Author Topic: S30: Joaquin Souberbielle (White Collar-Masaya)  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
S30: Joaquin Souberbielle (White Collar-Masaya)
« on: January 21, 2015, 12:08:49 PM »
Joaquin Souberbielle

Name (Age): Joaquin Souberbielle, 27
Tribe Designation: White Collar (Masaya)
Current Residence: Valley Stream, N.Y.
Personal Claim To Fame: Living a life that has allowed me to overindulge and experience so much of the beauty the world has to offer.
Hobbies: Traveling, Sports and Fitness.
Inspiration In Life: Derek Jeter for his dedication, finesse and choice in women, of course. Favorite Sport: Football Pet Peeves: People who have no common sense.
3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, Charismatic and Social.
Which Survivor Contestant are you like: I’m not like any prior contestants. It’s the first time you’ll ever see anyone like me. I promise you will enjoy this.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why: Alcohol because everything’s better with alcohol. A speaker with music for entertainment and that’s all we really need. Add it together and we have a party!
Reason for Being on Survivor: I’m taking my talents to Survivor, to show the world my athletic skills and relentless will to win at any cost. Obviously.
Why You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’ve always managed to find a way to survive in every situation life has thrown at me. I’m sure I’ll be just fine.
Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’ll be the sole survivor because I have all the attributes it takes to win this game. I’m smart, social and unbelievably athletic.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
Re: S30: Joaquin Souberbielle (White Collar-Masaya)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 05:09:09 PM »
A less fun Drew Christy...early boot due to attitude/not meshing with tribe is my prediction.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 05:34:00 PM »
I would not want to align with this  :gnome

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 08:05:05 PM »
:torche

He made a poor choice targeting Joe imo, aligning with Rodney did not mean that he had all the Blue Collars
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 08:40:49 AM »
lol they should have booted r*dn*y instead

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 10:24:58 AM »
lol they should have booted r*dn*y instead

Agreed. Rodney was the one who "betrayed" his tribe mates.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 02:40:38 PM »
:torche

He made a poor choice targeting Joe imo, aligning with Rodney did not mean that he had all the Blue Collars
I think it was moreso Rodney targetting Joe, and Joaquin just jumped with him. I don't think he even knew about the challenge being planned to be thrown.

I hated him pre-game and in the premiere, but he was starting to really grow on me the past few episodes :( Could have been a better juror than Rodney/Will/Tyler...