TeamWentworth

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 12:44:57 PM »
Watching seasons randomly - that's a fun method!

OMG, Aaron, Sherea, Dave, Ashley <3 they were awesome!

Ashley is an indication of what PG says about China's conditions being rough. I mean they didn't really have beach/sun like most seasons, which can make it really just like a nasty camping trip. Definitely expected more from Ash, but Sherea/Aaron need to come back <3 Where's the mid-series love, Survivor gods?
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 06:16:28 PM »
So, while waiting for Cambodia to start I decided to finally bite the bullet and watch Survivor for pretty much the first time. Started in  in order, Borneo, Africa, Autralia and so on... after skipping seasons like Marquesas, Thailand, Fiji and even going forward to seasons like BloodvsWater, Cagayan, San Juan del Sur and Worlds Apart the last few weeks I decided to go back in time and watched Cook Island and Micronesia... then I got enfuriated with the outcome of Gabon (Ken should've won) and finally I made it to Samoa and I have a question, Does it get better?

I am on Episode 4 or 5 of Samoa, Ashley just got voted out and so far I'm tired of everything going well for Russel, is anybody else trying? Ben's elimination was the highlight bcause I was just done with him, I just couldn't stand the guy. Am I missing anything if I just skip to the merge episode and go on from there? I'm trying to pay attention to Monica because she came back for Cambodia but I just don't think I know anything of her. My main reason to watch this is because I've been told HvV is really good so should I just skip this season and move on to Heroes vs Villains?

TLDR: I'm currently watching Samoa, does it get better? Am I missing anything if I skip to the merge episode and go on from there? Should I just skip it and move on to HvV?

PS: I don't care about spoilers, I already know the bootlist, but I do not know alliances. I don't care about the taste of the sausage but I want to be entertained by how the sausage is made.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2015, 07:44:57 PM »
So, while waiting for Cambodia to start I decided to finally bite the bullet and watch Survivor for pretty much the first time. Started in  in order, Borneo, Africa, Autralia and so on... after skipping seasons like Marquesas, Thailand, Fiji and even going forward to seasons like BloodvsWater, Cagayan, San Juan del Sur and Worlds Apart the last few weeks I decided to go back in time and watched Cook Island and Micronesia... then I got enfuriated with the outcome of Gabon (Ken should've won) and finally I made it to Samoa and I have a question, Does it get better?

I am on Episode 4 or 5 of Samoa, Ashley just got voted out and so far I'm tired of everything going well for Russel, is anybody else trying? Ben's elimination was the highlight bcause I was just done with him, I just couldn't stand the guy. Am I missing anything if I just skip to the merge episode and go on from there? I'm trying to pay attention to Monica because she came back for Cambodia but I just don't think I know anything of her. My main reason to watch this is because I've been told HvV is really good so should I just skip this season and move on to Heroes vs Villains?

TLDR: I'm currently watching Samoa, does it get better? Am I missing anything if I skip to the merge episode and go on from there? Should I just skip it and move on to HvV?

PS: I don't care about spoilers, I already know the bootlist, but I do not know alliances. I don't care about the taste of the sausage but I want to be entertained by how the sausage is made.
Move on to Heroes Vs Villians
You won't regret it
It will be the best thing ever
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2015, 05:19:10 AM »
Watch every ep of every season

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2015, 07:36:15 AM »
Ashley is an indication of what PG says about China's conditions being rough. I mean they didn't really have beach/sun like most seasons, which can make it really just like a nasty camping trip. Definitely expected more from Ash, but Sherea/Aaron need to come back <3 Where's the mid-series love, Survivor gods?

Yes! This is something I wanted to say and I missed in my comment. China's camp was so different than the others. The conditions were so difficult, and Zhang Hu camp was always plenty of mud...

Watch every ep of every season

Yep, that's what I'm doing.

I already finished One World.

It wasn't that bad, BUT there are some things I didn't like...
First of all, two tribes on the same camp. It wouldn't be bad if both tribes were on the same page, but the girls, when they saw they can't make fire, "Oh boys, can you give us an ember"?, when they can't make the shelter, "Can we come here, please? It's raining". If both tribes were on different beaches, I know the girls would have worked more in their fire, shelter and everything, but with the boys around...
Second. Why those sh**ty challenges on camp? Was Jeff lazy to host a challenge or what? So disappointed.

- Kourtney: It was sad to see her leave in this way. I liked her, I think she is a sweet girl. Btw, if the girls were lost the Immunity Challenge, I know she would have been the first boot. On the Reunion, I would have loved to see Probst asking her for her health.

- Nina: She is a strong woman, and I think she was right when she said that the girls look like a bunch of idiots. But don't have an alliance is what she eliminated her. (wow, so different with long hair on the reunion!)

- Matt: No words for this dude. I don't like him ANYTHING.

- Bill: Just another male. I'm neutral with him, but I'm tired of his "I'm a comedian, I have a work like everyone".

- Monica: Thank God I'll see her again on Blood vs Water, because she deserve a lot. She's a very nice person, sweet and strong. I really liked her! Sad to see her leave that early.

- Colton: How this kid was on the very bottom of his tribe, and become the "Boss" until he left!? OMG I don't laugh when he was evacued do to the injury, but I have to say: Karma hits you in the face. ;) He was so rude with everybody, specially with Christina! Btw, I have to say he was kinda funny on the Reunion.

- Jonas: Another guy. He was nice, trying to play the game, but not too hard.

- Michael: Another guy... He was better when Matt left.

- Jay: He was nice too. He was smart, because he tried to play and get rid of the girls, but then, he voted with the girls. xD So cute with short hair on the reunion.

- Leif: It's so funny to see him sleeping in the box! hahaha He was nice, but he didn't play too much at all.

- Troyzan: He tried to stay in the island with every possible way, but it didn't worked, and I'm glad, because I was tired of him. xD Nice to not see him on Cambodia.

- Kat: Crazy girl, but she almost get me into tears with her confession on the Last Tribal Council. I get mad with her when she didn't picked Tarzan and Christina for the reward with their relatives, but well, she's a crazy 22 y.o girl who wants to have fun. Nice she had a second chance.

- Tarzan: Funny man. I was almost into tears with her wife visit. So cuteee! Btw, it was funny to see him talking with the girls, and sometimes his problem to remember names... xD

- Alicia: I hate her at the moment of Alicia & Colton vs Christina. She would be a nice Villain for a future season of Heroes vs Villains.

- Christina: I like her. I mean, I know she was not playing the game so good, but she's nice. I don't know why she was "aligned" with Alicia after she say to Christina all those things...

- Chelsea:I want to see her again! She is gorgeous. Hahaha She played a nice game, but I would love to see her without Kim, to see how it would be her gameplay.

- Sabrina: At first I was like "wow, she has to win!", but then she goes down. I mean, she was strong, nice, smart and all those things, but Kim overshadow her.

- Kim: Best player, that's for sure. Dominating on the IIC, smart, nice alliance... Fair winner!

I know Monica, Colton and Kat will be on a new season, so the others I would like to see again are: Chelsea <3, maybe Tarzan and Sabrina, and I know I don't like her, but Alicia as a Villain for a Heroes vs Villain 2. xD

I've put all the seasons on Random.org and I made a list with the order of the seasons, and the next season I have to watch is, Survivor: Panama.

One question, which are the seasons with past contestants? Those are the seasons I want to see at the end. I know it's Heroes vs Villain, Blood vs Water, Caramoan, Micronesia, All-Stars, and Cambodia (currently watching). Which more? I think Guatemala and Redemption Island?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:48:10 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2015, 03:11:00 PM »
Guatemala has 2 returnees from Palau, the season before it.
There are also 2 returnees on both Redemption Island and South Pacific. Both really horrid seasons. :funny:

Oh, and also Philippines has some returnees :conf:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2015, 02:59:48 AM »
Yay Panama is next <3

Good luck Hysha, it's one of my faves! ;D

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2015, 03:51:56 AM »
Random trivia:

A contestant in Survivor: Panama named Tina Scheer is the sister of Rob Scheer, who ran The Amazing Race with his wife in season 21. :snicker:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 08:03:09 AM »
Thanks guys!

Random trivia:

A contestant in Survivor: Panama named Tina Scheer is the sister of Rob Scheer, who ran The Amazing Race with his wife in season 21. :snicker:

Omg, and they were both the firsts to leave their season. xD
#TeamWentworth

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 01:13:48 PM »
There are also 2 returnees on both Redemption Island and South Pacific. Both really horrid seasons. :funny:

I rewatched Sopa recently and its actually better on a rewatch. You can appreciate it a lot more when you know the outcome.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 04:18:48 PM »

I rewatched Sopa recently and its actually better on a rewatch. You can appreciate it a lot more when you know the outcome.
All the people I hated went far and the good ones were booted early.
So... yeah.. rewatch...

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2015, 05:02:24 PM »
Update on my watch of Samoa. It got way better during the merge. It looked like everyone else was doing stuff making Russel the target and that made it way more interesting.

Edit: Just finished Samoa, the endgame is such a mess. I understand that at some point everyone realized that Russel had no shot at winning because of his poor social game. Shambo being completly oblivious all the way to the end is kinda sad. Jaison and Mick were nobodys all the way to the end. Had no control of the game or were particularly good at challenge. At some point Brett showed up in my screen and I said to myself "who are you?" and I actually had to go to the wiki to figure out who he was, I completly forgot who Brett was. I understand why Monica got votes to comeback to Cambodia now, she was actually interesting. Natalie made a few moves here and there but she did actually the best ones for herself. I'm pretty sure she could've vote out Russel at some point but keeping him was the best choice. He never thought about voting her out and she had a better social game.

Was CBS really that oblivous to the over editing of Russel? Jeff keeps asking in the reunion about why this guy so hated by his castmates is so loved by America. And I'm here thinking "well, they don't know the rest of the cast". Natalie was barely on screen. Jaison probably had more screen time than Natalie. Brett suddenly appeard out of nowhere. Mick was not likeable or hateable. He really didn't do anything on screen.

Now I'll start with HvV. I've been told is a really good one so fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 03:17:17 PM by Vitoko »

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2015, 01:18:45 PM »
I'm still with Panama. What's this of "A Closer Look"? An episode with a resume of what happened on the season? Bah, I'm skipping it. xD
#TeamWentworth

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2015, 08:31:13 PM »
I'm still with Panama. What's this of "A Closer Look"? An episode with a resume of what happened on the season? Bah, I'm skipping it. xD

Yeah. Several season have recap episodes with new scenes. Always skipped them. Don't particularly care for them.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2015, 08:01:10 AM »
I finished Survivor Panama: Exile Island!

Tbh at first I was a little bit bored. Maybe because it's an old season, and the quality is not that good, so it turns kinda difficult to watch. But it all changed when they merged. It was so much better! :P

- Tina: Aw she's a sweet and strong woman. I was hoping that she wasn't the first out. You know what? I would love to see her again competing.
- Melinda: She had energy to stay in the comp, but she was on the bottom after the tribe swap.
- Misty: Smart girl.
- Ruth-Marie: I kinda like her, she was strong.
- Bobby: OMG that dude chopping fish. xDD I don't like him at all. He was kinda invisible until he used the toilet to poop. lol
- Dan: I really like that man! He's so interesting, but once Sally was saved, he was the weakest..
- Nick: Kinda invisible too. But he looks like a really nice guy!
- Austin: Always worried for if he will be the vote out. xD But he's so nice guy too.
- Sally: I really like her! Once they merged, I found her so strong.
- Bruce: Ohh man, so sad when he was on the ground with that pain... He's a really nice man, and it was so bad that he had to leave in this way.
- Courtney: The fire girl. I don't know if I like her or not, but she was pretty nice, and sometimes annoying. xD
- Shane: Ok, at first I hate him, and I was like: How people love that dude? Why they wanted him on Cambodia?. Then, I found him so funny and sometimes nice. But I don't get why when Courtney said: Why is this your rock? (being funny), he screwed and started shouting. WTF!? He's crazy. xD Too much "agressive" sometimes. The BlackBerry... lol
- Cirie: I know I will see her on more seasons, but for me, I would love to see her on every single season. I mean, I LOVE CIRIE! <3 hahaha I would love her to win.
- Terry: Captain America. Unbeattable at challenges. I hope they give him a third chance, because after this season, and Cambodia, with that leave... he deserve the third chance.
- Danielle: Before Merge, he was kinda quiet, but then he was pretty nice. She knew how to pull her from the bottom to the top.
- Aras: He was smart. Of course the winner of this season would have to be Terry, or Cirie, but between Danielle or Aras, he deserved more. Make a stick alliance was the best move.

