Author Topic: S30: Carolyn Rivera (White Collar-Masaya)  (Read 6092 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
S30: Carolyn Rivera (White Collar-Masaya)
« on: January 21, 2015, 11:54:09 AM »
Carolyn Rivera

Name (Age): Carolyn Rivera, 52
Tribe Designation: White Collar (Masaya)
Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.
Personal Claim to Fame: Maintaining a 36-year relationship with my husband, raising three successful kids, and getting my master’s degree while working full-time. I have also been able to mentor others and guide them to complete their education.
Inspiration in Life: Hilary Clinton- I think she represents women well. She is strong and she fights for good causes. She handled adversity well and was able to keep her family together through difficult times. She is a role model, strong willed, highly competitive, inspiring, influential and assertive. She is the ultimate survivor!
Hobbies: Sports, karaoke and shopping.
What is your favorite sport? Softball would be my favorite. I played in college and throughout my adult life. I also love volleyball and soccer. I work out every day and love to challenge myself by doing Tough Mudders.
Pet Peeves: I hate to be lied to (so this should be interesting on Survivor). Do what you say you are going to do. If something is wrong, you need to tell me because I can’t read your mind. Don’t ask the question if you are not ready for the answer!
3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, funny and passionate.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. An iPod with 39 days of battery life. I listen to music to get pumped up before sporting events. 2. Warm clothes because I hate being cold. 3. Picture of my family because I know I would be thinking of them throughout my adventure. (See? New Yorkers do have a sweet side!)
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I want to play like Sandra because she is two for two. I also loved Denise because she was smart, in good shape and used her psychology background to help her. She was able to hang with Malcolm and the older crowd. I am going to play like that.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: My primary motivation for being on Survivor is for the adventure of a lifetime! It is my dream. Every time I watch an episode I picture myself in the situation and I know I can win. I am also motivated by money so the prize is very attractive. And then I will have a new favorite topic for dinner conversations!
Why You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I got the athletic game, no problem. I do not take crap from people (yeah, New Yorker). I have a positive attitude, I’m very enthusiastic and I can influence people. I have worked with all kinds of people at all levels and cultures. I am certified in Myers Briggs and I teach leadership skills. I am also funny so people will gravitate to me (as long as you don’t piss me off!).
Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Survivor is about 3 things. You have to be athletic, strategic and build relationships. This game was made for me. I push myself to do things. I am highly competitive and I know how to influence others. But I do need to keep my Queen’s attitude in check. You have to be a leader and know when to make the big move. And look, I am a New Yorker and good TV! A true winner for all!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S30: Carolyn Rivera (White Collar-Masaya)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 04:55:24 PM »
Interesting character! Love the accent!

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 10:04:58 PM »
SUCH A STAR SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 2 SHE IS MY FAVE <3333333 I HOPE SHE MAKES IT FAR <333333

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 10:07:12 PM »
SUCH A STAR SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 2 SHE IS MY FAVE <3333333 I HOPE SHE MAKES IT FAR <333333
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 10:11:11 AM »
Mama C is making waves, she skyrocketed into my top five with her fiesty attitude.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 07:17:12 AM »
I loved her in the first episode. Also I know someone who looks almost like her and it's weird.

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 10:04:18 AM »

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 11:04:16 PM »
She gave me total Kass vibes in this episode.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2015, 12:58:26 PM »
She gave me total Kass vibes in this episode.

I just can't understand how Max/Shirin actually thought she was 100% with them. Especially with all the "omygawds" and "really people?"'s she gave them back at white collar, to their face even.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2015, 03:20:08 PM »
She's my favourite in the game! Every episode Carolyn keeps growing more and more on me :P
Btw I realised this episode that she (and her reactions) really remind me of Caryn from Palau! :funny: Even their names are almost the same :D

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2015, 05:07:55 PM »
I really didn't think I was going to like her, but I was wrong.  I'd like to see her and Kelly team up and work together.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 06:29:32 PM »
My last pregame fave left standing! Hope she goes far. Loving her!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 10:59:59 PM »
She's literally the only one I want to win right now :lol:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 11:53:59 PM »
I'm actually not that big of a fan of hers? I mean sure she's smart, but does she have any SOLID allies? Joaq & Tyler have a bro alliance on Escameca, Kelly's going to rejoin the Blue Collars, and the No Collars on Nagarote are going to stick together no matter what. I just feel like she's getting a semi-bitchy edit, similar to Kass, (although rn she's playing a better game than Kass) which makes me doubt if she does well.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2015, 01:06:41 AM »
She's literally the only one I want to win right now :lol:
I'm rooting for Sierra and Hali to win lol

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2015, 03:09:15 PM »
OMG THIS THREAD NEEDS REVIVAL :hearts:
She's so epically smart and has a great personality too!

Her and Tyler will run the game, I'm telling you. She has figured out that couples get split up and now their a pair behind people's eyes.

Bring it home sista and return for a legends season plz veri muc :luvya:

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2015, 05:53:22 PM »
Lol she's pretty great, definitely my top five and hope she goes to the end.

I don't see how people DON'T see her/Tyler as a pair. Do they really just think neither of them are close to anyone out here?
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 04:53:55 PM »
MAMA C <3

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 07:42:02 PM »
MAMA C MORN HAGRESS <3