Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Celebrity Apprentice 7

(1/13) > >>

AmazingRace:
Was surprised that this topic hadn't been created yet! I thought there were more fans of CA.  :cmaslol

http://www.youtube.com/v/AgaUsX7j9k8

Celebrity Cast:

Vivica A. Fox
Shawn Johnson
Terrell Owens
Lorenzo Lamas
Kenya Moore
Leeza Gibbons
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Geraldo Rivera
Johnny Damon
Gilbert Gottfried
Brandi Glanville
Kate Gosselin
Ian Ziering
Jamie Anderson
Sig Hansen
Kevin Jonas

I have not watched the first episode yet, that premiered yesterday (04JAN14), but I'm #TeamKenya!  :cmas22

Polaroid:
It pains me to watch because I think Donald Trump is repulsive but I can't help myself... The two boots tonight were painful. :cmas7

Show contentI was fine with either Kate or Keshia being fired in the first task. In the second task, Kate was completely useless and she definitely shouldn't have won as PM, lol. I was devastated when Kevin lost as PM. He was easily one of my favs and I wanted him to take down Geraldo SO BADLY. GERALDO = VOMIT. :cmas11 There should be a drinking game where you drink every time Geraldo mentions how he's reported wars or how many stories he's covered or blahblahblah. :cmas3 I liked Vivica winning for task 3 because she is amazing, but another bad boot with Gilbert. The whole period conversation in the boardroom was hilarious. :cmaslol
Favourites: Kevin, Gilbert, Vivica, Ian
Go pls asap: Geraldo

Bookworm:
Urgh Geraldo needs to get out.

But lol @ the period discussion in the Boardroom....poor Shawn though, it must have been slightly awkward for her

Zachary:
I guess I'll contribute to this since I kinda dig the show

Show contentThe first boot with firing Kezia was a ****ty move by the producers. Seriously, they are keeping Kate who literally raised ZERO dollars on a "fundraising" task???!!!

You got Piers Morgan there constantly moaning and complaining about needing to raise money yet they are firing the person who raised the most out of the bottom 3? What the heck!!! Then Piers stated the whole "you need to bring the right people into the boardroom!" Kezia brought the damn right peopl into that Boardroom! Pfft! They just want their stupid rating.

You can literally see how incompetent Kate is when she stepped up to become the PM in the following task then did NOTHING on that task.

About Kevin being fired too early, I feel he's coming on too strong on that mission to get Geraldo fired and he kinda screwed up by bringing Ian into the Boardroom. A lot of the other guys, I don't even know or notice what they're doing in the show so far. Kevin should have brought one of them back instead of Ian.

Dealing with a guy like Geraldo, you simply can not try to swing at him immediately like Kevin did cause the guy would absolutely swing back just as strong, maybe even more. What you need to do is plant seeds. Which I think what Ian is trying to do. I mean, just in the most recent boardroom, he managed to take Geraldo a down a notch in front of Trump with that slogan issue. Geraldo hen was not capable to defend himself. And Ian just stopped there. It wouldn't be necessary to take that issue even further because he knew it would be useless with Gilbert there screwing up just as bad or even worse and possibly making himself also look bad. I like his approach way better than Kevin. I am surely on Team Ian.
I feel we've noticed all the women on some point of the show but just a few of the guys. Gilbert and Kevin being fired so early are a really big loss to us viewers.

Try to name all the guys remaining besides Geraldo! I am having a harder time doing that than naming all the 8 women on the show.

cableye:
I watch this show but I dont know why. Not a Trump fan and most of the celebs are D listers, but I watch! It was interesting to see some sniping and cattiness coming from the guys team as well as the usual from the women. The guys really want Geraldo out, but it is not happening! I never realized how egotistical this man is before. All the talk to Keisha about not calling Bill Cosby was ridiculous--just because she was on a tv show with him 30 years ago doesnt mean he would even take her  call, never mind hand over money!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version