Who I would like to see again? Terry on his third chance (Heroe on HvV or with Danny or his wife on BvW), Shane, Tina, and maybe Sally or Courtney.

Next season: Survivor Nicaragua! (I already watched two episodes. xD)
#TeamWentworth

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2015, 06:15:43 PM »
So I watched Heroes Vs Villians. And is a great season. Purely out of entertainment though because even though I don't like that Final 3, the way everything is played out is great to watch. I thought I would be disappointed to see Sandra winning twice. But is just great to know she won over a second win from Parvati and a first win from Russel. I wonder how this seasons would've played out if the cast had a chance to watch Samoa before filming HvV because Russel wouldn't have made it to the end. If Cirie was voted out as a threat there is no way they would let Russel run the show.

I wish we could've seen more from Stephanie, Courtney or Tom. Highlights for me include me mouth wide open watching J.T. give the idol to Russel, Sandra going to most if not all the heroes warning them about Russel. I'm surprised by the lackluster showing from Colby. A lowpoint would be Amanda fighting for the idol clue, she is smarter than that, I even liked her more this time but that was rough to watch.

This was my third time watching Rupert and I still fail to see why he is so great. He is entitled and annoying. Even though I watched Panama but still spent most of the season trying to remember Danielle but watching her play with Parvati was fun.

Overall a great and entertaining season.

I later watched Marquesas. I spent a lot of time thinking this season was not worth to watch because I didn't care that much for Kathy in All-Stars or heard/read much about Vecepia winning and thought the beginning would be a Boston Rob show. But man I was wrong. This is an amazing season.

Is so good to watch the amount of time the power shifts from alliance to alliance. The way the cockiness of John, Tammy, Zoe and Rob triggered the not so threatening Neleh and Paschal to rebel leading to their demise is just perfect. Hunter going home so early was such a surprise, the John vs Boston Rob power struggle was interesting during the early game. Gabe being voted out because he refused to play the game was probably one of those decisions they regreted later in the game. Sean as a character is hilarious.

Kathy as the fallen hero of the story is just amazing, always the outcast on her tribe and then making it all the way to the top just to be voted out because of a deal between Vecepia and Neleh is just a great story. No wonder she was asked to comeback.

I know Vecepia played under the radar but is not easy to grasp why she is a great winner of Marquesas. After a while I tried to pay more attention to her and even though she doesn't "do" a lot of things she is always watching, paying attention to what is being said, who has conflicts, where are the cracks and where is the target that needs to be exploited. The way the game shifted to Kathy, Neleh and Paschall against Vecepia ending with a purple rock was great and I would like to believe she pushed for the rock knowing she was safe.

I don't really agree with that final deal but I think at the end it doesn't matter they would've take eachother to the end because of how socially powerful Kathy was.

I still have a lot to watch but I think Marquesas is one of the best seasons of early Survivor.

I'm still confused on why Rosie O'Donnel enter the reunion riding Colby's motorcycle  ???

IMO it would be great to see Sean, John or even Neleh play again.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2015, 09:24:49 AM »
I finished Survivor: Nicaragua! I had many exams and less free time, so this time I was more slowly.
I think it's a nice season. Maybe not the best F3, but it had interesting contestants, and I like the way the season was.

