TAR 26: Jackie Ibarra & Jeffrey Weldon "Blind Daters"

(1/8) > >>

georgiapeach:
Jackie Ibarra & Jeffrey Weldon

Name: Jackie Ibarra

Hometown: Las Vegas, NV
Relationship Status: Single
Current occupation: Professional Dancer
Describe what you do: I am a trained dancer who has performed for numerous shows and productions in Las Vegas, music artists and celebrities, and professional sports teams.
3 words to describe you: Passionate, positive and adventurous.
Favorite hobbies: Dancing, working out, cooking and traveling.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Other than being on The Amazing Race, when I was 18 years old, I headed out to Miami and auditioned to become a Miami Heat Dancer. Went up against about 300 women for a spot on the team and I made it!
What scares you most about traveling? Language barriers.
What excites you most about traveling? New experiences! You really learn so much when you travel. I also love food so trying new cuisine is always exciting!
How many serious relationships have you been in? I have been in 3 serious relationships. All pretty much ended due to wrong timing. But either way, I still haven’t found a man who is able to keep up with me and share my same passions and future goals.
What are your deal breakers in a relationship? Deal breakers for me would be a man who does not want marriage or children, who is disrespectful or dishonest, or who does not take care of their appearance and body. Also, if they smoke cigarettes, stay away from me.
What are the top 3 qualities you are looking for in a mate? I am looking for a respectful gentleman who is passionate, motivated and confident, with a good sense of humor. Being attractive with a great body doesn’t hurt either!
What are 3 turn offs or pet peeves in a mate? Someone who is rude and disrespectful, someone who lacks passion and confidence, and a bad kisser!
Who is your celebrity crush? Ryan Reynolds, Channing Tatum and Paul Walker.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Kim Kardashian and Nicole Scherzinger.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Australia! I love the beach and have heard so many great things about the country. I also have a few Australian friends and they are the coolest!

Name: Jeffrey Weldon

Hometown: Tampa, FL
Relationship Status: Single
Current occupation: Account Executive/Sales
Describe what you do: I work with C Level executives and sell a wide array of services/products that meet their companies’ needs.
3 words to describe you: Outgoing, charismatic and intelligent.
Favorite hobbies: Fitness, professional networking, spending time with family/friends and anything outdoors.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Launching a startup company with colleagues - Internet marketing/consulting firm.
What scares you most about traveling? Being on one of those missing flights… this wouldn’t normally be a concern until the recent occurrences.
What excites you most about traveling? The opportunity to learn about new cultures and interact with people from all walks of life.
How many serious relationships have you been in? I’ve been in three serious relationships. 1st- high school - 3.5 years. 2nd – college - 1 year and my 3rd in college - 4 years.
What are your deal breakers in a relationship? Dishonesty, communication issues and cheating.
What are the top 3 qualities you are looking for in a mate? Great sense of humor, a woman who has passion/drive for success and a great looking face.
What are 3 turn offs or pet peeves in a mate? Pessimist, lazy, poor sense of style and bad hygiene.
Who is your celebrity crush? Candice Swanepoel, Carrie Underwood and Adriana Lima.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Probably Bradley Cooper, although I’ve gotten that I look like Tim Tebow a few times.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Budapest, Hungary. My grandmother was born in Hungary and I would love to learn about my heritage a little more.

georgiapeach:
Meet Jackie!

https://www.youtube.com/v/ED72-szVtn0

Meet Jeffrey!

https://www.youtube.com/v/WkdU42ynlCg

stekay:
JACKIE <333333333333333333333

fossil-racer:
Jackie remindsme of victoria from big brother.

Jobby:
Can't feel the chemistry too. Thinks that Jackie is too hyper for Jeffrey? BUT they do look cute as a couple! :cheer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version