Author Topic: Cast Spoilers From SNN  (Read 8686 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Cast Spoilers From SNN
« on: July 25, 2004, 03:30:54 PM »
SNN
Eliza Elected for Vanuatu
Multiple independent sources point to Eliza Orlins' participation in Survivor: Vanuatu.
SNN
Tuesday, July 20, 2004

In fact, one anonymous person (we don't know who), correctly 'guessed' her name in our online Contestant Confirmator last Saturday.

Various descriptions of her match an online profile on the public site Friendster.com:

Interested in Meeting People for: Friends
Hometown: Washington DC
Interests: Reality TV, Alpha Phi, Justin, Pink, Hanging out with my girls, and doing work like the nerd that I am, oh and law school...is it safe to add that now?
Affiliations: Alpha Phi
Schools: 92nd Street Y, Hong Kong International School, Dalton, Munsey Park, Sidwell Friends, Syracuse
Favorite Music: Country (Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Shania Twain, Dixie Chicks, George Strait, Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, etc, etc)
Favorite Books: Chicken Soup for the Soul books (yes, I'm a sap, I know), The Horse Whisperer, Runaway Jury, Memoirs of a Geisha, Tai Pan
Favorite TV Shows: Survivor, The Bachelor, The OC, The Apprentice, Sex and the City, Average Joe, 90210 (we miss you), Temptation Island, American Idol
Favorite Movies: Usual Suspects, My Cousin Vinny, Shawshank Redemption, Zoolander, Finding Nemo, Rudy, Old School
About Me: Anyone who knows me knows that I'm actually a really big dork. I sit in the front row in all my classes and I love getting As. I'm obsessed with eating, reality tv, and the color pink. I speak Chinese and I'll speak it for you if you ask nicely. I just took my LSATs and I'm applying to law school this fall. I can't believe we're seniors.

The photogenic Syracuse student, who majored in International Relations and Political Science, speaks Chinese and attended the prestigious Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C. Fellow alumni include Chelsea Clinton and young Al Gore III.

With a background and ambitions like that, she's bound to end up in the White House, or at least rub elbows someday with members of the powerful and secretive Council on Foreign Relations.

And for the sake of addictive television drama, we can only hope her game play stays true to the form of powerful American movers and shakers that have influenced US government foreign policies and world events in the past -- an evil brew of negotiation, bribery and threats, masked by a warm and approachable smile. Love her, hate her, but you can't ignore a superpower!

Survivor: Vanuatu premiers on Thursday, September 16. CBS reportedly will officially unveil the castaways around mid August.

If you have any information on potential Survivor: Vanuatu castaways, please email. Anonymity assured.

edited to add the pictures below were posted at SNN and are beleived to be 5 of the contestants for Survivor 9   :)_|  puddin

edited to add Lisa ...picture and spoiler  thanx to SNN
edited to add Mia ..thanx to SNN

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 02:05:21 AM by puddin »

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
Re: Cast Spoilers From SNN
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 06:39:45 PM »
good work puddin

Hope to talk to u tonite!
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 06:51:19 PM »
I'll be there BrownGuy..  ;;)  I'll be in the chat room as soon as I catch up on the board ..  (#)

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2004, 03:03:05 PM »
My top two favorites...Neleh and Jenna M...were both 21 when they appeard on their Survivor seasons. So maybe this Eliza Orlins will become my third favorite  :) She sounds like a Kelly Goldsmith...a self proclaimed nerd, but also feisty  ;D

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 09:09:45 PM »
Feisty is good....

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2004, 01:39:12 AM »
Feisty is very good  ;D A lot of my faves were feisty with a little attitude to back themselves up with.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2004, 01:19:10 PM »
good spoiler

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2004, 11:49:45 PM »
More on Possable Contestant Leann ~

"Is there a survivor among us?"

By Denise Lockwood    7.30.2004
WESTINE REPORT EDITOR

Move over, Amber, here comes Leann, Leann Needles, that is.

Rumor has it that this Kansasville resident may be a contestant on the television show "Survivor," which will air Thursday, Sept. 16.

Officially, the show won't be releasing the names of the contestants until mid-August, but Leann Needles' name has appeared on several unofficial Web sites including SurvivorNews.net and Survivorfever.net as one of the contestants.  The television reality show is currently filming on the island of Vanuatu, which is in the south Pacific.

Needles has been out of state since the end of June and was unavailable for comment.  Phone calls made to her husband Richard have also not been returned.

Needles, a 35-year-old model, actress and singer in a band called "76 Juliet" told her agent Louie Higgins, of ACA Entertainment out of Milwaukee, that she planned to leave the country to act in a feature film in Europe for 2-1/2 months.

