Author Topic: Celebrity Apprentice 7  (Read 17397 times)

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
Celebrity Apprentice 7
« on: January 05, 2015, 03:55:55 PM »
Was surprised that this topic hadn't been created yet! I thought there were more fans of CA.  :cmaslol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AgaUsX7j9k8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AgaUsX7j9k8</a>

Celebrity Cast:

Vivica A. Fox
Shawn Johnson
Terrell Owens
Lorenzo Lamas
Kenya Moore
Leeza Gibbons
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Geraldo Rivera
Johnny Damon
Gilbert Gottfried
Brandi Glanville
Kate Gosselin
Ian Ziering
Jamie Anderson
Sig Hansen
Kevin Jonas

I have not watched the first episode yet, that premiered yesterday (04JAN14), but I'm #TeamKenya!  :cmas22

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Celebrity Apprentice 7
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 09:56:22 PM »
It pains me to watch because I think Donald Trump is repulsive but I can't help myself... The two boots tonight were painful. :cmas7

Show content
I was fine with either Kate or Keshia being fired in the first task. In the second task, Kate was completely useless and she definitely shouldn't have won as PM, lol. I was devastated when Kevin lost as PM. He was easily one of my favs and I wanted him to take down Geraldo SO BADLY. GERALDO = VOMIT. :cmas11 There should be a drinking game where you drink every time Geraldo mentions how he's reported wars or how many stories he's covered or blahblahblah. :cmas3 I liked Vivica winning for task 3 because she is amazing, but another bad boot with Gilbert. The whole period conversation in the boardroom was hilarious. :cmaslol

Favourites: Kevin, Gilbert, Vivica, Ian
Go pls asap: Geraldo

Online Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 10:10:19 PM »
Urgh Geraldo needs to get out.

But lol @ the period discussion in the Boardroom....poor Shawn though, it must have been slightly awkward for her
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 07:37:45 AM »
I guess I'll contribute to this since I kinda dig the show

Show content
The first boot with firing Kezia was a ****ty move by the producers. Seriously, they are keeping Kate who literally raised ZERO dollars on a "fundraising" task???!!!

You got Piers Morgan there constantly moaning and complaining about needing to raise money yet they are firing the person who raised the most out of the bottom 3? What the heck!!! Then Piers stated the whole "you need to bring the right people into the boardroom!" Kezia brought the damn right peopl into that Boardroom! Pfft! They just want their stupid rating.

You can literally see how incompetent Kate is when she stepped up to become the PM in the following task then did NOTHING on that task.

About Kevin being fired too early, I feel he's coming on too strong on that mission to get Geraldo fired and he kinda screwed up by bringing Ian into the Boardroom. A lot of the other guys, I don't even know or notice what they're doing in the show so far. Kevin should have brought one of them back instead of Ian.

Dealing with a guy like Geraldo, you simply can not try to swing at him immediately like Kevin did cause the guy would absolutely swing back just as strong, maybe even more. What you need to do is plant seeds. Which I think what Ian is trying to do. I mean, just in the most recent boardroom, he managed to take Geraldo a down a notch in front of Trump with that slogan issue. Geraldo hen was not capable to defend himself. And Ian just stopped there. It wouldn't be necessary to take that issue even further because he knew it would be useless with Gilbert there screwing up just as bad or even worse and possibly making himself also look bad. I like his approach way better than Kevin. I am surely on Team Ian.

I feel we've noticed all the women on some point of the show but just a few of the guys. Gilbert and Kevin being fired so early are a really big loss to us viewers.

Try to name all the guys remaining besides Geraldo! I am having a harder time doing that than naming all the 8 women on the show.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 07:40:53 AM by Zachary »

Offline cableye

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 09:55:28 AM »
I watch this show but I dont know why. Not a Trump fan and most of the celebs are D listers, but I watch! It was interesting to see some sniping and cattiness coming from the guys team as well as the usual from the women. The guys really want Geraldo out, but it is not happening! I never realized how egotistical this man is before. All the talk to Keisha about not calling Bill Cosby was ridiculous--just because she was on a tv show with him 30 years ago doesnt mean he would even take her  call, never mind hand over money!

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 10:30:32 PM »
I'm team Kate 110%! haha I love Kate Gosselin so much and she is hilarious. No way she is winning, but she is funny to watch until her boot. I also love Vivica and Kenya!

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 10:36:38 PM »
Also in the preview above,
Show content
Ian, Kenya?, Brandi, Johnny and Leeza make the team swap, as they were filming a commercial with mixed genders. I don't know why they would pick those clips, just pick something from the neat commercial but whatever

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 06:04:22 AM »
I actually want Geraldo to stay considering how he provided like 75% of the drama lol :P

Competitor wise, I would love him to be out.

Vivica A Fox is my fave <333333333

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 04:08:07 AM »
Have a lollipop and get to work!

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 09:18:43 PM »
I don't really like the shortened version of each episode!  :(

I rather they have 1 episode per week and show it in full than have 2 episodes condensed in the timeslot of 1 episode. I want to see more!

Is it going to be like this ("2 episodes back to back") for the rest of the season?

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2015, 12:06:06 AM »
Not surprised with Jamie getting fired, even though I already knew because of spoilers lol. She was going to get run over by these girls and she stood no chance with the housewives drama. :lol: I was surprised that she didn't bring Brandi and Kenya back. I WANTED SOME BOARDROOM FIREWORKS. :funny: Geraldo shirtless and pantless is something I could have gone my life without seeing... Out of all the possible guys, of course it had to be Geraldo. :barf

GERALDO WINNING MADE ME WANT TO VOMIT. JUST $2500. That's ridiculous. Glad Ian didn't get fired. I think we'll see another showdown between Geraldo and Ian in the future and hopefully Ian can win next time.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that we got a Jaymes Vaughan appearance!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 12:10:55 AM by Polaroid »

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2015, 08:28:53 AM »
All the men are literally so boring except maybe Ian and Geraldo :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2015, 09:33:15 AM »
So true. Sucks that Kevin and Gilbert were fired early.

I keep forgetting Sig's name because he's so invisible except for when he abducted the women. :lol: I've accidentally called him Gus and Sag... :funny:

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2015, 10:32:23 AM »
Recent episode comment:
Show content
Kenya pointed out how Brandi was "absent" during half of the wedding task and should be fired for that reason alone when she herself was literally nowhere to be seen on Task#2. LOL Shut up lady you're not fooling nobody! You won Miss USA a zillion years ago stop bringing it up constantly your title on the confessionals was "Real Housewives of Atlanta", not Miss USA 199X no NOTHING! At least the gold medalists were quite recent. Everybody drink everytime the words "Miss USA" came out of her mouth! Jamie's boardroom session was kinda bizarre also. She was literally fired because she was the least entertaining out of 3. Kenya's idea lost them that task. Leeza clearly stated it. And seriously Kate survives another BR? What did she do! She's not even entertaining as a train wreck. At least they are firing the right person on the fundraising task. Too bad for Keshia they didn't do her justice.

General look on the show so far:
Show content
Well, if you've been a fan of the show for a while, this season has probably been too damn predictable to watch. All these celebrities, they were great but they were all pretty much just the typical players that this show could only have so many of. Maybe that's why this show went on a year hiatus before it started to air. It's just so what we'll miss it.

Now I haven't been onto spoilers or anything, but I would be very surprised if Leeza didn't make it to at least the Semifinal Interview. She clearly has that "winner" edit written all over her. There hasn't been that many women that won the show and the ones that did, they were usually very similar to her character wise. Focus on tasks at hand, give no crap on drama, passive-aggressive, very very calm, actually delivered ideas. Watch Brandi on Season 10 or Stephanie on Season 6. It will ring so many bells. Late Joan Rivers was an exception. If Leeza gets fired somewhere before Semifinal she must have messed up BAD! REALLY, REALLY, BAD!!! (I doubt it)

I guess I could say the same thing for Vivica. Vivica was more vocal though. And really driven. The player that we all root for. She's more of hardworker type of player that surprisingly receives a very strong edit (usually they don't). She showed she could fall on a personal level that I am afraid she would just "explode" somewhere in the future tasks.

I was grinning the entire time watching both of the housewives. Kenya is just one of those classic losers of The Apprrentice. Seriously, they had so many of her kind to be on the show she just becomes an old news for me now. She portrayed herself to be this "Puppertmaster". LMAO What!!!! I am sorry but the show you are on is called The Apprentice, not Survivor. She talked, and talked and talked yet she delivered what to the tasks at hand? Her tatas? That's all she's about.  Trust me, she's gonna go far. She might even make the semfinal. But she's nowhere near the finalist chairs let alone win LOL. Give me a break! I bet she messed up herself and got herself fired.

Brandi was just the same. She's less of a B though. I still find a way to tolerate her somehow. And Leeza implicitly was always trying to be on Brandi's favor when it comes to tasks while in the Boardroom. So maybe Brandi was always doing something credible but we just never get to see it on the air cause they're trying to portray her as one of the usual "housewife" of The Apprentice. BTW Who's always on Kenya's favor? Kate! LMAO It's no surprise they stick together.

IF any guys actually won the Show, it's gotta be Ian. We never get to see the other ones except Geraldo who's a complete douche. I don't think I have ever seen Sig get on. I mean the reason I remember him was that he was so forgettable now I can no longer forget. Lorenzo is just a hardworking type of player that would probably lose and gets fired as a PM. Which saddened me because I actually have a lot of respect for his type of players probably for being less "entertaining" than the others. Johnny could potentially make it far I suppose. He's the laidback guy that probably could coast himself far enough but it will needs a bunch of following up major moves on his part.

If you think Geraldo would win just because he already raised so much for his charity and won two times as PM, he wouldn't. Just like Kenya, he would take himself out. We are currently lead to believe that either Ian took out Geraldo or vice versa. I believe neither is happening. I am impressed he managed to win both fundraising tasks. I still think he's just there to show off though."Look at me and how much money I could raise for my precious charity." Emphasizing on the "Look At Me" part instead of the "charity" part. What a douche! I hope Trump goes "you know what Geraldo you already raised that goddamn money you don't need to win the show. Or get on the show for that matter.  You're fired!" boom! bye!

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2015, 10:40:31 AM »
I keep forgetting Sig's name because he's so invisible except for when he abducted the women. :lol: I've accidentally called him Gus and Sag... :funny:

LOL I bet his edit will get surprisingly stronger on the episode where he gets fired. Probably as PM.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 10:41:36 AM »
eep spoilers

I love the team with Kenya & Brandi <3

Online Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2015, 03:37:58 PM »
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2015, 04:28:55 PM »
Cast Rank:

Love: Vivica, Kenya, Brande, Leeza, Kate, Ian, Jaime, Gilbert, Kevin, Keshia
Like: Geraldo
Zzz: Everyone Else

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2015, 08:14:05 PM »
I'm 100% team Kenya and Kate here.
But Brandi is great too.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2015, 10:09:51 PM »
I can't decide if I'm more team Kenya or Brandi because I think they're both nasty, personality-wise. :funny: It's fun to watch though.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 07:49:44 AM »
Ugh, Brandi is a toxic trick!  :gaah:

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 07:42:28 AM »
After watching last night's episode, Vivica is starting to annoy me.  blahblah

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 08:14:19 AM »
Oh snap! Just finished watching the 2nd boardroom of last night's show.

Did Donald Trump just call "The Amazing Race" the most boring show on television and a piece of crap!?  (:;)

Lol, they bleeped out the name of the show but I think I the mouth movement said it all!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2015, 08:27:24 AM »
Brandi/Kenya f2 please

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2015, 11:19:35 AM »
Oh snap! Just finished watching the 2nd boardroom of last night's show.

Did Donald Trump just call "The Amazing Race" the most boring show on television and a piece of crap!?  (:;)

Lol, they bleeped out the name of the show but I think I the mouth movement said it all!

It totally was LOL. I think there were only three shows that won an Emmy on the Reality Comp Category show so far, the other two being The Voice and Top Chef. Those two are recent and have only won once. While I think The Apprentice was nominated once or twice like ten years ago when *BC (the network) was so hectic with that show. Back then it wasn't even celebrity-involved yet.

The network was really trying to shove it down our throat with the show, people get tired of it eventually. I mean 3 seasons in just a year. Not everyone can put it up with that! 

Nonetheless. Let's get real! , The Amazing Race was a much better show LOL.

I believe TAR hasn't missed a single nomination once. History speaks only the truth Trump.

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2015, 11:45:44 AM »
Just watched another two episodes.

I must say I am very impressed with Leeza. She won both tasks and a lot of the credits should fall on her. Good thing she's PM on one of the tasks so there goes that. Totally Team Leeza!

And phew on that second task cause if Leeza and her team had lost, she's so gonna summon Ian back on the final BR and Ian would have been so screwed. He would get his booty fired and we still had to deal with Geraldo rubbing it on our faces.  (:;)

Seriously, who makes a viral video and put the 1920's as their background! Did the word "viral" even exist on that time? And in what world people went to Starb*cks looking for some damn woman shoes! These people need to stop implementing his ideas they are godawful.

Honestly if Vivica wanted to get Kate out instead of Shawn in that first BR she should have brought back Geraldo and Kate. Kate would go instantly. Shawn is playing smart but it would never work if you are not entertaining us, hun!

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2015, 08:04:39 PM »
omg my girl kate surviving 2 boardrooms where she could have easily gone home <3
what a star

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2015, 11:04:47 PM »
Still not sure how I feel about Shawn's firing. Vivica was very lucky. Not sure I like her as much now. I don't like Ian as much now either.

Infinity's video was amazing. Who even thought Geraldo's video was a good idea? Such an irrelevant old man idea. :barf I think Leeza has winner's edit written all over.

Excited to see more Kenya and Brandi drama, and possibly Kate and Vivica.

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2015, 01:39:13 AM »
Who even thought Geraldo's video was a good idea? Such an irrelevant old man idea. :barf I think Leeza has winner's edit written all over.

THIS! OH MY GOD IT'S GODAWFUL! 1920 for a viral video. No kidding! That's almost 100 years ago! What shocked me the most though is that his teammates didn't even care to think it through before actually implementing it. They just went with it like there's no tomorrow.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2015, 04:22:11 AM »
Ian and Vivica/A Real Housewife for F2 plz <333333333

But, I literally like all the women left+ Ian and Geraldo (drama-wise :lol:)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2015, 09:33:38 PM »
Kate getting fired the first task she isn't assigned with shopping :(

I can't wait for #phonegate

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2015, 03:21:04 AM »
Kate :torche

Next week's preview though, OMG :lol:

Can't wait! I originally hated NBC burning off episodes, but this format is actually pretty good!

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2015, 05:17:42 AM »
LOL the other team really had no chance with Leeza and Brandi and Ian on the other team. That's 4 in a row they lost. So much for having Geraldo on their team. Gimme a break!

Leeza is literally made for this competition! Brandi is a great reinforcement. And Ian is very resourceful.  Johnny was so damn lucky to float on that team quite frankly. I wish Vivica was in his spot instead.

I honestly feel Bad for Vivica. First with Shawn then Kate and now with Kenya. Kenya being added to the other team pushed Kate and Vivica to bend together is interestingly odd lmao. In addition to that being on a losing streak. :(

Trump firing Kate making it too obvious that the show wanted to keep that drama alive. There's not even a solid reason why she was let go. pffft! Talking about integrity of the show

Though I want to say Kate doesn't deserve to be fired from the work perspective, I am not that sure. I mean Kenya was a new addition on that team.  It'll be unfair to force her to join a team who's been in a losing streak, still losing, and fire her instead of one of the old member of the teams? Can't believe I am saying this but yeah...

Next week it seems PM is Kenya vs Johnny. And the Boardroom OH MY GOD LOL I CAN'T WAIT!

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2015, 05:37:26 AM »
Vivica is such a queen though

"Stap it baby! You sittin’ over there with the BA DONK KA DONK! That’s fake as hell, so don’t go there!"

LMAO it's really hard not to love her!

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2015, 10:22:45 PM »
Loving Vivica & Kenya Fight!! So epic  :conf: :conf:
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2015, 10:27:14 PM »
Trump firing Kate making it too obvious that the show wanted to keep that drama alive. There's not even a solid reason why she was let go. pffft! Talking about integrity of the show

It should have been Geraldo. For the last 3-4 tasks.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2015, 06:51:56 AM »

Geraldo hasn't even been that horrible for the past tasks but like, I agree, he should have been let go a long time ago :res: He literally was the cause of Vivica losing the Chock Full O'Nuts task because of his dumb video idea, I wanted to scream at the TV when Vivica didn't bring him back lol

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2015, 07:33:26 AM »
Noo! Kate shouldn't have been fired! I love KG!  :(

Next week looks to be OMG!  :ascared

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2015, 09:37:14 AM »

Geraldo hasn't even been that horrible for the past tasks but like, I agree, he should have been let go a long time ago :res: He literally was the cause of Vivica losing the Chock Full O'Nuts task because of his dumb video idea, I wanted to scream at the TV when Vivica didn't bring him back lol

Someone SHOULD able to say NO with Geraldo's suggestions. I think many of them were afraid to do that because they afraid what happened with Kevin before would happen to them too if they went against Geraldo.

Can someone explain what's happened with the tweet? :P
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2015, 06:29:40 AM »
"WHO STOLE MY PHONE?"

02/02/2015 (08:00PM - 10:00PM) (Monday) : JOAN RIVERS RETURNS AS BOARDROOM ADVISOR In the first task, each team must create a "photo bomb" and hashtag campaign for King's Hawaiian. An incident involving two celebrities ends in an explosive Boardroom showdown. Boardroom Advisors: Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump. In the second hour, the teams must write and produce a 30-second jingle for Bud Light Lime Ritas flavored beverages. Both Project Managers have to deal with unruly teams, and a heated Boardroom concludes with a shocking decision by Mr. Trump. Boardroom Advisors: Joan Rivers and Eric Trump. TV-PG DL

We're at the Final 7 with three board room segments before the Final 2. Triple elimination on Monday? :O

MrDeerShank

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2015, 07:59:42 AM »
I've not Celebrity Apprentice in a while but sometimes they have interviews where the entrepeuner (Trump/Lord Sugar) would bring in advisors to grill the remaining candidates with that ending in a triple firing to leave a Final 2

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2015, 07:02:11 AM »
About 12 hours till #PhoneGate <3

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2015, 07:42:32 AM »
About 12 hours till #PhoneGate <3

Yasss! Cannot wait!

P.S Love your avatar!  :girly  "You say I'm ghetto, I say I'm fabulous!"  :funny:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2015, 09:14:03 PM »
I know I say a lotta things are rigged but tonight seriously gives Alison Grodner a run for her money. Firing 3 people who won 5 tasks in a row... leaving two people who lost 5 in a row in the final 3? ok!

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2015, 09:49:56 PM »
I know I say a lotta things are rigged but tonight seriously gives Alison Grodner a run for her money. Firing 3 people who won 5 tasks in a row... leaving two people who lost 5 in a row in the final 3? ok!

Maybe the sponsor company for the final 5 task dropped out or something and they had to cut an episode. Or Trump feared Infinity would win in the next task and he eventually had to fire Geraldo LOL.

Brandi, Johnny, and Ian all had good resumes going into the semifinal. It would be a shocker if Geraldo and/or Vivica were not fired going against Leeza and another member of Infinity at the semifinal. Infinity practically kicked their ass with their 5 consecutive wins. Now Leeza is the only one who could take all the credits upon that

Regardless, though, it's tough to have more than 50% of the semifinalist being complete losers. It raised a lot of red flags. But mostly, it just showed nothing but Trump's favoritism especially towards Geraldo.  I mean, if he's still wondering as to why The Amazing Race won all those Emmys, or why the show had a tough time surviving on the network, or why the show was always considered a joke by the viewers, well...

P.S. Love the #Phonegate moment

Online Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2015, 09:54:04 PM »
If Leeza doesn't win I will be shocked.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2015, 12:19:27 AM »
WHY DID HE FIRE THE ENTIRE TEAM? :groan: That was absolutely ridiculous. I thought Ian should have been fired, and maybe one out of Johnny and Brandi, BUT BOTH OF THEM? Awful decision. Looks like NBC wasn't the only one trying to end this run of the Celebrity Apprentice quickly. :groan: Joan looked absolutely shocked. Brandi was such a star, ugh.

That first boardroom was amazing. I missed the second episode last week so I'm not sure what led to the tension between Kenya and Vivica, but YIKES that was messy. Kenya was trying to act all innocent and proper in the boardroom and queen V took her down a few notches. :funny: LOVED IT, especially when Vivica said Kenya has toxic tendencies. :funny: :funny: :funny: I wonder what ended up happening with the phone...

If Leeza doesn't win, I'll be shocked.

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2015, 02:18:50 PM »
Trump tweeted something about NBC rushing the season which put the celebrities and sponsors in unfairness or some sorta. I think either the sponsor company for the Final 5 task was dropped/backed out or there was actually no more upcoming tasks.

I still think it was a bit off Trump fired the entire team. Considering THEY'VE BEEN WINNING FOR THE LAST 5 TASKS. Well, I suppose he could have let two go if the season was really rushed but certainly not the entire team.

If they really had to do to the semifinal interview afterward then what's the harm in having 4 semifinalists like usual? It's just an interview anyway. How long will it take?

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2015, 02:26:50 PM »
Ian was just plain dumb to be disloyal and pouting. In Trump's eyes, only Geraldo could play that card

And Jhonny is clearly not escaping either. You could just see Trump wanted to fire him so badly from the get go.  And frankly, I don't blame him. I mean can you imagine boring Jhonny in the semifinal pleading his case? Umm...NO.

As for Brandi, I honestly believe Trump really wanted to keep Brandi around for the semifinal. Maybe If she pushed a little harder to get Jhonny out instead of showing off the friendship bracelet with him. Jhonny is a nice guy he'll come around lol. Her being fired probably had more to do with the network. Or maybe it's solely Trump. Who knows.

Regardless though, I still think there should be more Infinity than Vortex in the semifinal. Ian and especially Brandi deserves it more. Well, Ian and Geraldo are pretty much on the same linkage. The only reason I think they should be in the semifinal was because they raised the most money out of everyone. But as for Brandi, she is absolutely the better contender to be considered through against Vivica.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2015, 02:49:22 PM »
Ian 100% deserved to be fired, not Brandi and even Johnny. I was ok with Johnny going and having Brandi in the final 4, but :res:

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2015, 07:49:10 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks maybe Kenya is telling the truth and didn't steal Vivica's phone and made a tweet about her?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2015, 04:08:37 AM »
Vivica :torche

Is it me, or is the winner already obvious? :lol:

If anyone other than that person wins, this would be a worse winner than Trace Adkins :res:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2015, 11:42:00 AM »
And that is why Geraldo should have been fired ages ago, lol.

Online Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2015, 03:41:39 PM »
Its insane that Geraldo is in the F2. He's made several costly errors in the past.

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2015, 10:58:35 PM »
And that is why Geraldo should have been fired ages ago, lol.

He should've been when Kevin was PM.

Unfortunately, Geraldo's a friend of Trump. Other contestants knew not to mess with him cause Trump is nowhere near releasing him regardless on what happened.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2015, 11:21:16 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks maybe Kenya is telling the truth and didn't steal Vivica's phone and made a tweet about her?

I think she tweeted it out, but left the phone somewhere so it wouldn't be found in her possession. Vivica really should have a passcode on her phone, or even find my iphone :lol:

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2015, 11:28:13 PM »
Seriously, Geraldo wanted to be Harry Potter? Dude, I am in my twenties and I know I am not that desperate. Plus, Harry Potter? I am sorry but is this still 2011? Besides, Harry Potter movies was distributed by Warner Brothers, not Universal Studios. Did Geraldo even do his research on that?

Now that we're in the final 2, I really think the finalists should be Leeza and Ian. To be fair, yes. Ian and Geraldo are pretty similar. But I came to realize that Ian is much much more tolerable. Ian could be disloyal to the people he dislikes but overall he's fine. He's solid. Geraldo is just not a team player, period. He never was, he'll never be. I really think Geraldo's team should be composed by his original teammates in the top 8. Vivica, Kenya, Kate. LOL that would be fun, again.

Leeza literally got her old dream team. It's basically the new Infinity except Ian was not in it and got replaced by Kevin. Which is just perfect. Kevin certainly left too soon.

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2015, 11:34:45 PM »

I think she tweeted it out, but left the phone somewhere so it wouldn't be found in her possession. Vivica really should have a passcode on her phone, or even find my iphone :lol:

I do too. Kenya was the one that brought it up on the boardroom. Not Vivica, not Geraldo, Kenya. But then on her lift scene after she was fired she said something "I am not even gonna bring up the tweet incident because that would ruin my image being accused of stealing ..." I am no detective but that's just weirdly irrelevant.

Online Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2015, 09:01:02 PM »
I'm very pleased with the winner!

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2015, 07:35:13 AM »
Told ya Leeza would win.  :wohoo:

I mean how could she not?

The only case that Geraldo had that would trump Leeza's amazing records was his fundraising capability, yet Leeza immediately killed that case by outraising him on the final task. It was really a no brainer at that point. Trump would lose all of the sanity that he had left had he hired Geraldildo

Also, I am so glad Leeza highlighted her record. That was something I thought she would not do. She really had a perfect run. And the "I pulled you out of a slump after losing five times" statement, that's just amazing. I pretty much believe the crowd's reaction towards that statement sealed Geraldo's fate.

In a perfect world, I still think the finalists should have been Leeza and Ian.
Leeza actually had it easy going up against someone like Geraldo. It only seemed as if it was a tough competition because the show made it look that way. Ian would have made a far better contender and much more interesting battle.

Vivica was on Team Geraldo for so long yet somehow she prefered Leeza to win is already saying much.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2015, 08:52:08 AM »
A very deserving winner and the right choice in every regard. I thought the positive comments for Geraldo were really funny because everyone basically said the same thing... Good at fundraising, confident and stuck to his ideas. Basically showed that Geraldo really shouldn't have even been in the finale lol.

Kevin was such a star though and he proved it by his amazing work for Leeza. I wish he made it further, ugh. :(

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2015, 10:22:33 PM »
I really loved this season! So much drama and we had a really good winner!  :conf: :conf: :conf:

The only negative I had about the finale was that it was so obvious who was going to win even though we know this is Donald Trump we're watching :lol:

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2015, 04:56:47 AM »
Kevin was such a star though and he proved it by his amazing work for Leeza. I wish he made it further, ugh. :(

Kevin is basically the ideal match for Leeza in final 2, specifically for this season. Leeza vs Kevin in the end would be just perfect. Ian is a close second. Well actually not that close. 
Really, Kevin should have made it further. If Someone like Johnny Damon could make it to final 5 Kevin deserves at least final 3.