Author Topic: Celebrity Apprentice 7  (Read 17307 times)

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
Re: Celebrity Apprentice 7
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2015, 11:45:44 AM »
Just watched another two episodes.

I must say I am very impressed with Leeza. She won both tasks and a lot of the credits should fall on her. Good thing she's PM on one of the tasks so there goes that. Totally Team Leeza!

And phew on that second task cause if Leeza and her team had lost, she's so gonna summon Ian back on the final BR and Ian would have been so screwed. He would get his booty fired and we still had to deal with Geraldo rubbing it on our faces.  (:;)

Seriously, who makes a viral video and put the 1920's as their background! Did the word "viral" even exist on that time? And in what world people went to Starb*cks looking for some damn woman shoes! These people need to stop implementing his ideas they are godawful.

Honestly if Vivica wanted to get Kate out instead of Shawn in that first BR she should have brought back Geraldo and Kate. Kate would go instantly. Shawn is playing smart but it would never work if you are not entertaining us, hun!

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2015, 08:04:39 PM »
omg my girl kate surviving 2 boardrooms where she could have easily gone home <3
what a star

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2015, 11:04:47 PM »
Still not sure how I feel about Shawn's firing. Vivica was very lucky. Not sure I like her as much now. I don't like Ian as much now either.

Infinity's video was amazing. Who even thought Geraldo's video was a good idea? Such an irrelevant old man idea. :barf I think Leeza has winner's edit written all over.

Excited to see more Kenya and Brandi drama, and possibly Kate and Vivica.

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2015, 01:39:13 AM »
Who even thought Geraldo's video was a good idea? Such an irrelevant old man idea. :barf I think Leeza has winner's edit written all over.

THIS! OH MY GOD IT'S GODAWFUL! 1920 for a viral video. No kidding! That's almost 100 years ago! What shocked me the most though is that his teammates didn't even care to think it through before actually implementing it. They just went with it like there's no tomorrow.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2015, 04:22:11 AM »
Ian and Vivica/A Real Housewife for F2 plz <333333333

But, I literally like all the women left+ Ian and Geraldo (drama-wise :lol:)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2015, 09:33:38 PM »
Kate getting fired the first task she isn't assigned with shopping :(

I can't wait for #phonegate

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2015, 03:21:04 AM »
Kate :torche

Next week's preview though, OMG :lol:

Can't wait! I originally hated NBC burning off episodes, but this format is actually pretty good!

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2015, 05:17:42 AM »
LOL the other team really had no chance with Leeza and Brandi and Ian on the other team. That's 4 in a row they lost. So much for having Geraldo on their team. Gimme a break!

Leeza is literally made for this competition! Brandi is a great reinforcement. And Ian is very resourceful.  Johnny was so damn lucky to float on that team quite frankly. I wish Vivica was in his spot instead.

I honestly feel Bad for Vivica. First with Shawn then Kate and now with Kenya. Kenya being added to the other team pushed Kate and Vivica to bend together is interestingly odd lmao. In addition to that being on a losing streak. :(

Trump firing Kate making it too obvious that the show wanted to keep that drama alive. There's not even a solid reason why she was let go. pffft! Talking about integrity of the show

Though I want to say Kate doesn't deserve to be fired from the work perspective, I am not that sure. I mean Kenya was a new addition on that team.  It'll be unfair to force her to join a team who's been in a losing streak, still losing, and fire her instead of one of the old member of the teams? Can't believe I am saying this but yeah...

Next week it seems PM is Kenya vs Johnny. And the Boardroom OH MY GOD LOL I CAN'T WAIT!

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2015, 05:37:26 AM »
Vivica is such a queen though

"Stap it baby! You sittin’ over there with the BA DONK KA DONK! That’s fake as hell, so don’t go there!"

LMAO it's really hard not to love her!

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2015, 10:22:45 PM »
Loving Vivica & Kenya Fight!! So epic  :conf: :conf:
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2015, 10:27:14 PM »
Trump firing Kate making it too obvious that the show wanted to keep that drama alive. There's not even a solid reason why she was let go. pffft! Talking about integrity of the show

It should have been Geraldo. For the last 3-4 tasks.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2015, 06:51:56 AM »

Geraldo hasn't even been that horrible for the past tasks but like, I agree, he should have been let go a long time ago :res: He literally was the cause of Vivica losing the Chock Full O'Nuts task because of his dumb video idea, I wanted to scream at the TV when Vivica didn't bring him back lol

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2015, 07:33:26 AM »
Noo! Kate shouldn't have been fired! I love KG!  :(

Next week looks to be OMG!  :ascared

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2015, 09:37:14 AM »

Geraldo hasn't even been that horrible for the past tasks but like, I agree, he should have been let go a long time ago :res: He literally was the cause of Vivica losing the Chock Full O'Nuts task because of his dumb video idea, I wanted to scream at the TV when Vivica didn't bring him back lol

Someone SHOULD able to say NO with Geraldo's suggestions. I think many of them were afraid to do that because they afraid what happened with Kevin before would happen to them too if they went against Geraldo.

Can someone explain what's happened with the tweet? :P
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2015, 06:29:40 AM »
"WHO STOLE MY PHONE?"

02/02/2015 (08:00PM - 10:00PM) (Monday) : JOAN RIVERS RETURNS AS BOARDROOM ADVISOR In the first task, each team must create a "photo bomb" and hashtag campaign for King's Hawaiian. An incident involving two celebrities ends in an explosive Boardroom showdown. Boardroom Advisors: Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump. In the second hour, the teams must write and produce a 30-second jingle for Bud Light Lime Ritas flavored beverages. Both Project Managers have to deal with unruly teams, and a heated Boardroom concludes with a shocking decision by Mr. Trump. Boardroom Advisors: Joan Rivers and Eric Trump. TV-PG DL

We're at the Final 7 with three board room segments before the Final 2. Triple elimination on Monday? :O

MrDeerShank

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2015, 07:59:42 AM »
I've not Celebrity Apprentice in a while but sometimes they have interviews where the entrepeuner (Trump/Lord Sugar) would bring in advisors to grill the remaining candidates with that ending in a triple firing to leave a Final 2

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2015, 07:02:11 AM »
About 12 hours till #PhoneGate <3

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2015, 07:42:32 AM »
About 12 hours till #PhoneGate <3

Yasss! Cannot wait!

P.S Love your avatar!  :girly  "You say I'm ghetto, I say I'm fabulous!"  :funny:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2015, 09:14:03 PM »
I know I say a lotta things are rigged but tonight seriously gives Alison Grodner a run for her money. Firing 3 people who won 5 tasks in a row... leaving two people who lost 5 in a row in the final 3? ok!

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2015, 09:49:56 PM »
I know I say a lotta things are rigged but tonight seriously gives Alison Grodner a run for her money. Firing 3 people who won 5 tasks in a row... leaving two people who lost 5 in a row in the final 3? ok!

Maybe the sponsor company for the final 5 task dropped out or something and they had to cut an episode. Or Trump feared Infinity would win in the next task and he eventually had to fire Geraldo LOL.

Brandi, Johnny, and Ian all had good resumes going into the semifinal. It would be a shocker if Geraldo and/or Vivica were not fired going against Leeza and another member of Infinity at the semifinal. Infinity practically kicked their ass with their 5 consecutive wins. Now Leeza is the only one who could take all the credits upon that

Regardless, though, it's tough to have more than 50% of the semifinalist being complete losers. It raised a lot of red flags. But mostly, it just showed nothing but Trump's favoritism especially towards Geraldo.  I mean, if he's still wondering as to why The Amazing Race won all those Emmys, or why the show had a tough time surviving on the network, or why the show was always considered a joke by the viewers, well...

P.S. Love the #Phonegate moment

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2015, 09:54:04 PM »
If Leeza doesn't win I will be shocked.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2015, 12:19:27 AM »
WHY DID HE FIRE THE ENTIRE TEAM? :groan: That was absolutely ridiculous. I thought Ian should have been fired, and maybe one out of Johnny and Brandi, BUT BOTH OF THEM? Awful decision. Looks like NBC wasn't the only one trying to end this run of the Celebrity Apprentice quickly. :groan: Joan looked absolutely shocked. Brandi was such a star, ugh.

That first boardroom was amazing. I missed the second episode last week so I'm not sure what led to the tension between Kenya and Vivica, but YIKES that was messy. Kenya was trying to act all innocent and proper in the boardroom and queen V took her down a few notches. :funny: LOVED IT, especially when Vivica said Kenya has toxic tendencies. :funny: :funny: :funny: I wonder what ended up happening with the phone...

If Leeza doesn't win, I'll be shocked.

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2015, 02:18:50 PM »
Trump tweeted something about NBC rushing the season which put the celebrities and sponsors in unfairness or some sorta. I think either the sponsor company for the Final 5 task was dropped/backed out or there was actually no more upcoming tasks.

I still think it was a bit off Trump fired the entire team. Considering THEY'VE BEEN WINNING FOR THE LAST 5 TASKS. Well, I suppose he could have let two go if the season was really rushed but certainly not the entire team.

If they really had to do to the semifinal interview afterward then what's the harm in having 4 semifinalists like usual? It's just an interview anyway. How long will it take?

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2015, 02:26:50 PM »
Ian was just plain dumb to be disloyal and pouting. In Trump's eyes, only Geraldo could play that card

And Jhonny is clearly not escaping either. You could just see Trump wanted to fire him so badly from the get go.  And frankly, I don't blame him. I mean can you imagine boring Jhonny in the semifinal pleading his case? Umm...NO.

As for Brandi, I honestly believe Trump really wanted to keep Brandi around for the semifinal. Maybe If she pushed a little harder to get Jhonny out instead of showing off the friendship bracelet with him. Jhonny is a nice guy he'll come around lol. Her being fired probably had more to do with the network. Or maybe it's solely Trump. Who knows.

Regardless though, I still think there should be more Infinity than Vortex in the semifinal. Ian and especially Brandi deserves it more. Well, Ian and Geraldo are pretty much on the same linkage. The only reason I think they should be in the semifinal was because they raised the most money out of everyone. But as for Brandi, she is absolutely the better contender to be considered through against Vivica.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2015, 02:49:22 PM »
Ian 100% deserved to be fired, not Brandi and even Johnny. I was ok with Johnny going and having Brandi in the final 4, but :res: