Author Topic: MASTERCHEF ARGENTINA  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
MASTERCHEF ARGENTINA
« on: January 13, 2015, 02:27:38 PM »

Today I discovered that the last year the channel Telefé put in the air the first season of the local version of MasterChef.
The show was aired from April 6th to July 27th.

For those who could be interested on watching the first season episodes, down here is the link to the official page of the show where are uploaded:

The network is currently in the process of casting the contestant for the second season.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: MASTERCHEF ARGENTINA
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 12:40:34 PM »
The second season of Masterchef Argentina had its premiere yesterday by Telefé Channel.

The host of the new season is Mariano Peluffo - who also worked on Big Brother Argentina during the time the reality was aired on the same channel -.

The jury is integrated by Donato de Santis, Germán Martitegui y Christophe Krywonis.

Here's a link for the first episode of the season:

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez