Author Topic: Celebrity Apprentice 7  (Read 17399 times)

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
Celebrity Apprentice 7
« on: January 05, 2015, 03:55:55 PM »
Was surprised that this topic hadn't been created yet! I thought there were more fans of CA.  :cmaslol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AgaUsX7j9k8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AgaUsX7j9k8</a>

Celebrity Cast:

Vivica A. Fox
Shawn Johnson
Terrell Owens
Lorenzo Lamas
Kenya Moore
Leeza Gibbons
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Geraldo Rivera
Johnny Damon
Gilbert Gottfried
Brandi Glanville
Kate Gosselin
Ian Ziering
Jamie Anderson
Sig Hansen
Kevin Jonas

I have not watched the first episode yet, that premiered yesterday (04JAN14), but I'm #TeamKenya!  :cmas22

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Celebrity Apprentice 7
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 09:56:22 PM »
It pains me to watch because I think Donald Trump is repulsive but I can't help myself... The two boots tonight were painful. :cmas7

Show content
I was fine with either Kate or Keshia being fired in the first task. In the second task, Kate was completely useless and she definitely shouldn't have won as PM, lol. I was devastated when Kevin lost as PM. He was easily one of my favs and I wanted him to take down Geraldo SO BADLY. GERALDO = VOMIT. :cmas11 There should be a drinking game where you drink every time Geraldo mentions how he's reported wars or how many stories he's covered or blahblahblah. :cmas3 I liked Vivica winning for task 3 because she is amazing, but another bad boot with Gilbert. The whole period conversation in the boardroom was hilarious. :cmaslol

Favourites: Kevin, Gilbert, Vivica, Ian
Go pls asap: Geraldo

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 10:10:19 PM »
Urgh Geraldo needs to get out.

But lol @ the period discussion in the Boardroom....poor Shawn though, it must have been slightly awkward for her
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 07:37:45 AM »
I guess I'll contribute to this since I kinda dig the show

Show content
The first boot with firing Kezia was a ****ty move by the producers. Seriously, they are keeping Kate who literally raised ZERO dollars on a "fundraising" task???!!!

You got Piers Morgan there constantly moaning and complaining about needing to raise money yet they are firing the person who raised the most out of the bottom 3? What the heck!!! Then Piers stated the whole "you need to bring the right people into the boardroom!" Kezia brought the damn right peopl into that Boardroom! Pfft! They just want their stupid rating.

You can literally see how incompetent Kate is when she stepped up to become the PM in the following task then did NOTHING on that task.

About Kevin being fired too early, I feel he's coming on too strong on that mission to get Geraldo fired and he kinda screwed up by bringing Ian into the Boardroom. A lot of the other guys, I don't even know or notice what they're doing in the show so far. Kevin should have brought one of them back instead of Ian.

Dealing with a guy like Geraldo, you simply can not try to swing at him immediately like Kevin did cause the guy would absolutely swing back just as strong, maybe even more. What you need to do is plant seeds. Which I think what Ian is trying to do. I mean, just in the most recent boardroom, he managed to take Geraldo a down a notch in front of Trump with that slogan issue. Geraldo hen was not capable to defend himself. And Ian just stopped there. It wouldn't be necessary to take that issue even further because he knew it would be useless with Gilbert there screwing up just as bad or even worse and possibly making himself also look bad. I like his approach way better than Kevin. I am surely on Team Ian.

I feel we've noticed all the women on some point of the show but just a few of the guys. Gilbert and Kevin being fired so early are a really big loss to us viewers.

Try to name all the guys remaining besides Geraldo! I am having a harder time doing that than naming all the 8 women on the show.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 07:40:53 AM by Zachary »

Offline cableye

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 09:55:28 AM »
I watch this show but I dont know why. Not a Trump fan and most of the celebs are D listers, but I watch! It was interesting to see some sniping and cattiness coming from the guys team as well as the usual from the women. The guys really want Geraldo out, but it is not happening! I never realized how egotistical this man is before. All the talk to Keisha about not calling Bill Cosby was ridiculous--just because she was on a tv show with him 30 years ago doesnt mean he would even take her  call, never mind hand over money!

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 10:30:32 PM »
I'm team Kate 110%! haha I love Kate Gosselin so much and she is hilarious. No way she is winning, but she is funny to watch until her boot. I also love Vivica and Kenya!

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 10:36:38 PM »
Also in the preview above,
Show content
Ian, Kenya?, Brandi, Johnny and Leeza make the team swap, as they were filming a commercial with mixed genders. I don't know why they would pick those clips, just pick something from the neat commercial but whatever

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 06:04:22 AM »
I actually want Geraldo to stay considering how he provided like 75% of the drama lol :P

Competitor wise, I would love him to be out.

Vivica A Fox is my fave <333333333

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 04:08:07 AM »
Have a lollipop and get to work!

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 09:18:43 PM »
I don't really like the shortened version of each episode!  :(

I rather they have 1 episode per week and show it in full than have 2 episodes condensed in the timeslot of 1 episode. I want to see more!

Is it going to be like this ("2 episodes back to back") for the rest of the season?

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2015, 12:06:06 AM »
Not surprised with Jamie getting fired, even though I already knew because of spoilers lol. She was going to get run over by these girls and she stood no chance with the housewives drama. :lol: I was surprised that she didn't bring Brandi and Kenya back. I WANTED SOME BOARDROOM FIREWORKS. :funny: Geraldo shirtless and pantless is something I could have gone my life without seeing... Out of all the possible guys, of course it had to be Geraldo. :barf

GERALDO WINNING MADE ME WANT TO VOMIT. JUST $2500. That's ridiculous. Glad Ian didn't get fired. I think we'll see another showdown between Geraldo and Ian in the future and hopefully Ian can win next time.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that we got a Jaymes Vaughan appearance!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 12:10:55 AM by Polaroid »

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2015, 08:28:53 AM »
All the men are literally so boring except maybe Ian and Geraldo :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2015, 09:33:15 AM »
So true. Sucks that Kevin and Gilbert were fired early.

I keep forgetting Sig's name because he's so invisible except for when he abducted the women. :lol: I've accidentally called him Gus and Sag... :funny:

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2015, 10:32:23 AM »
Recent episode comment:
Show content
Kenya pointed out how Brandi was "absent" during half of the wedding task and should be fired for that reason alone when she herself was literally nowhere to be seen on Task#2. LOL Shut up lady you're not fooling nobody! You won Miss USA a zillion years ago stop bringing it up constantly your title on the confessionals was "Real Housewives of Atlanta", not Miss USA 199X no NOTHING! At least the gold medalists were quite recent. Everybody drink everytime the words "Miss USA" came out of her mouth! Jamie's boardroom session was kinda bizarre also. She was literally fired because she was the least entertaining out of 3. Kenya's idea lost them that task. Leeza clearly stated it. And seriously Kate survives another BR? What did she do! She's not even entertaining as a train wreck. At least they are firing the right person on the fundraising task. Too bad for Keshia they didn't do her justice.

General look on the show so far:
Show content
Well, if you've been a fan of the show for a while, this season has probably been too damn predictable to watch. All these celebrities, they were great but they were all pretty much just the typical players that this show could only have so many of. Maybe that's why this show went on a year hiatus before it started to air. It's just so what we'll miss it.

Now I haven't been onto spoilers or anything, but I would be very surprised if Leeza didn't make it to at least the Semifinal Interview. She clearly has that "winner" edit written all over her. There hasn't been that many women that won the show and the ones that did, they were usually very similar to her character wise. Focus on tasks at hand, give no crap on drama, passive-aggressive, very very calm, actually delivered ideas. Watch Brandi on Season 10 or Stephanie on Season 6. It will ring so many bells. Late Joan Rivers was an exception. If Leeza gets fired somewhere before Semifinal she must have messed up BAD! REALLY, REALLY, BAD!!! (I doubt it)

I guess I could say the same thing for Vivica. Vivica was more vocal though. And really driven. The player that we all root for. She's more of hardworker type of player that surprisingly receives a very strong edit (usually they don't). She showed she could fall on a personal level that I am afraid she would just "explode" somewhere in the future tasks.

I was grinning the entire time watching both of the housewives. Kenya is just one of those classic losers of The Apprrentice. Seriously, they had so many of her kind to be on the show she just becomes an old news for me now. She portrayed herself to be this "Puppertmaster". LMAO What!!!! I am sorry but the show you are on is called The Apprentice, not Survivor. She talked, and talked and talked yet she delivered what to the tasks at hand? Her tatas? That's all she's about.  Trust me, she's gonna go far. She might even make the semfinal. But she's nowhere near the finalist chairs let alone win LOL. Give me a break! I bet she messed up herself and got herself fired.

Brandi was just the same. She's less of a B though. I still find a way to tolerate her somehow. And Leeza implicitly was always trying to be on Brandi's favor when it comes to tasks while in the Boardroom. So maybe Brandi was always doing something credible but we just never get to see it on the air cause they're trying to portray her as one of the usual "housewife" of The Apprentice. BTW Who's always on Kenya's favor? Kate! LMAO It's no surprise they stick together.

IF any guys actually won the Show, it's gotta be Ian. We never get to see the other ones except Geraldo who's a complete douche. I don't think I have ever seen Sig get on. I mean the reason I remember him was that he was so forgettable now I can no longer forget. Lorenzo is just a hardworking type of player that would probably lose and gets fired as a PM. Which saddened me because I actually have a lot of respect for his type of players probably for being less "entertaining" than the others. Johnny could potentially make it far I suppose. He's the laidback guy that probably could coast himself far enough but it will needs a bunch of following up major moves on his part.

If you think Geraldo would win just because he already raised so much for his charity and won two times as PM, he wouldn't. Just like Kenya, he would take himself out. We are currently lead to believe that either Ian took out Geraldo or vice versa. I believe neither is happening. I am impressed he managed to win both fundraising tasks. I still think he's just there to show off though."Look at me and how much money I could raise for my precious charity." Emphasizing on the "Look At Me" part instead of the "charity" part. What a douche! I hope Trump goes "you know what Geraldo you already raised that goddamn money you don't need to win the show. Or get on the show for that matter.  You're fired!" boom! bye!

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2015, 10:40:31 AM »
I keep forgetting Sig's name because he's so invisible except for when he abducted the women. :lol: I've accidentally called him Gus and Sag... :funny:

LOL I bet his edit will get surprisingly stronger on the episode where he gets fired. Probably as PM.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 10:41:36 AM »
eep spoilers

I love the team with Kenya & Brandi <3

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2015, 03:37:58 PM »
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2015, 04:28:55 PM »
Cast Rank:

Love: Vivica, Kenya, Brande, Leeza, Kate, Ian, Jaime, Gilbert, Kevin, Keshia
Like: Geraldo
Zzz: Everyone Else

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2015, 08:14:05 PM »
I'm 100% team Kenya and Kate here.
But Brandi is great too.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2015, 10:09:51 PM »
I can't decide if I'm more team Kenya or Brandi because I think they're both nasty, personality-wise. :funny: It's fun to watch though.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 07:49:44 AM »
Ugh, Brandi is a toxic trick!  :gaah:

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 07:42:28 AM »
After watching last night's episode, Vivica is starting to annoy me.  blahblah

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 08:14:19 AM »
Oh snap! Just finished watching the 2nd boardroom of last night's show.

Did Donald Trump just call "The Amazing Race" the most boring show on television and a piece of crap!?  (:;)

Lol, they bleeped out the name of the show but I think I the mouth movement said it all!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2015, 08:27:24 AM »
Brandi/Kenya f2 please

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2015, 11:19:35 AM »
Oh snap! Just finished watching the 2nd boardroom of last night's show.

Did Donald Trump just call "The Amazing Race" the most boring show on television and a piece of crap!?  (:;)

Lol, they bleeped out the name of the show but I think I the mouth movement said it all!

It totally was LOL. I think there were only three shows that won an Emmy on the Reality Comp Category show so far, the other two being The Voice and Top Chef. Those two are recent and have only won once. While I think The Apprentice was nominated once or twice like ten years ago when *BC (the network) was so hectic with that show. Back then it wasn't even celebrity-involved yet.

The network was really trying to shove it down our throat with the show, people get tired of it eventually. I mean 3 seasons in just a year. Not everyone can put it up with that! 

Nonetheless. Let's get real! , The Amazing Race was a much better show LOL.

I believe TAR hasn't missed a single nomination once. History speaks only the truth Trump.