"She told the band that it was something she couldn't pass up and it could be very good for her career," Higgins said.  "She has always been very dedicated to the band and I know it was a hard decision for her.  So she said she would be back in the fall."

Dave Roembke, the leader of the band, said Needles indicated she would be filming in Mexico and not Europe.

"She left the band on great terms," Roembke said.  "She's such an honest person, she was crying.  But this makes total sense and wouldn't surprise me one bit if it is true."

Needles has modeled for Kohl's, and Harley-Davidson.  She has also done some work in feature films, Roembke said.

"I know she watched it (Survivor)," Roembke said.  "She is a big movie nut and has also been in a few small feature films.  She's very into movies and producers and actors.  Me, I like to watch "Christmas Vacation" and laugh and she was really into how they made the movie."

The last time Roembke saw Needles was at the end of June at their last show at the Milwaukee Zoo.  Needles spent three years as the lead singer in the band.

"She's far from being a tomboy, but she's far from being prissy as well," Roembke said.  "I would think that she would totally stand out.  She'll take it, but also give it.  When she wants something, nothing will stop her."

Tommy Riewe, a guitarist in the band, said Needles would often not schedule band practice during the show and when they did practice during the show, Needles often taped it.

"She was such an avid reality show fan," Riewe said.  "That's all she talked about was 'Cops,' 'American Idol' and 'Survivor.' "

Both fellow band members feel Needles would do very well on the show and said she has what it takes to make it to the top spot and win the $1 million prize for surviving on an island for 40 days.

"I don't see her having problems with that (the elements, eating bugs, getting along with people), as long as she didn't encounter thunderstorms, she's not really into them," Riewe said.  "But, if she wants to get something done, she gets it done and follows through with goals. To hear that this might be 'Survivor,' I totally see her in that role."

But don't count on seeing a lot of lying from Needles, Roembke said.

"She's a very honest truthful person, not the kind that back stabs you," he said.  "Leann is a straight shooter, but she did what she did with the whole going to Europe thing, I don't know. She's not the kind of person who would manipulate, but I totally understand.  I mean, we're a cover band, this is 'Survivor.' "

Before Needles left Wisconsin, Riewe said she had stopped smoking and started running. He also said Needles is from Wausau where her parents still reside. Phone calls made to her parents were not returned.

Photos courtesy of Lily's Talent Agency, Chicago, IL and Denise Lockwood, Editor of the "Westine Report" newspaper, Burlington, WI.

Reported @ http://www.survivorfever.net/lee_ann_needles_article.html
« Last Edit: August 04, 2004, 12:07:06 AM by puddin »

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2004, 11:56:04 PM »
Thanks for posting that... good reading up on the players...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2004, 02:11:54 AM »
Update from SNN  :)_{}

The World's First Automatic Survivor 9: Vanuatu Contestants Confirmator

Enter the name of a castaway you think is on S9: Vanuatu (you must have both the First and Last name correct):
First Name:     Last Name: 

Enter your name/handle that you wish to be recognized, in case you guess a castaway's name correctly (Leave as 'Anonymous' if you wish to remain so. 25 characters maximum.):
Name or Handle:

Names correctly guessed thus far:

#  First  Last  Found On  By 
1  Julie  Berry  2004-06-12 18:31:00  woha 
2  Leann  Needles  2004-07-15 09:56:44  DarkSeraph 
3  Ami  Cusack  2004-07-16 10:24:56  Broncos Nut 
4  Rory  Freeman  2004-07-16 11:09:55  Anonymous 
5  John  Kenney  2004-07-17 09:37:27  AutoBot 
6  Jenean  Neely  2004-07-17 20:03:38  moofdiver 
7  Eliza  Orlins  2004-07-18 11:20:31  Anonymous 
8  David  Finta  2004-07-18 11:31:53  Anonymous 
9  Mia  Galeotalanza  2004-07-20 13:01:38  Anonymous 
10  Lisa  Keiffer  2004-07-20 17:26:20  Anonymous 
11  Chris  Daugherty  2004-07-20 21:06:49  Anonymous 
12  Scout  Lee  2004-07-23 16:37:51  ihavenoalibi 
13  Lea  Masters  2004-07-25 18:41:24  Anonymous 
14  John  Palyok  2004-07-30 12:41:20  Anonymous 
15  Travis  Sampson  2004-08-02 06:33:01  Anonymous 
16  Twila  Tanner  2004-08-09 06:30:53  Anonymous 
17  Brook  Geraghty  2004-08-09 18:53:27  Anonymous 

One more name to go !! Speculation that the cast will be revealed Aug 16th on The Early Show  **:)**
CBS confirms 18 Castaways !!!                                       puddin

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2004, 11:04:25 AM »
Who is going to tape it?  i might even tape it this time... Someone remind me...

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2004, 01:28:14 AM »
Kewl! S9 cast revealed this soon!? Hope so!  (#) I'll mark Aug 16 which will be ez to remember since that's my daughter's birthday!  ;D

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2004, 07:41:19 AM »
Cool Rudy, Happy Bday to your daughter...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2004, 10:34:02 PM »
SNN says Tuesday is the Early Show Vanautu cast intoduction  !! Hey Rudy...my 10yr old will be 11 on the 20th..Happy birthday to your daugher !!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2004, 01:08:18 AM »
Tanks gals...for the b-day greets for my daughter.  Happy Birthday to your soon-2-B 11 yr old, puddin!  (#)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2004, 08:50:35 PM »
thanks Rudy .. :-*

some more SNN cast  pictures

This from SUCKS

ultimatesurvivor5
(5/24/04 1:46 pm)
   Survivor 9: List of Contestants!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIST OF SURVIVOR 9 CONTESTANTS

LAST UPDATE - AUGUST 13

WATCH THE EARLY SHOW ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 17th TO OFFICIALLY SEE THE NEW CAST!

READ ABOUT THE 18 CASTAWAYS HERE!
(Contestants from SNN's Contestant Confirmator are listed first from most recent to earliest. Please be aware that the specific individuals with these names may or may not be the correct ones. Also, the tribal breakdown is just a guess.)

CONFIRMED CONTESTANTS

NAME: James Chad Crittenden (by 'SneakyHacker' on SNN and Snewser)
HOMETOWN: California (formerly Missouri)
INFORMATION: Was the last of 18 contestants found on Survivor News' Automatic Contestant Confirmator. James may be the "disabled" castaway (missing half his leg). He goes by his middle name, and is an "awesome" guy.
LIKELIHOOD OF BEING ON SURVIVOR: *****

NAME: Brook Geraghty (by Anonymous on SNN & Snewser)
HOMETOWN: Winthrop, Massachusetts
INFORMATION: Was the seventeenth contestant on Survivor News' Contestant Confirmator. Brook is a hockey player at Bentley who ran for "Class Cabinet" as well.

NAME: Twila Tanner (by Anonymous on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Marshall, Missouri
INFORMATION: Was the sixteenth contestant on Survivor News' Contestant Confirmator. Twila works for the Department of Transportation in Missouri, and is possibly a bus driver.

NAME: Travis Sampson (by Anonymous on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Carter Town, Tennessee
INFORMATION: Travis Sampson was a finalist for Survivor: Marquesas. He is married with four kids, is a former professional wrestler ("Romeo Bliss"), and graduated from a police academy. He appeared last year on the ABC show "My Life is a Sitcom", and has an accent. Travis is most likely Jeff Probst's "Colourful Redneck." Was the fifteenth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator.

NAME: John Palyok (by Anonymous on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Los Angeles, California (Lives in Marina Del Ray, California)
INFORMATION: He is the Vice President and the webmaster for the Long Beach Bow Hunters Club since October 2000 and is originally from Los Angeles, California, but currently lives in Marina Del Ray, California, and is a certified diver. John was the captain of the football team at Valpraisio University in 1994, and was in a fraternity there in 1995. Also has a listing in Hobart, Indiana. Was the fourteenth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator.

NAME: Lea Masters (by Anonymous on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Columbia, South Carolina (Lives in Woodfield Park)
INFORMATION: Was the thirteenth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator. Lea is one year away from retirement. After retirement, he is planning a career in law enforcement. Lea is already a Richland County Reserve Deputy. He is married to his wife, Guadelupe "Lupe", and has an 18 year-old son, Kris. He may also be Hispanic.

NAME: Scout Lee (AKA Scout Cloud Lee/Scout Lee Gunn) (by ihavenoalibi on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Stillwater, Oklahoma
INFORMATION: Was the twelvth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator. Scout Cloud Lee, seen below, is a Native American (her father is a Seminole) who has written motivational books and songs, and has worked as a university professor, corporate trainer, and motivational speaker, who specializes in empowerment, team building, etc.. She owns a ranch in Stillwater, where she has built a Native village replica and a ropes course. She has fought for the handicapped, diversity, and equal treatment of all.
NEW: Was reportedly referred to as "Spirit Woman" by other cast members.

NAME: Chris Daugherty (by Anonymous on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Ohio (Possibly Columbus)
INFORMATION: Was the eleventh contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator.

