TAR 26: Harley Rodriguez and Jonathan Knight

(1/4) > >>

georgiapeach:
Harley Rodriguez and Jonathan Knight

Name: Harley Rodriguez
Hometown: New York
Relationship Status: Dating
Length of Relationship: 7 years
How did you meet? Through a mutual friend on a random night out in Los Angeles.
Current occupation: Group fitness trainer
Describe what you do: I’m a master instructor in group fitness training at Barry’s Bootcamp.
3 words to describe you: Good listener, patient (to a fault) and humble.
Favorite hobbies: Teaching fitness classes and watching movies.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Uprooting my life on the West Coast and starting a new chapter with work on the East Coast.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Physically, people have said Mark Consuelos.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Nobody. I even looked online and nothing!
What scares you most about traveling? Getting kidnapped or dying abroad.
What excites you most about traveling? Immersing myself and learning about the culture of the country/city through its locals.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We can be very indecisive on the smallest things.
Pet peeve about your teammate: His complaining.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? The Seychelles. Pictures of the islands look breathtaking.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Experiencing travel in a completely different way.
How could the Race change the current state of your relationship? It will force us to make constant in-the-moment crucial decisions more often. The high stress level of the show will definitely test us.

Name: Jonathan Knight

Hometown: New York
Relationship Status: Dating
Length of relationship: 7 years
How did you meet? Mutual friend
Current occupation: Entertainer
Describe what you do: I am a member of pop group New Kids On The Block.
3 words to describe you: Modest, giving and loyal.
Favorite hobbies: Farming/gardening, DIY projects and snorkeling.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being fortunate to have the same career for 30 years that I started when I was 16.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Photographer Lynn Goldsmith called me young Elvis when I was young.
What scares you most about traveling? Toilets in third world countries, “street meat” and sickness.
What excites you most about traveling? The unknown, seeing different cultures and landscapes and meeting amazing people.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We tend to be indecisive. Running The Race we are going to have to make quick decisions and pick which one is best.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He tends to be late for things.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I have been lucky to see a lot of the world. There are a few countries left to see though! All would be equally amazing to see in their own right.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to gain skills that will forever enhance our communication and life together.
How could the Race change the current state of your relationship? It could bring us closer together working as a team or tear us apart.

georgiapeach:
Meet HARLEY & JONATHAN!

https://www.youtube.com/v/S9JA3AcuVDU

Ryan:
Really looking forward to them!

gamerfan09:
Their "theme music" at the Pit Stop. :barf

gamerfan09:
I judged too quickly and ended up liking them, sad to see them go! :(

It would have been really lulzy if they kept going in the Race because there was no leg where Jonathan wasn't afraid of anything :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version