Author Topic: Returning Teams Who "Felt Different"  (Read 2091 times)

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Returning Teams Who "Felt Different"
« on: December 20, 2014, 10:23:33 PM »
Which of the returning teams from both All-Stars editions and Unfinished Business felt different? Meaning: which team changed a lot? Which team didn't seem to have as much spirit?

-Kent & Vyxsin weren't a very happy couple in TAR 18 :( It was actually kind of hard to watch.
-Jaime & Cara seemed like an incompetent F/F team that wouldn't make it very far in TAR 18. It must have been the competition during that time.
-Rachel of Brendon & Rachel definitely learned how to not freak out in bad situations (though I feel the old Rachel was sort of returning towards the end of TAR 24).
-Joey & Meghan seemed really bored in TAR 24. It must be because they were up against much stronger teams and they didn't really stand a chance.
-Flight Time & Big Easy also seemed really uninterested during their third time. Two times was enough (this also applies to the other three-peaters).
-Jessica & John seemed to lose their competitive edge (that was probably their strategy - to not come off as a threat) in TAR 24.
-Leo & Jamal became more tolerable. I think I was still rooting for them by the end of TAR 23 anyway but they were better in 24 overall.
-Jet & Cord somehow became one of my favorites in TAR 24. It's probably because they were out of all the dumb drama with Dave & Connor and everyone vs. Brenchel :res:

Didn't watch too much of TAR 11 or the earlier seasons, so you guys can determine any changes with those teams.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Returning Teams Who "Felt Different"
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 01:37:40 AM »
Mel & Mike Mel was just to old to race so they didn't have their humour like in S14
Eric when in S9 with Jeremy he was so funny and cool with Danielle he was super boring
Kisha & Jen in S14 ( excluding China ) they were boring in S18 they were rally interesting

Offline Gingerbeasts

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 07:05:12 PM »
Agree with Jaime & Cara but they were slayed in five episodes that they are in..  (because of the drama)

I'm rooting for Margie/Luke on 18 and 24 (I hate them during 14)

I like Caroline/Jennifer in 22 because they look like a couple of blonde girls that like to have fun but in 24, they become irritating and I begin to dislike them...

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 08:54:38 PM »
Dave in Connor from TAR22 to TAR24
they were even whinier in TAR24, despite them doing better and Dave being able to race. Plus the accidental alliance was probably the worst alliance on any reality show...
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 09:08:10 PM »
Gary & Mallory and Zev & Justin were way more competitive in TAR18
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 06:46:11 PM »
TAR 11:
-Oswald & Danny were stronger in TAR 11.
-Charla & Mirna started weaker then stronger, unlike TAR 5 where they stronger and keep same.
-Joe & Bill were weaker in TAR 1.
-Teri & Ian were stronger in TAR 11.
-Kevin & Drew were weaker in TAR 11 due injury.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies