The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Which TARLA season is recommended to watch?

(1/4) > >>

naejae91:
Hi. Among all the seasons in TARLA, I want to know which season is recommended to watch.

I only start to watch TARLA 3 a few days back and I found out it was decent season with some hard challenges and likeable and friendly cast with almost no inter team conflict.

I think the TARLA 3 flaws are: (All the flaws are less and/(or) almost no affect to ruin this season IMO)
1. 3 legs in Argentina, Brazil, and Chile respectively.
2. The cast are a bit dull and boring due to no inter team conflict and teams are too friendly to each other.
3. Predictable team places (Leg 3 to Leg 6 Top 3 finish are the same) and alpha males team domination (Felipe & Alejandro dominate the first half by winning five of first six legs, Nicolas and Christobal dominate the last half by winning the last five legs.)

And for the cast, I was rooted for the Maxi and Demi and Kathy :hearts: and Rick. A weird thing happen to me that I was like Felipe & Alejandro and Nicolas and Christobal for some instance even though they are dominant alpha males team and boring which normally I would not rooted for that kind of teams.  :tantrum

Btw, does anyone have the English subtitles for the TARLA? This is because I was ZERO fluent and understand on Spanish and Portuguese. I only understand Hola, Adios, Mucho Gracias Amigo, Senor(ita), Habibi, muy RAPIDDDDDOOOOOO....  :cmaslol :cmaslol

Alenaveda:
Definitely, the first season. It still remain as the best of all of them. Great cast, great locations, good tasks, a well balanced route and a lot of drama and fight between the teams.

As long as I know, there are no subtitles for any season of TARLA. But the last time I checked that was more than a year ago, so who knows...  :cmas5

Ah! And by the way, habibi is not a spanish word. It doesn't exist in our dictionaries.  :cmaslol

naejae91:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on December 28, 2014, 10:27:27 AM ---Definitely, the first season. It still remain as the best of all of them. Great cast, great locations, good tasks, a well balanced route and a lot of drama and fight between the teams.

As long as I know, there are no subtitles for any season of TARLA. But the last time I checked that was more than a year ago, so who knows...  :cmas5

Ah! And by the way, habibi is not a spanish word. It doesn't exist in our dictionaries.  :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

So how would you all rank all the TARLA season that from best to worst?

maxen:
Watch the first one.. it's the best. It has several memorable teams.

My ranking:

1- TARLA 1
2- TARLA 5
3- TARLA 3
4- the rest...

naejae91:

--- Quote from: maxen on December 28, 2014, 12:59:29 PM ---Watch the first one.. it's the best. It has several memorable teams.

My ranking:

1- TARLA 1
2- TARLA 5
3- TARLA 3
4- the rest...

--- End quote ---

The rest is means TARLA 2, TARLA 4 and TARLA 6? Is that the season was trainwreck like TAR 4, TAR 9, TAR 15, TAR 16?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version