NAME: Lisa Keiffer (by Anonymous on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Metairie, Louisiana
INFORMATION: Was the tenth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator. Lisa is a realtor for Prudential Gardner Realty (Louisiana-Missouri area). She has previously worked in Pharmaceutical Sales (for 10 years), and enjoys playing tennis at a local club. NEW: Very confrontational, in-your-face and full of herself. From MonkeyinSilk, who plays tennis at the same club as Lisa, she has implants, is bossy, and is not very smart. Apparently, she lies about having implants, and she "has" five kids, although they may not all be hers. She apparently left her husband for another man at one point. She is an average tennis player, but will make it sound like she is a lot better. She's tried out more than once for Survivor, and when she got picked for Vanuatu, Lisa went to speak to John Raymond who lives closeby. He reminded her that being bossy will not get you far. Another story is that she sent her child to school and went to play tennis when they were very ill.

NAME: Mia Galeotalanza (by Anonymous on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Boston, Massachusetts? (Currently resides in Beantown)
INFORMATION: Was the ninth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator. Mia is a bartender from Boston. She has previously lived in Texas, and has a tattoo on her stomach. Her hair might be blonde now.

NAME: David (Brady) Finta (by Anonymous on SNN)
HOMETOWN: California/Hawaii/South Carolina/Tennessee (owns property in each) / Huntington Beach, California???
INFORMATION: Was the eighth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator. David appeared in the 1998 film, "I Married a Monster", credited as Brady Finta, his middle name. David may have been a Captain in the military back in 1996, possibly in the Marines.

NAME: Eliza Orlins (by Anonymous on SNN, Information by S1E7)
HOMETOWN: Washington, DC (Lives in Syracuse, New York)
INFORMATION: Was the seventh contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator. Eliza is planning to attend law school. She describes herself as a big dork who loves getting As, and she sits in the front row in all her classes. Eliza can speak Chinese, and is an avid fan of Reality TV, especially Survivor. She checked her "Friendster" profile on August 7th, one day after returning from Vanuatu...

NAME: Jenean Neely (by moofdiver on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Mercer County, Pennsylvania?/Fort Worth, Texas?
INFORMATION: Was the sixth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator.

NAME: John Kenney (by AutoBot on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Los Angeles, California (Originally from Brandtford, Connecticut???)
INFORMATION: Likely to be the model from Los Angeles California. His modelling page has been taken down, along with all the pictures. 6'1" with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Was the fifth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator.

NAME: Rory Freeman (by Anonymous on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Des Moines, Iowa (Thanks to Snewser for confirmation of this information)
INFORMATION: Was the fourth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator. Rory is the African American male.

NAME: Ami Cusack (by Broncos Nut on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Colorado (Denver area)
INFORMATION: Was the third contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator. Ami is a former stripper and Playboy model who later started the Make a Wish Foundation in Denver. She enjoys partying, and used to date Bill Phillips. Ami used to model for Venus Swimwear and is a former fitness trainer. She is a fan of the Denver Broncos. She is a "wannabe socialite."

NAME: Leann Needles (by DarkSeraph on SNN)
OCCUPATION: Researcher for Investment Firm & Singer/Model/Actress
HOMETOWN: Kansasville, Wisconsin (from Wausau, Washington)
INFORMATION: Was the second contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator. Leann was in the Wisconson-based band 76-Juliet as the lead singer, until the end of June when she left to compete on Survivor. Leann supports a local charity for rescuing boxer dogs. She quit smoking and started running before she left in June "to film a movie in Europe" (this is what she told friends). She is a fan of reality TV, and often did not schedule band rehearsals at Surviovr time. Leann has been described as honest, trustworthy, etc., and would not want to lie, backstab, or manipulate. Leann starred in the Milwaukee independent film, "The In-Between Girl" in 2003. In addition, Leann has worked for at least 10 years for a Milwaukee investment firm as VP Private Client Researcher. She donated a kidney to her father a few years ago, and may be going through a divorce.

NAME: Julie Berry (by woha)
HOMETOWN: Gorham, Maine?
INFORMATION: Was the first contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator. Is a Native American with dark hair and complexion. She looks "Indian", and would be very flirty. Julie has appeared on an episode of Blind Date in the past.

ALSO: Look out for: (from Jeff Probst)

1) A colourful guy who would call himself a redneck (Travis, John P)
2) Super-cute girls who appear to be fighters (Julie, Eliza, Ami, Leann)
3) A bunch of cocky guys (John K?)
4) Someone "inspirational" who will make you believe you can do anything you put your mind to (Scout, James (disabled))

(from woha)

1) A good-looking male doctor