Wendy: She was a nice girl, but the social game is so important in Survivor, and she didn't play in that way.
Shannon: No words for that thing.
Jimmy J: I didn't buy the "I don't want to win, just help you to go to the final", because everybody will try to win if goes further. Btw he was a nice man.
Jimmy T: I didn't like him at first, he was too much talkative and always saying "I'm a leader where I come from, let me be the leader, I'm a leader!", but then, I started to like him when maybe he was right with the leader speech. I didn't thought he was leaving that night, I thought Dan would have been the eliminated.
Tyrone: Meh. Trying to be the leader. I hate him the day they killed the chicken, he refused, but then he ate the biggest part.
Kelly B: I like her! She was fierce, and friendly. I still don't know why NaOnka hate her and was trying to take her out (aside for being a threat on the finals for the artificial leg).
Yve: She didn't play the good cards after the tribe swap. I expected more inteligent game from her.
Jill: I really like her, EXCEPT for being aligned with Marty. :( She is an inteligent woman, strong and good at challenges.
Alina: I feel bad because at first I was with Brenda and NaOnka, so I didn't like her, but, she's a really nice girl! She was always happy and trying her best.
Marty: I don't like him. I know it's a game, but I was tired of their plans and hearing his voice and thinking he was the best and the smartest.
Brenda: I like her, but being aligned with Sash... I mean, I hate Sash, so I didn't like her playing with him. Btw, so smart girl.
NaOnka: WHY NaOnka, WHY YOU QUITTED!? Just 11 more days... and you had an idol! :( She was super fierce and funny. OMG some of her confessionals or TC moments. xD
Purple Kelly: So invisible, but really nice girl.
Benry: Cute and strong guy. Just that, because he was not with the people I like, so... xD
Jane: <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 The only person who deserved to win was her. Enough said.
Dan: I though he was going to leave the first or second day, and he came in 5ht! lol They take him further because he was not a real threat, but he is a nice man.
Holly: Another almost-quitter. I didn't like her at first, but she was super strong, specially mentally. She deserved to go to the Finale.
Sash: Hate him. ugh. The first day I thought: "Aww cute guy! Specially when he smiles, with those eyes...". But when he started playing... ugh! Go away.
Chase: Oh man. I like him, but he stabbed all his allies... Instead of being a clueless guy and betray your allies, try to save them with a solid alliance.
Fabio: He won because the other two runner up were less likeable and they stabed too many people! lol He was clueless dude, but when he saw he was in danger, he came up wining all the IC until the finale. Cute when he cried for his family.

Except Brenda, that I know she had her second chance, the other people I would like to see: Kelly B, Jill, Alina, Holly, Jane, and I know NaOnka quitted, but I would love to see her again. xD (oh, all females!).
But Jane is the one who I really want to see again. Pls pls pls!

Next season, Survivor: The Amazon!

EDIT: OMG, another battle of the sexes season. Am I watching all the battle of the sexes seasons together or what? One World, Panama, The Amazon... lol
Watching older seasons is hard, the quality of the videos doesn't help. xD
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:04:36 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2015, 05:22:59 AM »
I finished Survivor: The Amazon last friday, but I haven't had time to post it, so here I am again. :P

I was scared because the video quality wasn't so good, but It was an awesome season. I mean, I really liked it! It was interesting to see the castaways with sunglasses and their luxury items.  :funny:

So, here is a little thing of every contestant:

- Ryan: I don't get why they vote him out first, it was Daniel's fault that the men lost the first challenge! lol
- Janet: The woman of the candy bar. xD (Her Survivor wikia's page is gone lol)
- Daniel: Too much muscle, too many women in his head... Not interesting.
- Joanna: Oh my god, this girl is so annoying with jesus, aleluya and her songs. xD She didn't want to touch the idol because of the Ten Comandments. wtf
- Jeanne: She was pretty nice. I like old warrior women. (?)
- Shawna: This girl was about to quit, but just saw the man and she was 100% better.  :funny:
- Roger: Nothing to say about this bossy, male chauvinist and homophobe. ogh :/
- Dave: I hate his voice.
- Deena: <3 Fierce, strong, strategic.
- Alex: He's cute, but he's just thinking about girls.
- Christy: <333 I really love her! Not because she's deaf, I mean, she's so sweet, but she needed to be a little bit more strategic...
- Heidi: Highest IC? Didn't see that coming. She was nice, but she should have kept her mouth closed when she said all about old-young women, who's hot and who is not... bah.
- Butch: The incendiary man. hahah Nah, kidding. Just one more man.
- Rob: Let's see. I don't see why people love him so much. I mean, I like him, and I know he had a second chance, maybe it's for that, but idk. He was the most strategic person in The Amazon, and he was so inteligent, but it was so annoying always thinking about girls.
- Matthew: Physical threat, but 0 strategy. He is the Runner-up thanks to Rob.
- Jenna: I didn't see that coming! lol I saw her as one more woman, but at the final of the season, she was pretty inteligent saying that she was gonna keep the strongest to the finale instead the easy one to gain some votes, and it worked.

It was an interesting season, and I really like when it's filmed in any where without beach and sun.
PD: That treemail is so ugly! lol

People who I would like to see again: Deena, Christy, Heidi and maybe Matthew if he works on his social and strategic moves.

Next season, Survivor: Cagayan! I'm on episode 7 now. ;)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 02:55:56 PM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth